• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD (Sold) Nice 6 BR For Sale (brass & ammo too)

Wyroaming

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2021
Wyoming
Howdy from Wyoming,

I’m selling my 6BR because I need money for a home remodel (lumber prices are killing me).

Anyway, it’s built by Keystone Accuracy (in Pennsylvania), and it’s built on a fully DLC coated Curtis Custom Vector receiver with integral 20 MOA pic rail. The barrel is a 24" Hawk Hill 1: 7.5" twist Marksman contour. This is the only barrel that has ever been on this receiver. Jewell trigger. PVA Jetblast self-timing brake. MPA chassis. Bolt knob was made by The Polished Knob.

Either way, it shoots lights out. See attached 200 yard, 5 round group (in the stock that also comes with it). In addition to the chassis, it comes with a carbon fiber AG Composites adjustable comb stock (Alpine Hunter Adjustable).

There are 322 rounds down the tube. It pushes a 105 Berger at 2,844 and it’s loaded light to moderate. I have all the load data. Meticulous barrel break in was conducted, though I know some guys aren’t believers in that.

Included are the following:
  • 175 pieces of once-fired Lapua brass (fired out of this chamber)
  • 73 loaded rounds (same brass)
  • Two ARC magazines (10 round). These are not BR specific mags, so it sometimes feeds funny, but a proper BR mag fixes that issue.
The scope and rings in the pics are NOT included, but we could discuss that if you’re interested in them. The bipod is also not included.

I know I’m new to the site, but there are some folks here on the forum that are known in the industry and will vouch for me. If you want to discuss that, or the rifle in general, we can jump on the phone. Just shoot me a message and we can go from there. Please post below and send me a message.

$2,500 shipped from my FFL to yours. Price this all out and you'll find it's a dang nice deal!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
z.jpg

Many thanks!

Dan

Last edited:
Howdy from Wyoming,

I’m selling my 6BR because I need money for a home remodel (lumber prices are killing me).

Anyway, it’s built by Keystone Accuracy (in Pennsylvania), and it’s built on a fully DLC coated Curtis Custom Vector receiver with integral 20 MOA pic rail. This is the only barrel that has ever been on this receiver. Jewell trigger. PVA Jetblast self-timing brake. MPA chassis. Bolt knob was made by The Polished Knob. I forget which barrel I put on it, because I was building so many guns at the time. It’s either a Krieger, Bartlein or Hawk Hill. 24” – either a sendero or an M24. Don’t recall.

Either way, it shoots lights out. See attached 200 yard, 5 round group (in the stock that also comes with it). In addition to the chassis, it comes with a carbon fiber AG Composites adjustable comb stock (Alpine Hunter Adjustable).

There are 322 rounds down the tube. It pushes a 105 Berger at 2,844 and it’s loaded light to moderate. I have all the load data. Meticulous barrel break in was conducted, though I know some guys aren’t believers in that.

Included are the following:
  • 175 pieces of once-fired Lapua brass (fired out of this chamber)
  • 73 loaded rounds (same brass)
  • Two ARC magazines (10 round). These are not BR specific mags, so it sometimes feeds funny, but a proper BR mag fixes that issue.
The scope and rings in the pics are NOT included, but we could discuss that if you’re interested in them. The bipod is also not included.

I know I’m new to the site, but there are some folks here on the forum that are known in the industry and will vouch for me. If you want to discuss that, or the rifle in general, we can jump on the phone. Just shoot me a message and we can go from there. Please post below and send me a message.

$2,500 shipped from my FFL to yours. Price this all out and you'll find it's a dang nice deal!View attachment 7587810View attachment 7587811View attachment 7587812View attachment 7587813View attachment 7587814View attachment 7587815View attachment 7587816View attachment 7587817View attachment 7587819View attachment 7587820

Many thanks!

Dan
Does it tell you more info on the barrel, like name and twist?

Reactions: lush_dawg