• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accessories ***SPF*** Sig Sauer 516 Complete 7.5" Barrel Upper with F/A Carrier (Rare) ***SPF***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a Rare and Hard to find Sig Sauer 516 complete 7.5" Barrel Upper Receiver with Full Auto Bolt Carrier assembly. This is a Piston Driven Upper with Adjustable Gas System that are Super Reliable and Extremely Accurate. This thing is a Blast to shoot with the short 7" Barrel. Perfect for your Pistol Build or to add on to your Registered M16 MachineGun Lower Receiver.

Sig Sauer will not sell their Uppers with F/A Bolt Carrier Assemblies to Civilians so this one is a Rarity.

Only $1000 Shipped.

Iron Sights in the Pic are not included. I will install the standard A2 Flash Hider on the Upper as well as I need the AAC BrakeOut for my Suppressor. The Upper is in Great Shape with less than 200 rounds down the pipe.

Or $1150 Shipped with the Sig Sauer Flip Up Iron Sights shown in the Pic.

Last edited: