• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

Re: SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IATigerHawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if they are taking $ in may, and shipping in NOV, why didn't they just run the promo in OCT... Like i said before, I feel like I funded a kickstarter project.</div></div>

They took your money? They aren't charging me until shipping day. </div></div>

Exactly.

Why is this such an issue? </div></div>
They took $1,313.40 which was the full cost of the 5-20 HD with zero discount applied. the remainder of the discount and like $286 will be taken upon shipment of the 1-6. And I hope I don't get charged twice for shipping.

That is my only issue. That's why I feel like I funded a kickstarter project. Had they split 50% of the discount on the 5-20 and 50% on the 1-6 it'd be another story.

With that said, I think its still a good deal on the scopes. However, I think the way they split the discount or lack thereof, is a little lame, especially if they knew the other scope wouldn't be in for months.

I paid my $1313, I'm entitled to gripe, especially f you haven't been charged anything, yet.

Buying the 1-6 was a pre-order. SWFA is risking nothing on this buy, you covered their cost on both scopes. But you had the option. It is still a good deal if you dont consider the time it takes to deliver. Enjoy your scopes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IATigerHawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if they are taking $ in may, and shipping in NOV, why didn't they just run the promo in OCT... Like i said before, I feel like I funded a kickstarter project.</div></div>

They took your money? They aren't charging me until shipping day. </div></div>

Exactly.

Why is this such an issue? </div></div>
They took $1,313.40 which was the full cost of the 5-20 HD with zero discount applied. the remainder of the discount and like $286 will be taken upon shipment of the 1-6. And I hope I don't get charged twice for shipping.

That is my only issue. That's why I feel like I funded a kickstarter project. Had they split 50% of the discount on the 5-20 and 50% on the 1-6 it'd be another story.

With that said, I think its still a good deal on the scopes. However, I think the way they split the discount or lack thereof, is a little lame, especially if they knew the other scope wouldn't be in for months.

I paid my $1313, I'm entitled to gripe, especially f you haven't been charged anything, yet. </div></div>
I guess my first question would be, didn't you know that was going to be the case when you ordered it? I know they mentioned that was how they were going to do it before the coupon even went live. Which makes my next question, what are you bitching about?
Seems in poor taste to bitch about a company offering a pretty sweet deal to what amounts to a small community of enthusiast when everyone was aware of the details.
I mean if you feel you got burned in some way, cancel your order and move on. Bitching about someone doing exactly what they said they were going to do, exactly how they said they were going to do it seems to lack common sense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: allwheeldriven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I guess my first question would be, didn't you know that was going to be the case when you ordered it? I know they mentioned that was how they were going to do it before the coupon even went live. Which makes my next question, what are you bitching about?
Seems in poor taste to bitch about a company offering a pretty sweet deal to what amounts to a small community of enthusiast when everyone was aware of the details.
I mean if you feel you got burned in some way, cancel your order and move on. Bitching about someone doing exactly what they said they were going to do, exactly how they said they were going to do it seems to lack common sense.

</div></div>

Well put allwheeldriven
smile.gif
There will always be those that bitch. Some even for nothing at all.

Aron-

Not a bitch, just an observation.... We can build a rover, program it to remotely operate and overcome many unforseen problems way up on Mars, yet we can't seem to get optics built in Japan, shipped to the USA, clear customs, and be shipped to the end user fast enough to keep us happy....... WTF?

Maybe SWFA will hire a head hunter to lure away a NASA engineer.:)

But why did we have to wait 8 months for it to get there? I don't care that they told us it would be an 8 month journey.. etc etc.. =)

What I have learned over the years is to take an estimated ship date and multiply it by a minimum of three.

IF your still OK with the deal, proceed.

If you hear of something new at SHOT, take the estimated release date and multiply it by a minimum of three.

Anyone buy the combo and does not want the 1-6? I missed out on this deal! I'll even throw in $50 extra!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I paid my $1313, I'm entitled to gripe, especially f you haven't been charged anything, yet.</div></div>
You got charged when a scope shipped. True, I didn't get charged yet, but nothing has shipped yet either.

AT LEAST YOU HAVE ONE SCOPE TO PLAY WITH.

It's a new product, delays can happen with production, customs, or numerous other reasons. SWFA has very good customer service and reputation of working with their customers. If you want another scope or are not willing to wait, call them and cancel your order. They will gladly cancel it if you do not have the patience and want something now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bedlam</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I paid my $1313, I'm entitled to gripe, especially f you haven't been charged anything, yet.</div></div>
You got charged when a scope shipped. True, I didn't get charged yet, but nothing has shipped yet either.

AT LEAST YOU HAVE ONE SCOPE TO PLAY WITH. </div></div>

And it's a hell of a scope. Used it out to 600 yards the other week, and was amazed at how clear the target was.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: borefodder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke with them on Friday and asked if they are still expecting them during the summer. They said they "hope" to have them this summer but again won't give any ETA. </div></div>

Sounds quite bad. In past information they generally said that items would be shipping in "summer".

The related point of whether or not any complaining is justified has been discussed prior in this thread. Many of us newer to this industry perhaps have overly optimistic expectations about when products will ship. Many industries ship from the shelf immediately. In this industry it seems that LaRue has a pretty good reputation for doing so. Whether or not SWFA has taken any money yet is only partially relevant. By the volume of the interest and orders placed (albeit at a nice discount) they got a VERY precise idea about their required initial order volume and probably even a good estimate for an annual volume. That information is both critical and valuable to both them and their supplier in Japan. It sets their entire cost structure and margin. Thus, in return, I believe they had an obligation to mention an estimated ship date. And because (apparently) not many in this business can be counted on to deliver what and when they say, we are left still without any ETA.

Yes they make good products, yes they gave good customer service, but NO we should not have to wait 6 months for products with no firm ETA, mostly for fear of back lash for not being able to meet a commitment.

Waiting 6 months (or whatever the final number may be) is a big part of customer service and this amount of wait, with or without a firm ETA is absolutely NOT good customer service.

In exchange for a substantial discount on a high quality product, you have to wait to get it.

Everybody knew this before their order was placed.

Yes it sucks, especially when you want or need it now...but its a non-financial cost one must pay to get the financial savings provided by SWFA's promition.

Besides, summer doesn't officially end until mid-morning on September 22nd. If the scopes don't ship before then, bitching might be warranted - until then, please stop giving manufacturers and retailers a reason to stop future group buys.

Cool scopes for the price. Any codes left? Im interested in SS20X42MQ.

Thanks....
Good things come to those who wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In exchange for a substantial discount on a high quality product, you have to wait to get it.

Everybody knew this before their order was placed.</div></div>

It is abundantly clear that the latter point above is absolutely not the case. Although the first point may have some sizable truth in this industry is certainly is not universal, this industry nor others.

As long as there is no major insults, rants or slandering toward SWFA I think discussion on the wait, the company and the products is fine. It helps with the anxiety of the wait and it drives "advertising" about the products.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In exchange for a substantial discount on a high quality product, you have to wait to get it.

Everybody knew this before their order was placed.

Yes it sucks, especially when you want or need it now...but its a non-financial cost one must pay to get the financial savings provided by SWFA's promition.

Besides, summer doesn't officially end until mid-morning on September 22nd. If the scopes don't ship before then, bitching might be warranted - until then, please stop giving manufacturers and retailers a reason to stop future group buys. </div></div>

I think you're looking at this from the wrong perspective - it is us (the customer) that allow this whole process to flow - It is NOT the other way around. The group buys are a blessing for SWFA, because it means they can drop some of the markup as they have a guaranteed volume sale. Its a beneficial situation for all parties involved, and I'm glad SWFA has made the effort to pass these savings on to us, and I'm glad we're able to help them build business.

But make no mistakes... that's what this is - business.

On the manufacturer's side, they have a set order volume and can balance production around that order, and all tooling and materials can be left until that batch is completed. There is a SUBSTANTIAL savings there.

These group buys guarantee orders, which in turn removes a HUGE burden of liability on the Distributor's side. It basically allows them to function at more of a "just in time" inventory model. This removes the distributor's liability for holding onto a large volume of product and the potential of not selling said product.

Not having an item in stock (due to demand) is a good problem to have, so long as not having that item does not push away potential customers.

My gripes, while unwarranted to you, have validity from a customer satisfaction standpoint, just as do my prior gripes about SWFA sending me prior botched orders, or the fact that I currently also have an outstanding order on some SWFA 30mm scope rings. These all affect the bottom line - especially when they get mentioned at niche site, like this one.

If SWFA sent me a used Vortex scope when I paid for a new one, that matters and I'm glad someone from SWFA contacted me about it. However, its also long in the past, and it was Vortex who corrected the issue, not SWFA (but it was probably also Vortex who cause the issue, not SWFA).

<span style="font-weight: bold">My grip in this situation</span> was that I got charged 80%/20%. I paid 100% for scope 1, which is like 80% the total cost for the order, yet scope 1's price should only be like 55% of my order total (1300 / 999. IMO, the discount distribution should have been split up differently.

If there was a 1 month delay between those charges, then big deal - its a non-issue. However, for any customer who charged these (I'm betting most did), then that is 6 billing cycles where you are paying interest on a partial payment that was deducted for a product not yet in your hands.

Is it a big deal in the long run? No. Will that, plus the lack of an ETA, minimal communication, and the long delays cause me to avoid ordering from SWFA again? It might. Truth be told, I don't always use SWFA because of the delays and my orders getting screwed up. They DO have polite, good, customer service.

However, I only know that, because I've had to use them, and I can't say that for every place I buy through.

As customers, all of our feedback is important. Granted, it makes no sense to come in here and constantly complain about delays, but if it becomes an obvious pattern, I would hope a SWFA rep comes in here just to calm the masses.

There were probably a fairly substantial volume of high dollar scopes sold in this promotional campaign (which was not just hide only, as it went viral, which is why we even hit 10k). It would only benefit them to explain any delays, give some production photos, etc. It keeps the customer happy, and excited. I agree that a hard ETA would be a terrible idea if these are made overseas. However, giving a q1-q4 release update wouldn't be unheard of.

This is why my original comment of "I feel like I funded a kickstarter project" still holds true for me. I hope you all understand that.

Maybe I'm just the customer from hell. When you have my $, I like to know what you're doing with it.

My only gripe is that with the popularity of these group buys... it's impossible to get a warranty replacement.
frown.gif

5 Months and counting on a 5-20x illum.

Would be nice if some scopes would be held back for warranty replacements...

Oh well... for the price i suppose waiting is all i can do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In exchange for a substantial discount on a high quality product, you have to wait to get it.

It is abundantly clear that the latter point above is absolutely not the case. Although the first point may have some sizable truth in this industry is certainly is not universal, this industry nor others.

As long as there is no major insults, rants or slandering toward SWFA I think discussion on the wait, the company and the products is fine. It helps with the anxiety of the wait and it drives "advertising" about the products. </div></div>

It would be hard to have ordered this without knowing that the 1-6 was a pre-order with no estimated ship date. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but I am saying that it would require someone to do basically zero research before buying it. Even looking at the 1-6 product page on swfa showed in bright red type that it was a pre-order product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My only gripe is that with the popularity of these group buys... it's impossible to get a warranty replacement.
frown.gif

Oh well... for the price i suppose waiting is all i can do. </div></div>

Now that is definitely a legitimate complaint.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Helter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In exchange for a substantial discount on a high quality product, you have to wait to get it.

As long as there is no major insults, rants or slandering toward SWFA I think discussion on the wait, the company and the products is fine. It helps with the anxiety of the wait and it drives "advertising" about the products. </div></div>

It would be hard to have ordered this without knowing that the 1-6 was a pre-order with no estimated ship date. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but I am saying that it would require someone to do basically zero research before buying it. Even looking at the 1-6 product page on swfa showed in bright red type that it was a pre-order product. </div></div>

This red text you describe, was NOT on the combo purchase page. I actually pointed it out to the SWFA rep shortly after placing my order, because I only actually went through to read the whole thread in its entirety after placing my order - just to make sure I didn't miss anything else.

Mind you - I was fully aware the 1-6 wasn't in stock, but at that point I didn't know it was a 6+ month wait and it was still in production. From the posts I read up until then, I just knew it was out of stock, which is more than anyone else who purchased the combo knew (unless they read the thread).

That "like" campaign and coupon code also went out viral to various websites not connected to snipershide. Wasn't it also posted on the SWFA FB page? I sincerely thought it was a FB promotion, not a snipershide promotion. I mean it probably originated here, but it went viral.

<span style="font-weight: bold">HK Dave - that sucks!!! </span>
I also think the issue of having to wait months for a warranty replacement is a huge issue as well. I'm glad it was posted, because its something else to consider when a company pursues more of a just in time inventory stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This is why my original comment of "I feel like I funded a kickstarter project" still holds true for me. I hope you all understand that.</div></div>

It's perfectly valid. Just keep in mind there are many people who missed out on the deal who would be really happy to be in your position right now.

Personally when this is all over I will be happy to have saved SEVERAL hundred dollars.

Seems if you got charged and no product has shipped to you then maybe you should call them. I have placed many orders with them and am not charged till it is actually shipping.

Just ask them to credit your card back, then they can charge it correctly when the item actually ships. No interest, no worries.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems if you got charged and no product has shipped to you then maybe you should call them. I have placed many orders with them and am not charged till it is actually shipping.

Just ask them to credit your card back, then they can charge it correctly when the item actually ships. No interest, no worries. </div></div>

This is not an accurate statement. Please re-read my post.

Bedlam, the 5-20 is a nice scope. :)

Remember folks, SWFA is a retailer, not a manufacturer. The fact that they have their name on a line of scopes gives them little to hang their hat on. These are boutique scopes manufactured by a company that makes scopes for major brand names in high volume. I would be surprised if they make very many SWFA scopes a year, of all types. SWFA has to compete for shop time with the major brands and I am sure SFWA is a good customer for the manufacturer, but has very little leverage. The fact that they can get a quality manufacturer to make runs at all is probably a testment to their tenacity.

Good scopes are in greater demand now more than ever, just as guns are in high demand.

You will like your SWFA scopes when you get them, but since there were no production 1-6 scopes made at the time of the "promotion" I would bet on more than 6 months tooling, manufacturing, QC, shipping, customs, stocking, packaging, and shipping to the customer, etc.... Think, first of the year or Christmas.

When you receive your scope you will forget all about how long it took to get it.

Like buying a NFA firearm(machine gun, silencer, SBR, etc..., and you pay all your money up front) wait forever, and hope for the best. When it arrives you are oblivious that it took a year and cost thousands of dollars. You just smile!

I find it interesting that they filter the website feedback on the 5-20.
Professional.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hotbrass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Think, first of the year or Christmas.

When you receive your scope you will forget all about how long it took to get it.

</div></div>

If thats the case I will just buy a used USO, no way am I waiting till December, what am I supposed to do for December 2012?!?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glockaholic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool scopes for the price. Any codes left? Im interested in SS20X42MQ.

Thanks....
Good things come to those who wait. </div></div>

This sale has been over with for a while now. Maybe in the future SWFA might have another. But the way some cant seem to want to wait they might not have another group buy deal.

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catalyst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you're looking at this from the wrong perspective - it is us (the customer) that allow this whole process to flow - It is NOT the other way around. The group buys are a blessing for SWFA, because it means they can drop some of the markup as they have a guaranteed volume sale. Its a beneficial situation for all parties involved, and I'm glad SWFA has made the effort to pass these savings on to us, and I'm glad we're able to help them build business.

But make no mistakes... that's what this is - business.</div></div>

Excellent post, this part and most of the rest as well. It expands and clarifies the mutual benefits I have been reminding folks of, this is not SWFA doing us some huge one way favor out of the kindness of their hearts...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My only gripe is that with the popularity of these group buys... it's impossible to get a warranty replacement.
frown.gif

I'm in the same boat, just not 5 months yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My only gripe is that with the popularity of these group buys... it's impossible to get a warranty replacement.
frown.gif

I'm in the same boat, just not 5 months yet. </div></div>

That makes 3 of us..

What are the odds of another group buy for the 1-6x happening?

-Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_I</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the odds of another group buy for the 1-6x happening?

-Cheers</div></div>

Probably slim to none. SWFA historically only does these group buys when they come out with a new product... discontinue a product.

On rare occasion they might have a coupon during the holidays but the prices are nothing like the group buys.

Was this a group buy or a Facebook promotion?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hotbrass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was this a group buy or a Facebook promotion? </div></div>

Yes.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_I</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the odds of another group buy for the 1-6x happening?

-Cheers</div></div>

Probably slim to none. SWFA historically only does these group buys when they come out with a new product... discontinue a product.

On rare occasion they might have a coupon during the holidays but the prices are nothing like the group buys. </div></div>

Wonderful. Figures I'm a day late and a dollar short.

Well if any of you got in on this and decide to dump your SWFA SS 1-6x, please PM me.

-Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_I</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_I</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the odds of another group buy for the 1-6x happening?

-Cheers</div></div>

On rare occasion they might have a coupon during the holidays but the prices are nothing like the group buys. </div></div>

Wonderful. Figures I'm a day late and a dollar short.

Well if any of you got in on this and decide to dump your SWFA SS 1-6x, please PM me.

-Cheers</div></div>

I bet you'll see a bunch of them for sale within a month of shipping. The deal was too good to pass up for the combo set... but most people only needed one or the other.

5 months for a replacement seems too long, especially considering the illuminated model was not in the group buy.

^ But they are nearly identical. Once sold out, any delay on one will likely be a delay on the other. Unless of course they kept a few behind, which they didn't and which sucks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Sake</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My only gripe is that with the popularity of these group buys... it's impossible to get a warranty replacement.
frown.gif

I'm in the same boat, just not 5 months yet. </div></div>

That makes 3 of us.. </div></div>

These types of posts scare the hell out of me. Has SWFA given any of you any type of feedback on these? Are you able to advance RMA or upgrade to something else for a few extra $? I am not in a position to be sitting without a scope for 4-6 months once these get mounted up.

I hope all you guys waiting on RMA's get replacements before any of us get our new purchases.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skylar is telling people on the SWFA facebook page it should be any day now for the 1-6x24's </div></div>

Who is Skylar? Is he a SWFA guy?

Chris and the crew at SWFA are great people. Their line of scopes are an excellent product at a very good price so they are popular therefor there's a high demand. Unfortunately they're at the mercy of the manufacturer who is also making scopes for other people too. If they could have a bunch on hand I'm sure they would but the 5-20's have been selling like hotcakes ever since the introduction. As things settle down I'm sure you will see scopes stay in stock longer but it's hard to say how long until they will be able to keep up demand.

You have to remember that due to the popularity of the original fixed powers the variables were a long time coming and had anticipation for years. For example variable SS's had been in the works for quite some time before anybody even knew what vortex was. And people thought the one year hype of the PST was bad! So there are several reasons why these scopes are currently hard to get. If you haven't had the chance to use one yet I cam assure you the wait will be worth it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoFail</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skylar is telling people on the SWFA facebook page it should be any day now for the 1-6x24's </div></div>

Who is Skylar? Is he a SWFA guy? </div></div>

Yep, he works there.

Skylar is good people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoFail</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skylar is telling people on the SWFA facebook page it should be any day now for the 1-6x24's </div></div>

Who is Skylar? Is he a SWFA guy? </div></div>

Yep, he works there. </div></div>

Thank You, brother!! I sure hope Skylar is right....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find it interesting that they filter the website feedback on the 5-20.
Professional. </div></div>

Care to fill the rest of us in?

my guess is he posted a not-so-favorable review and didn't see it join the review list?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hk dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skylar is good people. </div></div>

A huge Roger That on Skylar.

Skyler seems like a good guy but I wouldn't read too much onto that if he is saying that on facebook. The only reason I say that is I called SWFA about a month ago to see if they had any tine line for the 1x6 shipping. I spoke with Skyler at that time and he said the same thing. I'm sure they are hoping for them any day now but I don't think they know when they are coming in.