• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SW AMMO UPDATE THREAD

Re: SW AMMO UPDATE THREAD

patiently waiting and will be sending in 300 brass pieces here soon too. hoping you get caught up in the next few months before i send in.

I shipped 60 boxes today, personal best for a days work, and I have a full house tomorrow so it should be better.

look for win brass 308 orders tomorrow, sw118 orders I have a pile of that right now made. Some 300 blk orders will go out tomorrow, premium 260 is looking good.

Thanks all,

Zach

Zach, I would like to say Thank You and in this time and all the panic and disorder you sir are doing a fine job. Keep up the good work and you have my business.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shipped 60 boxes today, personal best for a days work, and I have a full house tomorrow so it should be better.

look for win brass 308 orders tomorrow, sw118 orders I have a pile of that right now made. Some 300 blk orders will go out tomorrow, premium 260 is looking good.

Thanks all,

Zach </div></div>

Nice!

Order # 2650
1/8/2013

500 Rds .308 175 SMK for reload service.

Reloading service 600 rounds of 175 SMK attached to SW118LR order #2090

11/1/12

Order update please.

Southwest,

I am new here...but I can tell you based on the customer service you guys are demonstrating in this thread you have gone to the top of my list for new ammo purchases as I can afford them.
Delays are sometimes caused by events beyond your control, this is one of those for your industry.
When all the dust clears from this mess, your company will be standing tall and proud.
Well done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reloading service 600 rounds of 175 SMK attached to SW118LR order #2090

11/1/12

Order update please. </div></div>

This made me feel better! I sent my brass in late November/early December and I thought mine was taking along time! Apparently its crazy busy right now?

No answers to repeated phone calls and emails. Been told twice before christmas that my order would ship. Now almost 3 months later i still have no ammo. What customer service?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boydo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No answers to repeated phone calls and emails. Been told twice before christmas that my order would ship. Now almost 3 months later i still have no ammo. What customer service?</div></div>

Same here, I've not had a PM replied to in a while. I've never had an issue before this.

smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boydo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No answers to repeated phone calls and emails. Been told twice before christmas that my order would ship. Now almost 3 months later i still have no ammo. What customer service?</div></div>

Same here, I've not had a PM replied to in a while. I've never had an issue before this.

smirk.gif
</div></div>

I have had several order with Southwest ammo and i can assure you that they did not forget about your orders. Things are swamped where they are and they are doing their best.

Heath

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boydo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No answers to repeated phone calls and emails. Been told twice before christmas that my order would ship. Now almost 3 months later i still have no ammo. What customer service?</div></div>

The answer to all of the Pm's have been answered on this thread, I am posting on this thing as things come up or change. I do not ignore Pm's, I do look at them on my phone when I am running a machine or boxing.

On page 4 of this thread and a couple post up are some updates that will answer most questions.

I do have a full time person answer phones right now, she is green when it comes to ammo but she is picking up things really well.

Once we can clear a lot of orders, we can give better schedules. I appreciate all of you, sometimes I have to buckle in and get stuff done.

Thanks,

Zach

Everybody posting and PMing all of these "where's my order" complaints should realize that you are just adding to the burden of Zach and crew and thus slowing their effort to produce the ammo we all want.

I ordered on the 300WM 208Amax GB waaaay back on 23-Oct-2012 and I just received my ammo this past Thursday. Thanks Zach! Beautiful stuff! Can't wait to try it out (when we get out of the subzero months).

Yeah, I posted a "where's my order" message around a month after my check cleared back in Nov, but after reading all of the SWA status threads I realized how busy they were and decided to adopt a policy of respectful patience...and that was back before all of the rabid left-lunacy and associated panic buying and component shortages.

If you are stressing over the current long wait for SWA's high quality precision products, just go shopping at your local gun shop or sporting goods store (oops! empty shelves) or send an order to your favorite online vendor of retail ammo (oops! no stock).

While I continue to patiently (and quietly) wait for my first order of SW118, I occupy myself by searching for a real nice barrel to switch my Savage 12 BVSS to 260 Rem (more orders coming Zach!).

Keep your powder dry and your family safe.

-Al

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LeadLogic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody posting and PMing all of these "where's my order" complaints should realize that you are just adding to the burden of Zach and crew and thus slowing their effort to produce the ammo we all want.

I ordered on the 300WM 208Amax GB waaaay back on 23-Oct-2012 and I just received my ammo this past Thursday. Thanks Zach! Beautiful stuff! Can't wait to try it out (when we get out of the subzero months).

Yeah, I posted a "where's my order" message around a month after my check cleared back in Nov, but after reading all of the SWA status threads I realized how busy they were and decided to adopt a policy of respectful patience...and that was back before all of the rabid left-lunacy and associated panic buying and component shortages.

If you are stressing over the current long wait for SWA's high quality precision products, just go shopping at your local gun shop or sporting goods store (oops! empty shelves) or send an order to your favorite online vendor of retail ammo (oops! no stock).

While I continue to patiently (and quietly) wait for my first order of SW118, I occupy myself by searching for a real nice barrel to switch my Savage 12 BVSS to 260 Rem (more orders coming Zach!).

Keep your powder dry and your family safe.

-Al</div></div>
I agree. I'm as antsy as anyone else to get my order, but this is an unusual situation, so after my first PM asking for status, I've also decided to just sit back and deal with it. I don't like having to wait, but as said above, there's no other choices out there and I do know that I will receive mine from SWAmmo.

I'd order more from them, but I see they're no longer offering the bulk pack orders. Probably a wise decision on their part until things reach a more normal state...

This is why I never called or pm about my order. I just kept reading the updates that Zach provides us, hoping for my order to come through.

Noticed the .308 Winchester 175 SMK in new Win. brass is no longer up on your website. Is it discontinued (hope not), no longer available, etc...? Would like to order/get in line for more. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tnichols</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noticed the .308 Winchester 175 SMK in new Win. brass is no longer up on your website. Is it discontinued (hope not), no longer available, etc...? Would like to order/get in line for more. Thanks.</div></div> Just out of brass right now, good news is I did find more, lots more luckily, bad news, I want to catch up a little more before I put it back in stock.

Thanks,

Zach

Zach,

Will you shoot me a PM on LEO Officer price for 175 Match loaded ammo shipped to me?

200 round price and 500 round price.

Thanks
Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Got the email today the UPS has my shipment and it's being delivered.

SW Ammo, I will be plaving more orders in the future
smile.gif

Heath

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I do have a full time person answer phones right now, she is green when it comes to ammo but she is picking up things really well.

</div></div>

Shes quite the charmer. Is she a looker too? One thing I reccomend to get her up to speed is give her one of each of the components and the rounds (Labeled preferred) to get her to understand at least the size difference between everything. Telling her the story of how the .308 and .223 got together and had a baby called the 300BLK may be helpful too. Or how the .260 is the hot cousin, and the 338LM is the overweight uncle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tnichols</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noticed the .308 Winchester 175 SMK in new Win. brass is no longer up on your website. Is it discontinued (hope not), no longer available, etc...? Would like to order/get in line for more. Thanks.</div></div> Just out of brass right now, good news is I did find more, lots more luckily, bad news, I want to catch up a little more before I put it back in stock.

Thanks,

Zach</div></div> Cancel that, just got the word on our own brass. We will have our own headstamped 308 brass. The brass is made by a big name company. This is very exciting news.

3 weeks, we will have the first 300,000 pieces.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any word on your own 260 brass?</div></div> It is being run after the 308.

When can we start ordering 308 with your head-stamped brass? I'm ready now to make my next bulk order, when you are ready to take more on.

PM me if need be.

Thanks

I would be interested in ordering some as Lash is. PM me if thats most appropriate.

Thanks....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24SWS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got the email today the UPS has my shipment and it's being delivered.

SW Ammo, I will be plaving more orders in the future
smile.gif

Heath </div></div>

What was your order number if you don't mind me asking?

I'm eagerly waiting for the .260s. Got some Scenars with RM brass ordered but would like to place a bulk order when the SWAs get under way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tnichols</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noticed the .308 Winchester 175 SMK in new Win. brass is no longer up on your website. Is it discontinued (hope not), no longer available, etc...? Would like to order/get in line for more. Thanks.</div></div> Just out of brass right now, good news is I did find more, lots more luckily, bad news, I want to catch up a little more before I put it back in stock.

Thanks,

Zach</div></div> Cancel that, just got the word on our own brass. We will have our own headstamped 308 brass. The brass is made by a big name company. This is very exciting news.

3 weeks, we will have the first 300,000 pieces.

Thanks Zach. I appreciate the update, quick response, fine product, AND putting up with all of us.

</div></div>

So, I have the ammo made for all of the 178 amaxes, 150 accubonds, 150 ballistic tips, 180 game-kings, 155 scenars in FC brass.

We have a Styrofoam shortage, so we have been using the berry;s slip boxes and 50 flip top boxes.

We are still hammering on the sw 118 group buy, regular orders, and 300 blk orders.

Reloads, I am very sorry for those of you waiting, Tuesday, I have a person staring here that will help relieve some of the reload orders. A lot of you have been very patient, I really appreciate it.

We were just told today that our credit line has been removed because we are in the fire arms industry. This is a minor set back with our own brass being purchase, we are working on alternative sources for credit. Fuck those people, we will do it on our own like we have done before or find a way.

You guys have been good to us with all of this going on, we thank you, and we are working very hard to get the ammo you have requested through us.

Thanks again,

Zach

That credit line freaking sucks. BOA begged me to open w/ them and I told them just why I wouldn't.

Is 4 weeks a pretty solid number on blackout? I'd be up for 1000 rounds if so.

I'm in a similar boat to you Terry, as I do have 500 rounds of reloads pending since Thanksgiving. On the upshot however, the 35 boxes of SW 118LR I ordered, and the 25 boxes I talked my dad into ordering for himself, were processed and shipped in 7 days. The way I see it, these guys may take some time, but they make some mighty fine stuff, and I'm happy to keep mailing them checks, especially when they'll reload for me at 60 cents/round.

And secondly, fuck BOA, and any other creditor who fails to invest in a profitable business. I won't dive into ethical diatribes on whom banks may invest in, but as institutions with investors they are obligated to generate income, and if they fail to choose an ethical and profitable business because of political affiliation, then they have failed their investors, employees, business owners, and customers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, I have the ammo made for all of the 178 amaxes, 150 accubonds, 150 ballistic tips, 180 game-kings, 155 scenars in FC brass.

We have a Styrofoam shortage, so we have been using the berry;s slip boxes and 50 flip top boxes.

We are still hammering on the sw 118 group buy, regular orders, and 300 blk orders.

Reloads, I am very sorry for those of you waiting, Tuesday, I have a person staring here that will help relieve some of the reload orders. A lot of you have been very patient, I really appreciate it.

We were just told today that our credit line has been removed because we are in the fire arms industry. This is a minor set back with our own brass being purchase, we are working on alternative sources for credit. Fuck those people, we will do it on our own like we have done before or find a way.

You guys have been good to us with all of this going on, we thank you, and we are working very hard to get the ammo you have requested through us.

Thanks again,

Zach </div></div>

That slimy scumbag company that cancelled your credit has no spine and they are a bunch of punks. I hate that these companys are dropping accounts from ammo and firearms related companys.

Im sure there is a bank that will do business with you. Link up with people at Mcmillan and see who they went with for a new bank account. Or they might be able to have some reference banks for you.

Heath

keep up the good work SW.............anyone absolutely needing their ammo today is delusional and already waaaaaaay far behind the curve. I will patiently wait for my 168amaxes and probably even put an another order in soon--depending on the taxes.

My buddy owns a bar and was told that his bank, which he has been at for 23 years as a business owner and private customer now has a no lend, no extention policy to any bar.....insane.

"First, kill all the lawyers..."-----Shakespeare, 1600's

"Are bankers lawyers?"------me, 2010's

Unable to get on-line payments to process. Just a heads up. PM sent.

I couldn't get an order to go through all weekend and again today. Tried calling without success-phone busy every time I tried.

Hopefully they'll see this thread

We have had some issues with our credit card processor. We seem to gotten through to someone, we will be back online hopefully later today. Everything is good, we are trucking along as usual.

Good news, we found a new line of credit, we will have our 308 brass here shortly, and also the 260 brass is scheduled to be here around 4 weeks.

Thanks everyone,

Zach

I was able to get through on the phone, got an order placed and spoke to Zach's very helpful gal Friday. System glitch as noted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ker2222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">keep up the good work SW.............anyone absolutely needing their ammo today is delusional and already waaaaaaay far behind the curve. I will patiently wait for my 168amaxes and probably even put an another order in soon--depending on the taxes.

My buddy owns a bar and was told that his bank, which he has been at for 23 years as a business owner and private customer now has a no lend, no extention policy to any bar.....insane.

"First, kill all the lawyers..."-----Shakespeare, 1600's

"Are bankers lawyers?"------me, 2010's</div></div>
Remember that he who controls the money, controls the people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Jefferson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1802</div></div>