• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAC OPS / KMW Collaboration

Just a respectful heads up when we give the Green light first come first serve. From what Terry and I spoke about it's going to be 10 to 15 rifles and that's it...

Will advise shorty the details and price...

Mike R.

Do I sell my machine gun and max out my credit card to buy all of these and then filipe them in the px for twice the price or be a nice guy and stay on the sidelines? DECISIONS, DECISIONS!🤣
If you do, don’t forget to brag about it to all the people you’re planning on scalping, then tell the entire Internet a story of how you took it in the ass from your Roomate, then blame your down fall on everything and everyone else about how it’s their fault and you have zero accountability for your own actions.

If you do, don’t forget to brag about it to all the people you’re planning on scalping, then tell the entire Internet a story of how you took it in the ass from your Roomate, then blame your down fall on everything and everyone else about how it’s their fault and you have zero accountability for your own actions.
And don’t be a fat fuck either

Reactions: Big Timber
Im in the camp of “if you have to ask how much, you can’t afford it”, especially given our recent house and vehicle purchase (would like to stay married a bit longer) but can’t wait to see these beauties!

ive hit refresh so many times my phone might have a dead spot on the screen lol

Reactions: toader
Will these rifles be built with Coup De Grace actions?
i believe surgeon was stated above

additionally i dont think anyone goes to KMW or Tacops for a ARC action build..add to it that its not even out yet and id say no

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Im selling some FA stuff and gonna buy em all.

Get in line for just over 3x what I paid losers!!

Now, need another bucket of KFC to finish breakfast……
Don't be like the ⛄️🌬 and catch some 🍌♠️ in the 🎈knot

I'm curious to see where the $tag lands though. Hopefully they list it in "flips" so everyone will have to convert

482DA150-8D04-4AD8-87A2-A58FCDD3AB7A.jpeg

Hey girls. Been in South Texas running a class this week. No internet and honestly no spare time to chime in even if I had good communications.

This afternoon, I had another conversation with Mike to nail down exactly what how my work and components need to be completed.
Everything is in motion to have the raw stock bodies molded and shipped to KMW where the remainder of inlet cuts, hardware installs and finish work will be handled.

Mike will be able to deliver his usual Tac-Ops accuracy guarantee for this group of rifles and as standard with anything he ships, they will exhibit his signature Tac-Ops bad ass look.

They should be sweet.

Have a safe weekend.
T.

KMW / Tac Ops Build

Sentinel Stock Tac Ops configuration

Cal. 308

Krieger Heavy barrel 4 groove @ 21” T&P 9/16 by 24 Class III A

Trigger Tech Diamond curved.

Guarantee ¼ MOA or better with Fed Match 168 or Fed Tactical tip Match king LEO

Surgeon 591 baked on a cold start 9 hours and re-machined to Tac Ops Specs / BR fit 350 Ft. pounds.

Tac Ops OD Drag bag included.

$8500 a 50% deposit is required.

Send $4,250 to:

Tactical Operations, Inc. (make your check exactly or the bank won't accept it )

Mail same:

Tactical Operations, inc.

9701 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1000

Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212

I have consecutive serial numbers on the Surgeon Receivers right hand only. If you desire a left-handed rifle the serial numbers won’t be consecutive.

Terry and I are doing 15 for this project 14 are available as I just received a phone call from RAYDBONZ a Hide member he’s out of internet service and is claiming a rifle.

If you would like a Tac Ops 30 Cal. Can PM me ONLY and we can work out the details…

Terry and I thank you all 😊

Mike R.

KMW / Tac Ops Build

Cal. 308

Surgeon 591 baked on a cold start 9 hours and re-machined to Tac Ops Specs / BR fit 350 Ft. pounds.

Send $4,250 to:

Tactical Operations, Inc. (make your check exactly or the bank won't accept it )

Mail same:

Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212

I have consecutive serial numbers on the Surgeon Receivers right hand only. If you desire a left-handed rifle the serial numbers won’t be consecutive.

Terry and I are doing 15 for this project 14 are available as I just received a phone call from RAYDBONZ a Hide member he’s out of internet service and is claiming a rifle.

If you would like a Tac Ops 30 Cal. Can PM me ONLY and we can work out the details…

Mike R.
I’ll take 1 left hand please

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
KMW / Tac Ops Build

Cal. 308

Send $4,250 to:

Mail same:

Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212

Mike R.

In for #7 of 14

Don’t care about serial, just trying to keep count.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Roger that gents but please keep a proper count we are not going over 15 rifles ...

Thank you

Mike R.

Figure if I claim #13, all the BUGS should have been worked out on the first 12 and I'll bet a better than average shooter..;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: pineoak
Looks like 10 are Gone correct me if I am wrong gents ? including RayDbonz...

Mike R.

Maybe there will still be one by April that isn't spoken for 🥲

Here is what I see:
- brianf
- GunGasm
- Duc
- Stormshadow
- Nik H
- prbulldogs
- TheOE800
- clefairy
- Kriller134
- stemikel
- RayDBonz

Had to lower my pants to count that high, but looks like 11.
Four yet to be claimed. (unless all my higher education was wasted. . .)

Reactions: mi223 and brianf