• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sport Optics = AWESOME!!!!!

Sil17sd

ROOKIE
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2017
Florida
Im not affiliated with these guys at all, just wanted to post this because I feel that after numerous positive experiences with them....... others should know that they are GTG!!!

Mr. Chris, Marshall, Shawn, Ryan and all the other guys and gals that ive ever talked to there are all awesome.

I have dealt with these guys for a few yrs now and wow.. spectacular, over and above service everytime and yes even had some problems with some high end gear and they were extremely responsive and helpful.

Couldnt ask for any better customer service. Oh, and their prices arent too shabby either.

Thanks, Scott

Last edited:
Reactions: CarlM
Yeah I have bought a couple scopes and one rangefinder from them. They always have excellent prices and shipping is super fast. The last 2 items I purchased were delivered the following day and I live 2 states away.

Reactions: Sil17sd
I have just started using them and so far they have been an absolute pleasure to work with, including a return process with them, top notch and will recommend them moving forward.