• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

St Louis riot

It shows on the news two cops shot another black teen in the city or river view

Yea he had a knife and rushed them, and shouted for them to shoot in, seems like suicide by cop or he tried to become a martyr.

Also, arrest records are showing that most people being arrested are from Missouri.

With the new death of another black in the area that place is gunna explode tonight.

Just read a news article. ISIS is using social media to recruit jihadist to travel to ferguson and "take US territory for ISIS" ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408494462.212637.jpg
I feel for the LEOs and citizens it might get worse before it gets better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have read that he had marijuana in his system, but it was a foregone conclusion considering he was stealing cigars/Blunts.

Just read a news article. ISIS is using social media to recruit jihadist to travel to ferguson and "take US territory for ISIS" View attachment 46924

The Turks and other countries that are fresh out of revolt are also giving "how to riot tips" on social media.

Tear gas? Throw it in a fire and the gas combusts or submerge it:

tumblr_nakujzqUvV1tsf68ao1_400.gif

tumblr_nakujzqUvV1tsf68ao2_400.gif

Hey did you guys all hear about that unarmed white dude police shot and killed last Monday in Salt Lake City?

No....

Huh, figured this would have made the news, what with the militarization of police, and them running wild and shooting unarmed people and what not.

I mean.. it's not a race thing, it's about the police and shooting unarmed people.

Could be an "in" for military intervention???

Its one thing to have domestic disagreements but if any of these fkrs show up the gloves come off by both sides of this domestic argument to put down any of this scum that might think about showing up. The cops will gladly do these fkrs in "just because" the populace will do them in because they threaten their meal ticket.

Just read a news article. ISIS is using social media to recruit jihadist to travel to ferguson and "take US territory for ISIS" View attachment 46924

Its one thing to have domestic disagreements but if any of these fkrs show up the gloves come off by both sides of this domestic argument to put down any of this scum that might think about showing up. The cops will gladly do these fkrs in "just because" the populace will do them in because they threaten their meal ticket.

Looks like these fkrs are showing up. Check out the pic. Bdu shorts and all. I'll be watching the videos, looking for the black masks and a black flag to appear. I was doing a little research. From what I was reading Sunnis( what ISIS is predominately made up of) are kind of like the blacks of the Middle East. Been "oppressed" by their lite skinned Shiite countrymen. Now they are lashing out. It's quite interesting to read how these groups talk about each other. They hate each other as much as they hate Jews. Makes American hate groups look like child's play.

On another note. Define irony:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408502627.755089.jpg

Oh shit now ISIS is here. Really. Better get my tin foil hat ready for the aliens circling also.it must not be a helicopter with a search light it's the mother ship.

End of the day I trust and like my ghetto dwelling American brethren of the black persuasion much more than anybody of a non American persuasion, end of the day the ghetto dwellers are us and the foreigners are not..

Looks like these fkrs are showing up. Check out the pic. Bdu shorts and all. I'll be watching the videos, looking for the black masks and a black flag to appear. I was doing a little research. From what I was reading Sunnis( what ISIS is predominately made up of) are kind of like the blacks of the Middle East. Been "oppressed" by their lite skinned Shiite countrymen. Now they are lashing out. It's quite interesting to read how these groups talk about each other. They hate each other as much as they hate Jews. Makes American hate groups look like child's play.

Oh shit now ISIS is here. Really. Better get my tin foil hat ready for the aliens circling also.it must not be a helicopter with a search light it's the mother ship.
I don't know if a tin foil hat will help, but yes ISIS is here, in fact the CIA reports a number of ISIS fighter were/are American's, traveling with US passports (and a number of western European's as well). The number of shoulder fired AA systems built by the US, Russia, and commie china, are being observed throughout the battle area of Syria and Iraq-the fear is some of these weapons will be finding there way here, and will be used against our civilian aviation. Now is ISIS in MO? Hell, I don't know, I'm speaking of the US (here), but let there be no doubt we will be feeling some pain from this trash. Smuggling these and other weapons across the Mexican border should be no trick at all. Maybe, just maybe, once we are really hit by weapons brought in via the Mexican border route, some of our politicos will grow a set of balls-and protect our border(s). So far as the helicopter and the mother ship is concerned, I'm real sure a stinger will easily help those that have the two confused determine it WAS a rotary wing A/C, after all....

Well my mind is at ease now that the police are shooting white, female pastors with rubber bullets. At least they're not discriminating while stomping on constitutional rights.

I'm not sure what is criminal about trying to mediate between members of your community and police to avoid violent confrontation, but OK.

If this situation has been brewing for years where have all leaders who have shown up lately been during that time when there was no media attention?

Yes these folks have the right to protest, but when tensions are this high they also have the right to choose to stay home at night also. That's what I would do, protest all day and let the night stalkers face the law alone. When you are in a situation where you know the trouble makers will be there and you stay and get gassed and hit with rubber bullets. You have no one to blame but you.

If I were a cop I would want to appear so strong that no one would be willing to make my wife a widow. You nuts talk of ISIS coming now. ISIS is coming, ISIS is coming, run hide. I once said something about maybe the police have these vehicles and equip because of the world in which we live. Maybe someday they would face RPG's and the like from terrorist's. And one joker made like it was ridiculous to even consider the possibility. You mofo's can't have it both ways.

At this point I think the cop told the truth. The powers that be have known this almost since the beginning. I have seen that look in their faces ever since the first day or two. That is why the Pres. had Holder investigate, because he knew the truth and what was gonna happen when it came out. He wanted to be sure the people know that the DOJ came to the same conclusion. Maybe I am 100% wrong....we shall see.

If they don't charge him the lynch MOB will go ballistic, and cops will die. That's when it gets real ugly. If that cop is justified then say it, and let the chips fall where they may. Truth is pure and should not be feared.

Last edited:
" Maybe someday they would face RPG's and the like from terrorist's. And one joker made like it was ridiculous to even consider the possibility. "

I thought it was ridiculous that you were under the impression that armored vehicles were RPG proof.

I hope you're right about the intentions of the DOJ. Personally I believe they're wanting to make a sacrificial lamb out of the officer.

I never said they were. But I do think given the choice of an armored vehicle or a Ford Crown Vic...I'll take the heavy hardware.

Well my mind is at ease now that the police are shooting white, female pastors with rubber bullets. At least they're not discriminating while stomping on constitutional rights.

Fuck with the bull and get the horns. Who doesn't know that?

I'm not sure what is criminal about trying to mediate between members of your community and police to avoid violent confrontation, but OK.

I'm sure you know exactly what happened, sitting on your ass all the way back in Solebury, PENNSYLVANIA.

All the way back here in CNY, I really don't know anything but hearsay. What I do hear is enough to cause me great concern. It's sorta like a case of 'one of these things is not like the others'.

All the parasitic players are out in force for this one, and I think there's a lot more coming. I think there's groundbreaking badness incoming toward Ferguson. I think that Ferguson could actually be patient zero in a sociological epidemic. When I say they're all coming out of the woodwork, I do mean all. I don't think it is inappropriate in the least to consider the possibilities of little blue helmets growing out of this little garden in Ferguson.

If I were to be simplistic, I'd be glad that I am all the way back here in CNY. But truth be told, considering the distance from there to here only means I may not be looking in enough directions.

This time, I'm sitting up straight, watching my sources, and keeping an ear turned to the immediately local situation. I may live in a very small town, but this time, I'm seriously wondering of that's enough.

This time, I'm not writing anything off. I lived through the 1960's riots in Newark NJ. That's but two tankfuls of gas from my current 20.

If my own internal concerns turn out correct, then I believe we are simply reaping a new and logical ultimate extreme consequence of what happens when unscrupulous politicos game the democratic system to well beyond its realistic capabilities. Unexpected Consequences in spades, with a newer more realistic slant.

The fire may be in Ferguson, but I think the real sparks originate in the various state and federal capitols around the USA.

I think a big dam is breaking now, bigger than anyone had previously anticipated. It would please me greatly to be dead wrong about this, but....

Greg

Last edited:
If j was an officer I'd let 8th happen, people of Ferguson don't want police, then don't give them police, see how long that works.

I think that some packages might be doctored with dye packs and placed at the extreme rear of some shelves. Any accidental selection by genuine customers could be cut off at the checkouts. The dye packs could be silently triggered by the regular door security shoplifting alarms.

Greg

i think that some packages might be doctored with "FRAGMENTATION GRENADES" and placed at the extreme rear of some shelves. Any accidental selection by genuine customers could be cut off at the checkouts. The dye packs could be silently triggered by the regular door security shoplifting alarms.

Greg

fixed it for ya.

I've noticed several white folk in pictures of riots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever..., Maggs.., whatever...

Personally, I advise initial caution. If the dye packs proved an ineffective deterrent, I suppose one could always dial things up a notch or two, as indicated.

Last edited:
All the way back here in CNY, I really don't know anything but hearsay. What I do hear is enough to cause me great concern. It's sorta like a case of 'one of these things is not like the others'.

All the parasitic players are out in force for this one, and I think there's a lot more coming. I think there's groundbreaking badness incoming toward Ferguson. I think that Ferguson could actually be patient zero in a sociological epidemic. When I say they're all coming out of the woodwork, I do mean all. I don't think it is inappropriate in the least to consider the possibilities of little blue helmets growing out of this little garden in Ferguson.

If I were to be simplistic, I'd be glad that I am all the way back here in CNY. But truth be told, considering the distance from there to here only means I may not be looking in enough directions.

This time, I'm sitting up straight, watching my sources, and keeping an ear turned to the immediately local situation. I may live in a very small town, but this time, I'm seriously wondering of that's enough.

This time, I'm not writing anything off. I lived through the 1960's riots in Newark NJ. That's but two tankfuls of gas from my current 20.

If my own internal concerns turn out correct, then I believe we are simply reaping a new and logical ultimate extreme consequence of what happens when unscrupulous politicos game the democratic system to well beyond its realistic capabilities. Unexpected Consequences in spades, with a newer more realistic slant.

The fire may be in Ferguson, but I think the real sparks originate in the various state and federal capitols around the USA.

I think a big dam is breaking now, bigger than anyone had previously anticipated. It would please me greatly to be dead wrong about this, but....

Greg

I hate to hear this Mr Greg. You, Mr Frank, Gunfighter, bogey, Victory, and Delta4-3 are most of the only ones here that I really try to pay attention to their posts. Im not hearing much rumblings among the lower-income folks I work with(in the kitchen of a restaurant), but like I say I try to pay attention to what you say among the others mentioned. Needless to say, if youre a bit worried, Im more than a bit worried.

On second thought, Im not as far from Atlanta as I used to be, or as far as Id like to be. I feel comfortable in the woods, here not so much.

Any gang that flashes the shocker can't be all bad.
OK, Captain Johnson 27 year veteran of the Missouri Highway Patrol is a sleeper agent for the gangs, right, plausible.

I'm not defending Michael Brown because there has not been an investigation yet.
I do not support the shooting of unarmed Americans of any color, including the execution that Ryno mentioned.
I don't condone vandalism or looting.
I believe that all Americans should have the rights to assemble and protest.
Afterall, that's why we aren't British.

I can't argue what happened between Brown and the officer involved but from what I have read the officer has a fractured orbital bone which would indicate he was hit at least once.

What is the protocol for lethal vs non lethal response in Missouri?
All of our local police carry tasers and pepper spray.
With the golf bag of non lethals that Ferguson PD has deployed they surely equip their patrol officers with non lethal equipment.

I do take issue with the cigar video as it is irrelevant to the shooting.
If there's video of someone leaving church before they assault an officer does that make them less guilty of said assault?
There is a federal investigation of the incident going on so in several months/years we may get a full account of what happened.
I think that the way that police department handled the shooting exacerbated tensions and their response made things even worse.

All the parasitic players are out in force for this one, and I think there's a lot more coming. Greg

While I hold out hope that justice (for whomever may be in the right) will prevail; as Greg notes - the same cast of characters are swirling around this pile. Perhaps the most important figure to watch is Holder - a veteran of OKC / Ruby / Waco - he knows how to manipulate the process and cover it up when they have accomplished the real goal (not the stated goal).

The fire may be in Ferguson, but I think the real sparks originate in the various state and federal capitols around the USA.Greg

A significant element of the press wants to make this a black / white thing; but I agree - it isn't.

The following is an article that extols the struggle of those of color. Great. Got it. Guess what? It is outdated - those same data points can generally be applied to anyone of any color / race / creed / religion if their family has lived for successive generations below the poverty level - esp in an urban area. However no one talks about LBJ's Great Society plan and recognizes that the entire premise was not about helping anyone. It was designed to break up the family unit and make people dependent on the Gov..
Why so much anger in Ferguson? 10 facts about the massive economic gap between white America and black America

Likewise while real wages have been flat since the 1970's credit and the media have been used against the middle and underclasses for economic advantage of a few and to gain control over them.

News from the front: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...bprime-bubble-pops-its-contained-promises-fed

The issue isn't race. The issue is omni-faceted but comes down to two basic goals - enrich a few, control the many.

Last edited:
I don't see a great situation out of this at all, especially with all the major players and outside people trying to get in all of this. If the guy is not convicted then they will get even worse even though the reality of it is the rioters really do not seem concerned with this case, they just use it as cover to steal and cause chaos. Either way, they will just add to the nonsense if the dude is not convicted. On the other hand, if the dude is convicted because the politicians see it as an easy way to resolve the chaos then it sets a new precedent for this country as we will have what is essentially a known innocent man convicted for something he shouldn't be convicted of just to make a problem go away. That does not bode well for the rest of us as any of us could be targets for such nonsense at any time. Wrongful convictions could be the norm even if evidence was there to support ones innocence. We are already seeing it happen by the media. You are not innocent until proven guilty anymore, its the other way around these days. Now the question will be whether people see this or not and start rioting to protest a wrongful conviction of a legit shooting. You could have both camps fighting each other. Either outcome is not exactly a good outcome for anyone. And, please all of these scenarios are theoretical. I am not saying the guy was justified in shooting this kid or not as I was not there nor do I have any real evidence to prove this to be the case, but it certainly seems like he was justified in his actions based on what little I know. We will just have to let the investigations and outcome play out but the whole deal is a little unnerving.

The funny thing is, all of this is happening because these people are simply pissed off. How do you think the public will act if the American Dollar collapses one day and everything comes to a screeching halt? As soon as this country cannot buy its own debt anymore the inevitable collapse and chaos will follow. Once food stamps and all that are no longer available, no power, no water, no anything then there will be an exponentially larger mob acting the exact same way these rioters in Ferguson are acting right now. Now that is scary.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a scene in "Lawrence of Arabia" in the scene where one of the tribe members kills another different tribe member. Seems like it went something like: (Lawrence): "If the (whatever his name was) dies, will the (other tribe) be satisfied". Answer was yes. Then he turned to the other tribal guy (I think it was Anthony Quinn) and asked something like "If no member of the (whatever the opposite tribe was) does not kill the offender, will that satisfy (that tribe). Answer was yes.

(Lawrence): "Then I will execute the prisoner and I belong to no tribe" (or something like that). Everybody was happy. Maybe they should do something like that.

MLC how can you say that the video is irrelevant to the shooting. It sets up the whole scenario to the shooting it also confirm Browns state of mind.
And the use of lethal force is authorized when a suspect attempts to get control of a officers gun.

I hate to hear this Mr Greg. You, Mr Frank, Gunfighter, bogey, Victory, and Delta4-3 are most of the only ones here that I really try to pay attention to their posts. Im not hearing much rumblings among the lower-income folks I work with(in the kitchen of a restaurant), but like I say I try to pay attention to what you say among the others mentioned. Needless to say, if youre a bit worried, Im more than a bit worried.

On second thought, Im not as far from Atlanta as I used to be, or as far as Id like to be. I feel comfortable in the woods, here not so much.

Don't listen to anything I say, I'm a freaking idiot. Go visit the gun smithing and ELR area, that is where the smart guys you need to listen to hangout.