• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Solo Sucked

Thanks for the heads up; no way I am going to subject myself to that. I'd rather get kicked in the nuts

You couldn't pay me to sit through that left-wing garbage. I knew, without a doubt, that Star Wars was finished as soon as Lucas sold it to Disney. Amazing that these Hollywood degenerates have not learned yet that it is not a wise financial decision to alienate half your audience from the get go.

Solo was meh... the robot was annoying but she dies.... I thought it was waaaay too predictable. It was entertaining but I won’t watch it again.

Solo was meh... the robot was annoying but she dies.... I thought it was waaaay too predictable. It was entertaining but I won’t watch it again.
you change your avatar twice in a few days? what is that picture?

Reactions: Bender
I liked it.

I thought it was kind of funny how the SJW, navigator robot talked about Lando being in love with her like she was crazy and malfunctioning, and then when she got waxed Lando freaked out like it was his girlfriend who was killed. I thought that was clever.

Agreed it was not 1/10 as good as Rogue One, but still better than Episode VII and VIII, which blow.

I won't see a movie with reported virtue signaling. I just don't need the aggravation

Kung Fu Hustle.

Brings back memories.

I was stationed in Thailand 69-70 and became friends with a Thai girl.............we would have dinner and she liked going to a movie, generally made in Japan with 3 to 4 rows of various languages subtitles and full of magic. We would be watching and yup, I would start cracking up and she would get my attention (gently, because she was a buddhist) and say ..." no laugh, no laugh".

Last edited:
I wasn't really bothered by the SJW robot. They made it so ridiculous I interpreted it as making fun of SJWs. I was less annoyed by it than the ninja in rogue one that defeated futuristic body armor with a wooden stick.

The acting in Solo could have been better but I liked the movie. Miles better than last Jedi.

Part of the allure of the Han Solo character is that he is mysterious and you dont really know his back story.....

......so the fact that they are ruining that just to suck the teat dry is kind of sad......

no wonder the movie sucked.

After the abomination that was The Last Jedi i've written it off. Kathleen Kennedy can go screw herself for butchering Star Wars. Definitely not giving anymore money to Disney. Solo fails in the box office and they continue to blame the fans for their last two steaming piles of shit.

This is the reason I have, at last count, a collection of 1000+ DVD's. Mostly movies from the late 60's to the 90's. When Hollywood made great movies and was not PC. Not the garbage they put out today and expect you to pay $20 a ticket for. Fuck that shit; I haven't been to a movie theater in 15 years. If I want to be preached to about the virtues of being queer, multi-gender, an environmental nutcase, etc. I can just turn on CNN for free.

Kung Fu Hustle...

Best movie ever...

Totally agree.

If you guys want to talk about movie catastrophies, then I general think that most movies I see after having read the book stink.

Very disappointed with Read Player One, as they PC’ed up the crap out of that movie. Dont get me wrong, they probably had to as most of us are 45-65 who know the era the book original takes for background.

I was ready to delete Ready Player One from my kindle wish (/reminder = AKA if it's a good idea today, it'll still be a good idea when the movie hits cable) list because of the movie issues. Is the book worth it?

My gal and I hauled ass to the theatre to see Sicario and it was sold out. Solo was starting in 15 minutes so we bought tickets since we were there. She woke me up twice because I was snoring.