• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sslaughter in Norway

Re: Sslaughter in Norway

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read on Foxnews that he "used dum-dum bullets that basically explode inside the body". Sounds like he was using some form of ballistic tip / Vmax type ammo.

Hopefully our elected stupidass gun-haters don't get any ideas to restrict our rights more from this. </div></div>

Those newsie talking heads don't know shit, if he shot at the cops they'd a been armour piercing cop killer bullets. Stupid bastards. Lately the best way to watch "Foxy" news is with the volume down and just check out the babes......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical_Tom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dum Dum is just an older name for hollow point which the media doesn&#146;t understand.

I kind of wonder about how many people in northern Europe are closeted white supremacists. It seems like there is way too much concern about the 2% or so of the population which are Muslims. A very large percentage of Muslims children don&#146;t even keep the religion in those counties when they grow up. Apparently a lot of the children at the camp were from the Middle East.</div></div>

You obviously are unfamiliar with the actual Demographics of Denmark, Sweden, Germany, France, GB, and Holland, and the comparison of birth rates between ethnic european and the muslim immigrants. And you are also unfamiliar with the crime rate of the immigrant and born there muslim populations. There is a actual muslim takover of europe happening now with legal and illegal immigration and high birth rates. They don't integrate, and don't contribute in excess of what they take on the dole.

America has about 2% muslims here, but they fly in pregnant women from all over the middle east every day to dump a baby here and go back to The West Bank, or Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan with a Birth Certificate. Same with the Chinese.
Osama Bin Laden's father used to ship his worn out wives (at 20 they were worn out) to Sweden with the kids. It's common practice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to agree with ^^^

Here in Germany there is a huge problem with Turks. </div></div>
Germany has finally realized that, but too late. They don't assimilate. They are violent. They are criminal.
And now in Germany Muslim men can legally have multiple wives. But only Muslim men. How Politically Correct.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to agree with ^^^

Not true.

The numbers of immigrants moving to Germany are decreasing, and the most crimes are still committed by germans.

It might look like the opposite, but the foreign nationalities build communities when they move to Germany. Call it "little Istanbul" or "little Berlin" depending on who is moving where...

The issue is integration and assimilation of culture. If I was to move to Norway, to keep on topic, I have to learn the language before I get a visa. Not in Germany.

And racism is not a european issue, it's a global problem of some intolerant sh*theads still thinking they are the Übermenschen, not knowing what that really means. Granted, that norwegian could say he is tall, blonde and "arian", but not smarter than a drywall.

Well talking to some locals around here they seem to have a lot of issues with illegals being hired by the vineyards around here in Trier... could be wrong though!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to agree with ^^^

Not true.

The numbers of immigrants moving to Germany are decreasing, and the most crimes are still committed by germans.

It might look like the opposite, but the foreign nationalities build communities when they move to Germany. Call it "little Istanbul" or "little Berlin" depending on who is moving where...

The issue is integration and assimilation of culture. If I was to move to Norway, to keep on topic, I have to learn the language before I get a visa. Not in Germany.

<span style="font-weight: bold">And racism is not a european issue</span>, it's a global problem of some intolerant sh*theads still thinking they are the Übermenschen, not knowing what that really means. Granted, that norwegian could say he is tall, blonde and "arian", but not smarter than a drywall. </div></div>

Totally agree with that statement.

I am in Oslo, on a vacation for a week now, sad event in this countries history. My prayers go out to the nation and all affected, esp. the victims and families/friends of them.

Little info here:

Here is the video that was done by Anders Behring Breivik.

http://punditpress.blogspot.com/2011/07/anders-breivik-youtube-video.html

It gives some insight on his thoughts. I wonder what 'backlash' this might create?

Googling Oslo shows demographic data:

Demographics
Population in Oslo, Norway from 1801-2006 with yearly data from 1950-2006.Historical populations
Year Pop. %±
1951 434,365 —
1961 475,663 9.5%
1971 481,548 1.2%
1981 452,023 &#8722;6.1%
1991 461,644 2.1%
2001 508,726 10.2%
2011 599,230 17.8%
2021? 720,271 20.2%
2031? 790,570 9.8%
Source: Statistics Norway.[85]

An estimated 28 % of Oslo's residents are of an immigrant or non-Norwegian background (about 170,000 inhabitants),[9] predicted to increase to between 44% and 51% around 2030. In 2008, the immigrant population accounted for about 82% of the population growth of the city. From 1970 to 2007, the ethnic Norwegian population decreased by 10.1% while the immigrant population increased by 823.6%.[86] Pakistanis make up 20,812 of the city's inhabitants, followed by Somalis (10,780), Swedes (9,250), and Poles (8,854)—these being the four largest ethnic minority groups. Other large immigrant groups are people from Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Turkey, Morocco, Iraq and Denmark.[87][88][89][90]

By June 2009, more than 40% of Oslo schools had a majority of people of immigrant backgrounds, with some schools having up to a 97% immigrant share.[91] Schools are also increasingly divided by ethnicity, with white flight being widespread.[92][93] In the borough Groruddalen in 2008 for instance, the ethnic Norwegian population decreased by 1,500, while the immigrant population increased by 1,600.[94] From 2000-2007, 7,250 ethnic Norwegians moved out of the city, while 32,700 persons of immigrant background, mostly non-western, moved in.[86]

The population of Oslo is currently increasing at a record rate of nearly 2% annually (17% over the last 15 years), making it the fastest-growing Scandinavian capital.[95] The increase is due, in almost equal degree, to high birth-rates and immigration,[96] though both is largely due to immigration, seeing that the ethnic Norwegian population is actually decreasing.[86] In particular, immigration from Poland and the Baltic states has increased sharply since the accession of these countries to the EU in 2004.

Oslo is a city with various religious communities. The city has a low percentage of Christians in contrast to other parts of the country. As of 2009, 11% of the population of Oslo are Muslim, but just 7.38% are registered Muslims.[97]

Number of minorities (1st and 2nd generation) in Oslo by country of origin per 1. January 2011.[98]

Rank Ancestry Number
1 Pakistan 21629
2 Somalia 12248
3 Sweden 12088
4 Poland 10430
5 Sri Lanka 7238
6 Iraq 7100
7 Turkey 6130
8 Morocco 5993
9 Vietnam 5694
10 Iran 5521

A dum dum used to be cutting an X into the to of a hollow point to get it to expand more rapidly. Hope no psychopaths see that.

Sounds like Europe is having the same problem we are. The immigrants come here not to "Live Free or Die", but to "Live for Free and Breed" (all of us into the poor house).

Here is a link explaining how the Muslims are going to rule europe by about 2050.

www.liveleak.com/view?i=d34_1311501361

and here's on congratulating Sweden for destroying itself with muslim immigrants

www.liveleak.com/view?i=7b8_1311512100

Well, when they do all turn into the Islamic Republic of Eurabia, as is what is going o be called, it will be a good excuse for us to pull out of NATO.
The new Coalition will be the US and New Zealand. And Bermuda.
Everybody else will be NarcoStae Cumminist regime or part of the World Wide Caliphate.

Sounds like Europe is having the same problem we are. The immigrants come here not to "Live Free or Die", but to "Live for Free and Breed" (all of us into the poor house). [/quote]

Finally...someone said it. I wonder how much of the debt can be traced directly to supporting groups of these freeloaders and their healthcare. One of my biggest bitches is why there is no drug test or monitoring of our welfare system but if you work for 20 years and pay taxes...you can be asked to take a drug test for your unemployment insurance. I need to find the article where colleges are now reducing cost for illegal immigrants to attend college on the tax payer’s dollar.

Isn't that a bit too much of paranoid immigration talk?

The world population was always on the move...hence the US of A. Same is true today. People still move west in hope for a better life. There were always criminal elements moving with the peaceful immigrants. That is nothing new...

The scandinavian countries are a great example for a peaceful ethnic blend. Of course there are some issues here and there, that's life.

That does not make the horrible murder of young kids of various cultural backgrounds any better.

The immigrants come here not to "Live Free or Die", but to "Live for Free and Breed" (all of us into the poor house). [/quote]

Wow,thats not xenophobic at all. So its only immigrants on welfare and having way more kids than they can handle?

Two separate issue...immigration and welfare. Both are a drain on the taxpayers. Having kids when you’re on welfare is irresponsible at best.

As far as the massacre...there is NO justification for that action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The immigrants come here not to "Live Free or Die", but to "Live for Free and Breed" (all of us into the poor house). </div></div>

Wow,thats not xenophobic at all. So its only immigrants on welfare and having way more kids than they can handle? [/quote]

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/muw22wTePqQ[/video]

Some GOOD news!
Police are now adjusting the casualties on Utøya down to 68.

however, one more person have died from the bombing so thats up to 8.

Here's my question. Why the fuck did the cops even arrest him? He gave up, "peacefully', ....wtf. To me, it seems like a clean shoot on their end.

he surrendered immediately when the police arrived, dropped his weapons. Had the police then shot him (unarmed) you can bet that officer would be charged for that killing.

funny thing about some online experts and facts. Seems the facts get twisted to fit the opinion rather than the opinion formed once all the facts are examined.

I remember the guest worker program in Germany. Turks were imported to do the manual labor. They were kept as second class citizens. Held at arm's length and not invited to join the FRG, they were there because so many genetic germans were killed in their last attempt at dominating Europe.

Assimilation is a two way street.

France is a good example. French law opens the school doors for immigrants. However once educated, french unions and businesses are reluctant to hire the immigrants ahead of the 'genetic' french.

High unemployment tends to make the genetics a bit resentful of anyone who is willing to work harder for less. The sons and daughters of immigrants who now by law are as french, german, danish as the genetics are resentful at being seen as first generation immigrant and expected to work harder for less.

Blanket statements about who is willing to blend in and how much of a drain 'they' are on good decent genetics worldwide is less than useless.

Europe has traditional, institutionalized high unemployment. That 10 to 13% are not genetic to that country isn't the problem and most of the European countries would LOVE more immigrants-

if they would just remember their place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cardinal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he surrendered immediately when the police arrived, dropped his weapons. Had the police then shot him (unarmed) you can bet that officer would be charged for that killing.

</div></div>

Guess you're missing the point.

You mean they should have executed him, and then claimed he tried to kill them so they had to shoot?

And what would that say about the police of Norway?

He better digs the graves of those he killed with his bare hands in the norwegian mountains...just shooting him would not really be a punishment, don't you think?

Putting him on trial ans serving justice is the european way. And I appreciate their arrest. This guy deserves more than a quick death, he deserves to rot in a prison.

It might not be Alcatraz, but I guess there are some inmates in Norway too that love blondes...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It might not be Alcatraz, but I guess there are some inmates in Norway too that love blondes... </div></div>
Just like everywhere else, child abusers and killers don't get off easy (no pun intended). Then again, he might be hailed as a hero with the neo-nazi group.
mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The immigrants come here not to "Live Free or Die", but to "Live for Free and Breed" (all of us into the poor house). </div></div>

Wow,thats not xenophobic at all. So its only immigrants on welfare and having way more kids than they can handle? </div></div>

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/muw22wTePqQ[/video]

I totally agree that both immigration and welfare needs reform, but to think that immigrants are the sole burden on welfare is short sighted. I am on a green card and will be a citizen within a year and as far as I know I cant get welfare or state benefits( not that I want or need them). Believe me, legal immigrants are as concerned about the immigration policies as any, because we did it the hard and correct way. It would be interesting to see a break down of social welfare recipients.

[/quote]

I heard today, not knowing it to be true or not, that he was possibly wearing a police uniform,or something the like and that he was telling the people he killed to "come out because it was ok now and he was an officer".

Any truth to this?

For what it is worth, this guy is probably not a fundamentalist Christian. A lot of people get lumped into that classification that don't belong there.

If you don't believe me, here is Sam Harris, and atheist who is afraid of the big bad Christians. He's reading the guys manifesto:

<span style="font-style: italic">As I have only read parts of this document, I cannot say whether signs of a deeper religious motive appear elsewhere in it. Nevertheless, the above passages would seem to undermine any claim that Breivik is a Christian fundamentalist in the usual sense. What cannot be doubted, however, is that Breivik’s explicit goal was to punish European liberals for their timidity in the face of Islam. </span>

Link

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard today, not knowing it to be true or not, that he was possibly wearing a police uniform,or something the like and that he was telling the people he killed to "come out because it was ok now and he was an officer".

Any truth to this?</div></div>

Yes, he wore a police outfit and told the kids to gather then started shooting them.

I hope that someone kill's ths douche bag before he ever goes to trial. I couldn't have been there as an officer, I would be charged with his death...................

This is the first i have heard of the incident, so I got on fox.com to read more about it. Truly saddening stuff.

Told my GF about it, and the believed reasons for the shooting. Her response was "Instead of using these things to ban guns, why cant we just ban politics and move on?"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I totally agree that both immigration and welfare needs reform, but to think that immigrants are the sole burden on welfare is short sighted. I am on a green card and will be a citizen within a year and as far as I know I cant get welfare or state benefits( not that I want or need them). Believe me, legal immigrants are as concerned about the immigration policies as any, because we did it the hard and correct way. It would be interesting to see a break down of social welfare recipients.
</div></div> [/quote]

Probably not a good idea to get this topic off track with immigration reform since it would be both political and create a 200 page thread.

As far as the shooter goes....he will have his day/minutes in court.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope that someone kill's ths douche bag before he ever goes to trial. I couldn't have been there as an officer, I would be charged with his death................... </div></div>

So, you get really mad and kill people. You don't have Norwegian ancestry do you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tazman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I totally agree that both immigration and welfare needs reform, but to think that immigrants are the sole burden on welfare is short sighted. I am on a green card and will be a citizen within a year and as far as I know I cant get welfare or state benefits( not that I want or need them). Believe me, legal immigrants are as concerned about the immigration policies as any, because we did it the hard and correct way. It would be interesting to see a break down of social welfare recipients.
</div></div> </div></div>

Probably not a good idea to get this topic off track with immigration reform since it would be both political and create a 200 page thread.

As far as the shooter goes....he will have his day/minutes in court. [/quote]

Agreed. That man is pure evil and should be thrown in a hole and forgotten about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Wolf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope that someone kill's ths douche bag before he ever goes to trial. I couldn't have been there as an officer, I would be charged with his death................... </div></div>

So, you get really mad and kill people. You don't have Norwegian ancestry do you?</div></div>
I do have ancestry from that area, not exactly sure where but it truly doesn't matter. He deserves to die a slow and painful death. I'm guessing by your response that you don't believe in the death penalty????? Eye for an eye??

He was caught red handed so to me there shouldn't be a trial....he should have died on scene. That's what I believe and how I was raised.

His manifesto is in doubt. There is a doubt that he even wrote it, and now it looks like he had help from two other cells.

And to add to the little immigration side discussion. There was entire town full of white Germans in Bavaria, and crime was starting to increase, and they had only ONE Turkish man who had been living as a German citizen, in the town, in Germany for 20 years.

He was accused, arrested, and eventually set free when a group of teenagers were found breaking into a house. Poliezi found were they stashed most of what they stole and returned it, but it still stands that xenophopia led to a man being wrongfully imprisoned.

I would think that the vast majority of all of you have an ancestor that immigrated to the country you are currently in so I won't outline the total hypocrisy, or comment that hate breeds hate and xenophobia breeds what happened in Norway, racism turned to violence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I would think that the vast majority of all of you have an ancestor that immigrated to the country you are currently in so I won't outline the total hypocrisy, or comment that hate breeds hate and xenophobia breeds what happened in Norway, racism turned to violence. </div></div>
Ecery single "Assault Rape" in Oslo, violent rapes commited against strangers, for the last 4 years, was committed by Middle Eastern and African Muslim "Immigrants". Every one. It is a very "unNorwegian" crime, and they had almost a zero incidence of it until the "Muslim Immigrants" showed up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ecery single "Assault Rape" in Oslo, violent rapes commited against strangers, for the last 4 years, was committed by Middle Eastern and African Muslim "Immigrants". Every one.
</div></div>

I heard something along those lines only it wasn't Oslo, but a random European city with every version of the story told.

I basically don't believe you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was caught red handed so to me there shouldn't be a trial....he should have died on scene. That's what I believe and how I was raised. </div></div>

No, I was just contrasting your desire to see him die a horrible death with his desire to see the same thing with his enemies.

He thought he was doing the right thing. Obviously, he wasn't. I don't think you would be either if you killed him without a trial.

Our legal system, [if we could get it back to the way it was designed, right now it's kind of a joke] is part of what makes us the good guys.

Just wanted to make you think. Does killing someone outside the law make him a bad guy? They have let too many Muslims into Norway and that was his gripe. There will be many gallons of blood spilled either getting them out, or when they take power, they will kill. That blood is on the hands of his intended victims, or their parents. He should have just left the country.

But if acting outside the law condemns him, then it would apply to you too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ecery single "Assault Rape" in Oslo, violent rapes commited against strangers, for the last 4 years, was committed by Middle Eastern and African Muslim "Immigrants". Every one.
</div></div>

I heard something along those lines only it wasn't Oslo, but a random European city with every version of the story told.

I basically don't believe you. </div></div>
www.liveleak.com/view?i=676_1306458785
There you go. Unfortunately the Governments of Europe, in attempts to be sensitive to the mulicultural change, often don't even identify the perps as Muslim Immigrants. In Great Britian they call all Muslims "Asian" when they are sought or arrested for crimes, especially sex crimes.
And the Muslims have their belief that Western Women are Whores and Infidels and as Muslim men they can beat, rape, and even kill them because their "religion" not only allows it, but encourages it.
So keep hiding your head in the sand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

I basically don't believe you. </div></div>
www.liveleak.com/view?i=676_1306458785
There you go. Unfortunately the Governments of Europe, in attempts to be sensitive to the mulicultural change, often don't even identify the perps as Muslim Immigrants. In Great Britian they call all Muslims "Asian" when they are sought or arrested for crimes, especially sex crimes.
And the Muslims have their belief that Western Women are Whores and Infidels and as Muslim men they can beat, rape, and even kill them because their "religion" not only allows it, but encourages it.
So keep hiding your head in the sand. </div></div>

Simple cure for that....

Everytime you catch one, clip off his penis and nads, run them through the garbage disposal, wrapem in bacon, like one of Switchblades briskets, cook it up nice, and make him eat it. Put it on TV and bill boards so every one will know what happens.

Thats about as sensitive as I can get.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So keep hiding your head in the sand. </div></div>

Funny.

It's a common fact that muslims kill more muslims than they do christians, but by you saying that all of these 'assault rapes' are being committed by muslims then you are NOT doing anything but supporting that murder's cause. You are basically giving him a passive defense without him even opening his mouth.

When I was stationed in Germany I never had a single problem with ANY muslim at all, even with all the ficticous stories about Turkish people. Even when in Berlin, I passed right in front of a group of Iranians protesting the U.S. being in Iraq, I never had any problems or issues with anyone.

So I'm still trying to understand what your fear mongering is all about, because I can give you a promise that a lot of muslims like the fact that they don't have to wake up to the wonderful sounds of war every morning.

I'm not making a excuse for him and his murders. But the facts about violent sex crimes in Norway, and in Europe are so irrefutable that the Governments there are going to great efforts, with the help of the European media nd law enforcement, to actually cover up the facts about the criminality and "Sneak-Islamization" of Europe. the Muslims themselves aren't concealing the facts about what they are doing, and want to do. They are very open about it, evn using the European (EU) courts to cry how they are being discriminated against.
Half of the children born in Belgium have Muslim parents. Holland is already ruined by it's open immigration laws. England and France and Germany are already fast going down the slope of being majority muslim within a few decades.

And when I was in Denmark I got attacked by Palestinians on Hay Street in dowtown Copenhagen for being American Marine. That was in the late 80's. It's worse there now. (fortunately they chose the wrong guy and I knocked hell out of the teenage punks and didn't get a scratch on me. I have no doubt in my mind that if I went down they would have kicked me to death...for Allah).

No, I was just contrasting your desire to see him die a horrible death with his desire to see the same thing with his enemies.

He thought he was doing the right thing. Obviously, he wasn't. I don't think you would be either if you killed him without a trial.

Our legal system, [if we could get it back to the way it was designed, right now it's kind of a joke] is part of what makes us the good guys.

Just wanted to make you think. Does killing someone outside the law make him a bad guy? He actually had pretty good reasons for doing what he did. They have let too many Muslims into Norway. There will be many gallons of blood spilled either getting them out, or when they take power, they will kill. That blood is on the hands of his intended victims, or their parents.

But if acting outside the law condemns him, then it would apply to you too.

[/quote]

I agree with you in a sense and understand where you are coming from. But He said he was targeting Muslims correct? If in fact he was targeting Muslims, he missed his calling. He wasn't killing Muslims. It was a bunch of kids. I want to point out that he had one hell of a plan to pull this off but still failed to target the right group ,if in fact that was who he was truly targeting. Now this is only from what I have seen and read and I was not there. Again, I understand your point but I BELIEVE that when a man or a group acts in a manner of terrorism against any group or person they sould NOT be allowed quarter,they should be executed if caught in the act by legal responders or even a legal concealed carry person responding to said act of terrorism. Am I wrong in my belief's?

Did he act on what he believed or what he percieved from the group of people he associated with. Every war, conflict, or terrorist act is based off of a percieved reality or a basic belief of a threat from the immediate or future. This subject appears to have believed Muslims were taking over and ruining the country. At some point his views became so overwhelming that he felt there was no other way to correct what he percieved to be the root of the problem. This is the breaking point that WE ALL HAVE!!

The question is..was he wrong in what he percieved? This would be up for debate do to the issues we all see within the Middle East.

The other part of it is..was his perception of the childrens future a fair assumption just because they had Musslim heritage? The answer to this qestion should be a no brainer IMHO. The future for the children had not been written and therefore IMHO only an INSANE individual could rationalize the killing of children just for the sake of some percieved future threat. Kinda sounds like Ethnic Cleansing to me?

The 32-year-old suspect acknowledged carrying out the attacks in Oslo and at a youth camp on Utoya island, but said they were necessary to prevent the "colonization" of the country by Muslims, a judge said Monday.

This was from CNN but it appears we now know what his percieved reality was and why he targeted the children. IMHO this guy is INSANE and should be removed from society.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not making a excuse for him and his murders. But the facts about violent sex crimes in Norway, and in Europe are so irrefutable that the Governments there are going to great efforts, with the help of the European media nd law enforcement, to actually cover up the facts about the criminality and "Sneak-Islamization" of Europe. the Muslims themselves aren't concealing the facts about what they are doing, and want to do. They are very open about it, evn using the European (EU) courts to cry how they are being discriminated against.
Half of the children born in Belgium have Muslim parents. Holland is already ruined by it's open immigration laws. England and France and Germany are already fast going down the slope of being majority muslim within a few decades.

And when I was in Denmark I got attacked by Palestinians on Hay Street in dowtown Copenhagen for being American Marine. That was in the late 80's. It's worse there now. (fortunately they chose the wrong guy and I knocked hell out of the teenage punks and didn't get a scratch on me. I have no doubt in my mind that if I went down they would have kicked me to death...for Allah). </div></div>

I feel ya'. I had a Turkish gf when I was in Germany, stationed of course. Her family hated me, but I loved the fact they did. Long story short, me and some buds were jumped in Sachsenhausen (Frankfurt) by 8 mini-John Travolta's (Turks). My buddy caught a blade to the stomach, and we ended up stomping them pretty hard with the help of some pretty fired up Brit's.

From that point on, we carried darts taped to the inside of our fore arms and long sleeves when we went out boozing. It's the damndest thing to watch those zipper heads trying to avoid an 18 gram dart, racing at them 60-70 mph. Ha.

And when I was in Denmark I got attacked by Palestinians on Hay Street in dowtown Copenhagen for being American Marine. That was in the late 80's. It's worse there now. (fortunately they chose the wrong guy and I knocked hell out of the teenage punks and didn't get a scratch on me. I have no doubt in my mind that if I went down they would have kicked me to death...for Allah). </div></div>

So by your in-bred, racist logic, can one assume whenever a white man from the USA or Europe attacks someone they are doing it for Jesus?

Maybe they wanted to kick your head in because you were acting like an asshole who needed a good kicking and took it upon themselves to perform that public service? You think everything someone with brown skin does is related to religious fervor or world domination?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So by your in-bred, racist logic, can one assume whenever a white man from the USA or Europe attacks someone they are doing it for Jesus?

Maybe they wanted to kick your head in because you were acting like an asshole who needed a good kicking and took it upon themselves to perform that public service? You think everything someone with brown skin does is related to religious fervor or world domination?

</div></div>
Actually, they were lurking between lighted areas on a main shopping street, and I was sober and appropriate. They knew there was a ship (a LSD) in town, and that US marines and navy were there, and they were looking for a easy mark. How did they know I was a US Marine? They asked, and I replied in the affirmative. I guess they assumed I was drinking, like most were, but that night I didn't.
They were dressed in camo pants and looking for trouble. My experience in Beruit in 83 made me suspicious of young muslims in camoflage, so i was mentally prepared when they jumped.
Preying on foreigners is a common practice for violent and criminal elements in Europe. They know even if they get caught that you won't be back for a trial so they will walk. I had noticed them earlier swaggering around and saying some provacative shit to other Servicemen, as well as saying some shit to any female that walked by.
Then there was the marine Barracks in 83 that made a lasting impression on me too.
I know what islam is, and got no tolerance for any uppity shit from muslims about their "Faith".

But this Norwegian nutcase didn't target the muslims he hated for stealth-jihad in his country. He tried to kill the Prime Minister, and shot 80 kids.
If he attacked muslim even they would understand his reasoning, because it is just like theirs. But this was just psycho.
We had just come from Norway, where we had traing and Liberty. they were without exception the nicest, most generous, and most attractive people I ever met. They just don't have violent crime and mass murder in their culture. Hell, they didn't have hardly any crime in Norway, at least until the Muslims flooded in. They don't know how to deal with a guy like this. It's not in their collective experience.
Now their country is over 10% immigrant muslim. How the fuck did that happen?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Maybe they wanted to kick your head in because you were acting like an asshole who needed a good kicking and took it upon themselves to perform that public service? You think everything someone with brown skin does is related to religious fervor or world domination? </div></div>

It appears he said he was an American Marine...didn't see where he said anything about his color? I think you may be racist in your comments or have another motive for your comments?

Feel free to elaborate on your sudden personal attack of US Marines?

Of course, hind sight is always 20/20 but after realizing that this Utøya island is only about 600 yards offshore... Some level of police/sniper could have at least kept him suppressed if not taken him out from the bank until help arrived...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Actually, they were lurking between lighted areas on a main shopping street, and I was sober and appropriate. They knew there was a ship (a LSD) in town, and that US marines and navy were there, and they were looking for a easy mark. How did they know I was a US Marine? They asked, and I replied in the affirmative. I guess they assumed I was drinking, like most were, but that night I didn't.
They were dressed in camo pants and looking for trouble. My experience in Beruit in 83 made me suspicious of young muslims in camoflage, so i was mentally prepared when they jumped.
Preying on foreigners is a common practice for violent and criminal elements in Europe. They know even if they get caught that you won't be back for a trial so they will walk. I had noticed them earlier swaggering around and saying some provacative shit to other Servicemen, as well as saying some shit to any female that walked by.
Then there was the marine Barracks in 83 that made a lasting impression on me too.
I know what islam is, and got no tolerance for any uppity shit from muslims about their "Faith".

But this Norwegian nutcase didn't target the muslims he hated for stealth-jihad in his country. He tried to kill the Prime Minister, and shot 80 kids.
If he attacked muslim even they would understand his reasoning, because it is just like theirs. But this was just psycho.
We had just come from Norway, where we had traing and Liberty. they were without exception the nicest, most generous, and most attractive people I ever met. They just don't have violent crime and mass murder in their culture. Hell, they didn't have hardly any crime in Norway, at least until the Muslims flooded in. They don't know how to deal with a guy like this. It's not in their collective experience.
Now their country is over 10% immigrant muslim. How the fuck did that happen? </div></div>

I don't believe you. Your whole description of the scenario comes right out of a comic book. You're just here to stir up shit or advance some nutcase agenda.

And for your information, Muslims are people of a particular faith, not a race.

f note is that Norweigan LEO's are not allowed to be armed except for specific permission for a given assignment by their supervisors.

It allegedly gives the populace a view that the society is basically safe???

FWIW...