• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Smart watch for workouts/trekking

I got the garmin instinct tactical for Christmas, and so far it is awesome. 2 week+ battery time, ABC meters are solid, doesn't get apps but it has a good bit of programs.

Oh yeah, and it's rugged as hell like a classic gshock, I don't have to worry about banging it around at work ( construction ), especially with it being waterproof/ sealed.

Reactions: seansmd
I was looking at the pro 6x
Pro solar model

Anyone see the Garmin active while shooting detect a workout?

Not sure if my left wrist is pinching the button it the recoil or pulse change is causing it.

Got my wife a Garmin Fenix 6s sapphire. She loves it for triathlon training. Has a metric ton of other features. Havent looked into what it may do at the range yet. She been an Apple Watch person but is finding the battery life and features of the Garmin to be a lot better.

I’ve been searching for swatch that would give me density altitude... weird that I can’t find one. I believe there was an app fo the Garmin that could calculate DA but I have yet to verify

The battery life on the fenix 6 is really good. Garmin just came out with a new watch, the tactix or something like that. Although I don’t know how different the features are from the fenix line.