• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPS Tac Range Report

DerMeister

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
I have been curious to see if the Prvi Partizan is any good. It is very affordable, and seems to be half-way decent.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?i...&groupid=26

This is what I used, however they had 175gr available at this price when I bought what I have.

My rifle;

SPS Tactical .308
Leupold 3-9x40mm rifleman (Have a SWFA SS 10x42 waiting to get mounted)
Seekins Base and Rings
Harris 6-9" S-BRM
Podlock
Triad stock pack

IMAG0098.jpg

100yrds yielded after getting comfortable with the rifle again as I haven't shot it in a while. I have a lot to work on with my shooting, and this is the best group of the day. From center to center it is just over .5", but edge to edge it's just right at .75". Not too bad for the price.

IMAG0101.jpg

Re: SPS Tac Range Report

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kahai808</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My buddy took them to 1k with is 20" Remy 700. </div></div>

How'd they do? I think I may make this my brand for a while. It will allow me to shoot a lot more than ammo that costs $20 a box.

What was the worst group size? And overall average group?

For a cheap gun they shoot pretty good my best three shot group was about 3/8 with a handload not bad for a $550 gun

i have not tried prvi in my bolt gun but i have shot the 75g .223 out of my ar . made hits on a 12'' plate @ 660 . im going to try some for my spr thanks for the info

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hamstur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What was the worst group size? And overall average group? </div></div>

Unfortunatly, the variable is me. I think most groups were around 1.5", however I do think it was my fault. I'd say this is 1 MOA ammo easily. I have 60 more rounds of it though to test. I'll update this thread when I do.