• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Squashed a burglar today.

SniperCJ

Sky God
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2001
Dallas,TX
Oh wait, some of you guys dont like cops. What I meant was:
(theres a short version at the end if you like cops)

I received a call for service of suspicious individuals walking thru a neighborhood. I located the subjects and detained them. Both subjects were wearing backpacks that appeared to be empty (however I did not violate their rights by looking inside). Neither subject had a valid reason for being in the area where they had no friends and didnt live.

One subject exercized his constitutional rights to lie to me about his name.

As my partner was checking their story about being enrolled in the alt school, one of the subjects disengaged from the contact at a high rate of speed.

I requested that the subject cease his flight. He refused. I followed the subject and using only the amount of force necessary, redetained him.

After a perfectly lawful search incident to arrest, his correct identification was found in his pocket and he was arrested for a warrant, fail to id and evading.

His backpack contained a larger empty bag, big enough for most of your pistols, your xBox and your wii. He had gloves in his pocket. It was 90 degrees today...

His partner also had an empty backpack and gloves.

So, if youre house didnt get burglarized today, your welcome.

SHORT VERSION:

Jumped a couple of burglars today on a call. One decided to run and after a good foot chase I hammered him so far into the ground he'll be picking grass out of his ass for a week.

I gotta go ice my knee....

Re: Squashed a burglar today.

How's the knee doing?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's the knee doing?
wink.gif
</div></div>

Eh, its all right. Was sore a little this morning. Running off through the park over uneven ground didnt help it any.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's the knee doing?
wink.gif
</div></div>

Eh, its all right. Was sore a little this morning. Running off through the park over uneven ground didnt help it any. </div></div>

Walk it off pansy
grin.gif
I mean oppressor
wink.gif

grin.gif

<----- Likes cops, especially Deputies. And loves to write reports like yours!

While on routine patrol in a marked Deputy Sheriffs cruiser wearing the uniform of the day this Deputy received a call for service from central dispatch. The Dispatcher requested I check the area of Happy and Lucky steet advising of suspicious persons. Upon my arrival I witnesses two upstanding citizens wearing dark apparel and carrying dark colored backpacks. When I attempted to make contact with the individuals in question they immediately began evasive escape manuvers. It was at this time the gentleman later identified as Booker Runner ran into the path of my marked cruiser making contact with the right front fender. At this time it's unknown why Mr. Runner attempted to ram the cruiser with his body.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHORT VERSION:

Jumped a couple of burglars today on a call. One decided to run and after a good foot chase I hammered him so far into the ground he'll be picking grass out of his ass for a week.

I gotta go ice my knee....

</div></div>

Excellent work, my guess is that you probably saved at least 2 or 3 houses from being broken into.

If you happen to be up in the next city or two north on 75 one weekend, lunch or a box of your favourite ammo will be on me.

John, thank you.

And by all means, at least make an earnest attempt to prevent these fine-upstanding-individuals from tripping over their own shoelaces and falling down the 11 flights of stairs.

For the third time.
wink.gif

Pesky shoelaces, always getting in the way.

Just rub some Tussin on that knee be good as new.Good job on the carrier realignment for said misguided soul.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's the knee doing?
wink.gif
</div></div>

Eh, its all right. Was sore a little this morning. Running off through the park over uneven ground didnt help it any. </div></div>

Walk it off pansy
grin.gif
I mean oppressor
wink.gif

grin.gif
</div></div> Ha! That's funny right there! Hope the knee gets better. We need Ya out there.

Translation-
Two possible burglary suspects were delayed from possible burgluring for less time than it will take one of the arresting officer's knee to feel better.

Due to overcrowded prisons and decreases in DOC payments to county jails most nonviolent offenders bond out OR within 48 hours of arrest.

Citizens who fail to appear usually get OR after the warrant is served, most likely as a result of a routine traffic stop. Hell, crack whores OR after a failure to appear.

I once got a good laugh as a fine young officer described just such stop... walking while ethnically challenged. He went on to say if the 'ethnics' of the situation were reversed he doubted that ethnic group would have been called in as suspicious.

Oh well, I hope several concerned citizens saw the arrest and feel more secure in their persons.

But anyone want to wager just how long it will take to have the suspicious walkers back around just a bit more savvy to the game?

That goes down as another +1 for the good guys, keep up the great work and thanks for doing the job. You cannon fodder guys often get hammered while us hosedraggers get the glory and we all risk our lives daily.

Just wait until you get bitched out by an ungrateful citizen for breaking their stolen Wii while tent-pegging him who burgled it.

Good hook brother! Enjoy some dark colored liquid with the knee propped up in a comfortable chair!

Way to go SniperCJ! We have three or four little turds doing the same thing over here. Gotta love summer vacation!

I liked the short version better! The long version sounded like my lawyer talking to me. Appreciate job well done!

Nice job puttin' the Habius Grabus on 'em. I hope his head ache is worse than your knee ache.

In those circumstances I always find the ice works better if I put it in a glass, top off with Bourbon and then drink it, repeat if necessary till pain goes away. Keep up the good work mate.

wouldnt the short version be:

harassed 2 pedestrians and when one ran i hunted him down and felt justified in my presumtuous behavior because after i assaulted him i discovered a warrant?

I was wondering how long it would take the first LEO hater to show up.

To the OP nice job.

Haaaa, excellent replies all. Even you Marduk, cuz I know even YOU appreciate a good burglar grab!
grin.gif

yeah nice job man.

ice then heat then ice followed by heat and try to stay in yer cruiser fer a bit.

Damn Dallas coppers! I know you be hate'n!
Nah, good job. My bro-in-law works out there with you so keep safe, keep him at his desk(ha,ha) and nurse that knee. Tommy

If only you were patrolling in Osakis, MN a couple of weeks ago.

A lady left her workplace at lunch time and went to her home and surprised a burglar there. Well she was beaten to death by said burglar.

A year ago I went to a very good friend's retirement party, in Osakis, and this lady was also one of the guests.

You shoulda broke some of his ribs and his nose or something. Thieves suck ass and if I ever find the rat bastards that stole my Yakima Racks(I already have the new ones from the claim, and am out the $100 deductable), I will take that $100 from their sorry hides as token payment(through a most rigourous and prejudiced ass whoopin)

Good Job! Police-1, Burglar-0
I hate thieves as well...with a passion. Not too long ago I had a package from midway stolen that was left at my doorstep (inproperly) while I was not there at my aptmnt. It was a 1911 front sight and an AR trigger. The sad thing is it was most likely one of my neighbors who stole it. By the time I re-order the now out-of-stock parts and recieve them 2 months had passed. I grew up in the country and the thought of someone coming to your house and steeling something is unherd of, and would likely result in "immediate diciplinary action of expedited on-site capital punishment"(thunderstrike o' justice).

sweet, now thats a good story, well done. And I dont even need to say "take no offense" this time

Thanks for the great police work.

Regarding the clever remarks about the lack of incarceration due to overcrowding as well as an Oh-so-clever attempt to inject a racist motivation toward the description of the subjects, am I to surmise that the pseudo intellectual remedy is for the police to simply drive by the asswipes? Since they'll likely be gently treated until their 57th felony arrest?

Seriously, one can be too impressed with one's own cleverness.

The correct defense to burglars, robbers, muggers and other thugs is offensive action as described by CJ. Thank you.

Glad to hear your knee is alright and thank you for collecting these two assholes.

Good job bro, glad you came out of it okay. Hopefully he'll think twice next time before making you run.

Stay safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

As my partner was checking their story about being enrolled in the alt school, one of the subjects disengaged from the contact at a high rate of speed.

I requested that the subject cease his flight. He refused. I followed the subject and using only the amount of force necessary, redetained him

</div></div>

Awe, does that mean he didn't get tased?

Seriously, thanks for service...and if the knee doesn't get better after the bourbon I know a great knee PT guy knee guy in your area & a great knee ortho too...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Insayn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A drunk didn't run into your car last night did they? </div></div>

No, that was a buddy of mine tho. He's not hurt too bad glad to say.

99% sheer boredom followed by 1% Olympic Sprint Tryout, I just usually throw my Asp at em',or Maglight, Subway 6", whatever is nearby, anyway good job. Be Safe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AFSOCsp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...Subway 6...</div></div>

Bwaaaa Hahahahahaha!!
grin.gif