• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Story of Dominick Calhoun!

Re: I hurt for this boy!

Here is the Quote that kills me!
Neighbor Buddy Everad testifies Monday in Genesee County District Court that he heard former Tyrone Township resident Corrine Baker’s 4-year-old son, Dominick Calhoun, beg, “Mommy stop him” as the boy was being beaten to death at the family’s Argentine Township apartment the weekend of April 9. (Photo by Lisa Roose-Church/Daily Press & Argus)

http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/20100720/NEWS01/100720005/Beaten-tot-s-mom-faces-murder-trial

Every night i ask the creator to watch over all the little children in the world and that this will never happen again. I know its a big request but praying goes a long way. It makes me sick just thinking abt what Dominick went threw and those no good neighbors,they are just as guilty. Sorry for the rant. crow hop

ok so I just watched that last vid
I think I have watched all vids and news articles you posted you can tell
his family loved that little boy
don't no how his mother let this happen

thank's for keeping us posted jkkfam89

if you haven't watched the last vid you should

The only person he could turn to fore help turned her back on him. "mommy please make him stop". these words should be brander on the foreheads of all the guilty parties including then eighbors and judge.In my opinion.

MM, again I agree.
My wife and I just did a softball event honoring Dominick and it was a hit!!! A lot of Detroit Red Wing Alumini and Jeff Daniels were there. Between 2000-3000 attended. Dominick Calhoun foundation will be one of the charities to benefit from the event!

I dedicated my time and soul to the event for Dominick! God rest his little Soul. Eric (Dominicks father) got to throw the first pitch.

For those following, thanks! It helps me to know people still care. God Bless you guys

There is a fund for an AMphitheater being built as a Memorial for Dominick. If possible, please donate.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Dominick-Calhoun/111166185582195

I can't even think of anything to say. Hell I'm not sure why I am typing to this post other than the need to try to say something. I too have a 4 yr old boy. Reading the posts to this thread I have went full circle numerous times with emotions from heartbreak, tears, helplessness, and violent anger. The shear thought of anyone taking the actions like this upon an innocent child is beyond the scope of my imagination. I only hope the powers that be deal with this person accordingly.

Cacodor, it gets hard to express the anger! It has been a journey of emotions. You get angry at the piece of shit who did this, then that turns to grief, and so on.

I talk to the father quite often and he is in so much pain. I cant imagine his grief!

An attorney for a former Tyrone Township man accused of killing his
live-in girlfriend's 4-year-old son is seeking another psychological
exam for his client.
Defense attorney James Piazza is seeking an independent psychological
evaluation for his client, Brandon Joshua-Frederick Hayes, at a Sept.
20 hearing in Genesee County Circuit Court.Hayes
underwent a psychological evaluation at the state's Center for Forensic
Psychiatry, where a psychologist found him competent for trial. Piazza
questioned that report, however, saying he believes his client is not
competent for trial because he suffers from hallucinations.Piazza
also has filed motions seeking to try drug-related charges separately
from the assault, torture and murder charges lodged against Hayes, and
to change venue.The
defense attorney said Wednesday that he expects to file additional
motions once he receives a transcript of the preliminary hearing. He
declined to say what those motions will address.Police
say Hayes beat Dominick Calhoun in the family's Pinehurst apartment in
Argentine Township for days after the boy urinated on himself while
eating breakfast on the couch.Dominick,
who suffered burns on his hands and injuries to his entire body, was
found April 11 after his maternal aunt reported the abuse to the boy's
paternal grandfather, who called police. The boy died the following day
at Hurley Medical Center in Flint after he was removed from life
support.Hayes is
charged with six counts, including first-degree murder, first-degree
child abuse and torture, in connection to Dominick's death, and the
beating of the boy's mother, Corrine Baker.Hayes
also faces a charge of first-degree child abuse for abusing Dominick's
half brother, Tyler; and three drug-related charges for allegedly
selling marijuana.Corrine
Baker is charged with second-degree murder and second-degree child
abuse for essentially not doing enough to help her son, which led to his
death. No new court dates are known in her case.

My stomach turns and I feel sick when I read shit like this. Most of the time I cant read it all because of the way it makes me feel. I have a 20 yr old daughter and a 4 yr old daughter. I know without a doubt I'd go to prison for the rest of my life or be executed for killing the bastard that did that to either of my kids. I would do my best to make him suffer like that little boy did for a long long time. I hope both he and the Mom get their rewards when they go to jail. I'd be glad to bring my rusty dull pocket knife, extension cords, rock salt, douche bag with battery acid and bear traps to the party....I hope your fellow inmates have a good time with you, piece of shit!!!

Stacyp, I agree 100%. I just can't let this go.. Being around the father, just kills me. He is ripped apart by this and should be. To think he had 38 complaints to the CPS, they did nothing for him. The mother was arressted and still got the kids back..
Dominick Calhoun may you rest in Piece! I cry for you and hope the laws will change for children who face your same situation!

JKKFAM89, I want as a father to thank you and your wife and friends for all you are doing. I know it's not easy on yall's part but i am thankful that others feel the way we all do and keep us up on what is happening. If that sob ever excape's please send me a map to your town asap. off the records. crow hop

MM, thank you for caring enough to follow. My wife has out done me a ton! She put on a softball event raising over $40k for child abuse victims. She is top notch. We have dedicated our time and have recieved nothing, other then the satisfaction of helping children! We are in a tight spot income wise, but it matters nothing! The focus has been to help our children as well as other children.

I keep this going as a reminder to myself and others, of the crap that happens daily. Dominick Calhoun is forever a life changer for me and others. His suffering has opened doors to others, for that I hold him dear to my heart. I have sold off about every firearm I own to make float, but in the grand scheme of things, I dont care!

I forever will remember Dominick Calhoun, and the people who hurt him! God rest your soul angel!

Finally, I want to say, you guys/gals on the "Hide" are awesome. I have posted the same info in other forums that I frequent. The love and compassion people have on this site is second to non! Even though I have not a sniper rifle left, I love this site. It is the people like you MM, spiralseal and all others that take time to read and digest this story. In the other forums, little to no reaction is the norm. Here I get pm's and just caring people. You all are awesome and it truelly feels like a brotherhood here.

Update! Friends and family are down at the court house protesting the way the trial is going! They MAY make Tyler (8 yr old brother of Dominick) take the stand again, but with the ASSHOLE Brandon Hayes in the court room! Bull shit!

On a lighter note! I am going with a friend (Darren McCarty (ex Red Wing)to deliver toys, a wii, 42 inch lcd tv and clothing to children in need. These children are from abusive or neglecting families. One little girl witnessed her father shoot her mother in the head. Another child was beaten so bad, she was in the hospital for 3 weeks, no clothes or anything! All of these gifts are in the name of Dominick Calhoun! R.I.P little man!