• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sound of Freedom - Movie that'll hopefully take down the elites and CIA's Pedo Industry

I guess I have to spell it out for those who have not read the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" 4 book run. (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Life, the Universe and Everything. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. So Long and Thanks for all the Fish (with a special literary cameo by David Bowie.))

Long story short, the quest, which had included the construction of Earth as a supercomputer run by mice, only to be destroyed to make way for a hyperspace byway, was to find the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything.

Finally, a computer was built that could answer questions. One scientist asked, "Is there a God?"

The computer answered, "There is one now,"

Anyway, finally, the computer came up with the answer to the question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

And that answer is 42.

Some had considered that maybe the computer was inadvertantly working on the math problem of 6 x 7, but no, it could not possibly be that.
You forgot a book. Mostly Harmless came out in 92.

There is also a 6th. Eoin Colfer was given permission by Douglas adams wife to write And Another Thing in 2009 for the 30th anniversary of the first book.

You forgot a book. Mostly Harmless came out in 92.

There is also a 6th. Eoin Colfer was given permission by Douglas adams wife to write And Another Thing in 2009 for the 30th anniversary of the first book.
That is news to me. I know that "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish" had been started by Adams but was finished posthumously from his notes.

Look at what the article doesn’t say; 9/11 calls, emergency calls. iTrak systems and similar reporting programs all assign tracking numbers that can be queried. Harvesting data without details to exploit facts. How this for a hypothesis, maybe it’s just a staffer notifying local authorities when the Obama’s are In/Out at the residence? Quick search online provided information on 4 incidents in 2023 alone of unwelcome persons dropping by to visit at the house/neighborhood.
Good point..

i saw it on prime back in november. they just didn't advertise or promote it
Certainly buried then, didn't see a peep till today and had searched for it. Silly me for not using another search engine to find something they have and suppress from their own search results.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Jesus was this hard to watch to the end. IMO it was the only the first 20 minutes or so why it was "allowed" which is disturbing enough.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I don't go to the movies anymore, to Damm many crazies out there , but I picked up the CD while Christmas shopping , very well done movie and eye opening to the exploitation and trafficking of children, gave it to a friend who shares my values, and he will pass it on to others to help get the message out there, so many of my generation just don't go to movie theaters anymore, or have the ability to stream video.

I’m sure it is, but with small grandkids, I’m afraid of what I would do next time I saw a flaming faggot tranny.

What does a “faggot tranny” have to do with human trafficking?

The vast majority of US-based trafficking is for the straight male customer base.

Reactions: TicTacTex
They sure did a great takedown job on the prime guy making that movie.

Who would have possibly guessed.
Make a movie exposing the Global Elites
Wind up a broke pariah

The people who can make a change are the the ones fucking kids.

Possible, even probable, at the level that could make effective worldwide changes. There are a lot of people at lower levels that aren’t involved, but are too lazy to do anything or don’t see enough benefit, for them. Based on my experience, which is quite limited.

Reactions: Bender
So how many people have been arrested and put into jail at this point.....I mean of Hollywood and the elites.......

Doc

There might not have been any "legal" action taken against them, but I bet these fuckers are definitely supporting all police and fed causes and hoping that a major calamity or something does not cause normal societal functions to break down, even for a little bit... Because when that happens they know that riders will be galloping over the crest of the hill coming for them.

Reactions: Doc68 and Tokay444
How about listing all the famous people nailed for this, was made public and nothing happened.

Didn’t Lawrence Taylor and Mike Tyson have a turn in this ongoing atrocity?

Btw, I watched the movie and it’s pretty disturbing. Really not a strong enough wording but yeah….it needs solved.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
AB80A54B-F7E6-499A-8A1C-54FF0758DA66.jpeg

How about listing all the famous people nailed for this, was made public and nothing happened.

Didn’t Lawrence Taylor and Mike Tyson have a turn in this ongoing atrocity?

Btw, I watched the movie and it’s pretty disturbing. Really not a strong enough wording but yeah….it needs solved.
There is ways...

What does a “faggot tranny” have to do with human trafficking?

The vast majority of US-based trafficking is for the straight male customer base.
well 'faggot trannys' do have a higher percentage of peds per pop so he's not wrong in his view

While many, including some here use these images to promote antisemitism, I suspect these are more related to Kabbalah or other small, demonic sect of individuals pursuing some hidden knowledge or power. The occult exists and its practitioners are in every faith and people group.

Sadly, child trafficking, abuse, torture and sacrifice is a practice not specific to any one people. To use it as a tool to spread antisemitism is disingenuous at best and obnoxious. Sorry more people haven't called you out.

As an aside, People that blame modern Jews for the fact that Jews killed Jesus are no better than the idiots that demand reparations from modern whites for the injustice endured by blacks during the slave trade.

Reactions: Bender
While many, including some here use these images to promote antisemitism, I suspect these are more related to Kabbalah or other small, demonic sect of individuals pursuing some hidden knowledge or power. The occult exists and its practitioners are in every faith and people group.

Sadly, child trafficking, abuse, torture and sacrifice is a practice not specific to any one people. To use it as a tool to spread antisemitism is disingenuous at best and obnoxious. Sorry more people haven't called you out.

As an aside, People that blame modern Jews for the fact that Jews killed Jesus are no better than the idiots that demand reparations from modern whites for the injustice endured by blacks during the slave trade.
They call themselves Jews, but they are not. The average Jew is just an npc or a boomer. But at the bottom of these rabbit holes remains the unavoidable coincidence that one must never talk about.

I've tried to watch it twice now. Can only get half way through. The traffickers/pimps need to die. The consumers should probably go to.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
well 'faggot trannys' do have a higher percentage of peds per pop so he's not wrong in his view

I‘m not disagreeing that’s an issue and a threat to children. Based on what I’ve seen, human trafficking, child grooming, and pedophilia are a vin diagram. Three separate issues with parts that intersect.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I‘m not disagreeing that’s an issue and a threat to children. Based on what I’ve seen, human trafficking, child grooming, and pedophilia are a vin diagram. Three separate issues with parts that intersect.
agree just highlighting what I think is his view is all

they all need to die, anyone associated with this disgusting perversion!

Finally saw it this today, and yes, very angry.....gladly be the headsman to shorten these fuckers by about a head...of course, I might not get it clean the first 30 times or so.

I've tried to watch it twice now. Can only get half way through. The traffickers/pimps need to die. The consumers should probably go to.
Well.

I’m not sure if you got to the better part of the film where they pull off some wild ass plans to save kids and one in particular.

That’s all I’m giving you.

agree just highlighting what I think is his view is all

they all need to die, anyone associated with this disgusting perversion!

I tend to lump perverts, pedos and the more extreme LQBTGXYZs into a single conglomeration of cancers that need a direct injection of Cu and Pb with a little polonium-210 added. Some folks are more tolerant.

I tend to lump perverts, pedos and the more extreme LQBTGXYZs into a single conglomeration of cancers that need a direct injection of Cu and Pb with a little polonium-210 added. Some folks are more tolerant.

I’m starting to believe these people are demonically possessed or oppressed.

The degree of demonic influence that is in present society is pretty astonishing.

I’m starting to believe these people are demonically possessed or oppressed.

The degree of demonic influence that is in present society is pretty astonishing.
More of this please. We all need to wake up to what we're actually dealing with.(y)

I don't think any more evidence is required to show the government and it's agencies along with the media and big-tech elitists are all one evil, corrupt to the core regime. And conservative whitey, the backbone that built and is this country, is their enemy.

The real question is, who has not been corrupted and is going to 'take down' this evil regime?
The A-Team, Superman?