• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

-=SOLD=- Magpul 700 PRO Chassis in ODG -=SOLD=-

ZR2Chevy22

Deputy IV
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Santa Fe, TX
Hey Guy's and Gal's,

I had tossed this on a listing I had for a rifle I was selling and figured I'd post it by itself to get more attention.

This is a new Magpul 700 PRO Fixed Chassis in ODG. I had an action mounted in it but never used it. It is currently setup for a right handed action with a left handed shooter. Just swap cheek rest to the other side and now it's setup for a righty.

That is the coolness of this chassis is it can be setup for any style, type and size of shooter. Adjustable length of pull, cheek riser, grip can be moved forward and backwards for different size hands. This can be used with a right handed OR left handed rifle. It also adds a detachable magazine to any action mounted in it whether began as an ADL or BDL.

I'm listing it for $700.00 plus shipping or OBO. Only trade I'd be interested in would be an Over/Under Shotgun in 12 gauge.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thank you,
Andrew

Attachments

• 20190716_160140.jpg
    20190716_160140.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 20190716_160215.jpg
    20190716_160215.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: MJF
I know someone needs this fine looking chassis for their long range or PRS rifle setup. Hit me up with an offer worst I can say is no.

Ok Guys and Gals,

Price reduction to make it a quick sale. $575 shipped. If local and shipping is NOT required, I will let it go for $550