• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

My hell you guys quit freaking whining. They have had the scopes in their hands for less than 1 week. They have hundreds if not thousands of orders to fill. Give it a freaking rest. They are working as quick as they can, doing the best they can.

Dude you need to back it down a notch. If I was SWFA I would refund your $0 dollar place in line.

Think of somebody besides yourself. Your ranting will kill all future Gb sales for-------->EVERYONE!

So STFU already!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLUHstud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was told by swfa it would be first order in first scope out way or shipping. This seems to be incorrect at least, a blatant lie at worst. Order confirmation was places the 18th at 2:44 , and I have not gotten shipping info or a charge on my card. Checked my order limit for my card while at the bank yesterday and was told that I have a limit well in excess of this order so not sure what's going on. People get mad and say you are stupid for calling and wasting Thier time, but when the information supplied doesn't jive with what's being presented what do they expect people to do?

Pat </div></div>

Problemchild- Did you miss the info where chris contacted me and we spoke? Unless you know what was said in that conversation between myself and Chris. . .and you dont, then perhaps its you that needs to go STFU as you so quickly suggest. See my post above that i have copied below. There was an issue with the order software and shipping software. Its fixed. . .maybe cause someone pointed it out. . . (ya think?). Now you can all go back to waiting for your scopes so patiently and bashing me for speaking up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLUHstud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to take the chance to thank Chris at swfa for taking the time to contact me and enquire about my situation. He informed me that yes these are being delivered in the order orders were recieved. Any happening to the contrary was due to a small issue with the computer software. I will go back to waiting patiently now that I have the story strait. I just wanted to make sure that correct information was out there for everyone to see.

Thanks again Chris and swfa for contacting me and helping me to understand how your delivery process is going.

Pat </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLUHstud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Problemchild- Did you miss the info where chris contacted me and we spoke? Unless you know what was said in that conversation between myself and Chris. . .and you dont, then perhaps its you that needs to go STFU as you so quickly suggest. See my post above that i have copied below. There was an issue with the order software and shipping software. Its fixed. . .maybe cause someone pointed it out. . . (ya think?). Now you can all go back to waiting for your scopes so patiently and bashing me for speaking up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SLUHstud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want to take the chance to thank Chris at swfa for taking the time to contact me and enquire about my situation. He informed me that yes these are being delivered in the order orders were recieved. Any happening to the contrary was due to a small issue with the computer software. I will go back to waiting patiently now that I have the story strait. I just wanted to make sure that correct information was out there for everyone to see.

Thanks again Chris and swfa for contacting me and helping me to understand how your delivery process is going.

Pat </div></div> </div></div>

Are you seriously trying to insinuate that you somehow rescued the remainder of our orders from software-order-limbo by your repeated complaints?

He is one of those people that if you gave him a $100 check he would bitch about it because he had to go to the bank and cash it.

TheOneTwo- not at all, send me a check for 100 if u want to test your theory though

Pat

Sluhstud,

A piece of advice, log out and don't come back, otherwise i will do it for you.

You spoke to SWFA, you're sorted out, now it is time for you to leave.

...but he almost has enough post to sell something.
whistle.gif

It went downhill again...
frown.gif

This should be closed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It went downhill again...
frown.gif

This should be closed. </div></div>

Agreed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It went downhill again...
frown.gif

Yes sir, it did. I have two in the works, but this will be the last time I bother checking this thread for a long time. I didnt realize the pansy ass concentration was so high around here until this thread. They shame the good ones. These people are bound and determined to ruin group buys in the future.

I would like to thank LL and SWFA again for setting this up and maintaining it. I now realize dealing with this menial BS probably takes as much or more work than actually setting up the buy in the first place. So once again, Thank you. Because of this group buy I saved $1000 on two scopes I needed. That is equal to 1 1/2 weeks of my life at work after taxes. If someone doesnt know how to be thankful for that, then I have no use for them.

frown.gif

+2 I agree 100% with this. Way to much bullshit!!!

Aron-

SLUHstud,

You haven't paid for anything yet; so you're not out anything. You'll get it when you get it; just like the rest of us. More than half of all your posts involve this group-buy..... that's not right.

All this sand in my crack, is killing it for the rest of us.

LOL...With so many snipers out there,you would think there would be just a little tiny bit of patience. I got my order in...so it takes three months to get or less...its still on the way.

Patience people.

...so I hit the "like" button on FB......so now where do I get my coupon???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmr57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...so I hit the "like" button on FB......so now where do I get my coupon??? </div></div>

*sigh*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmr57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...so I hit the "like" button on FB......so now where do I get my coupon??? </div></div>

*sigh* </div></div>

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/index.aspx

^^^^^ right here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmr57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...so I hit the "like" button on FB......so now where do I get my coupon??? </div></div>

Is this the kind of people we want to attract?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmr57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....so now where do I get my coupon??? </div></div>

Go to the SWFA website... and order the $1499.00 SWFA5-20XSS. It really should have a cost of at least $2000.00 if not more, so you will be good to go!!

DK

p.s. - you are a bit late for the real coupon.

Mine should be here on Wednesday. Thank you SWFA and Frank for this deal.

Just got a little laminated card from SWFA with the reticle subtensions for the SS 5-20 optic. Kinda funny/ironic that it arrived and my optic hasn't been delivered. The scope arrives today, but I got this in the mail first.

Cannot wait to get this scope based on what others have said about it.

Huge thanks to Frank and SWFA for making this happen for us all.

Just received my scope...very nice.

Kinda curious about my order (this is not a "when will my scope come?" question!) but when I ordered, shortly after, I saw the sale pending in my checking account....now it's gone and I haven't been charged either. I called my bank to make sure I was set up for purchases for that amount and all is o.k., but they don't have any record of that charge even ever pending.

I've got the funds a plenty. I also checked my account on SWFA's site and the order is still there. I replied to my CS email but am not sure if they take reply emails an not wanting to bug SWFA on the phone, anyone here know what might be up? Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COfox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kinda curious about my order (this is not a "when will my scope come?" question!) but when I ordered, shortly after, I saw the sale pending in my checking account....now it's gone and I haven't been charged either. I called my bank to make sure I was set up for purchases for that amount and all is o.k., but they don't have any record of that charge even ever pending.

I've got the funds a plenty. I also checked my account on SWFA's site and the order is still there. I replied to my CS email but am not sure if they take reply emails an not wanting to bug SWFA on the phone, anyone here know what might be up? Thanks! </div></div>

We all had this happen to us.

I was told it was just to make sure the money was in your account.

They will not charge your card until they are shipping your scope.

Hope this helps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COfox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kinda curious about my order (this is not a "when will my scope come?" question!) but when I ordered, shortly after, I saw the sale pending in my checking account....now it's gone and I haven't been charged either. I called my bank to make sure I was set up for purchases for that amount and all is o.k., but they don't have any record of that charge even ever pending.

I've got the funds a plenty. I also checked my account on SWFA's site and the order is still there. I replied to my CS email but am not sure if they take reply emails an not wanting to bug SWFA on the phone, anyone here know what might be up? Thanks!</div></div> They do a pending charge to your card and then withdraw it while it's in backorder status. It's an automatic thing with their online shopping system I think, but it's nice you don't have a charge in limbo while in backorder.

S/F

Thanks guys, that's a relief. Thought I might have had to reorder!

Im with a lot of others, order placed soon after the coupon went live, got charged, charged disappeared, status is still backordered on the website .... then you read people who ordered on the 20th already have there optic ... makes yah go hmmmmm.

Its still a killer deal so you wait ... thats the way of things

SWFA has always taken care of me in the past with good CS, im sure this will all get sorted shortly ...

It's weird because I called SWFA on Monday because I had an issue with my credit card and I was afraid SWFA had my old CC#, so I called to make sure they had my current CC#. I was told to log onto my SWFA account and my status on the scope said it was "backorder", but I got the UPS email stating my scope shipped last week. The guy on SWFA was surprised when I told him that the status on my account said it was back ordered even though my scope shipped.

My account says back order as well and my wife called and said it is on the doorstep so I am sure SWFA's system is just behind.

They are shipping in order, except for one that we know of that was from the 20th and the explanation of how this happened is too lengthy and too difficult to explain to those that do not fully understand our software.

Your card is not charged when you place the order it gets an authorization code as part of the automated system and once we do not deposit or capture it, it drops off. Some people see this in their account as a charge when it is not really.

We do charge you when we ship.

I don't know why accounts are not updating to shipped and still show back order, I think it has to do with a date range set up in the software that updates order status and I am working on it now.

We are getting as many out the back door as we can every day. Thanks everyone for your support and patience.

SWFA, I just talked to you on the phone today, and you were very courteous and prompt. If I may I will explain what I think is happening during shipments.

As you said, these scopes are shipping in linear order number. SWFA did not get a shipment of ALL the scopes in at once- they are trickling in slowly. This means some people will get it days, possibly weeks before others. As they are coming to SWFA, SWFA is shipping them out ASAP. I am in the cutoff between the last shipment and the next shipment, and I was told they should be expecting the next trickle in the coming week or so. If any of this is erronous, I apologize, please feel free to correct me.

Thanks
Shane

Sounds good. I placed my order on the 19th in the AM hours and realized I neglected to add shipping insurance- contacted SWFA and requested it be added. SWFA was really helpful with my inquiry. Hopefully this didn't create any issues with the shipment.

I was just scrolling back through all these pages of "are we there yet?" syndrome when I saw some fellows over in foreign theatres are apparently on the magical waiting list for the 5-20. I don't think my number will be up for awhile, as I ordered on May 30th, but in the event it comes up before all the soldiers have their orders fulfilled, Chris, please send mine to them and add me to the list of those stepping backward in line. Hats off to whoever thought of it first. I don't care when I get mine, it'll be worth the wait. Frankly, I feel very privileged and thankful to have gotten in on the buy. Thanks a bunch Lowlight and Chris. Take your time. - Max

To SWFA - just wanted you folks to know that an individual by the name of Josh has been helping me with an order over the phone. I just wanted to comment on that dude's stellar customer service; he's an asset to your company! I do have to admit that although I am really wanting to receive this scope as much as the next person, it sure is funny as shit to watch some folks going ape shit over when the things have shipped, are gonna' ship, or are stuck in a galaxy far, far away! (Watch for me in three months when I'm singing the blues about not having my scope after placing an order...) I think SWFA just needs to throw a link to this particular topic under the 5-20 ordering screen. The slogan could be, "This scope is so good that hundreds of people who DON'T have it, love it!"
grin.gif

Received mine as well. I purchased it within a few hours of the $500 off coupon. It is everything it was made out to be. I have S&B and IOR glass to compare it with and must say the glass is so close that I have a very difficult time telling the difference. Great job on an excellent scope. I am glad that I ordered a second one before the coupon expired.

UPS tracking info just arrived, I ordered in the first 27 minutes for those keeping track of such things
laugh.gif

Received mine today. Tried to mount it on my GAP Rock, but I'm needing higher rings so I sent some money to Seekins, and then I sent some to Borka tools so I could torque the thing on right.

Anyways the scope looks great, can't wait to try it out at the range.

I'm the odd man out on this thread. I ordered on the last day, have no matches scheduled, don't know if I'll get a new barrel/caliber for my LMT MWS, re-barrel a bolt gun or buy something new. I just know I want a rig with longer legs than 7.62 with this scope on it. I own enough of SWFAs scopes to not be concerned. No hurries, no worries.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Dog Dundee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm the odd man out on this thread. I ordered on the last day, have no matches scheduled, don't know if I'll get a new barrel/caliber for my LMT MWS, re-barrel a bolt gun or buy something new. I just know I want a rig with longer legs than 7.62 with this scope on it. I own enough of SWFAs scopes to not be concerned. No hurries, no worries. </div></div>

Your not alone. I've got rifle and a stock making multiple cross country trips. I'm sure the scope will get here before my rifle is ready.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyrolater</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Dog Dundee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm the odd man out on this thread. I ordered on the last day, have no matches scheduled, don't know if I'll get a new barrel/caliber for my LMT MWS, re-barrel a bolt gun or buy something new. I just know I want a rig with longer legs than 7.62 with this scope on it. I own enough of SWFAs scopes to not be concerned. No hurries, no worries. </div></div>

Your not alone. I've got rifle and a stock making multiple cross country trips. I'm sure the scope will get here before my rifle is ready. </div></div>

Heck, I don't even have a rifle yet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Dog Dundee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm the odd man out on this thread. I ordered on the last day, have no matches scheduled, don't know if I'll get a new barrel/caliber for my LMT MWS, re-barrel a bolt gun or buy something new. I just know I want a rig with longer legs than 7.62 with this scope on it. I own enough of SWFAs scopes to not be concerned. No hurries, no worries. </div></div>

Same boat as you...ordered the day before you did. I did get a tracking number today but for a 0.3 lb. package....guessing the Butler Creek covers are on the way!!! No hurry here as well. The PSS sits awaiting......

Chris obviously was mentioned and up above Josh was as well. I'd like to just add my thanks for Brady. These seem to be nice guys any of us would enjoy spending a day at the range with.

to those that have received their SS's and have gotten a chance to use them, why not go ahead and add some positive reviews on swfa's SS webpage. it'll help out future sales for sure.