• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

I did not see whether long or short or magnum....
If 300 win mag I might very well be in.
Would love in .340 wby mag or 338/378 wby....but I know that's asking way too much.
Just looking for some punch with my jam :)

Actually forgot ask…

How do I order?
Need a notarized statement from your wife saying it is ok to do so lol

If I wasn't getting married next year I'd throw my name in the hat. My bonus from work is funding that tho 🥲

Need a notarized statement from your wife saying it is ok to do so lol

If I wasn't getting married next year I'd throw my name in the hat. My bonus from work is funding that tho 🥲
shit... the amount my wife spends she wont even notice the CC difference

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
Gotta find someone to buy my testicle or kidney to help fund this. I'd get much better use out of it
No offence to your testical, I'm sure it is an above average bit if gear...... BUT I think the market strongly favours kidneys!
Goodluck either way, sounds like it would be a fair swap 👌

• Haha
Reactions: spife7980
Absolutely dick move, both of you. Being OCONUS makes it easier to talk myself out of another Tac Ops or a KMW... which I do pretty much every damn day. Now, you two jerks get together on a gun and do it when I can't even throw my hat in the ring for one?

Part of me may never forgive you for this. The other part can't wait to see these in the wild.

Absolutely dick move, both of you. Being OCONUS makes it easier to talk myself out of another Tac Ops or a KMW... which I do pretty much every damn day. Now, you two jerks get together on a gun and do it when I can't even throw my hat in the ring for one?

Part of me may never forgive you for this. The other part can't wait to see these in the wild.
Take the good with the bad lmfao...

Mike R.

1-MOA is more than good enough. My KAC SR-25 shoots MOA. All. Day.

I don’t get the hype.

And who’s this “Terry Cross” guy?

Do you have to do your part or does the rifle just shoot 1 MOA on its own.

Is it Captain K's rifle?

Reactions: Lowlight
Hmm... how did I miss this??

@brianf you can sample one of my 3 Sentinels whenever your ready. :)

I'd be curious on the 1/8moa guarantee.

3 shot group? 5 shot group? Or 10 shot group?

Or is it an average of five 5 shot groups?

I'd like to see it set as a five 10 shot groups. Why? That's what most ammo/bullet testers set as a standard to get data.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels
You seemed happy with three shots for GA Precision with factory ammo a while back.

"GA Precision did a order for 200 guns for the FBI/HRT a while back. George test fired every gun before it left his shop. We made all the barrels. He started the builds just prior to a shot show one year and at shot show he had a board made up of targets and the test groups with the first 40 rifles built. The 40 rifles averaged a .190". Some shot a smidge better some shot in the .3xx's with box ammo."

You seemed happy with three shots for GA Precision with factory ammo a while back.

"GA Precision did a order for 200 guns for the FBI/HRT a while back. George test fired every gun before it left his shop. We made all the barrels. He started the builds just prior to a shot show one year and at shot show he had a board made up of targets and the test groups with the first 40 rifles built. The 40 rifles averaged a .190". Some shot a smidge better some shot in the .3xx's with box ammo."
That many guns and 3 shot groups. It does show consistency but not 1/8moa.

If I recall correctly I posted that because of the debate on 5R rifling and 4 groove rifling and the 5R wouldn't do 1/4moa with box ammo.

That all being said....and I don't care if it's 1/4moa or 1/8moa. You want to put a guarantee out there you have to back it up with some data. Show me a rifle that will shoot 25 rounds and the average group size works out to even 1/4moa fired back to back in one sit down. That's killing the target and you can say you have a 1/4moa rifle.

I know how ammo is tested. If you find a lot that will give you sub 1/2 moa and do it consistently in your rifle. Buy a pallets worth.

You build a qty. of guns and get 1/8moa consistency out of them.... I'll tip my hat to Mike and Terry.

If you take one gun....and everyone has what is called a wallet group....but when I see a rifle that will stack 5 x 5 groups and agg a .125". Take it to the benchrest nationals....you will clean house.

The BR nationals where just held like 3 weeks ago. Mark here has one of the hottest shooting rail guns in the country right now. For eight 10 shot groups he agg'd a .210". That's using custom bullets and all precision handloaded ammo. Nobody at that match had a 1/8moa gun on the line. Yes there where groups that shot as small as a .13x" but it was one group.

Later, Frank

We know group size and accuracy guarantees are for the guys who buy the guns and never shoot them.

Most of the people who buy something like this and run right out to zero it and dope it don't care about accuracy guarantees.

Heck, I think both my Tac Ops test targets are MIA floating around in some cases under the foam. I have a picture of them.

Most people are more interested in the pairing of Terry and Mike vs. what variation on accuracy Mike wants to talk about.

We know group size and accuracy guarantees are for the guys who buy the guns and never shoot them.
Here we are again with the just putting our shit out there for everyone to see. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: DJL2
We want KMW/TACOPS collab! We cannot let this thread die!!!

Well you're either on the wait list or not. If Mike says he's going to do something he will do it. With his insane work load and backlog and the high demand I'm sure @Terry Cross has, I would guess these won't hit the street until this time next year.

Just my guess. As long as it won't interfere with my desire for a Delta 66 and maybe a Clandestine 12, then I wish y'all luck! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Eliteuas
Can I get mine in blue???

Do the make a blue marine tex?

Though a blue stock and black might look good together... ;)

My half and half makes for confusing family get togethers at Christmas. My father was in the Greek Navy and met my Mom in Sicily. Took a while for her family to accept my Dad but they did. My Dad came to the US (Ellis and then Boston) in 58 and brought my Mom over in 60 and many of her family in the mid 60s.

Frank and I talked about the good old days during my last class with him and Marc...New Haven sounds similar to East Boston and Lynn, MA where I grew up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: camocorvette
Ah ok we spoke a few years ago gottcha...
That's awesome your Mom and Dad are still here ? I lost my Mom a few years ago during Christmas it sucked balls 😕 🙃 my crazy Dad is still here and he's a freaking handful lol
You took a class with Frank and Marc? Good guys no doubt. East Boston I think that was skyballs neighborhood Scibelli's ran that area if I remember correctly?
Parents both died young...hard lives and poor maintenance to themselves. I have taken a few classes with Frank and Marc...blast during the day and during the evening.

Scibelli's were Genovese and ran Springfield not East Boston. Patriarca family and his local boss and my neighbor for a time, Gennaro Angiulo, ran East Boston

Reactions: JeffLebowski
Parents both died young...hard lives and poor maintenance to themselves. I have taken a few classes with Frank and Marc...blast during the day and during the evening.

Scibelli's were Genovese and ran Springfield not East Boston. Patriarca family and his local boss and my neighbor for a time, Gennaro Angiulo, ran East Boston
Thought we were in pms lol

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: crispy