• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

So Jussie is a suspect.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Disorderly conduct? He contracted a hit on a protected class. Hell, 2 or 3- gay, black, possibly woman, definitely criminally stupid- that’s a hate crime. Ok, so the target of the hit was himself, so what? Hate crime’s a hate crime. Surely the SPLC will be calling for his head any day now.

Felony is a felony

And he'll get a slap on the hand, where if it was you and I, we'd get a minimum of 10 years of federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

And he'll get a slap on the hand, where if it was you and I, we'd get a minimum of 10 years of federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

And his attorney replied-
"Jussie Smollett is victim of 'media gangbang,' defense lawyer says"
Mark Geragos is a media whore,he's as bad if not worse than Gloria Alread.
Scott Peterson remembers his abysmal performance

Last edited:

I don't think so...he may not get what you or I would get (time with bubba and crowd) but they will make an example of him as they don't want this type of shit to become commonplace.

Reactions: Ravenworks
They need to make an example.
This is some scary shit,I couldn't imagine being a white guy picked at random and going to prison because of him.
A lot of people think this isn't a big deal, but what bothers me is just that.

Last edited:
The guy should be banished from life.

Black activist group urges NAACP to revoke Jussie Smollett’s Image Award nomination
Then we have Mark Geragos statements:
Smollett's attorneys previously told Fox News they've "witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system. The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election. Mr. Smollett is a young man of impeccable character and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence betrayed by a system that apparently wants to skip due process and proceed directly to sentencing.”

Are you kidding me,he let Gloria Alread, Gretta Garbo,and all the liberal media prosecute Scott Peterson in the media.

Last edited:
Jussie in prison is going to find that MAGA means;
Make
Assholes
Gape
Again
(and again and again and again....)

Reactions: AIAW
Reactions: acudaowner
I would opt to let him go if they would charge the HNIC whom let him go in the first place.

What am I missing....this thread is a year old
What you missed is the confluence of a slow legal system and simmering indignation. Smollett was charged today. Apparently, Ravenworks still remembers who he is...

Reactions: Ravenworks
What you missed is the confluence of a slow legal system and simmering indignation. Smollett was charged today. Apparently, Ravenworks still remembers who he is...
Oh I remember,I started this thread because the whole thing really pissed me off.
Pretty bad when Michelle Obama can inject herself into a ongoing case/investigation and make it so the little prick walked.
The whole time the liberals fondled the fucker.

Paybacks are a bitch.

Punish a guy that wants to drain the swamp for 3+ years, now that he's not on the defensive..... this could get very entertaining in the name of true justice.