• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

thing is, you can't criticize them publicly for what they are actually doing without being called antisemitic.
mayorkas uses his jewish heritage to deflect any criticism of his border policies.
garland uses his jewish heritage to feign bewilderment that anyone one would accuse him of attacking any religion (like catholics).
it has to be good jewish folks that fix the problem with the bad ones.
Yes.

And why is that?

Our greatest ally is what they claim but I have NEVER heard WHY they are.

The whole thing is a scam and civilians on BOTH sides are paying the price.

Reactions: BobKaare
Who was that old clown arguing with me a couple pages back about sop and how we don't know their situation......

Israelies seem to be untrained as hell. Freaking retarded gathering half a platoon in one spot with what looks like 0 security.... Certainly nobody watching what has been happening in Ukraine the last year and a half.

Wtf would you not a minimum be 5-15 meters apart if you near the loa. Straight amateur hour there

i have no Jewish ancestry, like you have no English comprehension. Open Jew hatred is now everywhere, especially from mouth breathers on the internet. I’ve seen more in the past three weeks than in my entire life from mostly the left, but also the moronic right. Spout all the bullshit conspiracy theories you want. You stink up this place along with the rest of your bullshit buddies. I’ve never really hated anyone, but go fuck yourself If you don’t think Israel is our only real ally in the ME. You’re too fucking stupid to be allowed to handle guns.

Yes.

And why is that?

Our greatest ally is what they claim but I have NEVER heard WHY they are.

The whole thing is a scam and civilians on BOTH sides are paying the price.
Who has called them our greatest ally?

thing is, you can't criticize them publicly for what they are actually doing without being called antisemitic.
mayorkas uses his jewish heritage to deflect any criticism of his border policies.
garland uses his jewish heritage to feign bewilderment that anyone one would accuse him of attacking any religion (like catholics).
same for muslims AND christians. this shows what religion brings out.

Reactions: eca7891
i have no Jewish ancestry, like you have no English comprehension. Open Jew hatred is now everywhere, especially from mouth breathers on the internet. I’ve seen more in the past three weeks than in my entire life from mostly the left, but also the moronic right. Spout all the bullshit conspiracy theories you want. You stink up this place along with the rest of your bullshit buddies. I’ve never really hated anyone, but go fuck yourself If you don’t think Israel is our only real ally in the ME. You’re too fucking stupid to be allowed to handle guns.
You sound vaccinated.

I think we can see who is ignorant and who isn't. I have Jews in my family. To me this is personal. When Frank was on the site your bullshit did not fly either. Since he doesn't look much you guys have had free reign. I usually just let it pass, but what happened on 10-7 was beyond any war crimes I've ever seen or heard of. The Nazis may have had a much bigger scale, but even they weren't that evil and hate filled. It was horror movie shit, and you fucking support that, and I don't buy for a moment you're just politically for Hamas and against Israel, and your bigotry has nothing to do with it. I let tons of redneck bullshit pass, because our community is full of basically good people, but my niece was threatened on her campus, and now she's not going back after break.

To think there aren't consequences to all the hate and lies you fuckers peddle on the internet is a bridge too far for me. I would much rather teach you right from wrong in person. I would rather you were honest with the world about who you are and what you stand for, but I think thats a bridge too far, because celarly you've justified it in your own head and think you're a bunch of middle east experts.

I wonder which of us has been to Israel more, or done more JT ops with the IDF? I would bet you've never set foot in Israel, and have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Look at all the people who agree with you, and then tell me which side is an intersectional leftist fuckstick. You may want to consider all the radical communists who you're siding with before spewing your bile.
So would it be ok if the Jewish people rose up and attacked Germany/ Europe where they were previously genocided? Or the native Americans rose up and genocided the invaiders of their homeland?

No I’m not supporting humus.

Reactions: riverside jeep
Could you please quote who you have a beef with in this thread because we don't know what you are going on about. Who in this thread has made anti Jewish or pro Hamas statements? Cause I missed it.

Could you please quote who you have a beef with in this thread because we don't know what you are going on about. Who in this thread has made anti Jewish or pro Hamas statements? Cause I missed it.
There was one blatant one that was reported, deleted, and the fool was banned. I believe it was krugermeier who had some other stuff that was questionable as well.

No Bueno when a nation is fighting for its existence, and they are literally at each others throats. That video reminded me of scene in The God Father when Michael Corleone goes to Cuba right before the Communists took over and saw fighting in the streets between police and the locals, he called off the deal to open a hotel there with the jewish guy, and he got the fuck out pronto.

I remember the level of unity we had here after 911 was off the charts.

Well, I do hate everyone.....but I equally hate everyone and am not some biased asshole.
So yea, fuck y'all......equally of course.

Maaaaaan.

This girl that rejected me 1 year ago because she was going through a break up with her bad ass bf was bending over and showing me her pussy (almost) and looking back at me. We clicked when we were chatting this one night with me and my wife.

I got busted asking her out by my wife..

She's fuckin hot like 8.7/10.

I almost killed her BF in 2002. Smashed him through a plate glass window. Got chased with machetes by his gang.

She broke up with the guy last year....Man, I tried to get her. She keeps getting back with him. I know we lock eyes and want to fuck....

Her old man is a biker or something. She knows I fucked him up.

I mean, I just need that right time and space with her!!

I don't want to creep her...
If my old lady finds out she will kill me.

I need to take a fuckin' stand even if it starts a war. A little war.

She was even showing me her arm pits and playing with her hair and touching her neck.

I don't know what was stopping me. I was even grunting at her and she was looking at me. I jyst want to bite her ears and vsgina. I guess I am afraid of losing my wife.

Was this chick Jewish? Was the man you beat up Hamas? If neither items apply, THEN WTF are you talking about?

bubbles-trailer-park-boys.gif

were safe, but really aren't antisemitic.

anti-semitic

adjective​

1. Relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism; hating Jews.
From Webster:

Semite​

noun

Sem·ite ˈse-ˌmīt
especially British ˈsē-ˌmīt

a: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b: a descendant of these peoples

: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

Your definition aligns with the ADL's version. Fascinating.

Why is it our concern if they nuke each other? It’s an honest question. Horrible, yes. But there is a difference between horrible and our responsibility. Just because we can get involved doesn’t mean we should.

Israel is using us as a money and resource machine for their ends. Have been for years. It’s an abusive relationship at best.

View attachment 8261911
This. Idiots can’t get along and nuke each other on the opposite side of the globe, not my problem. Certainly not anything my children’s lives and my country’s budget should be wasted on. Light the candles and in a week this stupid bullshit will be over with the evil morons mostly glassed. We will be ok over here. Over there they should learn the FAFO facts of life.

Sounds exactly like what “moderate” Muslims need to do. There have to be consequences for not doing so for the system to self correct though.

I actually used to know an ADL investigator in St. Louis, and we attended several Pali Tango events at SLU. Probably about fifteen years ago he quit because it had become a radical leftist organization that was engaged in more woke politics than it's actual mission statement.

It used to be the ADL was legit. It used to be the ACLU was legit. It used to be the Mccarthur foundation was legit. Leftists have a way of taking over institutions and turning them away from their mission statements and to the politics and zeitgeist of the moment. There is no question that the learned ignorance of our colleges and universities is way more dangerous than the just hillbilly, don't know kind. Very similar to some of the vast conspiracy theories that people are convinced are true.

There's no question there are a ton of radical leftists Jews, some of whom are outright holocaust deniers. When you consider that 99% of Jews worldwide have primary education (HS diploma), and in the US they have an average of 14.7 years of education (meaning that they are the most likely group to hold at least an associates degree, higher than even Asians) their high percentage of leftists and radical leftists really isn't that impressive. It is more of an obvious indicator of how our higher learning institutions are completely captured by the radical left.

I served with a single solitary American Jew. He happened to be a shitbird. Probably did him a lot of good. The ones I served with in Israel were very squared away, and really good guys and girls. This was the early '90s, so this was my first experience with females holding rifles.

They're getting a wake up call. They are a part of the intuitions that believe antisemitism is just fine, along with hating Christians and anyone else they define as "oppressors". Intersectionality, CRT, DEI, etc. are philosophies that are utterly poisonous. They (IT, because it's all part of the same thing) literally destroy critical thinking ability, and cultivate a reductive ignorance. Of all the Americans whose thinking has been poisoned by leftist professors, none are as poisoned (as a percentage) as the Jews. It's just the rest are allowed to stay in their little fantasy lands protected by hard men, and the Jews are finding out what it is to be labeled by their "betters" as an oppressor regardless of reality.

The truth is that evil lives in the weak and oppressed as often as it does in the strong. Criminals are criminals because they're mis-raised/miseducated and broken, not because of society. Reducing the world into oppressors and oppressed is like deciding good and evil with a coin toss, and if one thing is certain it's that humans have a terrible track record when it comes to defining good and evil on their own.

My Jewish nieces all have degrees, and are all leftist fucktards (true story), anti 2ndA, and Trump haters. Their father and I literally don't talk about politics in front of them because we don't want a fight, and there's no point. My other brother's two girls went to IU, Kelly Business school and are conservatives. Up until this point we were both arguing against the tens of thousands of dollars they spent to get "educated". They have gotten a rude awakening like the rest of them. I would not be surprised if this next election the Jewish vote is actually split, but I'm not holding my breath. It is extremely hard to come to grips with it when you realize your whole worldview is a bunch of fake bullshit.

I'm on a couple of other hobby boards, and the amount of vitriol coming from people I otherwise agree with has shocked me. Again, I never report anyone or want everyone banned (I want to know who and what they are), but at this point if you're not standing up you're lying down.

"No nation has friends, only interests." - Charles De Gaulle

This may be true, but when you are "allies" the salient factor is common enemies. Why is Israel our ally? Beyond their culture being as close to ours as any other on the planet (much closer than the Europeans and more like Canada), we share a bunch of really bad enemies even though they are a lot weaker than either of us. The Taiwanese are basically ethnic Han, and their culture is almost the same as on the mainland, but they're our allies because they share the CCP as a clear enemy. Physically they're much more threatened than we are, but they're also a lot more realistic about the threat. The senile old man in the White House thinks the Chi Coms are "partners".

Reactions: BigBabyMoses06
This. Idiots can’t get along and nuke each other on the opposite side of the globe, not my problem. Certainly not anything my children’s lives and my country’s budget should be wasted on. Light the candles and in a week this stupid bullshit will be over with the evil morons mostly glassed. We will be ok over here. Over there they should learn the FAFO facts of life.
This view always makes me laugh and yet scares me at the same time.

The inability for people to look past the initial event and consider 2nd,3rd, 4th level implications is astonishing.

To think a nuclear exchange will not affect you is just plain ignorant. The numbers of ways it will are nearly uncountable.

From minor ways to major ways your life WILL change.

When I was working in BC the other guides kept calling people "Rednecks". I laughed and said that Canada didn't have any rednecks. Then on the way up to the Kicking horse on CA 1 we passed a monster truck parked in a driveway complete with Reble Battle Flag. Ok, I was wrong.

Don't post while under the influence of alcohol or other substances gentlemen. Perfect example why in this thread... your posts start looking like you're talking to yourself and lose coherence.

• Haha
Reactions: Two36 and eca7891
Not reported in the MSM. Don't think anything will come of it.

Anti-Israel Axis: Jordan Recalls Ambassador & Expels Israeli Ambassador – Turkey & Iran Threaten “Severe Consequences” & Generalization of War

Use Translate

Reactions: UKDslayer
No Bueno when a nation is fighting for its existence, and they are literally at each others throats. That video reminded me of scene in The God Father when Michael Corleone goes to Cuba right before the Communists took over and saw fighting in the streets between police and the locals, he called off the deal to open a hotel there with the jewish guy, and he got the fuck out pronto.

I remember the level of unity we had here after 911 was off the charts.
well, there were people of a certain religion, in the USA celebrating the destruction of the world trade centers.

OK - which one of you had Eritrea on your bingo card?

B-1B in Incirlik rehearsing mass bombardment of targets: Joint strike force Sa'ar 5 and Arleigh Burke in Eritrea - Mass attacks by Houthis

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Schmoel wants US boots in Gaza so that Foreign troops get blown up instead of them.