• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Tac Ops "Light weight" rifle?

juniors

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2011
Hereford, AZ, USA
A while back I read some posts on Mike/Tac Ops doing some builds of light weight rifles. Any body hear any more on these or have any information to share? Thanks!

They had a very long thread on the other site. I remember I posted that I would have loved a tac ops with a custom action. I think I even said I would have wanted a hunting rifle. I received a reply to contact Mike to discuss it and that he has built some customer specific rifles. I didn't call yet as I didn't want to waste his time as I am still saving up for one of his builds.

I think I recall that as well. I also believe it was either Mike R., or maybe Aries64, that had mentioned there were some light weights being build already and that some pics were coming shortly. It was about that time that the Scout site left and we went "back" to the current site and the conversation kinda went south.

I have a few (or more) Tac Ops currently, but would like to possibly add a lightweight hunting version to the fold as I know the accuracy would be there and these mountains aren't getting any shorter, or less steep, around here!