• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

Re: SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

FKG AWESOME!!!! today should be the day I order a new SS HD 1-6x24 FFP rifle scope.... Me likes SWFA
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is incorrect. If everyone felt that way, there would be zero "likes" and nobody would benefit from the promotion.

To extrapolate, if the difference between the final number of "likes" and 10,000 is less than the number of people who demand all of the benefits without any of the work, then it will in fact prevent you and everyone else from benefiting from the highest promotion.</div></div>

Thanks for over-analyzing my simple comment pointing out someone can still get the discount without having, or needing, a Facebook account.

By this weekend 5 of the 6 coupon milestones will be met...less than 2 weeks since this started. I want a 1-6X so I guess I do benefit. By posting in this thread, I help promote the group buy. By sending the promo to my friends, both with and without facebook accounts, I help promote the group buy and SWFA's business. By sending the FB page to my wife, who both liked and put it on her FB page, I helped promote the group buy. I'm sure others without FB accounts have done the same. No FB account, still get the discount on the scope I want.

Hooray for your fucking logic.

Liked 4918

Here's a question when we hit 5k and I order the 1-6 scope will it be charged to my card prior to shipping or right then and they get my money for 2-3 months before the scopes are ready?

Mike - last group buy they did this way with 5-20 they charged cards about 2-3 days before shipping if I rememebr right. It was right before scopes shipped. I was in on the front end of that one and liked it so much I added a second one on next to last day of the buy. Each scope was charged right before it shipped.

Ok I just gave in.... Dug up my FB account I set up years ago and liked SWFA.
4933 likes. that's all the FB for me.......

Thanks CMH, appreciate the info that was what I was hoping for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: borefodder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSWWEEEETTTT!!! Order done. Thanks SWFA! </div></div>
Same here - thank you very much. Now get making them!
wink.gif

Very nice, just placed my order. This will be my second SS scope. I love my first!

Just placed my order, plus the mount from Larue. Good times ahead!

1-6x on order. Great job everyone. Thanks SWFA!

10k...gogo!

I've been refreshing this thread all morning waiting to see the 5000 mark and coupon code offered. Just put my order in. Thanks SWFA

Just emailed them and they said they should have them in June and they will bill your card right before they ship them out...

Lets not stop guys! Help us 10Kers out! I need both!

Cool stuff... Ordered one and will order the combo when it hits 10K and find something to put them on...

Whoo hoo got my order in, just have the wait now! Thanks SWFA!

Ordered mine with bobro mount and lenscovers. They are still saying late spring or early summer for shipping. Great job to those who liked. Now onward to 10k likes.

Has anyone pre-ordered the new 1-6x? If so did they charge your card instantly or is it more of they will charge the card when they ship?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillZone45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone pre-ordered the new 1-6x? If so did they charge your card instantly or is it more of they will charge the card when they ship? </div></div>

I believe they don't charge till it ships.. if I recall on the last group buy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillZone45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone pre-ordered the new 1-6x? If so did they charge your card instantly or is it more of they will charge the card when they ship? </div></div>

I asked, they don't charge until ready to ship.

ae the 5-20 shipping? does anyone know?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tango 6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ae the 5-20 shipping? does anyone know? </div></div>

Yes they are, as long as they haven't run out of them.

thanks I will order on on the 18th of may!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillZone45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone pre-ordered the new 1-6x? If so did they charge your card instantly or is it more of they will charge the card when they ship? </div></div>

I believe they don't charge till it ships.. if I recall on the last group buy.</div></div>

My card got charged right away...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tarugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillZone45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone pre-ordered the new 1-6x? If so did they charge your card instantly or is it more of they will charge the card when they ship? </div></div>

I believe they don't charge till it ships.. if I recall on the last group buy.</div></div>

My card got charged right away...</div></div>

Really. I talked to them today and they told me that they wouldn't charge until it ships. You should call them if they really charged your card.

Any business preauthorizes your card if you make an order but not actually charge it until it ships.

Ordered 1-6x, mount and caps! Thanks SWFA.

I am gonna have the old lady like this and have her share this with her friends since I don't have a FB myself. Come on 10k!

Ok, my LaRue mount I ordered for this scope last weekend will arrive today. Let's get these bad boys shipped.
smile.gif