• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Spigot for AICS

SLO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2012
Portland, OR
I am looking to get a spigot with pic. rail for a bipod on my AICS. I thought a read a month ago or so that either the accu-shot or Big Dog Steel had issues with the spigot rotating in the receiver which in turn, causes the bipod not to lie flat...the rifle will tend to lean over. Now, trying to search for that thread, I couldn't find it.

Can someone please help me recall the discussion. Any opinions from anyone that has tried both the accu-shot BT19 and Big Dog Steel? The Big Dog looks a little long.

Re: Spigot for AICS

I had the accu-shot on my AI, once you crank it down I don't see it turning. I used an Atlas and it was rock solid.

I have the accu-shot and there's very little play with the knob tightened. It's definitely not going to lean over.

I have the Big Dog, works great, I dont see any way this mount could ever move once tightened down.
The farther out you have your bipod the more stable it is.