• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

hate to say it but that will prob have to be tried here. army/navy/MC can't meet personnel needs even with the new dropped standards. i don't really see why not if requirements are not made double standard like they are now. might keep the neocons less ready to start wars of empire. the russians did use women in combat roles in WW2; air crew,snipers,tank crew. per my reading of the history they were judged as effective. jews used them in the 1st war,not after,i think. the draft issue will come up again as the volunteer force is showing problems. if it were to be restarted,women should absolutely be subject under whatever conditions prevail. and NO deferments like in the 60s. do i want my daughters and gr.grands drafted to war? fuck no! but i don't want my grand and gr.grand sons sent to die for the elites eith

Honestly I wouldn't mind being drafted and seeing the end of the world from the front lines. Theres worse ways to go.
I tried like hell to be a Army Ranger when I was younger... they wouldn't let me in with my sketchy outlaw past. As someone said earlier in this thread though, in a world war-draft scenario, I imagine thats one of the first things that'll go out the window.
IMO there is no chance for a large conventional war. It is thought that war with Iran will shut the strait of Hormuz. They say 25% of the worlds oil passes that strait. My ass. Most of Saudi all of Iraq passes that strait. Now add Irans oil off the market. What would be left would be Libya and Russia oil production. We could expect $300 a barrel minimum.

The world stops when the oil traveling through strait of Hormuz stops.

It would take 5x the troops deployed in Iraq to occupy Iran. A couple of years to stage supplies.

Nuclear weapons will be deployed under the Carter doctrine within weeks if not days when Iran stops transit through the strait.. Oil tankers dont operate without insurance. The strait has to have safe and secure passage if industrial civilization is to continue. That would not be the case with Iran being a conflict area. Conventional large scale forces would be unable to deploy with the strait closed. The energy to do so would not be available. The effects of the closure would not allow the time necessary to deploy a large scale conventional military force.

Reactions: Uhlan
I remember reading about those tests. But I have also read that there are some Arisakas that were parade guns that were not suitable for use but had made it into the market. Dunno about how many or if any have failed. Maybe someone here can add some better information that I have - or correct my error.
Probably much the same as German K98k's where to quality rapidly deteriorated as the war reached dragged on.

Another thing to consider is that the 6.5 Japanese round is something like 45grn water capacity (so google tells me.) that's 10grn less than a 303 and almost 20grn less than 30-06 or 7.92x57 which is a fuck load less red dot to try detonate your rifle with.

IMO there is no chance for a large conventional war. It is thought that war with Iran will shut the strait of Hormuz. They say 25% of the worlds oil passes that strait. My ass. Most of Saudi all of Iraq passes that strait. Now add Irans oil off the market. What would be left would be Libya and Russia oil production. We could expect $300 a barrel minimum.

The world stops when the oil traveling through strait of Hormuz stops.

It would take 5x the troops deployed in Iraq to occupy Iran. A couple of years to stage supplies.

Nuclear weapons will be deployed under the Carter doctrine within weeks if not days when Iran stops transit through the strait.. Oil tankers dont operate without insurance. The strait has to have safe and secure passage if industrial civilization is to continue. That would not be the case with Iran being a conflict area. Conventional large scale forces would be unable to deploy with the strait closed. The energy to do so would not be available. The effects of the closure would not allow the time necessary to deploy a large scale conventional military force.

Good point.
So what do you see happening? It doesn't look good IMO. War in Eastern Europe, War in the middle east.. and a lot of people shouting "down with America". Everyone thinks we're weak, for good reason. Gonna be some hard taught lessons if we expect to change anyone's minds... I think we see some apocalypse-level shit in my lifetime honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubettcha
Why was that Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Retard even PART of the Israeli school curriculum?

Why is that little publicity hound with Vodka-induced Downs part of OUR school curriculum?

While folk spend their time jacking around on the internet and just generally living their lives a whole sway of mentally bankrupt retards took control of basically all education, academia, media, entertainment and wormed their way into a lot of companies as well.

Should never counts for shit.

Sanctions on Venezuelan oil would end and we would have cheaper gas.

If I punch my drill instructor during boot camp for WWIII will be sent home? Or will I be given a battlefield promotion to Major Gunnery Sergeant?

Good point.
So what do you see happening? It doesn't look good IMO. War in Eastern Europe, War in the middle east.. and a lot of people shouting "down with America". Everyone thinks we're weak, for good reason. Gonna be some hard taught lessons if we expect to change anyone's minds... I think we see some apocalypse-level shit in my lifetime honestly.
I dont have a crystal ball. It seems a lot of times things seem to turn out OK. To think that I know whats going to happen would be egotistical to the point of delusion. A large scale deployment to Iran I dont see it being feasible for the reasons mentioned and many other reasons. If we expand the debt many times for instance with it already so large believe the consequences to be catastrophic. It does seem to me war with Iran is imenant and its consequences are going to be significant in a way we have not experienced before. I have outlined the problem with the strait. Its 12 miles wide. I ran does not have to ensure destruction of every oil tanker s but we need to ensure safe passage of every oil tanker for oil to transit the strait. seems clear we will destroy Irans oil production capabilities further removing oil from the market. If economic and resource constraints limit conventional munitions nuclear weapons become much more likely to be used. Once the nuclear threshold is passed it will be a different world IMO. These guesses at outcomes assume that Irans actions will not be stopped by deterance. I make that assumption based on Irans statements and attitude. The statements made by Pat latly are clear/ "expanding the conflict would be a very bad Idea" The USA clearly feel Irans actions via proxy can be effected via deterence. Pat- "a wide range of contigencies have been planned for". We will find out these things in the very near future when Israel goes into Gaza as stated. That cant be more a month away I would guess. So theres really no reason to guess. We will find out consequences if any of the USA commiting to the support of Israel via a policy of deterance if any very very soon.. If that event passes without war with Iran We stilll have to contend with possible strikes on Iran by bibi- a widley unpopular politician in Israel. Either by choice or by chance it would seem bibi descicions determine Israels fate but the USAs also. With bibis approval rating in Israel at 10% and the protests in Israel at bibis radical change removing functions of a representitive goverment It seems clear tio me that bibi and his likud party do not constitute a representive goverment in Israel and I reject the notion that bibis determining the USAs fate is appropriate. What seems clear to me is that virtually evvery politician in the USA must have loyalty to Israel or face financing of their opponent by Israels lobby. Thids makes support of Israel a defacto mandatory step for political sucess and this creates a environment where policy is not dictated by USAs priorities and with bibi in charge maybe not even Israels. My opinion is of no consequence. USA policy of deterance is in effect. We find out soon enough where this will lead,

• Wow
Reactions: E. Bryant
I dont have a crystal ball. It seems a lot of times things seem to turn out OK. To think that I know whats going to happen would be egotistical to the point of delusion. A large scale deployment to Iran I dont see it being feasible for the reasons mentioned and many other reasons. If we expand the debt many times for instance with it already so large believe the consequences to be catastrophic. It does seem to me war with Iran is imenant and its consequences are going to be significant in a way we have not experienced before. I have outlined the problem with the strait. Its 12 miles wide. I ran does not have to ensure destruction of every oil tanker s but we need to ensure safe passage of every oil tanker for oil to transit the strait. seems clear we will destroy Irans oil production capabilities further removing oil from the market. If economic and resource constraints limit conventional munitions nuclear weapons become much more likely to be used. Once the nuclear threshold is passed it will be a different world IMO. These guesses at outcomes assume that Irans actions will not be stopped by deterance. I make that assumption based on Irans statements and attitude. The statements made by Pat latly are clear/ "expanding the conflict would be a very bad Idea" The USA clearly feel Irans actions via proxy can be effected via deterence. Pat- "a wide range of contigencies have been planned for". We will find out these things in the very near future when Israel goes into Gaza as stated. That cant be more a month away I would guess. So theres really no reason to guess. We will find out consequences if any of the USA commiting to the support of Israel via a policy of deterance if any very very soon.. If that event passes without war with Iran We stilll have to contend with possible strikes on Iran by bibi- a widley unpopular politician in Israel. Either by choice or by chance it would seem bibi descicions determine Israels fate but the USAs also. With bibis approval rating in Israel at 10% and the protests in Israel at bibis radical change removing functions of a representitive goverment It seems clear tio me that bibi and his likud party do not constitute a representive goverment in Israel and I reject the notion that bibis determining the USAs fate is appropriate. What seems clear to me is that virtually evvery politician in the USA must have loyalty to Israel or face financing of their opponent by Israels lobby. Thids makes support of Israel a defacto mandatory step for political sucess and this creates a environment where policy is not dictated by USAs priorities and with bibi in charge maybe not even Israels. My opinion is of no consequence. USA policy of deterance is in effect. We find out soon enough where this will lead,
Great goggly moogly. Paragraphs son!

And you saw that over the weekend the Idiots in the WH doxxed a Delta team in Israel. For some unknown reason, they had a grip and grin with President Veg-o-matic. I guess he wanted to have an ice cream with them.

Then the WH instagrams their faces, tats, etc. out to 400,000 people... then deletes the post. After it's gone viral. And everyone has facial recognition, etc. on one of our teams over there.

What sucks is that their careers in Delta are probably done. Their ability to work incognito is gone. Maybe they can be training cadre or something. But the WH and Xiden in their stupidity exposed them for a photo op with the potato.

Sirhr

PS... It's another reason why folks in (or thinking about) SoF career tracks should avoid getting themselves covered in ink. It's as good as facial recognition. And lots of places 'after' SoF won't touch you if you are covered in ink and/or have your DD214 written all over you. Stealth. Fly under the radar. Be the grey man. Un noticed. Average. Ordinary. The SoF look is all great while in SoF and door-kicking. But it can be career limiting when you age out or hit your 20... Or are deploying as a training team in some indigenous area and need to blend... which is the roots of Army SF. Think before you ink!
They are not that smart. First rule should be never meet with political types. Especially in a hot spot. For fucks sake, the only reason they took the potato to Israel was for publicity.
They know that politicians are publicity whores and their handlers are twice as bad. They ride the coattails and will do anything to promote the clown.

Reactions: johnnycat
WARNING: I’m coming in hot with this one.

There would be no need for us to occupy Iran. Those people are being held hostage by their own government….Kinda like us.

ZOOM!!!

That's a recycled fan favorite from the neocons in the early 2000s. Always entertaining to watch reruns of the classics.

They also advertised that we are already involved in Israel's problem to the world. Kinda makes you wonder how many see eye aye's are running around there

i thought we fixed iraq.

8z2bp3TktiYV.png
...or could these reports be the way to "white-wash" the Special Operations casualties taken in Gaza, MacGregor mentions in his interview with Tucker? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/col-douglas-macgregor-alleges-us-special-forces-went/

While folk spend their time jacking around on the internet and just generally living their lives a whole sway of mentally bankrupt retards took control of basically all education, academia, media, entertainment and wormed their way into a lot of companies as well.

Should never counts for shit.
Nope... Marxist-Communist draft dodgers with a purpose and a plan who relabeled themselves as progressives and in the 1980's replaced all the retiring WW2 and Korean War Vets who were Department Heads and Chairs in the Universities or Managers in Tech Businesses. I saw it first hand from '85-'94 in Academia.

That's a recycled fan favorite from the neocons in the early 2000s. Always entertaining to watch reruns of the classics.
Really?

The .guv finally admitted that they dont give a shit about the people and are doing whatever they want?

This is news to me.

Got a link?

Last edited:
Great post. It probably was Iran started this. Infiority complex. Russia is sitting pretty they just have to let the clock run out they have no motive. It could be a imitation of the "the great reset" also just using a convenient tinderbox. Something changed. Hamas didnt get "better" some one somwhere took control brought in assets and sophistication that allowed this event. Part of this feat was doing it so mossad didnt catch wind. That suggests established channels were bypassed.The old hamas-the wall and automated defenses would have been just fine. What hamas got morphed into not so much. Theres a hand behind this. The most obvious one is Iran. Still... The whole thing has a feel of something diferent. Its very methodical. Like a corporate takeover or such. Like a new actor has arrived that just blows through the old norms. As you mentioned assembling skill sets from what I believe to be a wide area even outside of the middle east. Iran typically establishes relationships with indiginous terror groups and trains them. Thety stay with their comfort zone of shia. Using cash to utilize assets and totally morph a terror group into somthing diferent that have different theologies has not been there style historically although it could be a function of irans pride of late in their modernization and craft in terror groups. The plasma IED tech that became prevalent in use against US troops in Afghanistan taliban (sunni) hands was clearly iran developed. Which is why Solimani got what he got he was 100% legit target. So who knows. It just feels a bit odd. Intuition unfortunately is not always a reliable indicator.
The expose of Kerry and all the other WH moles working for Iran.... does change the complexity of things and starts to raise many "complicating" ghosts from the past as to; Who really runs Iran? Who really, really runs Iran? Why are all of the "Bad Actors" Farsi speakers? Strzok, Page, Valerie Jarrett and on and on. Who in the press ever revealed the Ayatollah Khomeini was the son of a British National and SIS member? http://www.discoveringislam.org/Khomeini_british_agent.htm

The expose of Kerry and all the other WH moles working for Iran.... does change the complexity of things and starts to raise many "complicating" ghosts from the past as to; Who really runs Iran? Who really, really runs Iran? Why are all of the "Bad Actors" Farsi speakers? Strzok, Page, Valerie Jarrett and on and on. Who in the press ever revealed the Ayatollah Khomeini was the son of a British National and SIS member? http://www.discoveringislam.org/Khomeini_british_agent.htm
It’s the same people that really really run all the other countries.

They also advertised that we are already involved in Israel's problem to the world. Kinda makes you wonder how many see eye aye's are running around there

Normally I'd quip "all of them!", but that would do a disservice to the agency guys who've been fanning the flames in eastern Europe the past two years.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Really?

The .guv finally admitted that they dont give a shit about the people and are doing whatever they want?

This is news to me.

Got a link?

Go back and read what was claimed about Iraq.

You have some excellent points there. And no I certainly did not skip any of it. I literally live and breathe historical weapons tech discussions.

Even with the dust cover issue aside though, bolt action rifles of the 1890s-1940s are still noisy to a degree. The different models produce distinct sounds when being operated that trained observers can tell what types of rifles are being used. And when you are using bolt actions like the PLA was using in the early phase of Vietnam facing off against an entire enemy army that is pretty much a special operations force having been hardened in 10 years of guerrilla warfare less than 6 years prior, that is absolutely bad news, add in to the fact that much of the Viets are using M16s and AKs.

The 'Type-38' or san ba si, is a general term in China that is used to describe all variants of Japanese infantry rifles as at one point, the country had been flooded with such a vast quantity of them that farmers carrying rice to markets were using them as shoulder poles for load balancing up to four 30lb sacks trekking on foot for miles. The 99, or jiou jiou si, referred to the squad light machine gun, a vast quantity which are also present, some in national storage, and a much larger number in civilian hands and never turned in. There are still Type 38s, 99s, both rifles and LMGs, and 44s stored in arsenals all over the country at this moment as they are constantly being used for movie and epic TV series production projects.

Like you said in another post, logistics failures are a common problem in modern armies outside of the western sphere and logistics is precisely what fucked up the PLA so horrifically in the 1978-81 Sino-Viet War. An entire cadre of senior PLA officers were virtually wiped out by Beijing central leadership in the wake of the war. Some serving excruciating prison sentences, others banished far out to the penal colonies in Xinjiang and Tibet, put to work on grueling railroad and road construction projects high in the mountains. And others stripped of all their honors and their names disgraced. If they had been featured in patriotic murals, their individual depictions were powerwashed out of these pictures. Even to this day, online discussions of the Sino-Viet War is still considered a sensitive topic because it exposed the PRC military infrastructure's woeful lack of preparations and organizing for a large scale peer war and on sites like the Sino Defence Forum and it's sister board the Chinese Military Forum, threads started about the war gets locked very quickly by moderators or heavily edited to censor out any posts that talk about the logistics and communications failures which had led to such staggering Chinese losses in the conflict.

On a side note, the regional politics of the area at the time of the war are also far more complicated. The war itself stemmed from a devastating and fateful decision that Mao Zedong had made in 1974, when he was still Chairman despite suffering from advanced dementia, a decision that will forever stain the reputation of the PRC. During that time, the murderous Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot in Cambodia had exploded into power and the PRC made the fateful choice to side with the Khmer Rouge and provide them with materiel aid. Mao Zedong went even as far as to try to shame his contemporary and ally Vo Nguyen Giap of Vietnam for not supporting the Khmer Rouge and called him a 'reactionary'. And you can imagine how pissed Giap got when that happened. For all their claims of being the "first and foremost leader of military intelligence", the PRC should have, and would have known of the Khmer Rouge's incredibly bloody purge of it's civilian population shortly after Pol Pot's forces seized the Cambodian capital, but they continued to double down and provide aid to the Khmer Rouge. In 1975, the Vietnamese army invaded Cambodia and toppled the Khmer Rouge regime, to the further dismay of PRC officials who had military and industrial investments in Cambodia already underway. The USSR and China had never been on friendly terms before and the Khmer Rouge saga further drove the wedge between Chinese and Russian diplomacy. Chinese ultranationalists refer to Russians as laomaozhi, or "perpetually drunken ape-men", and to this day, they still argue that China should re-fulfill it's Qing Dynasty era manifest destiny to colonize all of Siberia, which they did partially during the reign of the Emperors Kangxi and Qianlong. A series of lightning wars also broke out between the USSR and the PRC in the 1950s over a chain of disputed islands, leading to hundreds of casualties on both sides. So naturally, when Vietnam's Vo Nguyen Giap openly declared China as it's main opponent in 1975 in the wake of the Khmer Rouge disaster, the USSR decisively sided with the Vietnamese. And in 1976 when Deng Xiaoping replaced the deceased Mao Zedong as chairman and began to institute the economic reforms that led China out of the collectivist period and into the modern capitalist era, Leonid Brezhnev immediately seized the chance to label the PRC as the 'newest reactionary enemy and threat to the Comintern network' and provided large quantities of military aid to Vietnam, knowing that a shooting war between the two would be inevitable.

You have some good points in there, I will however offer a couple corrections, and a couple of my own take on things.

The USSR and China at one time are friendly, but that was a very short honeymoon. Korea kinda put them in the bedroom together but they would not get into bed with each other.

As to China and Cambodia I think they knew what was going on, they really just did not care. The is Mao remember, he was not known for his compassion to his people. Who cares if a few million die over there, we still get what we want, there are more. I really think that was the thinking, but that is just me.

I admit I am not well read on that area of the world after the US in Vietnam, not sure why that itch has not come along it just is not there.

I will circle back to the Japanese rifles, and really the 38 and 99. Both are good strong rifles The 99 was swapped over to 3006 quite a bit, enough to make it a "deal". As I understand both for Korea and in "bring backs" from the war. It is a very solid design.

On your noisy part of the action, personally I think it is over hyped, a little like the garand "ping", and the story the bad guys would hear that and know you are out. Well I guess so, but how often are you alone with just one other guy shooting at you. Seem to remember things being just a tad noisy. I guess it could happen but was not a "thing". I think the noise of a bolt gun is along the same thing. There is so much going on, hearing that would be something not that common.

The other thing, and I know you did not say it but I want to bring it up, is the "dust cover so noisy the japanese took it off their rifle".....bullshit on so many levels.

First off, if you happened to be in the military just what would the reaction be if you decided some bit of kit was not to your liking and you just tossed it. Second that rifle was an extension of the emperor that is something that just would not happen. They defaced the mum on the rifles to save face, do you really think they would just toss bits off of it? Nope. And lastly with a correct fitting cover it worked and was not a big deal.

Probably much the same as German K98k's where to quality rapidly deteriorated as the war reached dragged on.

Another thing to consider is that the 6.5 Japanese round is something like 45grn water capacity (so google tells me.) that's 10grn less than a 303 and almost 20grn less than 30-06 or 7.92x57 which is a fuck load less red dot to try detonate your rifle with.
I think the tests most people refer to were conducted by Parker Ackley, most actions were rebarrelled with high tensile barrels mostly to 270 ackley magnum to give a level playing field, there was a large variation in arisakas from 38 in which the barrel blew out leaving the action undamaged to the 99 and a last ditch cast iron 99 action which wouldn’t even handle the original chambering

Tiananmen square

Iranian protests against the theocratic rulers

Hong Kong

J6

Trump trial in Georgia and damn near everything to do with him

Vax mandate challengers

Canadian truckers.

Uyghurs In china

Now let’s look at this.

Any far left riot in the US.

recent occupations of congress by leftist

Butchering and stoning of the non compliant in Iran.

Biden, his whole family

Clinton’s whole family

See the difference. Carry the line and conform with the message and you are untouchable.

Speak against the narrative or oppose them and you will be made an example.

The more I see and learn the move it seems EVERYTHING is controlled by one “side”. There are no coincidences just carefully laid out and executed plans.

Want something to ponder??

What if Trump was put in place to play the exact role he is. Being back and manipulated by the sane people as Biden?

Kinda crazy to even think that isn’t it?

Edit: disclaimer- None of that is my personal opinion. Just something I heard or read somewhere. 😂

MSM really thinks the plebs are absolute retards, this is straight-up Ghost of Kiev kinda BS, never happened with 100% money back guarantee..
Absolutely made up shit , so far aside from twerking their asses on TikTok nothing else has been seen or heard of IDF women ever

only thing less belivable would be an all LGBTQ+ unit.
F9XYjQuXkAApZdJ

MSM really thinks the plebs are absolute retards, this is straight-up Ghost of Kiev kinda BS, never happened with 100% money back guarantee..
Absolutely made up shit , so far aside from twerking their asses on TikTok nothing else has been seen or heard of IDF women ever

F9XYjQuXkAApZdJ
Nothing like capitalizing off a recent Netflix series.

Not very creative is it?

F9XYjQuXkAApZdJ
Quite the accomplishment, they've achieved parity with men.
Not that I believe it.

I believe there was an article from another "skirmish" that claimed to be killed by a female of the other religions
was an insult or worse.

R

F9XYjQuXkAApZdJ

They were part a small part of a group of IDF that killed 100 Hamas. The headline makes it sound like these baker's dozen of chicks went in and cleaned up Hamas all on their own.

F9XYjQuXkAApZdJ

Maybe it was that time of the month?

You have some good points in there, I will however offer a couple corrections, and a couple of my own take on things.

The USSR and China at one time are friendly, but that was a very short honeymoon. Korea kinda put them in the bedroom together but they would not get into bed with each other.

As to China and Cambodia I think they knew what was going on, they really just did not care. The is Mao remember, he was not known for his compassion to his people. Who cares if a few million die over there, we still get what we want, there are more. I really think that was the thinking, but that is just me.

I admit I am not well read on that area of the world after the US in Vietnam, not sure why that itch has not come along it just is not there.

I will circle back to the Japanese rifles, and really the 38 and 99. Both are good strong rifles The 99 was swapped over to 3006 quite a bit, enough to make it a "deal". As I understand both for Korea and in "bring backs" from the war. It is a very solid design.

On your noisy part of the action, personally I think it is over hyped, a little like the garand "ping", and the story the bad guys would hear that and know you are out. Well I guess so, but how often are you alone with just one other guy shooting at you. Seem to remember things being just a tad noisy. I guess it could happen but was not a "thing". I think the noise of a bolt gun is along the same thing. There is so much going on, hearing that would be something not that common.

The other thing, and I know you did not say it but I want to bring it up, is the "dust cover so noisy the japanese took it off their rifle".....bullshit on so many levels.

First off, if you happened to be in the military just what would the reaction be if you decided some bit of kit was not to your liking and you just tossed it. Second that rifle was an extension of the emperor that is something that just would not happen. They defaced the mum on the rifles to save face, do you really think they would just toss bits off of it? Nope. And lastly with a correct fitting cover it worked and was not a big deal.
my understanding is that macarthur madated the mum removal in an effort to reduce militarist thinking. the argentines did scrub the first batch of their 91s sent here as a latin pride/FU yankee thing.- kinda OT here.

Yeah this leaked doc isn't a good look for Israel on the world stage. But it shows that they fully intend to go all in on Gaza, which ups the ante quite a bit for the region.

Thousands of Egyptians on the trigger: Israeli plan to displace Palestinians in Sinai leaked - Sisi deploys 4th Armored Division

Yeah this leaked doc isn't a good look for Israel on the world stage. But it shows that they fully intend to go all in on Gaza, which ups the ante quite a bit for the region.

Thousands of Egyptians on the trigger: Israeli plan to displace Palestinians in Sinai leaked - Sisi deploys 4th Armored Division

The world stage has been against them since they were attacked. I don't think they care at this point.

I have reason to believe the mobilization into Gaza is simply delayed because of US promises for supplies and aid.

To what extent I’m not sure. I guess we’ll see.

The world stage has been against them since they were attacked. I don't think they care at this point.

I have reason to believe the mobilization into Gaza is simply delayed because of US promises for supplies and aid.

To what extent I’m not sure. I guess we’ll see.
No , Invasion of Gaza is being delayed for one single reason so that US can bring all the AD assets into place should a wider shooting war ensue.
Otherwise, US servicemen in host of ME bases doted ,etc might find themselves on the receiving end and without any defense.

Simply put Israelis might be dishing out HE in Gaza , but US servicemen might end up on the receiving end off all the local ME militias that can't mix it up in Israel but can attack US bases and outposts with drones and rockets in their home countries.While US admin can pretend its all Irans fault ,there enough groups and militias with no links to Iran itching to mix it up in wider ME and even Pacific.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ense-systems-middle-east-pentagon-2023-10-22/

Last edited:
my understanding is that macarthur madated the mum removal in an effort to reduce militarist thinking. the argentines did scrub the first batch of their 91s sent here as a latin pride/FU yankee thing.- kinda OT here.
Yea we are really going off into the weeds, so I will end with this, I am sure someone (likely me) will bring it up again on another topic that has very little to do with what I babble about.

Macarther knew just what the emperor was to the japanese people, one reason he did not have to face any war crime trials, He did have the final say, he was "god", but knew even a god can be killed so he just rolled. I think Mac knew if he went after the emperor the population would be hard to deal with.

The mum was on every bit of military equipment, ships, rifles, somewhere on the airplane. It was an extension of the emperor and you loose face if you lost it, surrendered it or like in the long internet lie of tossing the dust cover defaced it in any way.

I thought I had a photo of my 99 but can't find it on my new phone.

F9XYjQuXkAApZdJ
I can imagine that conversation. "Hey Arty, this is your cousin Jacob Gokdblat, are you still a producer in Hollywood....... OK good, hey I need a hand with some ideas! Ya know to get some fresh recruits!, ya know motivate these kids to show some chutzspa!.... Wait!.... what do you mean you side with the Palestinians??"

Being it left on the 10th and this was the 23rd midway there I believe we ironically will be waiting 2 more weeks.

F9XYjQuXkAApZdJ

Well, it was written by “Nick Fagge” so I guess the LGBTBBQ article will be coming soon

Are they hanging out sheets to sail it by wind power? It should not take a month . . .
Despite deploying Saturday, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69), the flag ship of the carrier strike group, was still off of the coastline of Virginia Beach, Va., as of Thursday, USNI News understood. The ship was completing a final set of carrier qualifications before departing the East Coast.

It’s the same people that really really run all the other countries.
BINGO!!! ALL those Bad Actor Countries are wholly owned subsidiaries of Deep State Incorporated...... Helping to staff the Kabuki Political Theater that justifies wars for profit and displaced persons to be victimized and profited off of and suffering and other negative emotions to feed their Demonic gods. THINK about WHO Averill Harriman was... WHO were his servants.... and what regimes in what countries he subsidized/created?

Reactions: M4orturnate
Will those carriers get played just like Israel did expending their air defense missiles on decades old junk missiles only to face threats from modern capable anti ship missiles once their air defense is near depletion? Not likely. Is this the reason for the second carrier group, to increase the quanity of air defense missiles protecting both groups and Israel.? Yes. Hezbollah has 50-100k missiles if all those missiles are engaged they will run out of air defense. They will have to try and sort the missles not wasting air defense on the junk and targeting the larger more modern missiles targeting Haifa and Tel Avi and the groups themselves. The two carrier groups have a impressive amount of air defense It is unlikly they will be hit assuming they have the ability to sort and ignore old junk missiles that dont have the range to hit them. The enemy will be doing everthing in its power to make sorting between the real threats and junk hard. The other risk is the practice of adding electronic warfare to anti ship missiles to defeat air defense. Air defense could be expected to approach 50 billion dollars in cost for the two carrier groups.. hezbollah can be expected to have some of the various forms of chinese silkworm missilesthat are basically junk and mask their p800 hypersonic attacks with those. Israel hitting Allepo and Damascus airports daily is good because no doubt iran is trying to bring in more modern anti ship missiles to the conflict. The closer the air defense ships get to the coast the more capable they will be at protecting Israel but the more at risk they will be to themselves.

This conflict has been building for a while. IMO the iranian 2019 attacks on Saudi oil facilities clearly indicated their intent to stop oil transit in the region should war occur. The audacity of those attacks was regarded by some as bait for the USA bait it did not take. iran has not been shy about this basically stating if we are not bringing oil to market no one brings oil to market. IMO the iranians regard the cessation of oil transit through the strait as their primary tactic and tool in world war prefering it to outright nuclear weapon deployment. After all other countries have a lot more nuclear weapons but they dont have a strait of hormuz. IMO the iranians will have spent considerable time evaluating how to close the strait and keep it closed possibly even having contigecies to do so in 2019. Itwill be extremly difficult to ensure safe passage through the strait from iranian drones that can be launched from small hidden facilities. The cost of insurance through the passage could easily equal the cost of the oil cargo adding to the cost of the product. It would requiere escort by a vessal with air defense. It will require USN getting close and they will attempt to exploit that to the degree they are able. The USN has had two vessals in the strait to prevent hijackings in the strait for some time to prevent the tit for tat seizures that were occuring.. When the strait closes it will no doubt be with an eye for ambushes much as we see in gaza now. It will take time to create a cohesive response to the strait closing and during that time oil will become very expensive.. If iran was indeed involved in the nine seven (it rymes) attack it may be with intent to move to the strait closure that they did not trigger in 2019. My very very small understanding is their ideas about war favor a small confrontation that leads to a series of escalating ambushes that attrit.
I am not naive. I know the attackers on 9-7 are horrible creatures. I know the revolutionary gurd are not nice people to say the least. I do not condone Israels actions in gaza. That doesnt change the fact that this might be a set up by Iran. shia iran could care less about the sunni palestinians. that makes them ideal for sacrificial lambs. In fact no nation cares about the palestinians. Every human life is a child of god. If compassion is created for the palestinians it will have to come from the worlds civillian populations. All civillian populations are at risk from genocide if it is allowed. gaza is the place where Israel placed palestinians after stealing their land. If there had been smallpox it would made things easier. Genociding them now is not acceptable. bibis solution is not a solution. It will be the end of Israel if he pulls it off. bibi a very reactive individual. Was that reactivity exploited by iran? if so the bait is not being passed over like it was in 2019 by a leader wise enough not to take it. Does anyone really believe these events are coincidental? This is a set up its a good one and we are taking the bait hook line and sinker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkworm_(missile)

gaza is the place where Israel placed palestinians after stealing their land.
Eh, not really. Most went there (and other places) voluntarily when the other Arab countries invaded the new Israel as soon as it declared its independence from Britain. Most of the Arabs who stayed have descendants that make up the 2 million current Arab Israeli citizens.

5 million Arabs today claim a right of return, which Israel cannot grant, or its Jewish population would become a minority within Israel.