• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stealing yourself into starvation.

So that explains the security guard at the local grocery store that's been there about a year. They have one guard that bounces between the stores. I recently went to lowes to buy a $20 roll of electrical wire and it was caged and locked up. I asked what the deal was and the guy said another store a couple hours away has $20k in wire stolen in one weekend. I was curious and asked how that was even possible, he said they loaded up carts and walked out the front door.

I think it's one of the worst cities for crime and homicides so I guess they don't even try to stop them.

The criminals will simply drive further to reach the stores that are still opened, which will result in the filth being in closer proximity to the middle class on a more frequent basis.

Screenshot_20230814_200813_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jmp1
These fucktards will dkeep it up until thre are no stores left, then bitch about discrimination because there are no stores in the area.

DC supermarket near closing after $500K in groceries walks ...

View attachment 8204910
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › giant-grocery-store-threaten.
Vigilante justice is coming......and if im on the jury....NOT GUILTY!!!!

Me thinks ? that's the plan. Everybody loves a good Vigilante working on their side. Me I was always fond of white, middle class, 9 to 5 working stiff, family man, Charles Bronson death wish type. I pretty sure our government wants an equal Vigilantism representation for all sides, they are planning that we get there, they regulate for achieving continual conflict and hope, plan for equal vigilante representation for all sides divided.