• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SW AMMO UPDATE THREAD

Re: SW AMMO UPDATE THREAD

Order 2085 dated October 31st.

Hi Zach,

Any word on my reloads order that you received on the 15th of October? I pm'ed you but no response. Thx

I posted on another thread but this seems like the better place to post. Just looking for update on group buy order 2167, placed 11/9/12 for SW118LR.

Thank you,
Curtis

just got done ordering 200 rds 308 168 amax--no group buy or anything, just love your ammo and want to spend some ammo money today because I still can and hopefully always will!

keep up the good work guys!

order number is 2751
placed 01/15/2013 at 02:41PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MadCountyDep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any plans to offer .243 in the future?
</div></div> We will again, we might offer it in premium only(Lapua brass). I hate having brass supply issues with Winchester.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cBowles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I posted on another thread but this seems like the better place to post. Just looking for update on group buy order 2167, placed 11/9/12 for SW118LR.

Thank you,
Curtis </div></div>

I think Zach addressed this in his post further up the page. If the powder order comes in on the 21st as scheduled they will resume work on this group buy (I hope so, I'm in on this one too).

Zach,
I cannot get the reload order form pdf from your site?

Got my order in today...Been with SWA for a bit now and they have never disappointed...Zach and his crew provide a great service. The quality is superb and the customer service is second to none...Great job SWA...

I have been calling you guys for a month now and sending emails and i not getting a response. I sent my brass to you guys to get reloaded at the beginning of December and you guys cashed my check but I am not getting a response at all i keep getting people answering my calls saying that the main guys aren't their and they will call me back another day. I am concerned because its been over a month and no response when i keep trying to contact you and I am going to be moving to a new address in a few weeks here and I don't want my ammo shipped to a house I don't live at any more. Can I please get an update on my order so I know if it will be shipped in at least within another 2 weeks and if not I would like to change my shipping adress.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HK MaNiaK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been calling you guys for a month now and sending emails and i not getting a response. I sent my brass to you guys to get reloaded at the beginning of December and you guys cashed my check but I am not getting a response at all i keep getting people answering my calls saying that the main guys aren't their and they will call me back another day. I am concerned because its been over a month and no response when i keep trying to contact you and I am going to be moving to a new address in a few weeks here and I don't want my ammo shipped to a house I don't live at any more. Can I please get an update on my order so I know if it will be shipped in at least within another 2 weeks and if not I would like to change my shipping adress. </div></div> Some guys who have been hide members for a while have seen my cell phone number posted in about 5 different threads on here.

Did you give the person you talked with your new address?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HK MaNiaK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been calling you guys for a month now and sending emails and i not getting a response. I sent my brass to you guys to get reloaded at the beginning of December and you guys cashed my check but I am not getting a response at all i keep getting people answering my calls saying that the main guys aren't their and they will call me back another day. I am concerned because its been over a month and no response when i keep trying to contact you and I am going to be moving to a new address in a few weeks here and I don't want my ammo shipped to a house I don't live at any more. Can I please get an update on my order so I know if it will be shipped in at least within another 2 weeks and if not I would like to change my shipping adress. </div></div> Some guys who have been hide members for a while have seen my cell phone number posted in about 5 different threads on here.

</div></div>
They never asked they simply said you would call me back.
I was also afraid that if i give them my new address it will be sent to that new address while I havn't moved there yet, I am just trying to find out whats going on, I knew i was going to be moving but i didnt think it would take so long so now i dont want to risk it shipping to my new adress when I am not even living there yet but i am concerned that you would send it to my current address while I just moved to my new place. If i could get a simple answer that my order isnt going to be ready for at least another 2 weeks i would give you my new adress but if its ready and is going to be shipped within a week so it arrives at my door within 2 weeks I would like it sent to my current address

HK MaNiaK- I've been waiting on my reload order since October 15th, and lately my Pm's have been ignored. It's only 270 cartridges.

I'm sure their product is great but the service and wait to get the reload back is still lacking.

Good luck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HK MaNiaK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HK MaNiaK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been calling you guys for a month now and sending emails and i not getting a response. I sent my brass to you guys to get reloaded at the beginning of December and you guys cashed my check but I am not getting a response at all i keep getting people answering my calls saying that the main guys aren't their and they will call me back another day. I am concerned because its been over a month and no response when i keep trying to contact you and I am going to be moving to a new address in a few weeks here and I don't want my ammo shipped to a house I don't live at any more. Can I please get an update on my order so I know if it will be shipped in at least within another 2 weeks and if not I would like to change my shipping adress. </div></div> Some guys who have been hide members for a while have seen my cell phone number posted in about 5 different threads on here.

</div></div>
They never asked they simply said you would call me back.
I was also afraid that if i give them my new address it will be sent to that new address while I havn't moved there yet, I am just trying to find out whats going on, I knew i was going to be moving but i didnt think it would take so long so now i dont want to risk it shipping to my new adress when I am not even living there yet but i am concerned that you would send it to my current address while I just moved to my new place. If i could get a simple answer that my order isnt going to be ready for at least another 2 weeks i would give you my new adress but if its ready and is going to be shipped within a week so it arrives at my door within 2 weeks I would like it sent to my current address</div></div> Please pm me your number, or give me your name so I can call you.

Zach,

Will I get my pm answered? What else can I do to get a response as for when my reload order will ship?

Thanks,
Andrew

I'm in no hurry. However, I've also called just to get an ETA. I was told next week sometime by someone in the shop when I got in, then I called back and was told you have no idea.

Is there any way to get a rough timetable? That way I know if I need to go just buy some more elsewhere in the meantime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jephs422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in no hurry. However, I've also called just to get an ETA. I was told next week sometime by someone in the shop when I got in, then I called back and was told you have no idea.

Is there any way to get a rough timetable? That way I know if I need to go just buy some more elsewhere in the meantime.</div></div> Order number sir?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jephs422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in no hurry. However, I've also called just to get an ETA. I was told next week sometime by someone in the shop when I got in, then I called back and was told you have no idea.

Is there any way to get a rough timetable? That way I know if I need to go just buy some more elsewhere in the meantime.</div></div> Order number sir?

</div></div>

I'm not sure. I mailed in 500 pieces of brass and 168smks for reload.

I have been following along and see that we are waiting on powder.
I am sure itching for the gb sw118lr to be done.
It's already late so I hope you guys don't get in a mad rush to load it up and send it out. Instead take your time and work up a real consistent load for us.
smile.gif

Order 2130. I might as well ask too. I received the Game Kings long ago but the Group Buy is still out there.

Still waiting for an update a little commo goes a long way.

Edited. Sorry for being frustrated. Been a long week. I support these guys whole heatedly as the ammo rocks. Just have to remember how slammed they likely are. I apologize for being a tired prick.

man i have like 400 pieces of brass i want to send,after reading this thread i think i will wait or maybe look around for alternatives. would really like to support a hide members business, dont i also dont want the hassle of chasing down my brass or relaods for months at a time. i will have to think on this.

SW118 group buys have an update if you look at the post last week.

I will re-post it:

We thought our Hodgdon order was shipping on the 10th, it is not, it will ship on the 17th, next week.

We have lots of projectiles and fired brass. We have more Sierra products shipping to us on the 6th of February, and another 100,000 175 shipping at the end of February.

Our primer situation looks good for now for 556 and 308 for new ammo and reloads.

I just want to let the ones who do not know, we are still small and use smaller equipment so we take a little longer to get stuff done like processing brass for 556 and 300blk. The holidays logged jammed us a bit but we will get through it.

GB orders are being worked on. We will have the 300 winmag 208 amax orders out before this weeks end.

308 in premium and FC brass will follow when the powder arrives next week, the FC will be done first and then the premium stuff.

Reloads will be focused on this week. We have a lot of them loaded, we just need to box them up and ship them, I know these have taken longer, but the holidays with people traveling and other things have slowed the process. We are here now, totally focused on getting orders of all types out.

I will start answer the pms and emails tonight and hope to have them finished up tomorrow evening.

The phones are ringer none stop, there might be a busy signal, just call after hours and leave a message and we will get to it.

Last year was good for us, we learned a lot and still have a lot more to learn about this business. We just want to thank everyone for the business this last year. We hope the holidays were great to you and your families. We look forward to a great 2013.

Powder just arrived, I will get these done for you guys.

Thanks,

Zach

SWammo,

You are doing a awesome job for a company of your size. The quality of ammo you make is the top of the line i would say.
The back orders while no one likes them, can be looked at as a good thing becuase if people did not like your company or your products then they would not buy from you.

I want to highlight that despite your hard work, there will be people that will get upset becuase of delays or issues and so forth, what i will say is keep on driving forward and getting the ammo made and boxed up and shipped.

Heath

Just placed order #2841 for SW118LR and 77gr 5.56. Thanks for making such awesome ammo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24SWS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWammo,

You are doing a awesome job for a company of your size. The quality of ammo you make is the top of the line i would say.
The back orders while no one likes them, can be looked at as a good thing becuase if people did not like your company or your products then they would not buy from you.

I want to highlight that despite your hard work, there will be people that will get upset becuase of delays or issues and so forth, what i will say is keep on driving forward and getting the ammo made and boxed up and shipped.

Heath</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo1312</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just placed order #2841 for SW118LR and 77gr 5.56. Thanks for making such awesome ammo!

</div></div>

Motivation right there, thanks guys.

Zach,

That's great news! You have no idea how happy you'll make if you get my reloads processed. Looking forward to using your ammo for sure. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24SWS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWammo,

</div></div>

+1000
Y'all are doing a great job. Just finished counting up some .308 and 5.56 brass to ship to you for reloads. Looking forward to running your 5.56 ammo at Thunder Ranch.

OK folks,

I have a pretty good schedule

Sub sonic 308 orders will be filled and shipped by Thursday except a couple orders that were recently ordered. The rest will be filled the following Tuesday.

300 Blk orders 220 subs will be filling all week, and hoping to have them filled by Wednesday of next week

300 blk 208 amax orders will start being filled Monday next week and should have them finished up in a couple days, not to back logged on those

308 win brass will be filled starting tomorrow should get most of those out up to order number 2843

sw118 gb orders, we plan to fill 10 a day for the next week. Would do more, but some of those orders are big.

sw118 regular orders will be caught up and shipping withing 72 hrs by the end of next week.

300blk 147 gb orders will be finished before this weeks end, shipping the final orders by Monday of next week.

Reload orders we are going to start working on them over the weekends to keep from getting behind on these for the future orders.

The end of the year really suck logistic wise due to companies shutting down early and people taking trips. But we are doing pretty good getting things done.

We have 4 new people working here and another starting the second week of February.

Just want to thank everyone for a great year last year. We look forward to 2013 and doing our best to give you the best.

Thanks,

Zach

GB Order is # 2120, placed 11/06/2012 at 10:58PM. Where am I in line?

Hey what about me the little guy with a couple reloads? Ive sent em back in december i think it was. let me know.

Hey Zach, sent you a pm with questions about a reloading order I'd like to send y'all. Thanks a bunch

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman09</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GB Order is # 2120, placed 11/06/2012 at 10:58PM. Where am I in line?</div></div> I have the order number in sequence in the GB thread.

I know you guys are beat down and swamped right now. Is 4 weeks for 1000 rounds of blackout still a good estimate?

Also I've never heard back on my 75 lapua brass reloads I sent in a couple of months ago. I know it's a small order, but I'd like to get it off the books so I don't forget about it.

I've not forgotten how great you guys have been in the past, I'm sure right now is overwhelming for you. Thanks for your continued hard work.

I apologize but, it just so happens the new ghillie suit I made looks identical to your mailbox...so don't yell at the mailman when you don't get your stuff...LOL...Kidding, kidding...you'll get yours before me so, I have ammo jealousy!

We have some new email addresses to help filter things better. Every email was going to the same email, got really congested.

to get ahold of Zach: [email protected]

Mike: [email protected]

order status: [email protected]

these are new, let me know if you sent an email to one of these, I want to see if they are working properly.

Zach

Hi,

Sent one to "order status" and cc'ed Zach.

Thanks,
Andrew