• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

St Louis riot

The state police cpt, who was 'kinder and gentler' and was respected by the community, didn't do so well...more looting, vandalism, etc., yet he still seems to be in charge! I wonder what penalty will be imposed on those out past curfew, and who will enforce it. Will there be some kind and gentle cops, or will there be real cops, or will they even try to enforce it at all. We will all see tonight (via TV in my case). Bringing in a "super leader" that failed, and failed big time has a certain humor about it, the sad part is, the gov. has decided to keep this failed, kinder and gentler cpt in charge!!! Seems like the folks in MO, need a new Gov.

Speak softly but carry a very big stick.... I would have to say that " ok, enough is enough, let's finish up an investigation into the circumstances that began all the protests, invite a small group of the protesters to review with the police, the evidence,and hash out the findings within that meeting. Then have this select group address the entire community, I don't care who makes up this select group, differing opinions would be welcome, but evidence would be conclusive.

Then I would say peaceful protests will be respected, looters will be shot.

I think that it was time to drop the hammer from the first broken window. Little late now don't ya think?

It seems like the police in Ferguson have been on the brutal and unaccountable side for some time now.
Their purposely assaulting and trying to injure news reporters and people who were peacefully protesting shows their sick state of mind.
Reporters arrested and TV crews fired upon at Michael Brown riots in Ferguson, Missouri | Mail Online
Ferguson demonstrator shot in head and pastor scarred by rubber bullets during clashes | Mail Online

The latest story Ferguson police 'mistakenly arrested an innocent man before viciously beating him and then charging him for bleeding on THEIR uniforms' | Mail Online about them charging someone with the crime of damaging their property because they got some blood on their uniforms while beating the guy senseless in their cell for fun & getting away without being charged (because the judge said apparently a concussion and your scalp split up is not really all that bad....... I'm pretty sure if it was the other way around they would be adding charges as fast as they could type),
shows that the department has long ago changed from public servants to something rotten and probably should get completely cleaned out and start over again from scratch, but my guess is that they have way too many enablers and will just go back to their evil ways once the spotlight has moved away.

It looks like the state police in MO's Super-Duper Capt. is about as good a leader in a crisis as a fart in a whirlwind! It's interesting to note how many people, and so many on this board, knew this "kinder gentler" way of dealing with riots and looting would not work. You'd think a "professional" like the good Capt. would have known that too. Makes me wonder how he ever became a Capt., not to mention a State Trooper!!! I heard there are a number of black panthers (to include their new "leader") that have shown up from out of state. I for one do not believe they are there to "calm things down", in fact, after their arrival, it appears more of the criminals are using guns, cause and effect? Each of us can draw our own conclusion. Perhaps with the curfew starting a midnight, the very popular midnight bassetball teams have nothing else to do but loot, burglarize, shoot at cops etc. I hope the good Capt. doesn't decide, tonight to open the Midnight bassetball courts until 2-3am, to give these otherwise, fine, upstanding youth something to do. I believe it will not make things better. I remember the riots in LA a few years ago, the CA police watched from afar, and eventually the riots stopped, maybe this is the plan in MO. This sure is a new tactic, just let the criminals rape, rob, burn, etc. until they get tired or have stolen enough to make them happy, and all we need to do, is draw a line or two, and all will be well!!

Last edited:
The media is one of the problems in our country!!

This morning the media is gleefully plastering the name and face of the officer involved all over their screens, even as they acknowledge that he is already "in hiding" and "in fear for his life having received death threats" and so on. You can practically smell the smug pleasure they are getting out of this perverse exercise!

And in keeping with the theme - the same media here in NY engaged in the above, went from the tales of woe about all this "outrage" and what not in Ferguson, to several stories back to back of overnight "urban" (love that euphemism) murder and mayhem in NY/NJ - you know, business as usual - without so much as the slightest hint of the immense irony of it all. Of course these are the same people who basically created the furor over the so-called "choke hold" death of a morbidly-obese, black street peddler some weeks back. They showed this video on air what must have been hundreds and hundreds of times, making absolutely SURE it became the latest racial "controversy" of the moment!

HOMICIDE: Medical examiner says NYPD chokehold killed Staten Island dad Eric Garner - NY Daily News

Last edited:
Agree on most points.

I agree with you on most points, but here is the rub. I own a business and if looters come and confront me at my business then I should be awarded the same rights as a home owner. Sadly In the eyes of the law, I should back down and let the looters do their business. Never mind that it will cost the business owner money, time and a lot of grief. Business owners cannot fight a war on two fronts. You cannot be safe and protect your family and business simultaneously. American society and free enterprise are dependent on a population that upholds it's end of the the social contract. Unfortunately, these looters in Ferguson have decided that they can take advantage of someone else's misery and line their pockets. If Law enforcement cannot keep the peace and protect a person's property then what do you need them for??

Citizens need to be citizens and stop asking government to do what they should already be doing.

You guys are looking for a silver bullet to solve a problem that has been decades in the making. If you think you can solve a problem like ferguson with "just a few bigger weapons" and "just a little looser ROE" well I have heard that before somewhere, and here we are ten years later with less liberty in our own country, NO privacy, and guess what we still have terrorism as big a threat as ever. Now lets consider Ferguson and other places like it. We have a created a whole class that doesn't have to lift a finger to eat and feels entitled to anything that someone with more money, or is who is white, owns. Everything is always someone else's fault, and our own government enables and encourages their lifestyle with program after program that take and take from me and other productive people and give it to them.

Human nature being what it is, am I supposed to be shocked when the results of all this is that we have created a bunch of professional criminals? More to the point, am I supposed to happily give more of my money to create and empower a domestic army capable of policing people that violent, when I know I have to live under that too? Why should I? As usual, the only winners are government, who happily use one problem THEY created to scare us all into letting them have more and more power to solve that problem, which they never will anyway. It is time to let people bear the consequences of their choices, both as individuals and as communities. From the largest "too big to fail" banks to the "too poor to fail" do rag wearing thug, it is not government's job to protect them from themselves at the expense of my liberty and my property. This is the same government by the way that continually wants to limit my weapons and ability to defend myself while uparmoring their own means of control and ability to project force. No thanks, Ill keep the riots instead. If they want to burn down their own neighborhoods, have at it. If you own a store there you ought to know the risks, and if you are dependent on police to defend your property there then you are not the kind of person who needs to be owning property in those neighborhoods.

One thing is for certain, we have manufactured problems in this country that it would take the 1st ID and an armor division to "solve" in cities in every state in America. If thats what y'all want, if thats what you are willing for America to look like just so a convenience store in a ghetto is "secure", then have at it because Ill be long gone by then. I am hoping that yall are smarter than that and can play a longer game. Im hoping that when a bunch of animals collect their free tvs and hair extensions that you are not scared or shortsighted enough to be played by those who want to bring the same means of control they want in Ferguson to every community in America, because that is what we are getting as we speak, and what some of you are asking for whether you realize it or not.

Get this through your heads...the police cannot protect you, it is not their job to protect you personally, and you don't want police that are capable of protecting you. This isn't their fault, and no matter how many bearcats or mraps or full-autos we give them they still won't have the tools to solve it. Its our fault, and our problem to solve. Protecting you is YOUR job. If your community is going to hell in a hand basket do something about it, be a leader, or leave, but dont ask for robocop in every town in America because you were too scared or too lazy to fulfill your responsibilities as a citizen. I'd rather see all the Fergusons burn if a police state is what it takes to keep them, and maybe next time we learn how to build on the ashes a better community in a FREE state.

Cops are for individual crimes like theft, the drunken rowdy on Friday night, domestic squabbles between families or neighbors. It is patently unfair to ask them to maintain the very fabric of society and rescue us from anarchy - they cant do that in a Constitutional Republic like ours. They are not here to prevent us from looking like Mogadishu, that isn't their job in a free society, and if we make it so then we will no longer be a free society. As Slapchop said, you can't have it both ways, there is no free lunch. Decide what kind of country you want, one with the illusion of security or a free one. Stop asking government to do what you should be doing yourself because freedom comes with responsibility or it isn't really freedom.

Well is a good thing I'm not KYPATRIOT pr a few others.

The only thing I didn't like about their first response was the camo wearing. Everything else was justified.

Something about this doesn't make any sense, the camo they were wearing is designed to hide a person in the forest. Someone needs to invent "city camo"....... doritos bags and other trash with pavement as the backdrop.

Something about this doesn't make any sense, the camo they were wearing is designed to hide a person in the forest. Someone needs to invent "city camo"....... doritos bags and other trash with pavement as the backdrop.

Bagy jeans, goodies and bandanas over their face.

As an aside, if you carry everyday and don't know anything about retention techniques this incident shows why you should. I think this officer is alive today because he was able to retain his weapon in a struggle with a guy that likely outweighed him by 100lbs or more. He is probably going to have to move, but he is alive.

Maggitas where does the law say you have to let people rob you blind? No one is saying that. If you face riots and looting wherever your store is, maybe you ought to move it to a better place. What I was saying in my post, in a nutshell, is that when our own government creates this class of professional criminal vermin and then wants me to pay for and live under the kind of police force it takes to stop them, then the very premise is wrong. I'd rather let them destroy their neighborhoods and leave me with the professional and Constitutionally respectful police force that people who work for a living can live with.

When you subvert the Constitution and destroy traditional American values like self respect, the inherent value of life, personal responsibility for your self and family, and earning your keep, then it ought to be no surprise that you create a problem that is difficult to solve within the limits of that Constitution. In other words, the Constitutional solution is to not go there to begin with. Now that we have, it is unlikely to be solved without losing something. We can keep doing what we are doing, keep enabling and expanding the criminal underground of this nation and just keep militarizing the police to keep up until we live in a police state just to keep these thugs from running the show, OR we can keep the Constitution and the proper role of police in our lives and attack this problem by destroying the policies that create it to begin with.

If these thugs with rags on their heads were setting an alarm to get up to go to work the next day they wouldn't even have the energy to run their mouth all night and if they had the self respect that comes from earning your own way in life they would be ashamed at the idea of looting a store for malt liquor. If the choice was work and eat or riot and go hungry, we would see real quick how priorities would change. For most of our history, that was the reality. Now in the age of EBT we have created a generational slavery to debasement that in my opinion is far more damaging to the psyche then actual physical slavery. At least a physical slave knew enough to want to be free...when you are enslaved by your own choices and thinking then you are truly a slave indeed.

Bagy jeans, goodies and bandanas over their face.

Thanks a lot. Now I have a mental picture of Slapchop running around in shiny tennis shoes holding his pants up with one hand with his shirt tied around his face. Guess he'll have to pin his badge to his boxers. Be careful there Slap...

How many of them reported off of work the next day because they were tired

Doesn't really matter where they're from, the way the police responded was inexcusable. Of i was the store owner I would be suing the police.

Good luck with that lawsuit it has been proven many times in court all the way to the United States Supreme Court that the police and/or fire dept have NO legal Obligations to "protect" individuals or their property. They are there to protect "the community" which means government in many cases.

If your house is totally engulfed in flames or just has smoke coming out one window, they are not "obligated" to run inside and check for people, also they don't have to put one drop of water on it either. They can wet down the houses around to keep it from spreading but they don't have to do shit to save you or your stuff.

Same goes with a bank robbery or a home invasion, what do the cops do, they surround and contain the situation to keep it from spilling into the "community".

And you know what I am fine with that EXCEPT when the people (government) that say they are not responsible for me want to take away the tools I deem necessary to be responsible for myself. Yet they are the same tool they have to "protect the community".

Last edited:
KYpatriot,

like I said i agree on most points. Yes the permanent underclass should not be perpetuated by the welfare state, Yes the system is gamed by the underclass. I understand your points, but look how you are treated by the media and the country if you use your gun. George Zimmerman, Bernhard Goetz, Michael David Dunn. Hell look at how Plaxico Burris was treated when he had a gun. I know there were various extenuating circumstances, but the gist is when you use or tote a gun the media tends to portray you as guilty until proven innocent. That is the point KYpatriot. What is happening in Ferguson is only empowering the underclass even more.

When you subvert the Constitution and destroy traditional American values like self respect, the inherent value of life, personal responsibility for your self and family, and earning your keep, then it ought to be no surprise that you create a problem that is difficult to solve within the limits of that Constitution.

It was stated just after signing the damn thing that a Republic such as ours depended on a moral People.

What do those dead white guys know anyway?

I say cut the country in half.

All those that want to live in strict accordance with the Constitution go to one side. All those that want to live under a "living document" go to the other side. Divide it at the Mississippi so we each get a coast. The split stipulates no foreign presence in any territory formerly part of the United States in keeping with the Munroe Doctrine.

Within 10 years the first half I described will be landing men on Mars and an economic powerhouse while the other side will be a banana republic. In 15 years our former countrymen will be tired of their life of slavery. In 20 years we will intercede to end the genocide the Banana Republic leaders have instituted to quell the revolution.

Im from the East Coast but I suggest the Constutionalists take the western side of the country. Ill gladly move.

Ryan Reilly is the Huffington Post's "Justice Reporter". And yes, this is real.

12519_10202417737060828_5921537863455674607_n.jpg

I say cut the country in half.

All those that want to live in strict accordance with the Constitution go to one side. All those that want to live under a "living document" go to the other side. Divide it at the Mississippi so we each get a coast. The split stipulates no foreign presence in any territory formerly part of the United States in keeping with the Munroe Doctrine.

Within 10 years the first half I described will be landing men on Mars and an economic powerhouse while the other side will be a banana republic. In 15 years our former countrymen will be tired of their life of slavery. In 20 years we will intercede to end the genocide the Banana Republic leaders have instituted to quell the revolution.

Im from the East Coast but I suggest the Constutionalists take the western side of the country. Ill gladly move.

The only one problem is that the forces of evil in the world would love that, actually they more want to split the country into at least 3 parts so America could not be the great world power we are currently capable of being so that evil and tyranny could triumph across the rest of the globe.

I'd say keep America strong and united and those that want to live some other way can pick Canada or Mexico, both 2 fine outstanding examples of "alternative" government ideas.

Ok...i'll bite. I wasn't going to add my two cents on this all but after hearing the local news here in Nebraska...
First, the media needs to go.
Here they are interviewing people here and after they are saying they have "no" trust in authorities aka the police, the media has to mention there is a "race war" going on and how people here are doing things in a safe way. <by using words>
ok...Last time I checked, using words to create a "riot" is against the law. Would we assume it's a "riot" over there in Missouri? Why isn't the news talking about those responsible for breaking these laws <in which can and have caused injury> and could cause death in the future?
Why haven't the news talked about the past and how white people used to act the same way when a black man did something alike? as in murder? <what they are assuming this police officer did> Are we not repeating history and reversing rolls? Isn't this whole thing really about RACISM? There is no evidence absolutely no evidence whatsoever in the news or wherever you may look that this police officer "hated" black people. Whether it was in self defense or a mistake or even if he did it wrongly, there is no evidence he is a racist. It is ONLY coincidental that he is white and the "victim" is black. There is no smoking gun in his past or the police force's past that says racism.
BUT....I will have to say....Race baiting by individuals...is racism. it's hatred. don't call it race baiting. call it "bullying" or trying to start a fight. a race war. We need officials to look at this baiting and bullying and people who are starting this riot and looting and media biased views. Take a good look. it all says ...We need to blame the white man. let's start the fight. the war. If the police were racist and hated black people they would ..just do it. Not hide and sneak and get one while they can and when no one is looking. They would just do it. Just like the race baiters who stand in front of the camera or mic or in front of others and speak of hated of the white man. Do not those people have jobs to go to after speaking ill of white people? There is no consequences because they have their views and it is their belief and it is their right to speak. So obviously if any policeman hated black people, could they not do it?
Yes of course they could do it. and they would lose their job.
We have a race baiter and a hater of white people here in Nebraska. he's a senator no less. And he still has his job.
Again, we need some officials looking at the racism here. Take a good look. See who is looking for the fight. the war. Take care of business. Take the step.

This morning the media is gleefully plastering the name and face of the officer involved all over their screens, even as they acknowledge that he is already "in hiding" and "in fear for his life having received death threats" and so on. You can practically smell the smug pleasure they are getting out of this perverse exercise!

And in keeping with the theme - the same media here in NY engaged in the above, went from the tales of woe about all this "outrage" and what not in Ferguson, to several stories back to back of overnight "urban" (love that euphemism) murder and mayhem in NY/NJ - you know, business as usual - without so much as the slightest hint of the immense irony of it all. Of course these are the same people who basically created the furor over the so-called "choke hold" death of a morbidly-obese, black street peddler some weeks back. They showed this video on air what must have been hundreds and hundreds of times, making absolutely SURE it became the latest racial "controversy" of the moment!

HOMICIDE: Medical examiner says NYPD chokehold killed Staten Island dad Eric Garner - NY Daily News

While I agree with the rest of your analysis, the choke hold was stupid. Who cannot control a guy like the deceased with an arm/wristlock should not patrol the streets. That 5 against 1 wrestling match was a pathetic joke that ended badly. However, it was not an incident of police violence against blacks. NYPD effed up taking a guy into custody who happened to be an African American. Same would have happened to a white guy under the same (!) circumstances.

If there would have been a difference then because the white guy would have been smart enough to scootch off and not to argue and resit arrest. When you are confronted by da Police your number one goal should be to stay alive. Don't reach for a weapon, run your mouth, run away, fight or do any other stupid shit that may get you killed then or later. Everything else can be straightened out in court.

Last edited:
Holy crap, I just saw where several news organizations released info or made reports that give out the guys home address. I wish I knew enough to be able to look up the home addresses of the reporters and news staff of these organizations, I would post it every place I could find.

The only one problem is that the forces of evil in the world would love that, actually they more want to split the country into at least 3 parts so America could not be the great world power we are currently capable of being so that evil and tyranny could triumph across the rest of the globe.

I'd say keep America strong and united and those that want to live some other way can pick Canada or Mexico, both 2 fine outstanding examples of "alternative" government ideas.

I agree

E Pluribus Unum = Strength

E Pluribus Pluribus = Anarchy

It has been a goal to erase the idea of the melting pot and erode our strength in unity. Add to that indoctrination in the de-education system it seems an insurmountable problem to swing the pendulum the other way. Im trying to fight the tide by educating two children and anyone else that will listen.

Worst comment heard yet so far in this whole debacle....
To wit...

"I am here sharing the loss in YOUR community brought about by one from MY community."

I think this was the MO AG speaking at a religious service.

Since when has there been two communities?

If these idiots were firemen they would load their pump trucks with gasoline.

How is it all of the media don't broadcast the simple fact.... Act like a thug, gonna get shot.

Public service announcement: picture of this kid with mouth full of cash pistol liquor and koolaid. Picture of same kid face down minus back of head. Any questions.

I mean rioting because some thug got shot just shows what kind of (insert) they really are. Self edit. Out of adjectives.

Maggitas where does the law say you have to let people rob you blind? No one is saying that. If you face riots and looting wherever your store is, maybe you ought to move it to a better place. What I was saying in my post, in a nutshell, is that when our own government creates this class of professional criminal vermin and then wants me to pay for and live under the kind of police force it takes to stop them, then the very premise is wrong. I'd rather let them destroy their neighborhoods and leave me with the professional and Constitutionally respectful police force that people who work for a living can live with.

When you subvert the Constitution and destroy traditional American values like self respect, the inherent value of life, personal responsibility for your self and family, and earning your keep, then it ought to be no surprise that you create a problem that is difficult to solve within the limits of that Constitution. In other words, the Constitutional solution is to not go there to begin with. Now that we have, it is unlikely to be solved without losing something. We can keep doing what we are doing, keep enabling and expanding the criminal underground of this nation and just keep militarizing the police to keep up until we live in a police state just to keep these thugs from running the show, OR we can keep the Constitution and the proper role of police in our lives and attack this problem by destroying the policies that create it to begin with.

If these thugs with rags on their heads were setting an alarm to get up to go to work the next day they wouldn't even have the energy to run their mouth all night and if they had the self respect that comes from earning your own way in life they would be ashamed at the idea of looting a store for malt liquor. If the choice was work and eat or riot and go hungry, we would see real quick how priorities would change. For most of our history, that was the reality. Now in the age of EBT we have created a generational slavery to debasement that in my opinion is far more damaging to the psyche then actual physical slavery. At least a physical slave knew enough to want to be free...when you are enslaved by your own choices and thinking then you are truly a slave indeed.
Couldn't agree more, I am 100% in lock step with your very wise statement, "If you face riots and looting wherever your store is, maybe you ought to move it to a better place." I'd take that even a step further, better town, county, or State depending on the laws.

We would like to bring you the the latest episode of as the Cash Register Rings.

I though responsible community leaders were supposed help calm the situation, not inflame it. Al and Jesse are calling it an execution and a smear campaign. I always thought maybe we should wait until the investigation was complete before we rush to judgment. But doing that is not good for the old bank account. I am sure their bank accounts are overflowing with donations right now.

And who is being smeared? The cops who released the video under a freedom of info request or the young man who starred in it? I hate to say it but the black man refuses to take responsibility for anything they do. I know 70-80% percent are good folks but until those good folks stand up and tell the thugs they are thugs the good will just be lumped in with the bad. It seems to me that most black folks refuse to speak any ill of another black man, even if it is the truth.

Jesse and Al you both are smart men and you know every time things like this occur you set race relations back 50 years. But that is ok with you as long as the cash flows in. Racial harmony is not good for your business now is it. JMHO

What if your place used to be a nice place and then riff raff moved in and changed the dynamics of a once tranquil environment. Packing up and moving is not as easy as typed.

Life aint fair and studying crowd dynamics, states, countries, peoples etc... excludes single point of view (as in "what happens with your place..."). Perhaps if people were more educated in true state of "certain areas" they wouldn't find themselves having business in such "certain area" as they would have the knowledge to move away from it. Individual has few very simple choices stay and fight (either politically or if worst comes to pass with guns) or flee, move to areas where there is concentration of people like him and future problems less likely. IF MORE people were disconnected from this grand illusion of melting pot and happy society for everyone regardless and actually TOOK steps to move away and create communities which were open only to decent people such problems would resolve itself as parasites CANNOT live without a host.

I really sympathize with people there and others that will surely follow but this is one menace we all brought on ourselves willingly despite years or decades of warning by various "nuts", "conspiracy theorists" and other ridiculed or otherwise persecuted people. I'm just grateful that here where i live things are not that bad (not due to lack of trying by idiots but thankfully we are not so economically interesting for "people who are looking for greener pastures").

Well looks like the Governor is deploying the national guard.

Looks like the police were pretty damn justified in their actions if the military has to be brought it.

What if your place used to be a nice place and then riff raff moved in and changed the dynamics of a once tranquil environment. Packing up and moving is not as easy as typed.
I guess for those that moving "is not as easy as typed", you wait until riots, murders, rapes, looting etc. then your mind can be made up for you, as making your own mind appears to be "just to hard" for some. Think about the Great Americans that came before all of us, the hardships they suffered-to leave us their legacy. I wonder how many of those great patriots of our past are rolling over in their graves, because moving ones self and their family to a safe place "is not as easy as typed".

And now the National Guard has been called out. Good luck, St. Louis! It's been stated in the is thread before: There is no magic bullet. The National Guard has no more (probably less) training in crowd/riot control that the local/county/city/state police officers, AND who is more militarized than the f-ing military? Ain't like the old days, when the National Guard rolled into Watts and beat the shit outta the hoodlums under the cover of darkness and without everybody with a video camera in their pocket and YouTube to share with the world. I'm not saying that they should be unaccountable, just pointing out the way these situations were dealt with would be less than palatable in todays society.

OMG, the great State Police Cpt. was left in charge night after night, each night being worse than the one before, until the situation got so bad the Army National Guard is being called up!! The stupid ass Gov. replaced the local police with the super duper leader from the State Police, after one day-because in his mind they were fighting riots with riot gear, but the State Police Cpt's lack of leadership, and his stupid kinder and gentler approach was shown not to work day after day, yet......they left him in charge....I don't understand why.

I have a sinking feeling that the officer involved is going to get thrown to the wolves to appease the liberal masses including the white house. Regardless if he was justified or or not.

The stock market is up 120 points this morning........ I say let them burn down their own neighborhood if that is what they want.

These people are so dumb, if all the cops are on duty and down out the place the riot is going on...... who is watching the police station. I would think that would be the target if they are mad because the boy got shot. But no, they want to break windows and steal a bag of doritos.

Last edited:
Hmm, autopsy shows that every witness is already lieing as the kid was never shot in the back....

Hmmm.

I would love to see the toxicology report. I imagine that the DOJ will do what they can to suppress that info, just like they tried to do with the convenience store video that blew up their "gentle giant" narrative.

I have a sinking feeling that the officer involved is going to get thrown to the wolves to appease the liberal masses including the white house. Regardless if he was justified or or not.

Isn't that the way it usually happens.........and now the WH is in on the deal!

How is it all of the media don't broadcast the simple fact.... Act like a thug, gonna get shot.

Public service announcement: picture of this kid with mouth full of cash pistol liquor and koolaid. Picture of same kid face down minus back of head. Any questions.

I mean rioting because some thug got shot just shows what kind of (insert) they really are. Self edit. Out of adjectives.

I have been of that mindset for years. Thugs start looting, police open fire on thugs with real bullets, thugs stop looting. Mexicans try to cross border, border patrol opens fire and.......no more political correctness, just real life consequences.

Time to start a fundraiser for his defense. I do not think that the Brown's are paying for douchebag Crump.

Last edited:
Also, the location of the entry wounds in the arms should make it clear whether the arms were up or not.

That it would, but there's almost certainly no way well see that at least until after trial.

They did say one bullet caused 5 wounds, which is interesting.

IF MORE people were disconnected from this grand illusion of melting pot and happy society for everyone regardless and actually TOOK steps to move away and create communities which were open only to decent people such problems would resolve itself as parasites CANNOT live without a host.
Damn straight!

Here is another idea to fight the bias in the media. Anytime you see a race baiting "report" or op-ed in the media, send a quick message to the companies who advertise on that site that you really like their products but that you cannot continue being a customer if they promote race-baiting and unrest in this country.

Just write a short boiler plate, cut and paste it, add a link to the "report" in question and send it to their sales department. The media can only spew their BS if someone pays for it. Hit them in the wallet.

Use an email account that you do not mind being spammed. Do not expect a personal recognition or a response to your opinion. The goal is to influence the statistics marketers use to determine where the dollars go.

Last edited:
Life aint fair and studying crowd dynamics, states, countries, peoples etc... excludes single point of view (as in "what happens with your place..."). Perhaps if people were more educated in true state of "certain areas" they wouldn't find themselves having business in such "certain area" as they would have the knowledge to move away from it. Individual has few very simple choices stay and fight (either politically or if worst comes to pass with guns) or flee, move to areas where there is concentration of people like him and future problems less likely. IF MORE people were disconnected from this grand illusion of melting pot and happy society for everyone regardless and actually TOOK steps to move away and create communities which were open only to decent people such problems would resolve itself as parasites CANNOT live without a host.

I really sympathize with people there and others that will surely follow but this is one menace we all brought on ourselves willingly despite years or decades of warning by various "nuts", "conspiracy theorists" and other ridiculed or otherwise persecuted people. I'm just grateful that here where i live things are not that bad (not due to lack of trying by idiots but thankfully we are not so economically interesting for "people who are looking for greener pastures").

LOL. As if those minority owned business were not catering to the hood rat crowd. Every flavor of blunt n blunt wrap, every malt liquer known to man, Sells cigs individualy, Cashes EBT for 50% value, or the dozens of other cost exploitive shit those business pull in the hood (not their fault, stupid people and their money deserve it).

I grew up in SW baltimore. Some of you may recongnize it from The Wire. My parents high assed it out of there asap. There is ZERO excuse for anyone to live in a shitty area. I would rather be homeless and live off the land in Alaska than live in a mansion in a shitty area.