• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sound of Freedom - Movie that'll hopefully take down the elites and CIA's Pedo Industry

jclmH7kiCQpm.png

In the No. 4 and No. 5 spots were another solid weekend for Sound of Freedom (Angel Studios), with $12.4M bringing its domestic total to $149M; and Mission: Impossible -- Dead Reckoning Part One (PARA) (PARAA), with $10.7M to reach a domestic total of $139.2M.

Sound of Freedom beating latest Mission Impossible

Seen it, and are parts that are pretty humbling even if you think you tough . One can only hope it highly motivates to spawn a couple dozen serial killers that put their interests to child kidnappers and traffickers.

So they (FBI) found 59 children. That's good. Now go find the remaining 84,941 that Pedopeter let in to be abused!

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
watching operation toussaint on prime, but free on yt.

What I learned from this - Glen Beck is doing good behind the scenes. He supported rescues of left behind Americans with the botched Afghanistan withdrawal too (along with a tele-evangelist I previously had little respect for until then).

I looked at Habermanns Wikipedia link and didn't see any mention of being related or mention of John B. Allen, Navy Seal.
I need to make a correction here - he did have a sister named EvanAllen that won a Pultizer same time as the Russia Hoax, but she worked for the Boston Globe (still leftist), her team's work was on failures to maintain standards for truck drivers.

What I learned from this - Glen Beck is doing good behind the scenes. He supported rescues of left behind Americans with the botched Afghanistan withdrawal too (along with a tele-evangelist I previously had little respect for until then).
did you noticed the blurred out lawyer telling him not to help them stop the trafficking.
i am guessing he is one of the folks bender and kanye have mentioned.

I guess it's fitting that a filmmaker is all about projection...

Last edited:
I’d never heard of Operation Underground Railroad when its founder, Tim Ballard, called me suddenly in the summer of 2014. A former Department of Homeland Security special agent, Ballard said OUR had a child-trafficking sting planned for the Dominican Republic—and he wanted me to come along to document it.

Are they your words, or is that someone's quote? thnx

I guess it's fitting that a filmmaker is all about projection...
Not defending anyone but the charge is felony child kidnapping but it does not say for trafficking purposes. Was he rescuing a child? Honest question.

Not defending anyone but the charge is felony child kidnapping but it does not say for trafficking purposes. Was he rescuing a child? Honest question.

From the source above:

“A person commits the offense of child kidnapping if he or she is not a relative of the child within the third degree and, knowing he or she has no right to do so, removes a child under the age of fourteen without consent of the child’s parents or guardian, or confines such child for a substantial period of time without such consent,” is how Marta’s charge is defined on the Missouri Revisor of Statutes.

I bet he was rescuing the child - this film is having too much impact! Even some twisted parents will sell (access to) their child. Wait for the story.

Last edited:
From the source above:

“A person commits the offense of child kidnapping if he or she is not a relative of the child within the third degree and, knowing he or she has no right to do so, removes a child under the age of fourteen without consent of the child’s parents or guardian, or confines such child for a substantial period of time without such consent,” is how Marta’s charge is defined on the Missouri Revisor of Statutes.

I bet he was rescung the child - this film is having too much impact! Even some twisted parents will sell (access to) their child. Wait for the story.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Fabian Marta was released on $15,000 bail, so it is very doubtful that this is about child sex trafficking, but then the charges are not sex trafficking. They are kidnapping.

Kidnapping is still a serious felony.

Marta is not talking and directed inquiries to his attorney, which is smart.

To put things into context, this guy contributed an unspecified amount of money and was mentioned in the credits. He is not a producer or anything.

Anybody who contributed enough got listed in the credits.

The closest we have to facts now is this:

Marta is a landlord to a woman who was involved in a custody dispute with her aunt. Marta was allegedly providing living arrangements to said woman and her child, the former who is involved in rehabbing the rental property.

Reactions: BCP and Ronws
One of the biggest child trafficking organizations exists here in the US. It's called Children's Protective Services.
i have noted this ad nauseam as well. this is even more recent than the link i usually post.

this one i post a lot.

The frequency of child sex abuse is a true epidemic. Since at least 2000, the U.S. Department of Justice has reported that some 67 percent of all sexual assaults are committed against victims under 18 years old.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reports confirmed child sexual abuse cases number approximately 58,000 per year in recent years.

Unreported child sexual assaults are estimated at 80 percent and supported by multiple studies and experts.

In 2012, Connecticut police rescued 88 children from sex trafficking; 86 were from the child welfare system. And even more alarming: the FBI discovered in a 2014 nationwide raid that many foster children rescued from sex traffickers, including children as young as 11, were never reported missing by child welfare authorities.

that is a fucking lot of sick motherfuckers that need found and punished.

According to at least three studies, Planned Parenthood is one of the most common clinical settings to which sex traffickers bring their victims. Traffickers take the women and girls they abuse to Planned Parenthood because, according to the survivors, Planned Parenthood does not ask questions.

so if he caught somebody harming a child, would he arrest them, or?

kMvZru0siQSz.png

Reactions: JR_77 and Cowpokey
Don't forget Tafari Campbell's book draft on his laptop. Wasn't his hard drive scrubbed clean when his relatives got it?

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Yes it was. Here is another good one.

WTF
42 fckn incidents... Jesus Christ have mercy... what kinda witchcraft activity were those lizard people doing there?
I'd pay good money to see them other police reports and talk to the officers involved...

WTF
42 fckn incidents... Jesus Christ have mercy... what kinda witchcraft activity were those lizard people doing there?
I'd pay good money to see them other police reports and talk to the officers involved...
Forgetful Coyote was found drown in a kiddy pool yesterday afternoon, no foul play reported.
This is what ^^^ that will get you.

R

WTF
If I was not so short I would request the reports. Some of them have to be closed.

Without specific details concerning the “42 previous police incidents“ mentioned, knowing this is the home of a former President with round the clock Secret Service protection detail present, how many of these requests are for documenting an, Unknown Subject? Click-bait sensationalism that distracts from meaningful Information. “Mysterious drowning”, there is nothing mysterious, the man drowned, the events and circumstances surrounding this death maybe but just another emotional wordiness clickbait filled nonsense story floating around the internet.
Yeah... but 42? I mean I could see 5-10 random creepers... but 42 of them?! C'mon man.

Curious how many police incidents Trumps had in comparison since leaving office...

42 incidents….

Did Obama build the place? How long has the address existed?

Yeah... but 42? I mean I could see 5-10 random creepers... but 42 of them?! C'mon man.

Curious how many police incidents Trumps had in comparison since leaving office...
I guess I have to spell it out for those who have not read the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" 4 book run. (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Life, the Universe and Everything. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. So Long and Thanks for all the Fish (with a special literary cameo by David Bowie.))

Long story short, the quest, which had included the construction of Earth as a supercomputer run by mice, only to be destroyed to make way for a hyperspace byway, was to find the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything.

Finally, a computer was built that could answer questions. One scientist asked, "Is there a God?"

The computer answered, "There is one now,"

Anyway, finally, the computer came up with the answer to the question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

And that answer is 42.

Some had considered that maybe the computer was inadvertantly working on the math problem of 6 x 7, but no, it could not possibly be that.

Reactions: IronSkillet