• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sig Kilo 10k ABS

Anyone got their Kilo10k yet? I backordered one with a local shop and I'm curious when they may get it.

Anyone got their Kilo10k yet? I backordered one with a local shop and I'm curious when they may get it.
The dates keep changing, but the latest I’ve heard is early November for the first shipments. Just keep in mind a few months ago it was early October…

I guess I'll just have to do without until then.

I'm glad they came out with this at least - I was looking at getting a rangefinder and a set of good binos since I lack both currently.

Reactions: cbn and ormandj
I’m in the same boat. Needed both, tried a few RFs and have had various disappointments, so hoping these pan out a little better for my eyes.

Placed a back order with Euro on Sept 21st. Hope I’m not too far down the list. Really excited about these, only concern really is the glass quality and the effect of the green tint they’re suppose to have for the display

I would be very, very surprised if the glass looked better than the 3000.

The only negative feedback I can give for the Kilo 8 would be the display is not focused if you look straight through. You have to move your eye around and angle the range finder for it to clear up. Like there is exterior distortion. Can't remember what the term is. I know the steiner Txi line had some issues with the same thing.

Anyways that's my only complaint is focusing the info display

I had that issue with my 3200.coms, no matter what I did I could never get the reticle/display crisp. It was disappointing because of how nice the glass was. So I’ll give these a try before just getting a set of swaros binos and the kilo 8k.

The kilo 2200 was always good no issues like that. And the kilo 3000 were good glass is better than Viper hd but not to much.

In the video the guy said it was same glass equal as the Vortex razor furry 5000 just had more of a green tint.

I started with the Vortex Fury AB’s to try an all in one package. Didn’t like them much so sent them back. Ended up buying some Swaro NL Pures and the Kilo 8k. So far I am very happy with this combo and the Kilo 8k has performed flawlessly. The shooting solutions have lined up spot on with my Kestrel, the new display is awesome and it is all around easy to set up and use. The glass does have the slight blue/green tint to it but it’s not that bad. Sometimes I notice it and other times I don’t. Depends on the lighting.

Oh shit.

The fact that you can adjust/align the reticle is HUGE. I'm probably not going to shoot for the next year or two, having sold most of my setup, but I'm excited on how this will influence the innovation with rangefinders.

Oh shit.

The fact that you can adjust/align the reticle is HUGE. I'm probably not going to shoot for the next year or two, having sold most of my setup, but I'm excited on how this will influence the innovation with rangefinders.
Have any Berger 215's or N570? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: chase723
Does anybody know if the 10k is image stabilized? Haven't seen anything in the info that's floating around, was just curious

I received the 8k monocular a few weeks ago from EuroOptic. Works well so far.

I have 2 custom profiles in the app, 1 rifle with a MRAD scope and 1 rifle with a MOA scope and have to keep changing the overall app setting for the sight units (MOA or MRAD) when getting the range card. It appears I can't change the sight units PER custom profile.

Not sure if I've overlooked something in the app but that's my only issue at this time.

I have 2 custom profiles in the app, 1 rifle with a MRAD scope and 1 rifle with a MOA scope and have to keep changing the overall app setting for the sight units (MOA or MRAD) when getting the range card. It appears I can't change the sight units PER custom profile.

Not sure if I've overlooked something in the app but that's my only issue at this time.
Oh boy, that’s a doozy. Sounds like a great reason to upgrade scopes to me (to MRAD, obviously!) ;)

I had the same problem, luckily I have only 1 optic that's MOA and it doesn't see much use

I'm not sure if you've missed something either, but it seems like that would be a pretty simple programming fix in a software update. Maybe send Sig an email asking about it? Can't hurt.

Anybody have any experience with any of the new Sig LRFs in mist/fog or rain? They're supposed to have "fog" setting, I believe, that should help with what has really been the only issue I've found with my K3000s, them not returning ranges when in light mist (they're generally fine in even heavy rain) like we get at this time of year when it's just above freezing and pouring rain.

Anybody have any experience with any of the new Sig LRFs in mist/fog or rain? They're supposed to have "fog" setting, I believe, that should help with what has really been the only issue I've found with my K3000s, them not returning ranges when in light mist (they're generally fine in even heavy rain) like we get at this time of year when it's just above freezing and pouring rain.
The video review (posted somewhere earlier in this thread) that’s been most comprehensive so far said it ranged well in those types of conditions.

Reactions: dgheriani
The video review (posted somewhere earlier in this thread) that’s been most comprehensive so far said it ranged well in those types of conditions.
I tested mine this am on fog, worked great, but again I'm not out in the forest... good old so cal

Reactions: dgheriani
Is anyone seeing the 10k in stock? Is the forecasted "in stock" after Thanksgiving? Im trying to plan a hunt and would like Binos LRF with ABS. I see that the 8K is out there.

Is anyone seeing the 10k in stock? Is the forecasted "in stock" after Thanksgiving? Im trying to plan a hunt and would like Binos LRF with ABS. I see that the 8K is out there.
Not out in the wild yet. End of Nov is what I've seen.

Reactions: KM375
One thing that I didn’t see in the menu on my 8k’s is the ability to shoot a wind azimuth. I think that would be an awesome feature when you have an array of targets. I’m curious if it’s something that could be added through firmware?

I wish you could specify wind as a function of compass heading instead of relative direction. That way as you ranged, regardless of target location, the windage adjustment would be computed correctly based on the internal compass’s reading of target direction. I imagine all of this could be added by a firmware update, it’s more a question of Sig’s willingness to collect/listen to/improve based on feedback.

Last edited:
Special price at Liberty Optic today. Not sure if it’s only today but the invoice said “Veterans Day sale”. Had to grab a pair at this deal! Don’t want to post price here. Reach out to them with any questions.

Special price at Liberty Optic today. Not sure if it’s only today but the invoice said “Veterans Day sale”. Had to grab a pair at this deal! Don’t want to post price here. Reach out to them with any questions.

Did they manage to get some in?

Still says late Nov on their site.

Sig and euro both have a image showing the display on the product page. It’s nothing fancy
I don't have an 8k to check (those that do can confirm) but there's various reticle options; is that actually the FULL Grid option on the Sig site?
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 12.00.46 PM.png

talked to sig last week, sounds like any day. Have mine on order with the same fella i got my 3000's from, 1st pair he gets $1543

Anyone with the previous Sig AB binos:

Can you turn off everything besides the range display? Sometimes you miss the target with a false reading and it's a PITA to wait for the display to cycle through angle, weather and etc before shooting the range again?

Anyone with the previous Sig AB binos:

Can you turn off everything besides the range display? Sometimes you miss the target with a false reading and it's a PITA to wait for the display to cycle through angle, weather and etc before shooting the range again?
There is no cycling on these. They just display all of the information at once, no waiting for things to cycle through. That's one of the major benefits of the OLED displays, since they can display arbitrary information wherever they want.

Reactions: Tritiumdials
Any updates? When these are coming out? Passed the original announced date now

Just got an email from SIG and it looks like any Bluetooth capable range finder can do the whole basemap link thing. The basemap website says the same thing. I haven't been able to find a list or anything saying exactly which range finders are capable. Does anyone know for sure?

Just got an email from SIG and it looks like any Bluetooth capable range finder can do the whole basemap link thing. The basemap website says the same thing. I haven't been able to find a list or anything saying exactly which range finders are capable. Does anyone know for sure?
There's no reason to believe that wouldn't be true. As long as they have a compass to send a bearing and a range, the data is there, and if they support BT and can speak the protocol necessary, it should work. If both Sig and Basemap say it will work, I would hope that it would.