• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

Re: SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

I just ordered mine yesterday and got the same email today. It's cool I have a 5-20 from the first group buy when they first came out to occupy my time. Thanks for the great deal SWFA!!!

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">If anyone wants a 1-6 and is still looking to split the deal, send me a PM.</span> Partner found.

Ordered June 6th, no emails (other then initial confirmation). I'm kinda hoping by some miracle the 1-6 will be in by the time my 5-20 is

FYI-Ordered on 5/26. received shipping notice on 6/14 for the 5x20. Should be here on Monday. No word on the 1x6.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Howa4AU</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI-Ordered on 5/26. received shipping notice on 6/14 for the 5x20. Should be here on Monday. No word on the 1x6. </div></div>

So if they have stock but doing the limited shipping as mentioned before I have about a week left before I get my first email hopefully!! not bad

i got in on the 1-6 and 5-20 combo within 2 minutes of them getting the code activated. i'll let you know when i get a shipment notice, but i'm guessing the people who ordered just the 1-6 will have priority, which is a little sad, seeing as we're paying interest (if we paid via CC) for about $400 worth of product we dont have in our hands.

I haven't received any emails from SWFA as of 6/16. I havent ordered anything yet, so they haven't charged me for anything, and so far I am very happy with their service.

Am I writing this on Facebook? Oh..., no..., this is Sniper's Hide! It's starting to read like Facebook. But how would I know, I dont have a Facebook account. But I can certainly see who does! Will everyone please LIKE me, whatever that means.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got in on the 1-6 and 5-20 combo within 2 minutes of them getting the code activated. i'll let you know when i get a shipment notice, but i'm guessing the people who ordered just the 1-6 will have priority, which is a little sad, seeing as we're paying interest (if we paid via CC) for about $400 worth of product we dont have in our hands.</div></div>

They don't charge your CC unless they ship you an item. Unless you got a 5-20 shipped then you get charged for it.

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got in on the 1-6 and 5-20 combo within 2 minutes of them getting the code activated. i'll let you know when i get a shipment notice, but i'm guessing the people who ordered just the 1-6 will have priority, which is a little sad, seeing as we're paying interest (if we paid via CC) for about $400 worth of product we dont have in our hands.</div></div>

They don't charge your CC unless they ship you an item. Unless you got a 5-20 shipped then you get charged for it.

Aron- </div></div>

correct. they charged us the full price for the 5-20. when the 1-6 ships, they will charge an additional ~$400. I'd have preferred 1/2 the discount applied to each item, which makes the most sense logically, so customers aren't paying interest on an item not in possession.

Its not really a big deal - its more of a minor gripe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MP15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SS 5-20 arrived last night when I was at work. Opened up this AM when I got home. Man this thing is sweet! Added bonus, they sent me the version with the blacked out side cap - no logo! A buddy got his a week and a half ago and his had the logo???? Luck of the draw maybe, but I much prefer the look without the big glaring logo on the side. SS is printed on the bottom of the turret housing and on the ring by the objective.

Not that it's any big deal, but what's everyone else getting? Logo or not? Sticker in box? Reticle sub-tension card? I just got the scope and small wrench for turret caps.

Now to get it mounted and continue my OCW test. Thanks for the deal SWFA! </div></div>My 5-20 had the logo on the side and the sticker in the box. It didn't come with a reticle sub-tension card.

Anyone that is missing the reticle card, drop us an e-mail with your name and address and a note about the missing card and we will ship one out asap.

[email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so very torn......
</div></div>

Just do it brother, everyone else is...

I got my 5-20 in today. I got the reticle card, but no logo on knob and no sticker for sure.

Hi,

Anyone here that ordered a 5-20 & 1-6 combo pack, but does not want 1-6 scope and wants to split up cost, please PM me. I'll take your 1-6. Thanks!

Couldn't help myself... just ordered the combo. Have no rifles to put either scope on... but couldn't let this one pass. Guess that makes 6 SWFA scopes now. :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couldn't help myself... just ordered the combo. Have no rifles to put either scope on... but couldn't let this one pass. Guess that makes 6 SWFA scopes now. :p </div></div>

Wow 6 SS scopes! Wish I had a few. You really are a lucky loyal SWFA die hard fan of great envy!

Anyone hear of a possible date that the first 1-6x carrying SWFA boat might be hitting US soil?

Just checking.

Looking forward to it...

PICT0398.JPG

PICT0414.JPG

oh that SUCKs...i was thinking we had until july 15, Doh!
thanks for the heads up

I just watched lonewolfusmc's Youtube review, and saw that he got a reticle card with his 5-20. Then I see here that some of you got an allen wrench, stickers, and a card?

I bought my 5-20 just after the 4000 code went live. Do the extras(stickers, card and wrench) only come with the illuminated version? All I got was a scope in a plain box with some padding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone that is missing the reticle card, drop us an e-mail with your name and address and a note about the missing card and we will ship one out asap.

[email protected] </div></div>

^^^

I just made my order for the combo. I thought I might have to split the deal or guarantee the wife I'd sell the 5-20x to get the deal. But no such need. Now I'm in the club - those waiting for word on a ship date for the 1-6x.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this is a futile attempt but, word on the 1-6?? </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know this is a futile attempt but, word on the 1-6?? </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

+2

Been away from the forums for a bit. Just caught the tail end of the 10k deal and couldnt pass it up. Now that I have actually researched this new 1-6 I can't wait to get hands on. Just need a rifle to mount it on now lol.

And the waiting begins

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhenerie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been away from the forums for a bit. Just caught the tail end of the 10k deal and couldnt pass it up. Now that I have actually researched this new 1-6 I can't wait to get hands on. Just need a rifle to mount it on now lol.

And the waiting begins </div></div>

Welcome to the wait club, brother. I've been waiting months for the SS 1-6 release. Getting close now I imagine.

Does any one know if these 2 scopes have restricted exports "ITAR "rules applying to them? I want to bring them back from the USA to New Zealand ?

Just an FYI. I e-mailed SWFA as they instructed since I did not receive a reticle sub-tension card with my SS 5-20. It took them a couple days, but I did get an e-mail confirmation that they shipped me a card for my scope free of charge.

Thanks SWFA! The card will come in handy.

Same here, got the email confirmation for the sub-tension card as well. Will definately be handy to have!

Just called SWFA to change my payment info to different piece of plastic. Of coarse I asked when they might have the 1-6x to ship. Charley said they are pushing for a quick ship time now and it should be pretty soon now. So I'm thinking later part July I hope, but yeah who knows......

SWFA thank you for your donation of the gift certificates for the 1-6 and 5-20 on the prize table of the SH Cup. I got the 5-20 gift cert and will be sending it in tomorrow. Thank you for the support.

Dang and I was hoping for the beginning of July, oh well...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillZone45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang and I was hoping for the beginning of July, oh well... </div></div>

Well maybe, brother KillZone... I just don't know what very soon now means coming from them. Mid July is 3 weeks away, maybe by then?

I am looking for the 1-6 if anyone is interested in parting with it. I know they haven't shipped yet.

Please send me a PM. Thanks!

Unlimited eye relief no, but the eye box is pretty forgiving... enough so that it shouldn't matter... and yes you can shoot with both eyes open.

I base this on the SWFA 1-4x... it could vary with the 1-6x but I imagine not that much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Question for someone who might know. When the 1-6x24 scope is set for 1x power, do you have unlimited eye relief? Can you shoot with both eyes open?</div></div>
There is sort of a review of the 1-6 here:
http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3287137&page=1

Key points are that the 1x is true and usable with both eyes open, plus the illumination is daylight bright.

Yeah I am now kicking myself as I had ordered one of the 1-6 under the buy and then cancelled it (idiot move). Now I will have to get one full price or what ever they go for if I can find one in the sale section later. Steven (the lame)

I just re read the entire original SS1-6x24 HD review thread Jon started way back in January, I think I have serious mental issues, me thinks.......
Oh SS 1-6x24 HD please, oh please ship early July!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same here, got the email confirmation for the sub-tension card as well. Will definately be handy to have! </div></div>

They're adding one to my 1-6 shipment (according to yesterday's email).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Helter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same here, got the email confirmation for the sub-tension card as well. Will definately be handy to have! </div></div>

They're adding one to my 1-6 shipment (according to yesterday's email). </div></div>

I have received no such email.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoFail</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Helter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same here, got the email confirmation for the sub-tension card as well. Will definately be handy to have! </div></div>

They're adding one to my 1-6 shipment (according to yesterday's email). </div></div>

I have received no such email..... </div></div>

It was responding to my request for a subtension card. If you didn't email them asking for one, you wouldn't get an email.

Just got a UPS tracking notice 5 minutes ago that had me excited, until I realized that they were probably just sending the card out separately. I'll be amused if a big box shows up with just a paper card in it.

Mine showed up in an envelope from SWFA with delivery confirmation...... just the card and packing slip.

It was a nice gesture on SWFA's part. Thanks SWFA! The card will come in handy for reference.

Hope you don't have to request the card to get one with the scope.

Yes, as a matter of fact, my SS 5-20 shipped with only the scope and the allen wrench for re-setting the turret caps. I assumed that since the illuminated version came with the reticle card, that the non-illuminated model did too. It seems that some are shipping with them and some aren't for whatever reason.

At the end of the day, I'm happy that SWFA sent me one free of charge, and yes I ordered the combo 10000 deal.

I sent them a e-mail as they requested (above somewhere) and within a couple of days I got an e-mail back saying the card had shipped on their dime. Mighty nice customer service in my book. I'm sure they are shipping a shit ton of these scopes and sometimes small things get overlooked. They made it right in the end.

If you ordered, hopefully you'll get one with your scope, but if you don't, let them know and they'll hook you up. It's not the end of the world to not have the card. Hell, some people may not even want or use it. Personally I think it will be handy to have.

You can also contact SWFA and they'll e-mail you the sub-tension diagram so you can print it to whatever size you want and then you have the option to laminate it.

Got my SWFA 1-6 yesterday. Already sighted in and tested out to 300 with a review soon to follow. So far it's f'n awesome.

SWFA1-6-1.jpg

Mounted up nice in an old Bobro I had. The low/slightly forward. The FFP killer donut reticle is the chit.

I should probably also mention that I am kidding and that this is a photo I stole from Jon's thread. I even changed the date thinking I might freak at least a few people out. I don't have one but it would be cooler if I did. Hope no one's chin wrinkled up just now