• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SVI Infinity Tiki Ti

WatchTimes

Private
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2013
Metro Detroit
Just thought I would share this here! Hope its the right place!
I was always fascinated with the ASP pistol by Paris Theodore when I first saw it in the late 80's the grips and the sights were just so cool!
I ended up modifying the grips and a few mags on my CCW back then which was an Italian Beretta 92F (I still have it)
About 10 years ago I saw the Tiki and it reminded me of the ASP sight concept so I was trying to find a used Tiki but I had no luck
Well I had a business deal which went really well and I decided to spoil myself and contacted SVI about getting a Ti Tiki.
By the time I got it all figured out and ordered my son was born and I had a custom serial # (initial and bday)
As I am a watch guy I have always loved the Patek saying "You never own a Patek, you are simply holding it for the next generation" So I bought a new ceramic green Rolex Submariner with the warranty card dated his Bday and in his name (it sits in my safe waiting for him someday in its shipping coffin), I ordered him a custom 22 NULA from Melvin Forbes (I have 2 of his rifles myself) and got him a custom serial # (initials and bday again) LOL hopefully he turns our decent if not I will sell it all in his mid 20's and buy myself something nuts.
ANYWAY back on topic
Just wanted to share the pics I have of it from when SVI finished and was shipping it to me.
Its an AMAZING gun, their machine work is unreal! (I still have not gotten my ASP but I may be very soon)

Reactions: ChidJ
SVI is one of the best out there. They make some stunning 2011 and 1911's. I hope to have one someday, maybe I can convince my wife to get me one when I retire from the military. Beautiful pistol! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Looks amazing! I ordered one in July and hopefully will be done in March.

Their work is amazing!
If I was building up a gun for competition it would be the first place Id look
If I was wanting a traditional carry 1911 I would go with my Ted Yost Sig grade.
I have several customs and if I could only have one expensive gun I do not think it would be the Tiki or an SVI (unless I shot competition)
It really depends on what you want from the gun BUT Yost, CT Brian, SVI etc you can't go wrong! Just decide on what you want and then choose the builder. If you do build a custom and you have a son build it for him and carry it till he is old enough and you are ready to give it to him.