• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Stock ?

GreyShirts

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Oklahoma
I'm wanting to get a Manners T or T3 for a build I'm putting together. However, I have a close friend that says Manners has been "slipping" on their quality control. He suggested a Mcmillan A3 Sporter, similar to Manners T/3. Now, I'm not bashing Manners so don't burn me. I think they make great stocks and products, but does anyone have any experience with this "potential" problem from Manners? If you don't want to speak up in the thread, just send me a pm.

Re: Stock ?

I have 3 Manners stocks (2 of which I recieved within the last month) all three are of the highest quality. Only problem I had was the minichassis for one was for a Bighorn Sporter rather than the Bighorn Tactical. One call to Manners and within the hour I had a shipping label from them and the problem was fixed very, very quickly. Manners has great products with even better CS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greyshirts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm wanting to get a Manners T or T3 for a build I'm putting together. However, I have a close friend that says Manners has been "slipping" on their quality control. He suggested a Mcmillan A3 Sporter, similar to Manners T/3. Now, I'm not bashing Manners so don't burn me. I think they make great stocks and products, but does anyone have any experience with this "potential" problem from Manners? If you don't want to speak up in the thread, just send me a pm. </div></div>Hi Greyshirts, We take quality control very seriously at Manners Stocks, bottom line, it is our top priority. Every thing we produce has a 100% lifetime satisfaction quarantee no matter what. I personally handle all quality control issues myself and would be more than happy to discuss supplying a stock for your build and any concerns that you may have on our quality. Just send me a PM with your contact info and I will give you a buzz or call the shop any time. I would also like to offer the same to your close friend to discuss his experience and to go over any issues that he might have had. . Thank you very much,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Greyshirts, We take quality control very seriously at Manners Stocks, bottom line, it is our top priority. Every thing we produce has a 100% lifetime satisfaction quarantee no matter what. I personally handle all quality control issues myself and would be more than happy to discuss supplying a stock for your build and any concerns that you may have on our quality. Just send me a PM with your contact info and I will give you a buzz or call the shop any time. I would also like to offer the same to your close friend to discuss his experience and to go over any issues that he might have had. . Thank you very much, </div></div>

And this RIGHT HERE is why the community has so much faith in Manners.

You just can't find better community outreach than that.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, including manners. As far as my friend goes, don't need any negative comments on him. He is a smith looking out for me and where I want my build to go. Also, thanks for the PM(s) that I received.
Do any of you have pictures of your Manners T or T3, also any pics of the Mcmillan A3 Sporter?

Here are a few Ts. I have another on order
82d838f2.jpg

02236bee.jpg

2c7d5699.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greyshirts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm wanting to get a Manners T or T3 for a build I'm putting together. However, I have a close friend that says Manners has been "slipping" on their quality control. He suggested a Mcmillan A3 Sporter, similar to Manners T/3. Now, I'm not bashing Manners so don't burn me. I think they make great stocks and products, but does anyone have any experience with this "potential" problem from Manners? If you don't want to speak up in the thread, just send me a pm. </div></div>Hi Greyshirts, We take quality control very seriously at Manners Stocks, bottom line, it is our top priority. Every thing we produce has a 100% lifetime satisfaction quarantee no matter what. I personally handle all quality control issues myself and would be more than happy to discuss supplying a stock for your build and any concerns that you may have on our quality. Just send me a PM with your contact info and I will give you a buzz or call the shop any time. I would also like to offer the same to your close friend to discuss his experience and to go over any issues that he might have had. . Thank you very much, </div></div>

That's a legit post right there.