• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors **subsonic for SDN6**

Kaotiktribe

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2014
Georgia
Was wondering what a decent round out there was for a .308 that was subsonic? I don't reload yet so I haven't gotten to try any with my SDN6 and wanted to see how quiet It could actully get with some accurate sub's.

Manufacturer and best location/price.

On Rem 700 AAC-SD with AAC-SDN6

It's a decent price, QUality is good to go. I dare say you could go a little heavier like a 220g bullet with that twist, but
Confirm by others. Those 190s were dropping deer at 200yds with a 26" 1-11 TRG, and believe me when I say they
Hadn't a clue where it came from. Every round was consistent, and grouped well.

Reloading is something to really consider. It's not difficult, and you don't need multi stage equipment to achieve quality
Rounds. The specs for your rifle are different from others, and bought ammo MAY never glet your rifle shine to its potential.

I have a 1/10 that will not stabilize 220smk's at subsonic velocity. If you go that route make sure to fire a few rounds without the silencer to prevent baffle strikes.