• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up South Carolina

Any Palmetto Gun Club Members...

I am considering joining but want to go out and shoot there first before starting to process.

I have a match coming up and need to check data on a new load at distance.. anyone have a place to shoot?

You can shoot at PGC as a guest. If interested some friends and I shot most every Tue. and Thurs. from 8:30 until we get hungry. We shoot rifles so if you want to shoot it will have to be a rifle, due to the requirement that the member who invited you has to be there with you when you shoot. Other requirements deal with the distance you will be allowed to shoot. For instance you will be allowed to shoot to 600 yards if you shoot in F class or Highpower matches. Otherwise you will allowed to shoot to 200 yards.

If interested send me PM.

Come shoot at my new range!

Hi all fellow SC hiders!

I have just started setting up a new long range rifle area near Georgetown, SC on a private, shared hunting lease. The area is on a clear cut on IP pine property. I have built a 12ft high wooden tower with a 12ft x 8ft deck on top on the corner of the cut down and there is enough area to set up steel out to around 800 yards. I'm planning on going out there Saturday (3/22) to set up three new steel targets I should be getting in the mail tomorrow. I already have one set up there now so I will have four total. I have a paper target board at 100 yards to get zeroed up. There is also a nice berm from a drainage ditch that stretches from about 15yards in front of the tower out to around 200 yards that is perfect for placing clay pigeons for pistols and carbines.

If anyone would like to come shoot Saturday, PM me and we can get up.

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Hi all fellow SC hiders!

I have just started setting up a new long range rifle area near Georgetown, SC on a private, shared hunting lease. The area is on a clear cut on IP pine property. I have built a 12ft high wooden tower with a 12ft x 8ft deck on top on the corner of the cut down and there is enough area to set up steel out to around 800 yards. I'm planning on going out there Saturday (3/22) to set up three new steel targets I should be getting in the mail tomorrow. I already have one set up there now so I will have four total. I have a paper target board at 100 yards to get zeroed up. There is also a nice berm from a drainage ditch that stretches from about 15yards in front of the tower out to around 200 yards that is perfect for placing clay pigeons for pistols and carbines.

If anyone would like to come shoot Saturday, PM me and we can get up.

Very cool! I was in Aiken SC getting married on the 22nd so I was unable to try and come but if you do anything in the future let me know. If you need help with targets or stands I have a good deal of experience with that as well. Will help anyway I can.

Very cool! I was in Aiken SC getting married on the 22nd so I was unable to try and come but if you do anything in the future let me know. If you need help with targets or stands I have a good deal of experience with that as well. Will help anyway I can.

I'll probably go out and shoot Saturday unless something comes up work-wise. PM me if you want to meet up and go shoot.
Seth

Any of you guys around Charleston/Columbia down for going in on a powder order to split the HAZMAT and shipping? My return to the states is set for early July, and I haven't bought powder in almost 2 years.

I'd plan to actually order roughly June 20 and then can meet up with you or whatever staring the July 4 weekend. I don't want to drive too far from Charleston to meet you though. I'm just planning on ordering through whoever has what will fill my AR needs the closest, but if you're interested get your wish list together.

My first time trying to do something like this, but we will get it figured out.

I live in Fountain Inn near Greenville. Never been but going to Elberton Saturday if I don't go to Columbia for Gun Show. Sounds like a nice place to shoot. Shoot at DNR range in Clinton sometimes/ 100 yards. There is another DNR range off of 221 between Woodruff and Spartanburg. 25 yd Pistol /rifle 100 yd /200yd. Only thing I'm not crazy about this one is you shoot through a 4 ft concrete culvert. Has covered benches, The ranger / game warden was a super nice guy when I was there a few months back. Closed Sun/Mon. No steel / metal targets.

any place close to myrtle beach to shoot a little.. got to take the wife to the beach in a few weeks... thought I might shoot some if there is anything pretty close??

New to the Hide. I'm located in Myrtle Beach. The closest range I know of is only 300yds. Hopefully I can find a longer range close by. I have a new build in process and I want to stretch her legs when she gets here!

New member from the Independant Republic of Horry. Im a longtime shooter, hunter and 3 gunner, who got bit by the long range bug up at Woodys match.
I want to give an invite to the SC members to our Designated Marksman Match on Oct 4th. It will be held at Backwoods Quail Club and consist of 2 man teams shooting 5 stages with shooting out to 500+ on resetting steel. If you're interested you can email me [email protected] or go to Palmetto 3 Guns facebook page.