• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

fb_img_1518182686653.jpg

Official ballots arrive in suitcases.....nah nothing to see here!

Over night thousands of ballots were found and counted without any GOP watchers present....and would you believe not one vote for Trump.....nah nothing to see here!

Ok the mathematical odds of Trump not getting some of the extra ballots that came in overnight are nearly impossible....do you mind if we take a look just to verify.....Absolutely not you’ll just have to trust us......HA HA YEAH OK NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

More than 200% of the registered voters in some precincts voted ha ha nope nothing to see here!

We can’t require a ID to vote the poor and down trodden wouldn’t be able to vote....ha ha yeah ok anyone poor enough that can’t afford an ID I am sure is already on some kind of government assistance where they needed an ID to get on....nope nothing to see here!

Biden’s pep rally’s couldn’t fill a High schools gymnasium, but the math shows he would have to had gotten more votes than your lord and savior Obama....lol yeah 👍

Last edited:

Over night thousands of ballots were found and counted without any GOP watchers present....and would you believe not one vote for Trump.....nah nothing to see here!

Ok the mathematical odds of Trump not getting some of the extra ballots that came in overnight are nearly impossible....do you mind if we take a look just to verify.....Absolutely not you’ll just have to trust us......HA HA YEAH OK NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

More than 200% of the registered voters in some precincts voted ha ha nope nothing to see here!

We can’t require a ID to vote the poor and down trodden wouldn’t be able to vote....ha ha yeah ok anyone poor enough that can’t afford an ID I am sure is already on some kind of government assistance where they needed an ID to get on....nope nothing to see here!

Biden’s pep rally’s couldn’t fill a High schools gymnasium, but the math shows he would have to had gotten more votes than your lord and savior Obama....lol yeah 👍
unnamed.jpg

"The masses have little time to think. And how incredible is the willingness of modern man to believe." Adolf Hitler

"The masses have little time to think. And how incredible is the willingness of modern man to believe." Adolf Hitler

Biden’s pep rally’s couldn’t fill a High schools gymnasium, but the math shows he would have to had gotten more votes than your lord and savior Obama....lol yeah

ANYONE HAVE MORE ELECTION FRAUD DETAILS TO ADD FOR A LIST THAT I WANT TO MAKE?

No one gives a flying fuck about politics in this thread.

Jimmy7 you should go back to being the cock gobbling punk bitch you are, your shift is about to start.
Dress warm I hear Hunts Point is cold this time of the year.
Jimmy7 - I gotta use that as my next sock puppet moniker. I love it.

I was just continuing a theme that somebody else started. So clearly, you are NOT correct with your first statement. :)

dude is a commie shill, just ignore him

If leftys ever knew what they were talking about, they wouldn't have to be leftys.
That's beside the point (Also, I know, cause I have internet, too). Both left and right do this same shit to one another, and it makes great memes. The amount of humor that results from two groups of people - despite the details - being so much like one another in operation, and still oblivious to the fact, is fucking priceless.

I love to watch "leftys" and "rightys", trigger one another.

Last edited:
Reactions: quietmike