• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

When I placed my order, I did so under the assumption that SWFA would drop the ball and the actual shipping date would be months away. This quick processing is just unacceptable! My future dealings with SWFA are looking to be few. Shipping of a 1st production scope from overseas within a month of placing my order? This is ridiculous! All of my optics from now on will be USO. They are made in the USA, so I don't have to wait.....

I had to find something to complain about!
smile.gif

^^^^ HAHAHHAHA talk about being on the dot or period or even a serious case of bloody mangina
laugh.gif

You will get over it when you see the scope HEHE
laugh.gif

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">swfa site is down right now. </div></div>

that's via IE9 yet i can view their site on my android phone...weird. maybe my ip was blocked.

They're 100% natural, glad you know good boobs when you see them.

The hide. Opinions meaning jack since forever

FYI my order from 5/31 is still on backorder, so looks like I'm in the 2nd shipment.

I ordered about 2 hours after the code was activated and I haven't been charged. =(. I've called twice to add items to the order though, maybe that bumped me out of line?

My first order went through @ 3 hours after the discount went hot and my card has yet to be charged . SWFA account is still in BO status.

Give them a couple days. Looks like shipping started yesterday and they have a lot of scopes to box up and ship out. Takes time.

They have been great on every single transaction I have ever had with them. This is just one of the reasons that I had to get in on this deal when it came around!!

As far as I am concerned... this was MEANT TO BE!!

DK

Yeah, they were quite helpful when I added the extra items, no hassle whatsoever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chrispy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we get that signature with that hot girl pulling her pants up again please? </div></div>

Yes, please! </div></div>

Google Shay Laren. Don't do it if you're at work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Crnkin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're 100% natural, glad you know good boobs when you see them.

The hide. Opinions meaning jack since forever </div></div>

I'm referring to the Coors pics gal on the left, not the Shay in someone's signature. Trust me, i know real from fake, through and through. I also have an uncanny ability to guess cup size with 95% accuracy. Let's see if i can use this scope to shoot my ar-10 the same.

Hmm, so it seems they're not filling orders in sequence from time placed. I had my order in within a couple minutes of the $500 off. Oh well, I have confidence it will be here soon!

Thanks again Frank and SWFA. I hope this has been beneficial to both SH and SWFA.

And to think, a little over a year ago I started reading this site in my search for a "high dollar" scope. I was willing to spend up to $400.

Now I'm on the verge of getting a $1500 dollar scope for the "low" price of $1000. You guys are marketing geniuses whether you intend to be or not.

I hope that I'm in the second batch. Our baby came in 2 weeks early and our account took a serious hit. Hopefully it can wait until pay day on the 5th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope that I'm in the second batch. Our baby came in 2 weeks early and our account took a serious hit. Hopefully it can wait until pay day on the 5th. </div></div>
Wow, and congratulations!

I had the last one come in fully four weeks early. Wasn't done with the new cradle yet... Life hasn't been the same since. Houseful of happy got happier!

To all who have provided first-had accounts and updates, thank you.

We were fully and fairly advised that Customs was an unpredictable wild card. I don't recall being advised that a SNIPERS HIDE group buy was to be updated almost exclusively from a FACEBOOK page, but it looks like that's the way it is.

But is sure would have been nice to be told that the process had progressed to the point of the items being Stateside and in the hands of federal minions.

Please take note: a vacuum of information is almost always a BAD thing. Public postings of updates reduces the number and frequency of pesky phone calls. And no, I NEVER called.

Wandering off now to the forum index to look for the first early reports from happy users!

Ordered 5/18 , my card was just charged in full. SWFA website says my order is still on back order... wonder if I am getting one or not??

^^^ I don't think you will get one. You will have to wait for the second shipment.

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cttbax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered 5/18 , my card was just charged in full. SWFA website says my order is still on back order... wonder if I am getting one or not?? </div></div>

If they charged your card it is shipping today. I will have my scope tomorrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cttbax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered 5/18 , my card was just charged in full. SWFA website says my order is still on back order... wonder if I am getting one or not?? </div></div>

If they charged your card it is shipping today. I will have my scope tomorrow. </div></div>

Well.. I guess I will wait. I will either get one...or not...lol jeez !

Was there a comment from SWFA on this thread if you ordered before 5/26 or so then you will be covered in first shipment?

SWFA just charged my CC for my first order placed on 5/18 4 minutes after the $500 coupon went active. About 3 hours after the charge I received an email with a tracking number. Looks like stock is limited as my initial order was for 2 scopes and they only charged me for one scope this go around.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that the second scope on my first order and my second order placed on 6/6 will be filled & shipped in time to be in my hands for the week of July 4th... I doubt it, but one can hope, right? I'll still be very happy with having one scope in-hand next week, I can wait a while for the second scope in my first order and my second order.

Now to decide which rifle receive the first scope... being the ground squirrels are out in force right now I'm thinking the first will go on my .223 bolt gun.
grin.gif

With the exception of my CC statement and the check that will follow it, July should end up being a pretty damn good month...

They were not good enough for snipershide so they had to go
wink.gif

Aron-

Got the phone call, Card got charged....shipping today. Psyched to get it! I will actually get a chance to shoot it before I head to Afghanistan next month! Total bonus!

^ Did you get charged ? I thought there was a post from SWFA when the first shipment was pretty much sealed and that there will be a second that the rest will have to wait for.

Aron-

Like I posted earlier I need to wait until the 5th. But I haven't been charged or attempted to be charged.

my bad just read your post. Congrats with the kid!
smile.gif

You might be in the second shipment. I guess in your case that is a good thing.
smile.gif

Aron-

I placed an order last minute, I couldn't let it pass. When should I expect to get the scope?
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madAB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I placed an order last minute, I couldn't let it pass. When should I expect to get the scope?
crazy.gif
</div></div>

By October, if you don't have it by the 31st of that month, call them.

Damn this makes me even happier that I ordered in the first batch
smile.gif
I guess they might be faster than that but I guess just to cover there end they told you Frank that its October. I still can't believe how fast they are working on getting the scopes out to people.

Aron-

I ordered on the 18th, 20 minutes after the GB started, no action yet for me. I look forward to the SS picture thread that will surely start tomorrow.

Well just got the shipping conformation......... I should have the scope by next Wednesday.

Aron-

I ordered 5 min. after the 500 discount was opened. I will have my scope tomorrow per SWFA. Also, I ordered another one on the 26th they have no idea when that one will ship.

frown.gif

I ordered on 5/24. Are they saying they are already out of stock from 1st shipment?
I hope not...

I can't quite get over grown men acting this way over a freakin' scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45user</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did you order?
</div></div>

On the 20th of May.

Who ever made the first shipment will get them either this week or next. I called SWFA to check stock for a base that I wanted and actually was on hold until I got someone on the phone. I then realized that people are calling them for the scopes like crazy. I didn't bother calling I figured that I will get mine when I get the shipping notification. But we don't need to call them. All calling does is slow them down from packing out scopes for shipping. I wait for news to be posted by SWFA or LL. I believe that we waiting for other firearm related items to get to us longer than these scopes why not just sit tight and when it gets there its there. Nothing will make it ship faster by calling or posting "I would like some updates and what not". I have had great experience with SWFA and know that they will post updates when there are updates or they contact LL.

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ... I don't recall being advised that a SNIPERS HIDE group buy was to be updated almost exclusively from a FACEBOOK page, but it looks like that's the way it is.

But is sure would have been nice to be told that the process had progressed to the point of the items being Stateside and in the hands of federal minions.

Please take note: a vacuum of information is almost always a BAD thing. Public postings of updates reduces the number and frequency of pesky phone calls. And no, I NEVER called....
</div></div>

Grump,

You seem to be overly concerned and have posted a lot of advice on how we should do things and we appreciate it. I would like to personally assist you with information in regards to your order if you could please tell me your order number?

I searched our system by your e-mail address listed in your profile and found you in our system but you have not ordered anything from us in some time. I then searched by your name and could not find any alternate addresses or orders, I also skimmed through the entire back order list and did not see your name, so I apologize in advance for not being able to locate your SSHD 5-20x order without your assistance.

I tried to PM this to you but your box is full.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G.Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't quite get over grown men acting this way over a freakin' scope. </div></div>

Makes you wonder how they made it 15+ years for their first piece of ass...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ... I don't recall being advised that a SNIPERS HIDE group buy was to be updated almost exclusively from a FACEBOOK page, but it looks like that's the way it is.

Please take note: a vacuum of information is almost always a BAD thing. Public postings of updates reduces the number and frequency of pesky phone calls. And no, I NEVER called....
</div></div>

Grump,

You seem to be overly concerned and have posted a lot of advice on how we should do things and we appreciate it. I would like to personally assist you with information in regards to your order if you could please tell my your order number?

I searched our system by your e-mail address listed in your profile and found you in our system but you have not ordered anything from us in some time. I then searched by your name and could not find any alternate addresses or orders, I also skimmed through the entire back order list and did not see your name, so I apologize in advance for not being able to locate your SSHD 5-20x order without your assistance.

Chris
</div></div>

Oh, snap!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ... I don't recall being advised that a SNIPERS HIDE group buy was to be updated almost exclusively from a FACEBOOK page, but it looks like that's the way it is.

</div></div>

Grump,

You seem to be overly concerned and have posted a lot of advice on how we should do things and we appreciate it. I would like to personally assist you with information in regards to your order if you could please tell my your order number?

Chris
</div></div>

LOL, nice.

</div></div>

Grump,

Chris
</div></div>

I like where this is going... popcorn ready.
laugh.gif

I believe the kids call that - PWNed!

Hmm, I placed my order on the 19th and haven't received a shipment notification just yet. Still states "backordered" when I check my account. Perhaps there was a complication when I e-mailed SWFA to see if I could have shipping insurance added to my order? That was my mistake to neglect to check that option.

Again, no worries as I'm sure it'll be shipped this week. This post is more or less reference for others out there.

Same here...ordered on the 19th, still "backordered".
I'm sure they're doing the best they can.