• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo BOGO

still waiting on the two cans I ordered as well. hopefully before end of June as I am deploying around that timeframe. with my luck, about two days after I leave the US, dealer will email me to come by. two items I purchased still in purgatory too. maxim 9 and SD can
I made my purchase in August, emailed them with the same fear... upcoming deployment and it will arrive just after I leave. I did not get a reply until 2 months after I left. The free can arrived to my dealer 2 days after my return. I had it set up to do the silencershop stamp purchase and paperwork through them where I login and digitally sign if it did arrive when I was gone.

Got an email from SiCo yesterday that my free can had shipped to my dealer, with a tracking number. Tracked it and it was being delivered same day, so I didn't get the email until the day it was delivered. And only 1 of my 2 free cans came in. I'm glad I got one of them so far.

Edit: This one was from the first can that I purchased in the promo last year, I purchased it in late June. The free can from the can I purchased in early July still hasn't shown up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Purchased mine mid June and still haven’t heard anything about the free one being shipped. I’m sure they’ll pull through.

That being said, so far I’m happy with my Omega300.

4C8DA6A6-C0B3-4B50-B001-1C48AFB43550.jpeg

4CC6FADF-A043-4B98-A20D-92CF898B7F0D.jpeg

EA859529-8705-46CC-9866-406DB44317B3.jpeg

476D925E-249A-4355-A8EB-B90915E7AA16.jpeg

I just got my free can the other day. It was approved by the ATF at the same time as the Omega 300 I purchased in order to receive the free one.

When did your dealer receive the free can from SiCo so that you could buy the stamp and start the form 4 for it?

I submitted the first two cans I purchased on 6/26/2018. My free one from silencerco was submitted on 10/24/2018.

In an odd twist, the one that was submitted in October was approved a day before the other two.

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Both of my freebies, an Octane 45 and octane 9, have been delivered.

My octane 45 arrived about 4wks ago and my Octane 9 exactly one week ago. Still waiting on the stamps from last year ...

What are the odds if I have 2 cans pending since September, they will see this third (free one) I submitted last month and process that at the same time?...
I can dream right?

Did everyone just hear from their dealer after their free can/s arrived or did you get an email from Silencerco when they shipped them?

Did everyone just hear from their dealer after their free can/s arrived or did you get an email from Silencerco when they shipped them?

Nothing from SiCo at first. FFL called and notified when they were in.

I will say that I received tracking for my cans from SiCo about two months after they were delivered to my email lol. I was so excited thinking they screwed up and sent more free cans ?. Click on the tracking link in February and it said delivered December.

Okay, just wondering. I bought a couple cans during the TBAC sale and my dealer didn’t bother calling or emailing me when he received them. So my wait was extended about another month because I was trying to be patient and not bug people.

I got an email from SiCo saying it was shipping and a tracking number the day it was delivered to the dealer. So email wasn't sent when it shipped, but it came the same day as can was delivered.

Okay, just wondering. I bought a couple cans during the TBAC sale and my dealer didn’t bother calling or emailing me when he received them. So my wait was extended about another month because I was trying to be patient and not bug people.

That’s obnoxious. Nothing worse than extending a year long wait.

Still waiting on my Chimera 300 and octane 45. I'm regretting going with the chimera over the Omega too. Anyone know how much i could get for the chimera if i decide to sell it?

Just received my stamp & Omega 300 yesterday still waiting to hear something from my free Sparrow 22, have not even started the paper work on it yet.

What are the odds if I have 2 cans pending since September, they will see this third (free one) I submitted last month and process that at the same time?...
I can dream right?

You can see my timeline I posted above. My free one was submitted 4 months after the other two and all were approved at the same time. So there’s some hope.

Reactions: psychogecko
You can see my timeline I posted above. My free one was submitted 4 months after the other two and all were approved at the same time. So there’s some hope.

My trust required an amendment that I just finished for them. I emailed all 6 suppressor serials and check cashing date so they could get my correct trust to the proper people and “hopefully” combine them into one check.

The gal told me she has no way of tracking down the other suppressor paperwork and only sees what comes across her desk specifically.

Maybe you got lucky and the suppressors went to the same examiner. I’m still hoping though!

Thanks. I should be just about a month or two before approval, 9/12 and 9/20 check cashing date.

Got the initial Can I ordered last week at 347 Days. Signed the form 4 today on the free can and paid the tax stamp. Local dealers just started getting shipments here in Las Vegas, NV.

So I have a somewhat ridiculous update. I have heard from Silencerco that all suppressors sold or part of the BOGO have shipped. That’s awesome. And, I got a phone call today that one of my free suppressors has come into my dealer, you know the one I can just now start paperwork on. But the main suppressors that have had paperwork at the ATF for like a year are MIA. Seems backwards. So, I’m calling Silencerco Monday to see if they can tell me where the others are, the ones I hope to have approval on soon.

My Octane 45K arrived at dealer last week. No notice or anything from SiCo that I could see. The lack some comms from SiCo through this entire process is certainly less than stellar. Couple that with the fact that it was nearly a full year just to begin the Form 4 paperwork for the BOGO can as well. Oh well now just its just waiting on the government which sadly is more of a known quantity than dealing with SiCo at this point. :)

My Octane 45K arrived at dealer last week. No notice or anything from SiCo that I could see. The lack some comms from SiCo through this entire process is certainly less than stellar. Couple that with the fact that it was nearly a full year just to begin the Form 4 paperwork for the BOGO can as well. Oh well now just its just waiting on the government which sadly is more of a known quantity than dealing with SiCo at this point. :)

on one of my free ones I got an email saying it was shipped about a week after it had been delivered, then another email saying it had been delivered about 2 weeks after that...

I'll admit that it sucks how this was handled, clearly SiCo was overwhelmed.

However, it's still a free suppressor at the end of the day. I'm still happy with the deal, even with the wait.

I'll admit that it sucks how this was handled, clearly SiCo was overwhelmed.

However, it's still a free suppressor at the end of the day. I'm still happy with the deal, even with the wait.

I agree. Even with the wait I am happy to have my first handgun cans in jail.

I think they should have had the free/rebate suppressor be redeemed through the dealers. Simplify things in their systems I am sure.

I agree. Even with the wait I am happy to have my first handgun cans in jail.

I think they should have had the free/rebate suppressor be redeemed through the dealers. Simplify things in their systems I am sure.

I agree still a good deal, just could have been handled a bit better with more communication being the main thing. I'm used to the waiting game with suppressors certainly.

on one of my free ones I got an email saying it was shipped about a week after it had been delivered, then another email saying it had been delivered about 2 weeks after that...

Update, just got another email saying that my free one, that was delivered 3 weeks ago, has just shipped. Tracking number still works! Says it was delivered 3 weeks ago... haha

Any one getting there cans in the Michigan area

Not that I want to pay an extra $200, but what has kept me from buying cans is the wait.
-
THIS ... after three stamps it just now another typical Fed.Gov. Bad joke . If a person already have gone threw wait and processing in past , a person should just have a quick on-line background similar to buying a firearm and Get his Tax Stamp .
For a Non-firearm accessory item . A year+ wait to what used to take a Loooong, month or 6 weeks . the Government can now suck my dick till BATF becomes Not a fucking joke you laugh at when in conversations with friends .

Reactions: RS14
That happened to me as well. I got the email that said it shipped long after it arrived.

Ok, got an update. Been waiting over a year now. Got someone we know that’s high up at the ATF to look into what the hell is going on. Turns out that my forms were flagged over 9 months ago because someone put another person on the trust, even tho we said not to, and that person never turned in prints or photos. So, yeah we had to amend the trust and send the paperwork back. The good news is we are approved and it should get turned around pretty quick and I will be in possession of all my Silencerco cans soon. The real shitty part is if I didn’t know someone high up at the atf then who knows how long I would have been waiting to find this out!!! Geez.

It's fucking 2019 (almost 2020). We spend $200 for someone to spend 5 mins on our submission(s). Why in the name of Ron Swanson is there no webpage to track our progress?! I'm talking official, ATF webpage where shit like this can be placed.

Issue comes up like above. Agent updates the applicants number on the webpage and the applicant gets an alert. A nut less monkey could code this.

Lets get out of the stone age here, ATF.

My Octane stamp came in. Holy hell that was fast. Paperwork was submitted to my gun shop on 2nd of July!!

They have a new person who grabbed shot off a stack and started working. Didn’t follow order of application.

Still haven’t got my free octane 45

You mean your dealer hasn't gotten it so you haven't been able to start your form 4? I'd try to get in touch with them. My dealer got mine in June, and they said that all free cans would be to dealers by the end of June.

Still haven’t got my free octane 45
You mean your dealer hasn't gotten it so you haven't been able to start your form 4? I'd try to get in touch with them. My dealer got mine in June, and they said that all free cans would be to dealers by the end of June.

I hope you mean you haven’t got it yet! I haven’t got any of my cans yet personally cause of a trust screw up, but the dealer has had them for awhile. As mentioned above, if your dealer doesn’t have them yet then you need to check into it!