• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

So Much for the Size of The Magazine As a Deterrent

Well, we all know that stuff, but it's unlikely Feinstein, Cuomo, or any of the other liberal retards will ever watch this video...or believe it even if they do.

These are just Facts. We all know Facts have nothing to do with Gun Control

Yesterday, on the Outdoor's channel, Wednesday night at the range I caught part of one show (didn't catch the name of the show)

Where this guy takes three magazines loaded with 6 round each.

He shot 18 rounds, changing magaszines, in 4.5 seconds. 16 of the 18 were in the A zone.

I was impressed.

I thinks pretty clear, we should just ban guns and stop bickering about mag size.

I get your point. This is what the gun ban idiots will think when they see it. This type of video, IMO, is not helpful, its a bad position to argue from. They will reduce us to registering our .177 cal single shot air rifles.

Its hard to present a common sence Argument with such closed minded folks which the Anti gunners are. Im still writting and emailing these idiots something has to be done.