• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sunday Secret Squirrel Schedule....

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    In light of the recent post by papacock, and being all secret squirrel shit, it go tme to thinking. I mentioned that post to the wife this morning, and her comment was something to the effect of "Some people just feel the need to be something more than what they are in real life." I replied something like "Yeah, most people don't seem to realize even the Tier 1 guys still have the mundane shit to do in life, like mow the grass, pull splinters from their kids thumb, pick up dog shit out of the yard, etc.".

So, I gotta ask you guys, what's on your SSSS today? :)

Today, my mission (if I choose to accept it) is...

...replacing more sprinkler heads on the home irrigation system (the bane of the suburban home owner).

May have to use my special secret squirrel club training to low crawl across the lawn, use by teflon coated e-tool to carefully remove the soil around the sprinkler heads (special mine field clearing training at it's best), and carefully exchange the broken head for a new one (that's where my SUPER secret nuclear bomb EOD training will come in handy). Then of course, I'll have to exfil back to the FOB chow hall (aka...the kitchen) for a medically urgent replenishment of glucose laden carbs via a top secret, super secret special chemical cocktail (aka...a beer). That's about it for me on this Sunday, how about you guys?

Boy, this super spy shit is exhausting...but I got this, 'cause, well, I'm a super duper secret squirrel spy dude, cross trained in a wide variety of eclectic shit. :)

I’m driving my 100’ “spy truck”

5DDCDE35-D9A8-4527-B475-90395340358D.jpeg

First order of business, I have to remove some vegetation. I have to preserve the sight lines and make it hard for anyone to low crawl within shooting range of my position.

Second operation is a foot patrol of the area because some times you have to appear vulnerable to draw out the enemy.

Third I have to secure and transfer the latest resupply.

Lastly I have to take out the trash, if you know what I mean ;-€

First off, recover from not getting back in before Tuck nailed the door shut.
    Washed of the bicycle and a bullshit session with my bud in Idaho.
    Not part of the BTDT bunch anyhow.
    I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express recently though.

A thought: that thread could be challenge coin material....Lol

R

replace one sprinkler head (thanks for reminder), install crash protection on the s1000rr then head to track to take a look see.

I am greatly envious of you. I'd LOVE to have an S1000RR!!

I've got church, but aside from that the plan is to knock out some classwork (finally finishing my Associates online) and relax. The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster from hell, and with the wife gone for the weekend, I can unwind and watch movies she's not as fond of. Maybe you guys can help me narrow my choices down, if you feel so inclined. I'm thinking one of the following:

-Gran Torino
    -American Sniper
    -Shutter Island
    -Platoon (never seen it)
    -Public Enemies
    -Unforgiven (never seen it)
    -The Untouchables (never seen it)

Reactions: XLR308 and 1J04
    I took a 25 year break, has spine surgery then started buying motorcycles 10 days later. the 19 s1000 rr is supposed to be a badass bike, just saying.

I am greatly envious of you. I'd LOVE to have an S1000RR!!

I've got church, but aside from that the plan is to knock out some classwork (finally finishing my Associates online) and relax. The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster from hell, and with the wife gone for the weekend, I can unwind and watch movies she's not as fond of. Maybe you guys can help me narrow my choices down, if you feel so inclined. I'm thinking one of the following:

-Gran Torino
    -American Sniper
    -Shutter Island
    -Platoon (never seen it)
    -Public Enemies
    -Unforgiven (never seen it)
    -The Untouchables (never seen it)

I will be in my backyard hide waiting to tap an enemy groundhog with my BB gun. Hey, it's the best I can do with all these neighbors. Good thing I got a can.

Basher - go with Unforgiven.

Last edited:
    I took a 25 year break, has spine surgery then started buying motorcycles 10 days later. the 19 s1000 rr is supposed to be a badass bike, just saying.

I've worked on them in years past, but never ridden one. The head is especially fascinating. Take the covers off, and the valve train looks like it's made of matchsticks, and by that I mean they engineered the hell out of it! The fact that they can push so much power out of that engine, with it weighing as little as it does, is mind blowing. Story is they had to dial things back during development for WSBK, as it put too much torque down too quickly for even the top riders. Simple amazing machines! Single torque aluminum stretch bolts kinda suck from the wallet's perspective, but if you can afford to buy one, I guess you can afford the upkeep!

That having been said, you need more specialty tools than a freakin' dentist to work on them, it seems. Any Beamer bike is like that, really. I'd imagine the cars are the same.

Edit: Forgot to mention you're a man after my own heart! Been riding since I was 9, and don't plan to stop until I'm good and dead!

With the assistance of my canine companion, with her secret squirrel breaching tool, it is our intent to execute a hard entry into the non-hardened transportation storage area while checking all sectors (have no idea what I’m talking about?) with surprise, speed and violence of action. Secure the fossil fuel powered bladed devise ( John Deere of course) which Is priority one for the execution of operation “ Daisy Cutter”. Recon has already removed discovered land mines (dog poop) from the AO for today’s operation. Initiate the OHD, check sectors and execute mission. After all mission objectives have been met, exfill back to HB and report back to command (SH)?

0C2DB2B0-E9BC-431F-9B76-18A6825292E9.jpeg

I rode my buddies Ducati Monster S1000R, that was the first motorcycle that truly scared me. I’ve ridden a Hybusa and it felt way more composed than that short 1000s. It was “only” 165hp I think... but it would pull third gear wheelies with just the throttle!! I loooooved that bike! It had a dry clutch with an open basket cover that would rattle like a tambourine at stoplights!

I had a busa until 2014, no prob doing 222 (GPS mph) mph on rt 27 in the middle of Fla, could outrun the popo copter easily (if I wanted to).

I rode my buddies Ducati Monster S1000R, that was the first motorcycle that truly scared me. I’ve ridden a Hybusa and it felt way more composed than that short 1000s. It was “only” 165hp I think... but it would pull third gear wheelies with just the throttle!! I loooooved that bike! It had a dry clutch with an open basket cover that would rattle like a tambourine at stoplights!

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
    So, I gotta ask you guys, what's on your SSSS today?
    Riding the lawn mower in S/S patterns only known to the NSA, or SVR. The tattle tail under the seat will record all aspects of movement an will send a coded burst, once the intelligence gathering devices cross the shed threshold. Most of the neighbors have been using Faraday cages all week so the burst should be short. Two of the locals just returned from FBI/CIA/NSA/an the Food network debriefs (required by Cnn an MSN) as to the prospects of the correct candidate winning the local primary elections this coming Tuesday. Seems those who switched from the dem to repub party after Trump are trying to invade back door style.
    Other than that it's a std day in Lickskillet bama.

I had a busa until 2014, no prob doing 222 (GPS mph) mph on rt 27 in the middle of Fla, could outrun the popo copter easily (if I wanted to).
    Yeah, my buddy has one. I was surprised how easy a buck fiddy was on it... felt like nothing, just more wind noise! Lol.

My bike is a 98 bandit 1200. It does about 147 max..... I did that outside Moab Utah on a long stretch.

Reactions: 1J04 and Basher

The only Duc I've had the pleasure to ride was an 848, and it was glorious! So thin, and so much torque! The dry clutch with open basket cover was definitely different. I was worried the dang thing was going to explode on me, having ridden nothing but wet clutches my entire life. Super thin and agile bike though. My old '01 ZX6R I had at the time felt fat in comparison to a modern supersport, but it felt downright obese after riding that Duc! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
    Yeah, my buddy has one. I was surprised how easy a buck fiddy was on it... felt like nothing, just more wind noise! Lol.

My bike is a 98 bandit 1200. It does about 147 max..... I did that outside Moab Utah on a long stretch.

Hard to outrun the ol' Motorola, though... ;) And what the popo heli lacks in speed, it can often make up for in altitude, as long as their camera and electronics suite (and the TFO, of course) is up to the task!

Best I did was 147 on my ZX6R, also in Utah (between Provo and Cedar City). I started to get some head shake (no steering damper), so I called it quits with about 3K left on the tach. Ah, to be young and stupid (wait, I'm still stupid) again!

Just got home from a weekend of pretty decent fishing and some shooting. Now I'm trying to get motivated to go pick dog shit! My mower puked, can't get it running, new one is due this week. So the grass will be high and camouflage the doody. Nothing worse than mowing the lawn and stepping in dog shit.
    image.jpg

yeah thats why we always put a hing on our plates, but really the popo dont mess with us in the middle of lake Okeechobee, or on I 95 between Miami and Ft Lauderdale after midnight. Yes I was the only white dude in my crotch rocket riding group and only one of 3 without a golden grill. It took a year for these guys to believe me that I was not a cop. Great group of youngsters to race with. The many times I was pulled over, some times for well over 100 I never got a ticket, until I moved here to Taxes

Hard to outrun the ol' Motorola, though... ;) And what the popo heli lacks in speed, it can often make up for in altitude, as long as their camera and electronics suite (and the TFO, of course) is up to the task!

Best I did was 147 on my ZX6R, also in Utah (between Provo and Cedar City). I started to get some head shake (no steering damper), so I called it quits with about 3K left on the tach. Ah, to be young and stupid (wait, I'm still stupid) again!

The only Duc I've had the pleasure to ride was an 848, and it was glorious! So thin, and so much torque! The dry clutch with open basket cover was definitely different. I was worried the dang thing was going to explode on me, having ridden nothing but wet clutches my entire life. Super thin and agile bike though. My old '01 ZX6R I had at the time felt fat in comparison to a modern supersport, but it felt downright obese after riding that Duc! :ROFLMAO:
    I want a duc sooo bad..... it will probably be that s1000r.... sexy as fuck...

I was wrong... it was the s4rs...
    Look at this sexy thing!

8603D4C3-DD97-4481-A8F8-BE1A4F69BC01.jpeg

So lets see here.

Wife is already up and gone because she is on call this week, er, I mean she is operating at a different AO.

Operational coffee

I need to go walk the dogs to set up a perimeter (the little one needs to pee).

Hit the chow hall that looks a lot like my kitchen.

Sunday is usually the only day I plan to NOT go shooting because out on BLM/public land, Sunday is the day that there are all sorts of spys wandering around; but I may go anyways because all of my hours of research yesterday didn't leave time for me to conduct shooting operations to continue my SniperTraining™

Shine my velcro sneakers for Monday operations

sleeping your life away, lay off the hash pipe, you will have plenty of time to rest when you are dead.

That's my one weakness. Since retirement I basically never need to be up before 10, EVER. People have learned to not even bother calling/texting/scheduling anything with me before then.

I'll set an alarm and won't even remember turning it off. Meanwhile, the wife is up at like 6 everyday so when she is home, I'm doing the walk of shame down the hallway knowing shes at the dining room table or in her office and has been doing patient notes and charts since like 7.

I'm a nightowl. The night time is the right time.

Reactions: Bender and 1J04
    Hi,

I am taking day off after pulling the triple shift yesterday doing so much SIGINT and COMINT.
    Had to have combat cocktail this morning to function and since Tucker was so slow to the party I now owe threadcutter.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Should be ashamed of yourself.........nope.......walk’n it back???

Reactions: 1J04
    you are her boy toy hahahahahaahh, does she make you wear skinny jeans and grow a shitty half strength gotee?

That's my one weakness. Since retirement I basically never need to be up before 10, EVER. People have learned to not even bother calling/texting/scheduling anything with me before then.

I'll set an alarm and won't even remember turning it off. Meanwhile, the wife is up at like 6 everyday so when she is home, I'm doing the walk of shame down the hallway knowing shes at the dining room table or in her office and has been doing patient notes and charts since like 7.

I'm a nightowl. The night time is the right time.

you are her boy toy hahahahahaahh, does she make you wear skinny jeans and grow a shitty half strength gotee?

Yeah, I have an ongoing email chain with Maser about fashion tips.

My dick wouldn't fit in skinny jeans.

I also shave maybe 1-2 times a month; its not even really shaving, I basically let it grow and then hit it with grooming clippers back down to where it looks like I shaved yesterday. That's something I totally don't miss.

I think one of the reasons we got married was because I wasn't some metrosexual beta fag looking apologist that was basically all she saw at medical school and fellowship. That and she apparently only likes white guys.

Well fuck. Got done with the irrigation and figured I'd tackle a leaky outdoor spigot.

...Just snapped the pipe off in the wall. Fuck! Waiting on a plumber now. Might as well have an expert handle this, I've fucked it up enough... grrr....

Reactions: 1J04 and RNWRKNP
    Not a secret squirrel and got up , read that masterpiece of Hari Kari . Cleaned and rinsed out my Chocolate Lab's ears . She never had ear issue one until we boarded her at a local vet . Now she has ear infections at least three times a year . Was going to do front brakes and rotors until I realized that I had to pull the hub assemblies on my 98 K2500 . Setting to clean a pistol right now the going to see Deadpool . I'm not making church today but I'll stop and light a candle in the hope that Paparok comes back to play .

The real question we should all be asking is......what would Papacock be doing?

lol I see 1J04 is trying to set a Like button record, previously held by 1J04.

Reactions: 1J04