• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Took mine and obtained a solid 100yd zero. Tracked VERY well. 3 shots from bore sight and I was on the bull.

Has anyone that ordered on the 19th gotten theirs yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyDL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did anybody ever say how many were sold during the deal? </div></div>
My box had 1390 written in sharpie on the end of it. Don't know if that has anything to due with the number sold. Probably not unless they started numbering at 1000.

Just try to be patient guys. It is definately worth the wait. Got mine today and it is very substantial. The build quality is there for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone that ordered on the 19th gotten theirs yet? </div></div>
There was one that was shipped on the 20th. It was a mistake. So far they're shipping orders made on the 18th.

One of the scopes I ordered arrived today.

Where to begin... great fit/finish, glass that seems to be as clear, bright, and offers as much contrast & resolution as my 3.5-18 x 50 IOR and is better than my NF 5.5-22 x 50, great feeling turrets, extremely generous and forgiving eyebox, and I like the reticle even more in person than the pictures of it on the forums.

Got it mounted on the rifle this afternoon and the reticle & erector assembly seem perfectly level and both elevation and windage tracking checked out spot on.

If I had any gripes with the scope (although very minor) the 0.1 mil hash marks on the turrets are slightly "crowded" given the turret diameter and require a deliberate glance to read them. The much larger elevation knob (and wider and more widely spaced hash marks) on my 3.5-18 x 50 IOR is much easier to read quickly. It's not so much a problem with the SWFA but mostly an advantage for the large diameter elevation knob on the IOR. Secondly, I've also grown very fond of the stubby "cat tail" on the 3.5-18 x 50 IOR mag ring and wish SWFA had incorporated something similar rather than offering one as a future bolt-on (and extra cost) option. While the bolt on cat tail will work it isn't as elegant or clean looking as an integrated one and the bolt on design adds additional diameter to the mag ring which may cause clearance issues for some applications.

Minor gripes aside, SWFA did a hell of a job with this scope. Can't wait to go out and shoot it and see how it holds up. Even at the regular price of $1500 I wouldn't hesitate buying one-- I'm that impressed with it.

And now to sit back and await the arrival of the other 6 on order. I was initially worried about going "all in" and ordering 7 of these without having ever looked through or handled one in person... the first one in hand seems to indicate my "chance" paid off in a big way!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">to those that have received their SS's and have gotten a chance to use them, why not go ahead and add some positive reviews on swfa's SS webpage. it'll help out future sales for sure. </div></div>

very good job fellas. already got 5 reviews on the 5-20 ss page as of now. i'm tellin' ya, if i was in the market for a scope and read reviews such as those, i'd have buyer confidence to the extreme.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7.62Texan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Took mine and obtained a solid 100yd zero. Tracked VERY well. 3 shots from bore sight and I was on the bull. </div></div>
Boomer took three shots to just find the PAPER at 100. I shoulda bore sighted it for him, but it *is* HIS bangstick...

Yeah, the thing is great!!!

Big, big thanks to SWFA for getting it to him on his first day of leave!

Oh boy... the reviews are in... i'm trying to figure out why i didn't order more then one.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh boy... the reviews are in... i'm trying to figure out why i didn't order more then one.
frown.gif
</div></div>

same here. Can buy 3 of these for one Schmidt, man, that covers all of my rifles just like that.

Will see how it goes and probably get a 3-9. So stoked.

I say who ever didn't order missed out. This scope is built like a tank. I have been playing with mine this evening and cant wait to run some round down range maybe this Friday. The turrets are not even close to what I was thinking. They are just way better. The glass from what I can remember the last time I looked through a NF scope is more brighter. I cant say about image quality cause I would need the NF in hand for a side by side comparison.

The metal work around the turrets is really (and this is my favorite LL word) "BEEFY". Seriously this scope looks like it can take some abuse. The clicks are plenty loud and feel just right. I will try to grab a friends NF to look at them side by side a little closer. Again thanks Franks and Chris at SWFA for putting this together !!!!!

It sucks that the winners can ruin a nice group by but SWFA has put out way more than expected by my standards. I hope to see future group buys from SWFA with new scopes that will come out on the market. I wish to see a 3-15x44 or 50 scope that would be a nice FFP for a .308 Win.

Aron-

I'm trying to decide on rings before mine comes, anybody know the exact objective O.D.? I couldn't find it posted...thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: graywolf.260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm trying to decide on rings before mine comes, anybody know the exact objective O.D.? I couldn't find it posted...thanks </div></div>

2.363"

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say who ever didn't order missed out. This scope is built like a tank. I have been playing with mine this evening and cant wait to run some round down range maybe this Friday. The turrets are not even close to what I was thinking. They are just way better. The glass from what I can remember the last time I looked through a NF scope is more brighter. I cant say about image quality cause I would need the NF in hand for a side by side comparison.

The metal work around the turrets is really (and this is my favorite LL word) "BEEFY". Seriously this scope looks like it can take some abuse. The clicks are plenty loud and feel just right. I will try to grab a friends NF to look at them side by side a little closer. Again thanks Franks and Chris at SWFA for putting this together !!!!!

It sucks that the winners can ruin a nice group by but SWFA has put out way more than expected by my standards. I hope to see future group buys from SWFA with new scopes that will come out on the market. I wish to see a 3-15x44 or 50 scope that would be a nice FFP for a .308 Win.

Aron-</div></div>

Everytime I read short reviews like yours, i kick myself in the butt for not having ordered a second. If I had decided I didn't want it, i just had to cancel it or give it to someone else here. ARGH haha

I would be ALL OVER a 3x15 of similar quality.
laugh.gif
SWFA 3x15 PLEASE!!!

Just took delivery of mine.

Pleasing heft to it & I like the side focus & illum controls.

Set the diopter for reticle focus against a beautiful blue sky & locked it down, then gawked through it a bit. Sweet reticle! Not too busy, and not too fine. The diamond mils are sharp...
Twisting the turrets made me smile. Very refined & positive feel. Dare I say, almost 'Premier-esque' without the clunks at the full mil values?
In short, I'm left with a very, very inspiring initial impression! Looking forward to this weekend's shakedown cruise...
smile.gif

Great job SWFA!!!

First one arrived today.. still haven't opened.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First one arrived today.. still haven't opened. </div></div>

When did you order? I got my order confirmation on 6/3 (Placed order on 5/31). I wonder how long it will be before I get mine? (I am not complaining, so please do not make mention of my bleeding, swollen, or otherwise en fuego vagina). Just curious...not butt-hurt.

The anticipation is killing me......
I ordered my scope on 5/24 but added a set of rings to the order on 6/14, I hope that didn't bump me to the end of the line.

Oh well, getting a scope of this quality with it's features for this price.......I can wait a long time.

Thanks again SWFA and LL!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone that ordered on the 19th gotten theirs yet?</div></div>
I ordered on 5/19 an 1:40pm and I haven't received any update and website still shows backordered.

A couple great things about being deployed: plenty of cash for toys and no anticipation of their arrival. I won't be seeing any toys until this tour ends one way or the other. I'm happy for all of you who got them. For everyone else, I sympathize. I'll be perfectly happy if I get mine by October.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A couple great things about being deployed: plenty of cash for toys and no anticipation of their arrival. I won't be seeing any toys until this tour ends one way or the other. I'm happy for all of you who got them. For everyone else, I sympathize. I'll be perfectly happy if I get mine by October. </div></div>

Or, you can take advantage of my free service to accept and test your stuff while you're deployed, and even return it if it sucks, so you're not wasting all that anticipation on junk!

Its a GI helping GIs thing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A couple great things about being deployed: plenty of cash for toys and no anticipation of their arrival. I won't be seeing any toys until this tour ends one way or the other. I'm happy for all of you who got them. For everyone else, I sympathize. I'll be perfectly happy if I get mine by October. </div></div>

Except when you don't have internet the entire time... That kinda blows... But it does save you money.

Just received shipping confirmation ordered 5-18-11 2:45 pm (I think). Hope to see it next week:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: radmcg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just received shipping confirmation ordered 5-18-11 2:45 pm (I think). Hope to see it next week:) </div></div>

Perhaps my order will ship this week after all. I don't have any doubts that the scope will be in my hands before I leave for my week long camping trip on July 30th.

Date/time of my order is 5/19/2011 @ 7:09 AM

There must have been a metric shit ton of fuckers that ordered this scope , minutes after the code was activated…or inventory is trickling in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There must have been a metric shit ton of fuckers that ordered this scope , minutes after the code was activated…or inventory is trickling in.

</div></div>

...or more likely they have the same number of employees working to ship scopes as they did BEFORE this group buy and are just backlogged getting them out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: radmcg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just received shipping confirmation ordered 5-18-11 2:45 pm (I think). Hope to see it next week:) </div></div>
Excellent that means mine should ship anytime. My confirmation shows 5/18 2:46pm. Thanks radmcg.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtb33</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There must have been a metric shit ton of fuckers that ordered this scope , minutes after the code was activated…or inventory is trickling in.

</div></div>

...or more likely they have the same number of employees working to ship scopes as they did BEFORE this group buy and are just backlogged getting them out. </div></div>

That may be but I wanted to be a fucker too
grin.gif
…just couldn't get to a 'puter fast enough.

Guess I'll be waiting awhile for my scopes. June 5th was my order date. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

But I have to ask does anyone have a loaner scope? It hurts not having a scope lol.

1st one arrived, first impression... OH MY, this thing is nice!

Now off for a quick zero, tracking test, shoot some dots and pictures.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess I'll be waiting awhile for my scopes. June 5th was my order date. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

But I have to ask does anyone have a loaner scope? It hurts not having a scope lol. </div></div>i hear ya.i could'nt order until june 16.had to sell a scope to get this one.that's ok,i'll be a shootin sum bitch next summer.

Im looking forward for mine to get in so I can do a side by side with my NXS F1.I know the F1 is twice the money, but I think the SS will hold it own.( but time will tell).

How do you know you got wet...

5-20x50ss003.jpg

5-20x50ss002.jpg

5-20x50ss001.jpg

You know you got wet when you dry off your rifle at home and then pick up said rifle and watch a river of water run out of it...
shocked.gif

Pictures are not very good, light was bad for this camera and the down pour didn’t help. I took refuge in a wooded area to try and get a little out of the rain.

I was not able to do a tracking test because of the weather but did manage to get a zero. (bulls are .4")Line 3 was my zero line. One would think that after taking the time to measure the target with the reticle on the first shot (right most impact) a smart person would then take note of where the turret was before turning it...
confused.gif
I am not a smart person... So my two round zero turned into three. The top line is my proven load with the 2nd line a new load, which is the same as the first but for a Nosler CC in place of the sierra match king. Looks like it needs a little tuning yet. I got a little careless on the last two of each string. Even though it was the trigger puller’s fault, I will blame the weather.
laugh.gif

More to follow after I get the water out of the gun. Looks like I am going to have to clean my bore after only 300 rounds.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbeckwith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First one arrived today.. still haven't opened. </div></div>

When did you order? I got my order confirmation on 6/3 (Placed order on 5/31). I wonder how long it will be before I get mine? (I am not complaining, so please do not make mention of my bleeding, swollen, or otherwise en fuego vagina). Just curious...not butt-hurt.</div></div>

Ordered on May 18th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbeckwith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First one arrived today.. still haven't opened. </div></div>

When did you order? I got my order confirmation on 6/3 (Placed order on 5/31). I wonder how long it will be before I get mine? (I am not complaining, so please do not make mention of my bleeding, swollen, or otherwise en fuego vagina). Just curious...not butt-hurt.</div></div>

Ordered on May 18th. </div></div>

Congrats man. I ordered on the 18th too and 15 orders ahead of the next shipment...hopefully it comes in soon..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbeckwith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First one arrived today.. still haven't opened. </div></div>

When did you order? I got my order confirmation on 6/3 (Placed order on 5/31). I wonder how long it will be before I get mine? (I am not complaining, so please do not make mention of my bleeding, swollen, or otherwise en fuego vagina). Just curious...not butt-hurt. </div></div>

It is sad that people have been bullied in to making this kind of disclaimer when speculating with fellow shooters about the arrival of an anxiously anticipated scope.

What kind of forum is this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teotwawki2012</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbeckwith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First one arrived today.. still haven't opened. </div></div>

When did you order? I got my order confirmation on 6/3 (Placed order on 5/31). I wonder how long it will be before I get mine? (I am not complaining, so please do not make mention of my bleeding, swollen, or otherwise en fuego vagina). Just curious...not butt-hurt. </div></div>

It is sad that people have been bullied in to making this kind of disclaimer when speculating with fellow shooters about the arrival of an anxiously anticipated scope.

What kind of forum is this?</div></div>

You have two posts here and barely signed up and didn't complete your profile and YOU ASK "What kink of forum is this?"

Read before you post you IDIOT!!!!!!! everyone was informed by SWFA or LL here about arrival of scopes and that there will be more then one shipment.

And to end it NO ONE MADE ANYONE BUY THIS SCOPE !!!! ITS A CHOICE MADE BY EVERY INDIVIDUAL!!! Not the seller. its that simple. For F*#K Sake rethink your post dude.

Aron-

i think he's saying its not nice that some people get bashed for asking a question on the forum. true people can go through the thread and find the info they are trying to find answers to, but another person shouldn't insult them.

i think you are an example of this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teotwawki2012</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbeckwith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First one arrived today.. still haven't opened. </div></div>

You have two posts here and barely signed up and didn't complete your profile and YOU ASK "What kink of forum is this?"

Read before you post you IDIOT!!!!!!! everyone was informed by SWFA or LL here about arrival of scopes and that there will be more then one shipment.

And to end it NO ONE MADE ANYONE BUY THIS SCOPE !!!! ITS A CHOICE MADE BY EVERY INDIVIDUAL!!! Not the seller. its that simple. For F*#K Sake rethink your post dude.

Aron- </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teotwawki2012</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbeckwith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First one arrived today.. still haven't opened. </div></div>

Aron- </div></div>
-sigh-

Here is an idea. People should stop getting their "vj" (so dumb)hurt by hearing people asking questions or posting concerns. One persons concern turn in to 3 posts bitching at them. If you don't like what they posted stfu...I guess this could go back a forth forever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beochie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is an idea. People should stop getting their "vj" (so dumb)hurt by hearing people asking questions or posting concerns. One persons concern turn in to 3 posts bitching at them. If you don't like what they posted stfu...I guess this could go back a forth forever. </div></div>I think there's a 30 post min. on offering suggestions or advice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shane135</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbeckwith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First one arrived today.. still haven't opened. </div></div>

Ordered on May 18th. </div></div>

Congrats man. I ordered on the 18th too and 15 orders ahead of the next shipment...hopefully it comes in soon.. </div></div>

Ordered on the 18th and you're 15 orders ahead of the next shipment? That worries me some. When I check SWFA's website, it says my order was placed ~7AM (~5AM my time) on the 19th. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

The problem isn't asking questions, the problem is asking the same thing over and over that has been answered by several people including SWFA themselves.

The orders are being addressed as soon as possible, it is not just a case of slapping a mailing label on a box and wiping their hands, there is a bit more to it than that...

This deal produce 3x more sales than they figured, and they initially felt they had enough wiggle room to address the first batch of orders. Well at 3x their most optimistic estimates, that is a lot of scopes both coming and going. On top of that, even after telling people the scopes weren't even in their hand, they had guys calling asking where they scopes were. Immediately, this is wanting instant gratification to the extreme after they said here on the board the initial shipment date was moved, still people held them to the initial shipment date, even after they communicated the change.

Now with people getting scopes, everyone feels their order was (or should be) next in line, even more headache and hassle, and not just here on the forum but on the phones because people call, and call, which takes manpower away from work to answer the same question over and over because people want it now.

Questions are fine, but there is point when it become ridiculous.

Guys, you need to exercise some restraint on this scope shipment stuff. SWFA has done nothing but help us get a super awesome scope at an unbelievable discount!! Give them a break already.

Trust me, you are going to be MORE THAN PLEASED once you do actually get the scope in hand. Don't ruin the whole package of excitement about the scope because you are still waiting. SWFA's crew is doing what they can do, and are bustin their ass's to make all of us very happy. You are not going to find a better customer service model than SWFA.

Please don't ruin good things with childish tantroms...

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRENCHHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think he's saying its not nice that some people get bashed for asking a question on the forum. true people can go through the thread and find the info they are trying to find answers to, but another person shouldn't insult them.

</div></div>

As LL stated the questions about "when will I get my scope?" have been answered. Same with me I don't have an issue with questions asked, but when the answer has been answered a few times then that is the problem I have.

Also I'm a example of WHAT exactly ?? A person that asked how can any one ask " What is this forum?" How can that kind of person ask that when he has been a member here of a couple of days with a couple of posts. I can point to plenty of people here that have stated that they read a lot before asking the already answered questions. People put time in making this forum what it is and helping the new members the best they can. There are times when we have to grow the F' up and learn to do some research and reading.

I would be willing to bet that have of this group buy thread is "When will I get my scope?" questions the other have is responses to the question.

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, you need to exercise some restraint on this scope shipment stuff. SWFA has done nothing but help us get a super awesome scope at an unbelievable discount!!

Don't ruin the whole package of excitement about the scope because you are still waiting. SWFA's crew is doing what they can do, and are bustin their ass's to make all of us very happy.

Please don't ruin good things with childish tantrums...

DK </div></div>

Tantrums is exactly what some people are having. $500/33% discount and they are crying that the scopes did not come as quickly as they want...Half the people on the planet do not have enough to eat, and these people are emotionally distraught at having to wait a month...childish is right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem isn't asking questions, the problem is asking the same thing over and over that has been answered by several people including SWFA themselves.

The orders are being addressed as soon as possible, it is not just a case of slapping a mailing label on a box and wiping their hands, there is a bit more to it than that...

This deal produce 3x more sales than they figured, and they initially felt they had enough wiggle room to address the first batch of orders. Well at 3x their most optimistic estimates, that is a lot of scopes both coming and going. On top of that, even after telling people the scopes weren't even in their hand, they had guys calling asking where they scopes were. Immediately, this is wanting instant gratification to the extreme after they said here on the board the initial shipment date was moved, still people held them to the initial shipment date, even after they communicated the change.

Now with people getting scopes, everyone feels their order was (or should be) next in line, even more headache and hassle, and not just here on the forum but on the phones because people call, and call, which takes manpower away from work to answer the same question over and over because people want it now.

Questions are fine, but there is point when it become ridiculous. </div></div>Well, OK...so given this new revelation of 3x their expected orders, and two weeks later they're <span style="font-style: italic">still</span> filling orders they took on the <span style="font-style: italic">first</span> day, what's the realistic expectation of how far the first shipment is going? Does it even cover the first day's orders?
Wanting to know what to expect isn't being impatient, IMO. It's just wanting to know what to expect. It might be the same question as before, but if the paradigm shifts, then the question remains.

well if you read i said people should look to find their own answers no dought. if someone can't help then don't post up insults.

and your an example of a basher the other guy is afraid of. what point do you make by calling some one an idiot? honestly?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRENCHHEAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think he's saying its not nice that some people get bashed for asking a question on the forum. true people can go through the thread and find the info they are trying to find answers to, but another person shouldn't insult them.

</div></div>

As LL stated the questions about "when will I get my scope?" have been answered. Same with me I don't have an issue with questions asked, but when the answer has been answered a few times then that is the problem I have.

Also I'm a example of WHAT exactly ?? A person that asked how can any one ask " What is this forum?" How can that kind of person ask that when he has been a member here of a couple of days with a couple of posts. I can point to plenty of people here that have stated that they read a lot before asking the already answered questions. People put time in making this forum what it is and helping the new members the best they can. There are times when we have to grow the F' up and learn to do some research and reading.

I would be willing to bet that have of this group buy thread is "When will I get my scope?" questions the other have is responses to the question.

Aron- </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem isn't asking questions, the problem is asking the same thing over and over that has been answered by several people including SWFA themselves.

Questions are fine, but there is point when it become ridiculous. </div></div>Well, OK...so given this new revelation of 3x their expected orders, and two weeks later they're <span style="font-style: italic">still</span> filling orders they took on the <span style="font-style: italic">first</span> day, what's the realistic expectation of how far the first shipment is going? Does it even cover the first day's orders?
Wanting to know what to expect isn't being impatient, IMO. It's just wanting to know what to expect. It might be the same question as before, but if the paradigm shifts, then the question remains.</div></div>

I have no idea, I am not SWFA, nor do I know how far behind every phone call and question about this puts them.

Only they can answer this, how many they can ship per day. Because they weren't charging people, that may add another element to all this. So there is a process, how it works I have no clue, I don't work for them, so I can't say.

Patience really is the only answer, and expect them to address each order in the matter it was taken. One at a time, each one given it due process.