• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPR MK12 MOD-0 Deuchbaggery

VJJPunisher

Necromancing the stone
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
prison purse
what a waste

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_SAvuu_pFWE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_SAvuu_pFWE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: SPR MK12 MOD-0 Deuchbaggery

That guys a friggin pro. I liked how he never took his finger off the trigger when he was messing with the safety and looking at the bolt.

Yeah i was thinking around 25 yards. He should sell the spr and buy a 22 to practice with. Thats a lot of money in a rifle that cant shoot any better than that but its probably most likely the driver

I have to kinda abmit though.... at 25 yards the SMALL target on those are VERY small... Its actually a pretty accurate rifle/shooter.

Matt.

Yeah the target is small but that shouldnt be a problem since he's using a nightforce

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to kinda abmit though.... at 25 yards the SMALL target on those are VERY small... Its actually a pretty accurate rifle/shooter.

Matt.</div></div>

ummmm ok,

except that I shoot M16/M4 25m zero targets at 100yds and head shoot them

Douchebaggery truly knows no limits! What a tool!

I love how he goes yanking on the trigger multiple times before he realizes: "Ooops. I guess you have to actually hit the bolt release and chamber a round to make it go bang!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drb5r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah the target is small but that shouldnt be a problem since he's using a nightforce</div></div>

actually im pretty sure its a MK4, UPDATE- its definatly a MK4, at 3 min 03 sec the tell sign is the knobs

My personal fave is the three attempts to fire with the bolt still in the rear........AWSOME

The massive "FLINCH" and poor trigger "jerk" at around 0:56-0:57 is pretty good too! No wonder he's such an accurate marksman!

A great example of how NOT to shoot a rifle. Watch him shoulder it hard when he tries to break the first shot with the bolt open.

If I shot a group that bad at 100 yards and someone put it up on youtube I'd slit my wrists. 25 yards would involve driving off a cliff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drb5r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah the target is small but that shouldnt be a problem since he's using a nightforce</div></div>

actually im pretty sure its a MK4, UPDATE- its definatly a MK4, at 3 min 03 sec the tell sign is the knobs

My personal fave is the three attempts to fire with the bolt still in the rear........AWSOME </div></div> Yup i stand corrected it is a mark 4 but regardless he should have no problems at 25 yards. Hell a bsa might even work at those distances.
wink.gif

What a waste of a rig.

Ouch!...Granted, you gotta start somewhere, but shooting 6 moa with a sub-moa rig...and putting yourself on You tube while doing it? That's gotta hurt.

I hope he gets a lot better before he puts himself back on the internet somewhere.

can you even focus on something that close with that scope?

"it more of a challenge at 300 feet"

people like this is why I do not shoot at public ranges....pure ass clowns!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zink14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">people like this is why I do not shoot at public ranges....pure ass clowns! </div></div>

I always find some entertainment at public ranges

See the sparks flying off the steel, I bet he is using 62 gr green tip. What a waste of a perfectly good SPR.

So if Im not mistaken, that looks like the Aim High Shooting Range in New Albany Ohio (http://www.nasr.com/) . With a bit more searching on his youtube page which links to his business, there are pics of one of the cars with Ohio plates. Then when I looked up the owner of the domain, it confirmed it, its registered in Hilliard Ohio which is 20+ min from the Range I mentioned.

Im hate to admit it but that guy lives in my town.. Im going to go and cry now. Ill be sure to give him a big thumbs up for his awesome vid if I ever run into him. I may just have to hit some of the local car nights just to make sure I run into him. I guarantee he is on the local car racing forum as well so Im sure I could throw his pic to a few people I know and find him in a matter of a day or so.

Nevermind.. Based of the name they called him in the video, the pic of the range, license plate pics and domain registration, Here you go. Feel free to send him cards asking for shooting assistance.

Christopher B*****

Don't post other peoples personal info & addresses on the site, even if it is all out there on the internet to find....thank you. J

I'm diggin how he's still holding the rifle by the grip and moving it around while he's checkin' out the target. I'd get a kick out of seein' him squeeze one off while he was doin' that and scare the shit out'ta himself.

I didnt realize public information wasnt allowed to be posted but fair enough as Im not the owner of the site

My apologies, wont happen again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didnt realize public information wasnt allowed to be posted but fair enough as Im not the owner of the site

My apologies, wont happen again</div></div>

There's no real rule against it and I understood the humor in it, but to save the site the hassle of some guy threatening to sue or some other stupid result due to the posting of his home address I figured it was best removed.

Oy!

"Look what I got.. bet you think I'm cool now.. or should I say tacticool.."

I didn't see, did he have camo on too?

Damn you VaJayJay, for posting this fail I couldn't help but watch then read the posts on the youtube page I couldn't resist reading...

I'll never get that time back. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe after the video, they went back to Chris' condo and cleaned each others barrels with their rods. </div></div>Mahahahahaaaaaaaa

Wow, I need a pic of that target for a motivational photo of "Epic Fail".
We just zeroed out M16A2s at 25m with iron sights and I didn't see a grouping that bad. Oh and these 16s might as well be considered muskets, I'm just saying they're old and most should be rebarreled.
But hey, good shooting for a 12 gauge!

Man, my M14 variant shoots better than that at 100 yards, and I'm a crap shooter. He's got to be doing something very wrong...

Wait, maybe it's a parallax issue since he's close enough to the target to throw rocks and get a better group.

Tough crowd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zink14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"it more of a challenge at 300 feet"

people like this is why I do not shoot at public ranges....pure ass clowns! </div></div>

Guys like that don't worry me (he's just ignorant and needs more practice); the drunken crazy blaster guys and the geezers who try to shoot skeet over my head while I'm setting up targets do.

Fancy Oakley shooting glasses - $200

SPR MK12 MOD-0 "replica" with optics - $3300

Grinning while shooting 3" groups at 25 yards - priceless

I got a gun thats just like what a Navy SEAL uses, well except its not full auto, hahaha..haha..haha. I go to pistol ranges and shoot at 20yds to impress people with my skills.
laugh.gif

I didn't sit through it. Pretty obvious what was about to happen. Sadly, that drives the market...

He was correct, "it shoots better than me". I see folks like him everyday at the public range, they don't know that they don't know.

That turd couldn't hit a softball at 100 yards.
He snipes in feet! This video is full of FAIL.

Its more fun at 300 feet......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe after the video, they went back to Chris' condo and cleaned each others barrels with their rods.</div></div>

laugh.gif
Classic! That's got to be "Quote of the Day"!