• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Supply issues

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    How are companies keeping the lights on and bills paid when they are not selling anything? For now stuff that is made in Europe or Israel supply is not that much of an issue but anything from US or Canada is a total nightmare.

Have been trying to source a bunch of stuff for xyz customer,Magnetospeed,Labradar,RRS ,Autotrickler , actions and rifles etc......... most don't have much of anything on stock and not even a promise you could get stuff 2-3 months from now, many don't take preorders,some of the stuff we have on order and been waiting for more than half a year now .

Reactions: acudaowner
    How are companies keeping the lights on and bills paid when they are not selling anything? For now stuff that is made in Europe or Israel supply is not that much of an issue but anything from US or Canada is a total nightmare.

Have been trying to source a bunch of stuff for xyz customer,Magnetospeed,Labradar,RRS ,Autotrickler , actions and rifles etc......... most don't have much of anything on stock and not even a promise you could get stuff 2-3 months from now, many don't take preorders,some of the stuff we have on order and been waiting for more than half a year now .

We don't have any problems buying American-made goods.

I guess you Europeans are gonna have to learn to become self sufficient

I was trying to build an XM 177 type rifle for over a year, not a clone just a shooter for 2 gun. I was just able to find everything in the last two months. Seems parts are starting to be available again.

Had it out to the range since. Easily holds black on an SR-1 at 100yards. No function issues but it's loud. It's obviously not floated so I didn't sling it tight but was respectable sitting at 100.

Honestly, the situation in the firearms community was the same pre-covid, lol.

Reactions: canman
    you just have to keep your eyes open online and when you go anywhere they may be selling them at I check 5 stores locally every Tuesday and keep 18 online pages on a refresh every 20 min just in case they show up for sale . I miss some I get some ask at the range ask everywhere travel to your next 3 closest states I hit pa md and va as often as I can just to make sure i am not missing a chance to pick something up . Keep looking it's out there and best of luck timing is everything , never give up never surrender .:ROFLMAO: