• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

Re: SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

I have zero doubt that people that say they ordered recently and were given a number in line paid posted web prices and are being bumped to the front of the line.

In no way could someone that was part of the group buy and expect to be put in front of a customer paying full price. Just the way it works. If you want one faster. Then step up and order one at full price and it will show up faster.

It took 6 months for them to ship my 5-20 from the last group purchase. I did not expect any less with this one. I was suprised when they shipped out some of the 5-20 they had in stock early to get them into customers hands. It is too bad that things got backed up and them shipping out 5-20 out made inventory / supply problems for the people that ended up needing an warranty replacement that had long delays to get replacements.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the guys throwing stones here</div></div>
While I have been defending SWFA, I nevertheless feel that better communication would have prevented many of these stones from being thrown in the first place.

A simple update every couple of weeks, even if it's nothing more than <span style="font-style: italic">"the reticle guys are still struggling with this"</span>, would go a long way.

At the very least it would alleviate a ton of emails and phone calls.
smile.gif

It cuts both ways. They used social media and various internet forums to promote the deal. This one was all about "Likes" on Facebook. Why don't they use the same means to provide reasonable time frame updates?

"We're still working some things out. Hang tight guys. You won't regret it."

How hard was that?

If you want to talk about lessons learned, how about taking a page from GDI. "Sorry guys, P-ROM mounts delayed due to mil contracts." No seemed to have a problem with that message and I do not think anyone would have without the generous rebate either.

SWFA has put out some kick ass group buys. There is no doubt about that. I love my SS 1-4X and I know the 1-6 will be just as great. I hope they continue. This was my first one to buy from them, but I observed the previous ones so the wait is within my expectations.

There is a common sense approach to every situation and I don't think it was explored to its fullest on this particular sale, especially considering how high profile it was.

Good News / Bad News

We have had no new news to share until five minutes ago. Deliveries are scheduled to start in late November.

For those that wish to cancel please contact [email protected] with your order number. If you have already received your 5-20x we will issue a call tag for it and refund you the full amount plus shipping, even if you have used it. You will be out no money.

For those that wish to stick it out, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

SWFA, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good News / Bad News

We have had no new news to share until five minutes ago. Deliveries are scheduled to start in late November.

For those that wish to cancel please contact [email protected] with your order number. If you have already received your 5-20x we will issue a call tag for it and refund you the full amount plus shipping, even if you have used it. You will be out no money.

For those that wish to stick it out, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.</div></div>

SWFA, Thank you, and I'm sure this comes at a terrible loss for the company. This is good/bad news and I guess I have a difficult choice ahead of me.

I have 2 questions:
1. Is this a pie in the sky ship date, or is this realistic?
2. Are there pictures of the new/modified reticle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

How about them apples! Way to step up, I'll be interested to see how many takers you have on that deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

How about them apples! Way to step up, I'll be interested to see how many takers you have on that deal. </div></div>

Wow!!! That's a serious deal for all you naysayers out there who want out of this deal and want to be made whole. It also really shows SWFA's CS commitment! While I hope that SWFA doesn't have to eat too much expense on this deal, I for one would be happy to help rid the Sample List of return 5-20x's, as well as take up any slack left by cancelled orders of the 1-6x!
wink.gif

All that said...keep up the good work, guys! It is much appreciated (at least by some).

Good news- got an update

Bad news/good news- no scopes until November but gives me time to get gun built since the one the 5-20 was going on got traded!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: propulsionclimbing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...you know SWFA is a solid company with great customer service</div></div>

Although I agree with much of your post this particular point above has been well demonstrated to not be true. Now I am not saying their support or warranty or other aspects of customer service are poor. However, their inability to deliver on commitments and their willingness to keep customers informed and updated have both been truly abysmal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

How about them apples! Way to step up, I'll be interested to see how many takers you have on that deal. </div></div>

I never saw a single person request such an arrangement. The complaint from some was only that they got charged list for the 5-20. I too doubt very few if any will take SWFA up on this offer. It is a nice offer but does nothing to get the 1-6s here any quicker.

Read the last few pages and the gripe was "we can't cancel since have used the 5-20".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It is a nice offer but does nothing to get the 1-6s here any quicker. </div></div>

It's going to be a while, cancel or sell someone else your spot in line. Maybe they would be happy to take your place and save a few hundred dollars. I doubt SWFA is purposely holding up the manufacture and shipment of the scopes so I doubt complaining will get them here any faster either

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there an option to cancel the 1-6, keep the 5-20 but get a partial refund for the 5-20 as we were charged full price for it up front instead of a discounted price?</div></div>

I'd guess not, but just wait til the 1-6 ships and you pay the remainder on it and then sell it yourself. Same deal basically, just a little more hassle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there an option to cancel the 1-6, keep the 5-20 but get a partial refund for the 5-20 as we were charged full price for it up front instead of a discounted price?</div></div>

I'd guess not, but just wait til the 1-6 ships and you pay the remainder on it and then sell it yourself. Same deal basically, just a little more hassle. </div></div>

True

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there an option to cancel the 1-6, keep the 5-20 but get a partial refund for the 5-20 as we were charged full price for it up front instead of a discounted price?</div></div>

I'd guess not, but just wait til the 1-6 ships and you pay the remainder on it and then sell it yourself. Same deal basically, just a little more hassle. </div></div>

Or if you do it my way, look at it for a few minutes before putting it up for sale, and realize that you'd rather keep it.

So I'm waiting to see if any used 5-20's come up for sale on their used section @ SWFA. I'm still haning in their so maybe I can get a good USED one too soon.

This was posted on SWFA's Facebook page 3hrs ago:

1-6x Update

Good News / Bad News

For those that wish to stick it out, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding

I appreciate the update and WILL continue to wait for the 1-6.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy getting to know the 5-20 and the new Savage FLCP-K it's sitting on, before the cold weather sets in.

Thank you, SWFA.

It'd be pointless to not wait now. Wish I could get that 5-20 though. Hopefully that comes in soon but at this rate I guess I wouldn't care if they shipped together. Nothing like opening a box with 2 scopes inside.

Well this could be a win-win in November. Maybe, just maybe a new president followed by a new scope for that rifle the old president would like to ban. Thanks for the update SWFA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good News / Bad News

For those that wish to stick it out, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. </div></div>

Thanks for the update. I got to shoot my 5-20 and am really happy. I can't wait for my 1-6.

Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. </div></div>

I would because I'd rather be hung by a older worn in rope, softer.

Thanks finally for new update SWFA. 1.5 months, ok, right between my bday & Christmas.

Waited this long 6 more weeks seems easy, whatever, it's still the best option out there for my requirements & I think it's going to be a sweet 1-6, thanks..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. </div></div>

And some here defend vendors as if they have Stockholm Syndrome...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. </div></div>

And some here defend vendors as if they have Stockholm Syndrome... </div></div>

That's because it is what it is. SWFA has given those that no longer wish to wait the chance to back out. And I haven't seen any super deals in the last couple months that were missed due to waiting. If anything by the time you have refund hype may have died on another 1-6x model and can find it in stock for more $$$.
Yeah I'd love to have my scopes by now, better updates, info on reticle changes, etc. I'd also love to get two quality scopes, one for LR and one CQB oriented, for a HELL of a deal. Fortunately this is a case where we are getting one of the options. When you compare you get two scopes for what alot of just 1-6's sell for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. </div></div>

You've got about 120 posts on this site, nearly half of which are on this thread, and a bunch more on other SWFA 1-6 threads. You've been complaining practically from day one. First it was the Facebook aspect, then it turned into the delivery schedule.

SWFA offered a fantastic deal on these scopes. Basically 30% off the retail prices, which is unheard of in the scope business, let alone the firearms related industry. The caveat is that this deal is on SWFA's terms and not on anyone else's. Facebook Likes, delivery schedule, which optic is billed at a discounted rate, etc is all up to them.

This deal, like most group buys, is focused on those to whom savings and quality are more important than schedule. Group buys are always like that. In exchange for a discount the buyers either have to pay up front, give up ability to choose options, or wait longer than normal, but in the end the buyer saves some money. If timeliness is more inportant than savings to you, then just get out of the group buy and move along.

Most group buys don't afford you the option of backing out. SWFA isn't taking money for anything they aren't delivering, and is letting anyone who wants out to back out. One could also easily sell an unwanted scope or sell their place in line.

Enough with the complaining already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elephantrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. </div></div>

You've got about 120 posts on this site, nearly half of which are on this thread, and a bunch more on other SWFA 1-6 threads. You've been complaining practically from day one. First it was the Facebook aspect, then it tuned into the delivery schedule.

SWFA offered a fantastic deal on these scopes. Basically 30% off the retail prices, which is unheard of in the scope business, let alone the firearms related industry. The caveat is that this deal is on SWFA's terms and not on anyone else's. Facebook Likes, delivery schedule, which optic is billed at a discounted rate, etc is all up to them.

This deal, like most group buys, is focused on those to whom savings and quality is more important than schedule. Group buys are always like that. In exchange for a discount the buyers either have to pay up front, give up ability to choose options, or wait longer than normal, but in the end the buyer saves some money. If timeliness is more inportant than savings to you, then just get out of the group buy and move along.

Most group buys don't afford you the option of backing out. SWFA isn't taking money for anything they aren't delivering, and is letting anyone who wants out to back out. One could also easily sell an unwanted scope or sell their place in line.

Enough with the complaining already. </div></div>

I want to complain though cause I can OK ?!? Now.....

This wait is killing me and making me hate SWFA for it! I feel like a woman with sand in the VaJayJay
mad.gif
and I will not be buying from SWFA any more they suck because they did not tell me about the wait. The doctor also diagnosed me with no patients syndrome! There for what he says is right and I have to bitch about on this forum OK!

By the way JK JK
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just love the vajayjay drama!

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The doctor also diagnosed me with no patients syndrome! There for what he says is right and I have to bitch about on this forum OK! </div></div>

Patients is what you are to the doctor, patience is the thing you lack.

savy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elephantrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. </div></div>

You've got about 120 posts on this site, nearly half of which are on this thread, and a bunch more on other SWFA 1-6 threads. You've been complaining practically from day one. First it was the Facebook aspect, then it tuned into the delivery schedule.

This deal, like most group buys, is focused on those to whom savings and quality is more important than schedule. Group buys are always like that. In exchange for a discount the buyers either have to pay up front, give up ability to choose options, or wait longer than normal, but in the end the buyer saves some money. If timeliness is more inportant than savings to you, then just get out of the group buy and move along.

Enough with the complaining already. </div></div>

You can stop reading my posts any time. But I am flattered you've bothered to waste your time "researching" me. You are also not the moderator of who has the "privilege" to post what here. I sure as heck ain't breaking any rules. I can readily accept your damnation that a significant amount of my posted content here is complaining, get over it. There are plenty of others who feel identically or very similarly to me. There is just as much rationalization and blind praise/defensiveness toward SWFA here as there is complaining.

Basically none of the points praising SWFA you've provided above I disagree with. I still maintain every right in the world to complain about schedule and customer service as well as praise the product and price. As I have stated or many occasions I have ZERO doubt that these products will be unbeatable from a bang for the buck standpoint. I've never said a word different on this aspect of the deal.

There is simply no denying the schedule is and has been botched on both products multiple times and especially on warranty returns (which did affect me as well) and also that their unwillingness to communicate is unprofessional.

I can do another six week wait standing on my head. It should get here about the same time as my 7.62 suppressor F4.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...I feel like a woman with sand in the VaJayJay
mad.gif
and I will not be buying from SWFA any more they suck because they did not tell me about the wait. The doctor also diagnosed me with no patients syndrome! There for what he says is right and I have to bitch about on this forum OK!

By the way JK JK
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Very mature, insult and then say well just kidding... No one with any sensibility appreciates your childish retorts. At least I have the comfort knowing I have better spelling than a 3rd grader. Maybe its time for you to revisit grade school for both your manners and your spelling.

Just kidding... Not actually not, fully serious.

^ dude your pissed, nobody cares, at least I don't. Everyone would agree SWFA should have been closer to us with regular updates but they didn't. I hope they like their new facility.

But I agree with you and everyone whom has a CS complaint with the communications about 5-20 & 1-6. You'd think the person responsible could simply use two of his minutes & his smart phone twice a month, even though there was nothing new to inform. But he/she didn't.

Now we have a real due date. I am excited for that date. Nothing you or anyone has said here which is negative about this deal has had influence on me. But I wonder why persons this negative today about the deal have not cancelled their order. I guess it is because it is a amazing deal. I hope for now there does not have to be any more of these negative posts from anyone, because it is going to be alright. Where we are now is just the way it is. If this is where we are in December then I will throw down my bitch post and go away 1-6less & pissed. And if I do have to do that then still nobody will care.

This thing here turning into a flame fest isn't going anywhere but to cheapen the whole experience even more. It saddens me because what SWFA has tried to do here is very cool. I hope in the future they do more promotions with fantastic savings to people like us. But after all this negativity I don't know that they would and that would be a real bummer in the future. Say & do whatever, man, but it won't improve what's going down, maybe it will make you feel better for a few minutes though. Take it easy, man, life is short but 6 weeks is shorter.

^ I appreciate your sentiment. Couldn't agree more with your point about 2 minutes of effort from a smart phone... I am not looking for an ounce of sympathy here. However, as noted the empathy is abound, as it should be. I'm actually much more disappointed that actually pissed. Lastly, just to be clear I'd say we have an approximate target delivery intent date rather than any firm commitment. At this point I'd bet most see the 1-6 in December.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swamp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...I feel like a woman with sand in the VaJayJay
mad.gif

By the way JK JK
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Very mature, insult and then say well just kidding... No one with any sensibility appreciates your childish retorts. At least I have the comfort knowing I have better spelling than a 3rd grader. Maybe its time for you to revisit grade school for both your manners and your spelling.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Just kidding... Not actually not, fully serious.</span></div></div>

HAHAHA I see what you did there!

If you can prove that most of this thread is not made of posts that bitch about the wait then I have nothing to apologize for. Also we all know that you could of canceled your order any day!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would seem to me you like complaining period. Grow the hell up then come in and tell me about maturity.

I posted a post that was a mocking people that post over and over how much they hate waiting even though no one put a fucking firearm to their heads and said buy this scope or else. One post is enough to state a point of view that SWFA sucks. Oh and don't worry I'm in the same waiting group and you don't see one post from me "Oh where the hell is my scope?" and if I don't get it during the time frame that SWFA stated they might be here in I cry like a little school girl instead of manning the fuck up and canceling if I can't wait. Then simple stating Ok I'm not going to order from SWFA again and be done with it. Actually I would just cancel and call it a day.

I was on the Vortex PST band wagon to, and still didn't complain and just canceled my order because I couldn't wait any longer. So again people that constantly need to post how much they hate the wait need to grow a pair and get rid of that sandy vajayjay
laugh.gif

And this was Seriously no joke!

Aron-

Got to love Hide Drama. I don't think there is another forum out there with such extremes between solid posters with increadible depths of knowledge, and obnoxious drama-queens that take everything they read as cause for an emotional crisis.

Chill out swamp2, you've made your point. SWFA sucks and you hate them, you could run their business a million times better than they do, and you'll never buy from them again. Got it. Cancel your order if the whole thing has been so offensive, they have very graciously given the haters a no-loss out.

SWFA, thanks for the heads up. I look forward to seeing my 1-6 when it arrives. As long as you all keep putting out a quality product at a great price, you're alright in my book.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can prove that most of this thread is not made of posts that bitch about the wait then I have nothing to apologize for. </div></div>

I never asked for your apology, don't expect it and don't want it. I just expect you to stop acting like a child and leave the ad hominem BS behind. If you can't have a grown up discussion then find a place for the kids to chat, seriously. That being said, if you really want to man up, an apology for name calling would probably be the thing to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also we all know that you could of canceled your order any day!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would seem to me you like complaining period. Grow the hell up then come in and tell me about maturity.</div></div>

Constructive criticism and complaints are often embraced by companies concerned about their image, their business and their future. I've offered plenty of that. All those that keep coming to SWFA's defense need a sanity check as well. Many other posters have provided this, when they don't and folks get all warm and mushy toward SWFA I feel like stepping in with a reminder of the contrary point of view.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I posted a post that was a mocking people that post over and over how much they hate waiting even though no one put a fucking firearm to their heads and said buy this scope or else. One post is enough to state a point of view that SWFA sucks.</div></div>

OK then one post:

-praising SWFA
-saying everything is fine
-stating the company is great
-suggesting that they are doing us such a huge favor
-hoping we don't upset their delicate sensitivities too much resulting in no more discounts for poor me
-stating any delay is fine at a discount

is also plenty sufficient. You can't have it both ways unless your a hypocrite. If that shoe fits put it on...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and don't worry I'm in the same waiting group and you don't see one post from me "Oh where the hell is my scope?" and if I don't get it during the time frame that SWFA stated they might be here in I cry like a little school girl instead of manning the fuck up and canceling if I can't wait.</div></div>

You are so tough and stoic and awesome. I really wish I was half the man you are. It's too bad everyone can't be just exactly like you. It would be great if we were all of the exact same temperament and disposition. It would be great if no one in the world every complained about being treated poorly by businesses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then simple stating Ok I'm not going to order from SWFA again and be done with it. Actually I would just cancel and call it a day.</div></div>

Funny thing is I probably would order from them again. Masochist, no, I just would never participate in a pre-order group buy. I can recognize bang for the buck as well as anyone else with any bit of a clue. I think you have missed my multiple posts with the compliments toward and confidence in SWFA products.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was on the Vortex PST band wagon to, and still didn't complain and just canceled my order because I couldn't wait any longer. So again people that constantly need to post how much they hate the wait need to grow a pair and get rid of that sandy vajayjay
laugh.gif
</div></div>

See comment about beginning with, "you are so tough...".

Let's see if you can keep digging yourself even deeper into your little immaturity laden, insult ridden, tough guy, complacent hole. I'm ready to continue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mumbles</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chill out swamp2, you've made your point. SWFA sucks and you hate them, you could run their business a million times better than they do, and you'll never buy from them again. Got it. Cancel your order if the whole thing has been so offensive, they have very graciously given the haters a no-loss out.</div></div>

You have me largely confused with someone else.
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] SWFA doesn't suck and I never said that. Their handling of this pre-order group buy and related warranty issues does suck.[*]I have legitimate concerns and insights into engineering, marketing and business, based on my experience. Others have chimed in with similar experience and similar conclusions.[*]I will actually likely buy from SWFA again.[/list]
Just stop it with the blatant hyperbole.

Ok swamp2 keep on posting your thoughts because I'm sure everyone finds them amusing......

Also I didn't mention in all my damn writing that its just you. I stated this about all the stupid shit that has been posted in this thread about people not having there scopes when SWFA's estimate date was said.

And dude my comment about the Vortex cancellation is not to put them down smart guy. It was simply because I had a hunt to be on and could not wait because of it. Now AS I SAID if you cant wait then cancel and call it a day. So it had nothing to do with I cant wait and I had to complain at all. I have patients when circumstances don't arise and if they do I would cancel and call it a day.

Dude you seem to be Mr.Right so we will leave it at that.

PS I really hope its not like elephantrider said that almost all 12x posts of yours to be in here about your dislike of how things are done over at SWFA.

Have a good life brother cause I'm done reading this thread. Only reason I even come here is in case SWFA posts any updates.

Aron-

How'd did I get brought up in some retarded argument between douchenozzles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How'd did I get brought up in some retarded argument between douchenozzles?</div></div>

I wasn't referring to you VJJ
laugh.gif
I was talking about people that come in here constantly complaining as to having sand in the vajayjay........

So nothing against you.

Aron-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
internet-tough-guys-they-re-coming-for-your-nuts-crankyhead-demotivational-poster-1285977781_zps56ffffa7.jpg

</div></div>

That's if I was wanting to fight someone. I was stating my opinion for the last time against people that have a bunch of the same posts about " are the scopes here yet?"

But your entitled to your own opinion.

Aron-

I don't know.. What more can be said here. It will be up to 1.3 months before scopes or at least update again. I tend to believe that we start to see movement (very) end of November, like they said. If, like they said before that all other parts aside from reticle were ready & waiting, then the reticles are due within days or a week or two & then assembly, QC & all else. Then when it's all good shipping from Japan starts in batches.

I