• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Swappable Supressor for the DTA SRS

Cira

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2009
I'd like a supressor that I can use on my .308 SRS barrel (which is threaded 3/4 x 24) that I can also use on my AR-15s (threaded 1/2 x 28) for 55.6 and 300 whisper. I can't for the life of me find any company that makes a 7.62 can and 2 adapters that would make this work. I'd rather not have my SRS barrel rethreaded. So it looks like my options are:

Get an AAR Titan (338 can threaded for 3/4x24) but it's big ( 32 oz) and big money (1700). And then just get a good 7.62 can for the AR.

Any ideas?

Re: Swappable Supressor for the DTA SRS

Our new 338 can is being tested on a DTA right now. We have 338, 300 and 308 tubes for it. It sounds awesome on the 20" 308 and no ear pro needed for the 338.
We just sent it off to the MARSOC Advanced sniper course so it wont be back for 4 weeks. It will have 3000 rounds through it when it returns. I'll see if I can get some photos of it sent back.