• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

I know a lot of good people here think I am foolish but I have not ever carried a firearm in public. I dont like the way it makes me feel. Its a lot of responsibility. Im not Royce Gracie or anything but I have always felt I would do the best with what I got if it came to that. After watching the videos of them parading that german girl around and the crowds all yelling allu akbar, the videos of them infiltrating and attacking civilian communities I am going to start keeping a 15 in the car and a loadout. Im sure that german girl and I would be at the opposite end of the political spectrum but that wasnt right. I got nothing against islam Ive lived all over the world I judge people on their actions and their hearts. Even with all the crazy stuff thats happened Ive always thought its best to keep the guns at home because everyone deserves to be safe in their home. If some fool gets in my face in public or perhaps injures my body a bit its not worth the legal consequences of putting a hole in him. Will it hurt me worse than that plank coming off scaffolding and clocking me in the noggin? No and I walked from that and went back to work. I know right from wrong and what those hamas dudes did was wrong. Maybe Israel has done some wrong things too but what hamas did was wrong and I would use deadly force to stop them if I could.

Its clear to me, after the best assessment I can make that hamas did there best to be sneaky. Iran has been teaching them and iran seems to have a penchant for using sneaky tactics. I guess thats wise to "win" to use effective tactics. I get it you dont want to be stupid. They used mortar shells on their drones, they could carry that payload and it looks like they could fix the tanks position and get the engine burning with those. They had plenty of real ordnance to breech walls at the outposts too. They assesed the weaknesses and acquired what they needed to cause the most damage. I guess im old school even the mafia knew it was wrong to harm women and children. Thats where hamas crossed the line. If you want respect you dont harm women and children. You dont take civillian hostages. I dont know anything about islam but im pretty sure islam does not condone that. I dont care how effective a "tactic" it is if you dont understand that your a mad dog.

Israel thought they had it covered and hamas exploited that. We have had a open border for some time now. If we have people in the world that hate Israel enough to be that sneaky I know that there are people who hate the USA enough to be sneaky. If they will kill civillians in Israel they will kill yanks in the USA. That open border allows any one of these bad people to come into the USA and to pick their moment- all at once just like we just witnessed. We are complacent just like Israel was. Its a crazy world and theres lots of ideas out there why its so crazy. I know events like this can be used to exploit peoples emotions. I dont think any one man knows what is true nowadays. I do know right from wrong and a 15 and a loadout goes in my car now- stored safely and legally. I honestly think thats appropriate behavior now not crazy talk. There was a cop here I forget his name and we exchanged PMs about what constitutes legal lethal self defense years ago. Intent , ability,motive. He told me something and it has rang true to me. "If you have to use lethal force you know with every bit of your being that something has to stop". Im just a fat old man but if someone trys to harm women and children in my neighborhood I will stand. My neighborhood my community my space on this planet I will stand.

I know a lot of good people here think I am foolish but I have not ever carried a firearm in public. I dont like the way it makes me feel. Its a lot of responsibility. Im not Royce Gracie or anything but I have always felt I would do the best with what I got if it came to that. After watching the videos of them parading that german girl around and the crowds all yelling allu akbar, the videos of them infiltrating and attacking civilian communities I am going to start keeping a 15 in the car and a loadout. Im sure that german girl and I would be at the opposite end of the political spectrum but that wasnt right. I got nothing against islam Ive lived all over the world I judge people on their actions and their hearts. Even with all the crazy stuff thats happened Ive always thought its best to keep the guns at home because everyone deserves to be safe in their home. If some fool gets in my face in public or perhaps injures my body a bit its not worth the legal consequences of putting a hole in him. Will it hurt me worse than that plank coming off scaffolding and clocking me in the noggin? No and I walked from that and went back to work. I know right from wrong and what those hamas dudes did was wrong. Maybe Israel has done some wrong things too but what hamas did was wrong and I would use deadly force to stop them if I could.

Its clear to me, after the best assessment I can make that hamas did there best to be sneaky. Iran has been teaching them and iran seems to have a penchant for using sneaky tactics. I guess thats wise to "win" to use effective tactics. I get it you dont want to be stupid. They used mortar shells on their drones, they could carry that payload and it looks like they could fix the tanks position and get the engine burning with those. They had plenty of real ordnance to breech walls at the outposts too. They assesed the weaknesses and acquired what they needed to cause the most damage. I guess im old school even the mafia knew it was wrong to harm women and children. Thats where hamas crossed the line. If you want respect you dont harm women and children. You dont take civillian hostages. I dont know anything about islam but im pretty sure islam does not condone that. I dont care how effective a "tactic" it is if you dont understand that your a mad dog.

Israel thought they had it covered and hamas exploited that. We have had a open border for some time now. If we have people in the world that hate Israel enough to be that sneaky I know that there are people who hate the USA enough to be sneaky. If they will kill civillians in Israel they will kill yanks in the USA. That open border allows any one of these bad people to come into the USA and to pick their moment- all at once just like we just witnessed. We are complacent just like Israel was. Its a crazy world and theres lots of ideas out there why its so crazy. I know events like this can be used to exploit peoples emotions. I dont think any one man knows what is true nowadays. I do know right from wrong and a 15 and a loadout goes in my car now- stored safely and legally. I honestly think thats appropriate behavior now not crazy talk. There was a cop here I forget his name and we exchanged PMs about what constitutes legal lethal self defense years ago. Intent , ability,motive. He told me something and it has rang true to me. "If you have to use lethal force you know with every bit of your being that something has to stop". Im just a fat old man but if someone trys to harm women and children in my neighborhood I will stand. My neighborhood my community my space on this planet I will stand.
I don't have a link , but there is a video of a Islamic cleric or holy man whatever they call them , saying it's OK to rape Israeli women and take them as sex slaves , that how depraved these maddogs are ,they are not human , they are animals and should be shot on sight.

7E4FA966-B39F-41DE-A9C8-81EBBBFB6403.jpeg

I dont know anything about islam but im pretty sure islam does not condone that.
Depends who you ask and their interpretation. I've been to some anti terrorism classes, put on by Muslims, who were practicing, that flat out said Islam isn't compatible with western society and it'll ruin all that's been built here if you try to integrate or commingle it.

Not my interpretation, that was a lady from Kuwait that worked for the state in counter terrorist threat assessment something or other saying it. Pretty profound.

Christianity preaches tolerance and peace and compassion, Islam has sections that kinda sorta say if you speak against their god or you're a non believer... it's kinda okay to kill you and depending on your interpretation it may actually be your duty to do so, where the whole jihad thing has its roots.

umm..... what? "superior weaponry"? the fuck are you talking about?

where exactly did the Indianans get this "superior weaponry" from?

you spent a whole week at the little bighorn and you think the indians won because they were inventing superior weapons than what the US army was using?

ALL the indian firearms were battlefield pickups.....
They had a lot of Henry repeating rifles as opposed to single shot 45.70s.

More than that though I think they were superior light cavalry (if undisciplined in coordinating attacks but individually brave) with strength of numbers to absorb the casualties and going against an overwhelmed force in a tough exposed position.

The other wings of Custers column just barely hung on because they had more defensible positions.

Reactions: lash
Sirhr, I think you have hit upon something significant. I am teaching through Isaiah at the moment - verse by verse - and it becomes increasingly clear to my class that there are people back in the day that died by the sword of the Babylonians that didn't even grasp that what was occurring to them and their children via Sennacherib was judgement. They died without knowing WHY they died because they were so involved in idol worship. This is relevant for what is going on now because I think you are correct - those wanting peace, patchouli and Birkenstocks do not understand that they have absolutely no say in anything - nobody on either side gives a shit about them or what they are wanting. The ability for violence and the execution of it trumps everything - everyone bows to it, and the pacifists are the first to fall. Everyone understands physical power and the ability to impose harm. It happens even in grade school or flower power idiots and eco-justice types that get their hands ripped off of a road they have superglued themselves to. Today we see who wants what more. This is the real talking point, although I think most are ignoring it and trying to make violence an intellectual pursuit. Killing is what is required to get people in line in the middle east and everywhere else. Like EVERYWHERE else. Even in the developed countries - it's coming. Raw power rules everything. I have seen it too many times to misunderstand it.
Unfortunately, true peace will not come for the human race until the Lord himself returns. Until then, it takes good strong men doing bad things to bully people into some semblance of peace. The question you have to ask is, who are these men controlled by, good elites or bad elites?

Isiah 6 and Mathew 24. Please get your hearts and minds right.

ZeroHedge is reporting the death toll as over 700 now.
Over 900 and that was 24 hrs ago.

Last edited:
umm..... what? "superior weaponry"? the fuck are you talking about?

where exactly did the Indianans get this "superior weaponry" from?

you spent a whole week at the little bighorn and you think the indians won because they were inventing superior weapons than what the US army was using?

ALL the indian firearms were battlefield pickups.....

The US Army of the 1870s had suffered a great deal from "backlog syndrome". Hundreds of thousands of Springfield rifled muskets left over from the feverish production required during the Civil War were converted to the Erskine-Allin trapdoor ignition system in 1869 and these were still assets. WAY outdated assets by 1876 but still assets nonetheless and had to be used. So the troopers in 1876 were still primarily armed with single shot rifles and carbines that can be cumbersome to load on a moving horse for many recruits who had only gone through a short amount of training. Many a trooper during the chaos of battle often fumbled with and dropped cartridges while trying to reload their '69 Trapdoors on the saddle, leading to fatal outcomes for the troopers if they were being pursued.

The Plains tribes however, had for YEARS been acquiring state of the art lever action repeaters and cartridge revolvers from traders who were only too eager to sell to them because they were providing them with a limitless supply of buffalo hides in return for the booming fashionable clothing market in New York and Europe. By the time of Little Bighorn, almost EVERY Indian mounted fighter had a Spencer .56-50 /.45 Long Colt, Henry, or Model 1873 Winchester. They had so much up to date weaponry acquired from years of trading that they rarely even picked up US Springfield Trapdoors from the battlefield. The ones with bayonets were used as throwing lances and that was pretty much all the use they had for the old single shots.

Depends who you ask and their interpretation. I've been to some anti terrorism classes, put on by Muslims, who were practicing, that flat out said Islam isn't compatible with western society and it'll ruin all that's been built here if you try to integrate or commingle it.

Not my interpretation, that was a lady from Kuwait that worked for the state in counter terrorist threat assessment something or other saying it. Pretty profound.

Christianity preaches tolerance and peace and compassion, Islam has sections that kinda sorta say if you speak against their god or you're a non believer... it's kinda okay to kill you and depending on your interpretation it may actually be your duty to do so, where the whole jihad thing has its roots.
In his early writings of the Koran, Mohammed was all about tolerance and peace with different religions...

As Islam grew in popularity and the numbers of followers increased, the writings became more militant.

Funny how that works.

If you try to make sense of the book without that little bit of perspective, it seems damn near bipolar.

Mike

As for this latest dust-up in Israel...

I'm pretty damn sick of war.

And I have to wonder how much of the ordinance being used by Hamas made its way into their hands via the Taliban... As I understand it those bastards lucked into a bunch of our hardware recently... Somehow.

Mike

I don't have a link , but there is a video of a Islamic cleric or holy man whatever they call them , saying it's OK to rape Israeli women and take them as sex slaves , that how depraved these maddogs are ,they are not human , they are animals and should be shot on sight.
Yep, look at how they treated the Yezidi girls in Iraq. Raped them every day for years.

I always laugh when sheeple tell me they “don’t believe in guns.”

“You don’t believe they exist?” I ask.

“I believe they exist. I just don’t think people (civilians, whatever) should have them.” They reply. “I’d never own let alone carry one.”

At which point I have to talk myself out of robbing them, because they’re declaring unarmed and defenseless, and my lesser self sees opportunities.

This guy made two mistakes.
Didn't believe in guns. Didn't have one on him.

View attachment 8244776

And I have to wonder how much of the ordinance being used by Hamas made its way into their hands via the Taliban... As I understand it those bastards lucked into a bunch of our hardware recently... Somehow.

Mike

It is a three part funnel. US weapons from the Taliban (THANKS PEDO JOE) accounted for about 1/4ths of Hamas' gear. Weapons from the Ukrainian battlefield accounted for another 1/4ths. And the other half were supplied by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. There is NO DOUBT that Hamas, whose ranks have been considerably boosted to almost conventional warfare size by fighters from Africa, already have Javelins, Starstreaks, and NLAWS from the Ukraine front. Since the very second the 2022 Ukraine-Russia war began, that entire region is one giant black market that is open 24 hours a day and ships orders by the container loads at wholesale prices. Accepted currency is cash, crypto, drugs, and trafficked women. There have been cases where US and NATO weapons that arrived in Ukraine never even went to the battlefront, but was immediately diverted to buyers in the Middle East or the Latin American cartels...

Simply laid. Its time the fucking head slammers learn. They will cry even more when Trump becomes President.
They gonna scam/steal the 2024 election too my man. It’s already being set up. Look into Iowa.

Because........they (Hamas) "compromised" them.

I think Lariat means that IDF/Mossad/cia knew about an imminent attack "beforehand". The attack started and Hamas destroyed/compromised the sensors as part of the attack.
Yep. Just like we knew about attacks before they happened as well.
Sometimes I feel like we are in a giant, fucked up version of The Truman Show.
You aren’t alone.

people sometimes overlook the logistical needs of a terrorist group for basic things like food and cash, because the terrorists don't have time to work real jobs to feed their families. it takes real money and we had been supplying it until trump tried to stop it.

We are still funding this shit all over the globe.

We are. We absolutely are. Your instinct is correct. Now go dig as to who and why.
Word.

And idiots still thinking we have legitimate elections
Exactly. They already setting up to steal the next one.

• Angry
Reactions: BurtG and Zolar
I always laugh when sheeple tell me they “don’t believe in guns.”

“You don’t believe they exist?” I ask.

“I believe they exist. I just don’t think people (civilians, whatever) should have them.” They reply. “I’d never own let alone carry one.”

At which point I have to talk myself out of robbing them, because they’re declaring unarmed and defenseless, and my lesser self sees opportunities.

Q: What are the residences of unarmed gun ban advocates and leftist activists called during SHTF and societal breakdown?

A: Supply caches.

Not the potato diggers but Gatling guns. He left behind 3 Gatling guns.

Was just talking about this tonite with a fellow historian…

I’ve walked miles of the LBH battlefield. I also own a Gatling gun.

There is no physical way you could have reasonably moved the guns and ammo limbers through the terrain. It is cut everywhere with gullies and rivulets and washes. A cavalry regiment with wheeled Gatlings (or canons) would have been tied to roads and trails.

Custer was moving rapidly towards an attach with no plan for defensive action and no need for Gatlings.

His mistake was not in failing to bring the Gatlings. It was also not in his single shots vs the Indians repeaters. It was in intelligence failure and arrogance in thinking his force had no concerns about an attack.

Even if the signs may have been there had he looked for them. That was not Custers way. He was impetuous and made up his script as it went along and it got his whole troop killed.

But leaving the Gatlings behind played no role as they were not practical given the terrain and not needed given the mission.

Sucked to be him.

Sirhr

Last edited:
They had a lot of Henry repeating rifles as opposed to single shot 45.70s.

More than that though I think they were superior light cavalry (if undisciplined in coordinating attacks but individually brave) with strength of numbers to absorb the casualties and going against an overwhelmed force in a tough exposed position.

The other wings of Custers column just barely hung on because they had more defensible positions.

The guns made less difference than the tactics and the numbers.

The .45-70’s were slower, but had great range and the cavalryman were good shots nd skilled in loading. They could drop the Indians off horses at stand-off range (from the pistol Cartridges the Indian guns fired.). This has been proven without a doubt.

But, the Indians had significantly superior numbers and were able, therefore, to close in to the cavalry and win by attrition… riding past, taking multiple “somewhat aimed” shots while maintaining enough speed to be “hard to hit” and ducking out to reload.

They also had momentum on their side quickly and as the cavalry drew back into the defensive perimeter, they were less and less effective.

In essence, the troopers had created a fire sac. But it was too little too late.

The Indians out maneuvered and out rode and out-numbered the 7th. The weapons, in the end, mattered little.

Sirhr

Israel should drop 50,000 packaged inflatable sheep, along with thousands of tanks of helium, all around their enemies. The video footage of thousands of oxygen deprived terrorists in the midst of fucking inflatable sheep, would be priceless propaganda.

Some excerpts from the Quran

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

Sounds peaceful eh?

There is a reason why three successive Chinese ruling parties, the Qing Dynasty, the Republic of China, and the CCP had basically applied the "White Chinese Man's Burden" to whole new levels when dealing with the Turkistan separatists in Xinjiang. The Nationalists (ROC) and the industrial megacorporations operating in the region during the ROC period, as well as the current day CCP had employed tactics in Xinjiang that would make the British in India from 1857-1917 look tame in comparison...

Israel should drop 50,000 packaged inflatable sheep, along with thousands of tanks of helium, all around their enemies. The video footage of thousands of oxygen deprived terrorists in the midst of fucking inflatable sheep, would be priceless propaganda.
You know they'd just put the helium in the sheep so there was a little game of "hard to get"..right?

Some excerpts from the Quran

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

Sounds peaceful eh?
The Bible is violent book in its own right and plenty of violence has been committed on the god of the Bible’s behalf as well just not as much in current times.

That is NOT unprecidented. They (especially muslims) ALWAYS take women and rape them until they kill them. This woman has already been raped multiple times, both ways, as evidenced by the huge blood stain on the seat of her pants. This is what we can expect when the hundreds of thousands of illegals already in country are given the "go" signal. Your neighbors are NOT ready.

That is NOT unprecidented. They (especially muslims) ALWAYS take women and rape them until they kill them. This woman has already been raped multiple times, both ways, as evidenced by the huge blood stain on the seat of her pants. This is what we can expect when the hundreds of thousands of illegals already in country are given the "go" signal. Your neighbors are NOT ready.
Nope. You are right, most of the US is woefully unprepared.

It is good to see a healthy amount of skepticism and critical thinking in the comments of the Youtube news link below...

Almost everybody is asking the same questions. The MOST heavily guarded border second to the DMZ between North and South Korea and 700 Hamas soldiers stormed through without a shot being fired... And the Iron Dome? 2,500 rockets were launched. What happened? It got turned off? And of course, Israeli intelligence had no warning or even inkling that a paramilitary force was training and staging right next door? And isn't Netanyahu right now facing a coalition of politicians in the state that is about to force him out of office? How convenient THIS just happened?...

At onset of this administration's take over,I instictily knew there would necessarily be war in the middle east. I did not think about Russia but along the same lines of weak executive presence and the typical 'war to bolster the money machines', both follow the predictable paradigms.
Just another example of the government's disregard for human life.
We truly are chopped liver under the foot of the demigods.
Covid was mass murder and these wars are blood on the hands of Biden

It is good to see a healthy amount of skepticism and critical thinking in the comments of the Youtube news link below...

Almost everybody is asking the same questions. The MOST heavily guarded border second to the DMZ between North and South Korea and 700 Hamas soldiers stormed through without a shot being fired... And the Iron Dome? 2,500 rockets were launched. What happened? It got turned off? And of course, Israeli intelligence had no warning or even inkling that a paramilitary force was training and staging right next door? And isn't Netanyahu right now facing a coalition of politicians in the state that is about to force him out of office? How convenient THIS just happened?...
Breakout from Gaza - Django Unchained , he is a semite anti semite , seeing red and absolutely out to murder folks

Israels most militarized society in the world,needed 6-8+ hours for first armed response
They were either in on it or ANA could give world's supposedly best military run for their money.

What oddities accompany the Hamas attack on Israel: Each circumstance is important both individually and as part of a complex of issues related to the Israeli security system.

#. 1 - Israel did not know about the preparations for the attack. Gaza is a narrow piece of land with an area of 365 square meters. km. It was believed that it was bugged and monitored far and wide by the Israeli army and intelligence services, but during the attack it turned out that this was not the case. Presumably, Hamas developed a system for coordination and communication that excluded electronic contacts, and somehow the Palestinians managed to hide everything from Israeli intelligence.

#. 2 - Israel was unable to prevent the attack. Shortly before the attack on checkpoints and major cities on October 7, Hamas deployed MLRS, ground forces, paragliders and other equipment to positions. The preparations and first steps went unnoticed, and the preemptive strike was not launched.

#. 3 - the alarm system at the border did not work. The electronic systems at the border, which Israel had invested billions of dollars in building and equipping, were rendered useless. Numerous cameras and sensors also did not help detect and stop the Palestinian attack, as well as combat patrols, which for some reason simply were not nearby. Palestinian drones were able to easily hit automatic machine guns and sensor towers, and Hamas assault teams calmly blew up the fence and crossed the border. Nobody is trying to attack them. Due to the failure of the alarm, dozens if of IDF soldiers were killed at their posts and in the baases

#. 4: Hamas tactics. Contrary to popular belief, the Palestinians did not bypass IDF fortifications and bases. They aggressively stormed both checkpoints and bases where armored vehicles were located. It is still unclear where the sentries, security guards on duty and cover forces were located at that time.

#. 5 - panic in border cities. All communities, especially when it comes to a region like the Gaza Strip, must have plans in place in the event of an escalation of conflict. However, no organized warning or evacuation was carried out. Local security forces turned out to be so few in number and poorly armed that they were quickly eliminated by the Palestinians.

#. 6 - the difference in coordination between the IDF and Hamas. Until approximately noon on October 7, the Israeli government showed virtually no response to the fighting. Only at 14-15:00 hours did the security forces begin to gather reservists and organize a counterattack. However, the death of the commander of the Nahal infantry brigade, Jonathan Steinberg, indicates a hasty reaction with the forces that were somehow able to be assembled . Apparently, Nahal’s intervention in the battles against Hamas was initiated by the brigade commander and was not the result of a direct order from the General Staff.

WSJ reporting Hamas/Hezbollah told them Iran planned Israel attacks. Imagine that Hamas called in WSJ to make a statement. 🤪 🤡
The same article says US government has no evidence of this ,of course, politicians are running with the headline like it’s fact. Wonder how Raytheon stock is doing.Was there much trading prior to Django getting loose

IDF 6 hours into a full-blown war

Last edited:

Mike
I'd say a few billion dollars worth. But at least no US tax dollars were used in this production.

At onset of this administration's take over,I instictily knew there would necessarily be war in the middle east. I did not think about Russia but along the same lines of weak executive presence and the typical 'war to bolster the money machines', both follow the predictable paradigms.
Just another example of the government's disregard for human life.
We truly are chopped liver under the foot of the demigods.
Covid was mass murder and these wars are blood on the hands of Biden.
This is the replacement war now that the Russian provocation campaign in the Ukraine is losing popular support...

Greek media is reporting Israeli asset loss at.
6x Merkava Mk.4 MBT

10x Achzarit APC

5x M1113 APCs

2x Namer APC

4 Apache helicopters were shot down by MANPADS.

It is thought that many of the nuclear weapons in Israels arsenal are neutron bombs. Small tactical nuetron bombs could be used very very close to friendly civilians and military. I dont think they will be used in gaza. If hezbollah enters the conflict I wouldnt be surprised if they are used in the north.

The world is different today then it was yesterday.
Screenshot_20231009-073115.png