• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SW AMMO UPDATE THREAD

Yeah tough times in the supply chain, I cancelled a small 308 order because I have a thousand+ rounds on hand, give mine to the next guy that doesn't. I think we are about over the hump on major shortages. I hope you guys get the 300 win mag some day. Building a bull barrel 300 WM, and a 260, I already got my first load of 260 from you.

Zach,
FYI I went through your website to get more ammo and to find out if it would be bulk packs loose, or in boxes. Once someone answers me back from the email (with other question), I will start ordering again.
Thanks,
Ron

Ronald C. Evenson, CEO
Kinetic Ops, Inc

It looks like they just added some more 300 BLK ammo... 110 grain V-Max for $52.99 x50 and they raised the price of 220 grain SMK from $56.99 to $61.99 x50. Bummer on the price increase.

Zach I sent you a PM RE order #2850, can you take a look for it when you get a moment.

Thanks!

Zach,

sent in a PM about some refunds. Also sent an email last week. Please ship when you have a moment.

I have called several times and been told that ammo was going to ship "the end of next week." I have called and been informed that new powder is being tested. My order is for .308 reloading service and now the website says:"Reloading Service- Temporarily Discontinued, Call if you have a coupon, it will still be honored."

My question is have the reloading service and all reloading service orders prior to this change been put aside for "new" production orders?

ok, thanks for those of you who are allowing bulk packing for 300klk and 556. We did ship a lot of those orders today.

260, 123 Scenars in stock on the shelf.

Southwest Ammunition 260 Rem. 123 grain Scenar - 20rd Box

Great news, the 308 brass is here, Mike will post the pictures up later. It is really cool seeing SWA on some brass.

Thanks for the patients,

Zach

ok, thanks for those of you who are allowing bulk packing for 300klk and 556. We did ship a lot of those orders today.

260, 123 Scenars in stock on the shelf.

Southwest Ammunition 260 Rem. 123 grain Scenar - 20rd Box

Great news, the 308 brass is here, Mike will post the pictures up later. It is really cool seeing SWA on some brass.

Thanks for the patients,

Zach

Zach-

You can bulk pack the 5.56 on order #2841 and the 300BLK on order #4981. Just don't bulk pack them together :)

I also sent you a PM regarding 260 Rem 142SMK.

You can bulk pack Order# 5812 & 5576. I would also like to change order# 5576 but I haven't received an email response and I can't leave a voice message.

Here is the bulk of it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369863087.111460.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here are some 308 subs loaded

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369863532.476547.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just put these up last night. Mike is picking up 12,000 of them today. These will ship later next week, I need to shoot some more to confirm the FPS. These projectiles cost me a bit more so there is a price bump from the last run.

Southwest Ammunition 260 Rem. 142gr SMK - 20rd Box

What brass are these using? It doesn't really matter, other than to satisfy my OCD. The last 100 rds I got were SSA brass.

Order number 2829 placed in January. Nothing at my door as yet.

2 hours after this post SW ammo phoned and let me know the particular head stamp was the hold up. We changed the order and it should ship next week. Thanks! Can't wait to try this out at Thunder Valley!

June 3rd and still no ammo. It seems this order is still lost. Is it possible to confirm a date it will definitely be shipped?

June 3rd and still no ammo. It seems this order is still lost. Is it possible to confirm a date it will definitely be shipped?

Zach and SWammo staff: I appreciate that supply chain logistics and inventory management can be challenging but I've reached the point where I need a firm shipping date or a refund check. I've read only good things about your ammo but responding to queries and following up mean something to. To reiterate my response to Kristin's phone call, yes I will accept any head stamp brass. No ammo isn't acceptable any more.

just recieved my reload order, and am very pleased with how it was shipped and packaged. cant wait to take it out and shoot. for the record, i am always able to contact sw ammo with a phone call and they have been very plesant and honorable peeps to deal with. i will def be a customer for life with them...

night eagle

I hope to hear some good news fairly soon as well. The latest update I got from Kristen on my order for .308 Match (pre-order) was that it would ship between 4 - 6 June.
And today is 6 June - can only hope :)

Has the .308 premium lapua ammo shipped yet? I ordered some in late december or january, and haven't seen any sign of it.

Mine was order #2560.

Last edited:
Zach, my 300 BLK arrived today, thanks. I know you jammed up, but when do you expect to start the reloading backup ? I have a bunch of .308 cases, some of it yours, that I would like to send out at some point. No rush, just curious.

Just checking on order #3399. Early Feb. order for .308 175SMK in new Win. brass. Tried the customer service email with no response. Check sent and cashed at time of order.

Got shipping notice for order #2841 placed on 1/21/13 today...250 rds of 77gr SMK. Thanks!

I placed order #2726 on 1/14/13. Hopefully mine will ship shortly. I have been really looking forward to trying these out.

Update: Order received 7/5/13
Bulk shipped with tracking. Cartridges look good. Will update with range report.

Time for some .308!
Thanks Zach & SWA
------------------------------------------------
I placed an order for 5.56 77smk on 03/04/2013
Order#: 4755

Any chance I can get a status update? Have sent a few emails but have not heard back.
Bulk shipping is fine if it gets the order completed.

I would really like to place an order for .308 but will hold out until this last order gets filled.

Thanks for your time.
-K

Last edited:
What order number are you guys up to I have two orders in, one for reloads one for new, new is
Transaction ID 5023397536
Invoice 4501
2/19/13
Know you guys are working hard just checking. Got the reloads, they were great. Love to know you will open up reloading again soon?

Knight6, Kristen will try calling you about your order.

Reloads are on hold until we get caught up.

We added 7 more people, they will start next week. New girl in the right as of Monday this week, her name is Shanda. The phones will be answered starting from 8:30 am, to 5 pm here in AZ.

Brady625, Kristen has tried calling you to discuss your order, if you could give us a call, we can get this figured out.

MrSunday, your order will go out, bulk pack helps the situation, still no styro's for regular boxes.

We are catching up, we have stopped some loadings to help do that.

Thanks,

Zach

Knight6, Kristen will try calling you about your order.

Reloads are on hold until we get caught up.

We added 7 more people, they will start next week. New girl in the right as of Monday this week, her name is Shanda. The phones will be answered starting from 8:30 am, to 5 pm here in AZ.

Brady625, Kristen has tried calling you to discuss your order, if you could give us a call, we can get this figured out.

MrSunday, your order will go out, bulk pack helps the situation, still no styro's for regular boxes.

We are catching up, we have stopped some loadings to help do that.

Thanks,

Zach

I will try to call this week. I am currently out of the country so I was trying to use email for most of our contact.

Zach,

When do you guys think you will start shipping the "SWA head-stamped brass" .308 175gr Match ammo?
If it matters, my prepay(deposit) was order #5205 and my final payment for the remainder was order #5756.

I knew that the brass came in a couple of weeks back, so I didn't know if the stuff would start shipping soon or if there was some other component holding the show up now.

Thanks for any update to can provide.

For pre order ammo, I have shipped some smaller orders already. I originally was going to use a different powder than I usually use because I cannot get ahold of the powder I normally use. I was able to get some better powder, so I had to do some leg work to get the load right with this brass. I have the powder as of tomorrow, and will start rockin these out. Sorry for the delay, I am at the mercy of what I can get and when it comes. Powder has been tough lately, Hodgdon has been filling 1 pounders over 8 pounders and I use a popular powder so that makes it even harder.

We will be adding a new shift as of next week, I probably should have done this earlier, lesson learned.

We will be sending emails to keep up the info, phones are being answered, say high to our new girl in the office if you call.

Zach