• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

This thread has been pretty quiet so I thought I'd add some reloading info I've landed on for my Delta and Xray

All are 5 round groups @ 100 yards - just not quite as good as the groups @MikeRTacOps can shoot.

Delta lightweight 308
18" krieger barrel 1:10
Federal GMM once fired brass
43.0 Varget
CCI #200
168 SMK at 2.213 and 2.220 ogive
IMG_0813.jpg

Xray 6.5CM
24" krieger barrel 1:8
Hornady once fired brass
41.5 H4350
CCI #250 magnum primer
135 A-Tip at 2.171 ogive
IMG_0815.jpg

I’ve posted these before, love these guns! I added a Delta 55 to the mix (6.5x55 swede) that isn’t in the pics-but rest assured, it’s total TacOps badass!

now if I can figure out a way to add a Green Hornet and hunting rifle, I think I’d be set.....

pics are of:

Delta 66 (300 wm)
Zulu 63 (30-06)
Tango 51 (308)
X-Ray 51 (308)

View attachment 7414106

How do you like that Delta 66? I've got one ordered up that I intend to use for hunting.

Here is the new Delta 51 Lightweight that arrived last Friday. This is the same rifle now in use by LA Sheriffs Dept. Special Enforcement Bureau.

Specs:
Remington 700 action
Internal box magazine
Krieger barrel finished at 18" with Mike's brake
McMillan A3 carbon fiber stock
Mike's fit and finish throughout
S&B PMII 3-20x50 ultra short with the DTII P4F
A couple of TacOps t-shirts

View attachment 7489060View attachment 7489061
Mine is Also on order same setup same way I am beyond excited! Mike is one of the greatest individuals I've ever had the pleasure of speaking with. Knowledgeable beyond compare and truly an awesome individual. The Personable service and the willingness too help is second to none. The Best of the Best and the attention to detail is beyond anything I Have personally experienced. There is nothing else closer to perfection for a Rifles Standard.

With no doubt in my mind the wait will be worth it! Post some photos when you get her Sir. I cant get enough of his rifles.
will do, i have plenty of brass and bullets to load, anxious to see how it stacks up to my other 6.5 creedmoors

This thread has been pretty quiet so I thought I'd add some reloading info I've landed on for my Delta and Xray

All are 5 round groups @ 100 yards - just not quite as good as the groups @MikeRTacOps can shoot.

Delta lightweight 308
18" krieger barrel 1:10
Federal GMM once fired brass
43.0 Varget
CCI #200
168 SMK at 2.213 and 2.220 ogive
View attachment 7521756

Xray 6.5CM
24" krieger barrel 1:8
Hornady once fired brass
41.5 H4350
CCI #250 magnum primer
135 A-Tip at 2.171 ogive
View attachment 7521758
The last target that's pretty good shooting Mike you might want to come Cert some rifles for me ;)

Mike R.

You'll need an Optic pretty quick your Suppressed Delta 51 platform is inbound the form 3 got the Green Light ;)

Mike R.
I have this feeling shes going too be a "Tac" driver all pun intended. Thank you Mike! This is definitely my dream build. Best experience I've ever had, and I'm going to get a real nice optic for this Beast.

I have this feeling shes going too be a "Tac" driver all pun intended. Thank you Mike! This is definitely my dream build. Best experience I've ever had, and I'm going to get a real nice optic for this Beast.
Your Most welcome and remember as a OG buyer you have a LIFETIME WARRANTY other than barrel life you can call me for anything anytime ;)

Mike R.

Your Most welcome and remember as a OG buyer you have a LIFETIME WARRANTY other than barrel life you can call me for anything anytime ;)

Mike R.
Thank you again! It really does matter. The quality of service and the quality of a Man that puts the utmost attention to detail in a build and more! I'm going to keep in touch and quite frankly sleep will be a tough one the next couple of days ha. I'll be posting what the Delta looks like all dressed up and looking pretty. God Bless!

Reactions: Bakwa
It’s absolutely awesome! I typically shoot it with a TacOps Ti can, it’s an incredibly awesome combination. You’ll love it!
Juniors,

From the look of your profile pic you need another Tac Ops Platform sometime soon to add to your collection ;)

Mike R.

My first Tacops Tango 51 arrived last week and wow 😳 I’m speechless 😶.....just a work of
functional art.... I’ll show it when the rings , rails, and glass gets on em again

Now awaiting the X-ray 51......

Christ now I’m plotting another one in 6.5 CM 😂 cause nothing else compares. Lots of good makers out there sure but I’ve never seen anything like this rifle in fit and finish as well as quality /craftsmanship and customer service. I’m happy to call Mike a friend and master rifle maker! Thanks Mike R. !!!!

612F9E6F-B5A7-4C8B-B40F-B774633FFA0F.jpeg
955CA318-4693-4361-B7B7-C6D04C300F83.jpeg
383981C3-9A5F-4484-96A6-BCA0447E9F87.jpeg
F3E4BD72-B521-4D93-84D5-C6B9741DD118.jpeg
E9D786A6-5C6A-4EDB-BCFF-723AE404AF8C.jpeg
88D0947D-5B5C-4ACC-99DA-ECD18E9C9BBF.jpeg

It’s absolutely awesome! I typically shoot it with a TacOps Ti can, it’s an incredibly awesome combination. You’ll love it!
Thanks for the reply! I didn't order a can with mine and it is probably spec'd a bit different than yours, but I am excited for it to arrive (should be here in time for spring bear season)!

Reactions: juniors
My first Tacops Tango 51 arrived last week and wow 😳 I’m speechless 😶.....just a work of
functional art.... I’ll show it when the rings , rails, and glass gets on em again

Christ now I’m plotting another one in 6.5 CM 😂 cause nothing else compares. Lots of good makers out there sure but I’ve never seen anything like this rifle in fit and finish as well as quality /craftsmanship and customer service. I’m happy to call Mike a friend and master rifle maker! Thanks Mike R. !!!!
View attachment 7548711
For heaven's sake, empty that shredder! Fawn Hall would be so disappointed!😜

Nice stick! Looking forward to getting my Lima back from him. Just ordered one of his cans for it also.

• Haha
Reactions: jd138 and tacops1
For heaven's sake, empty that shredder! Fawn Hall would be so disappointed!😜

Nice stick! Looking forward to getting my Lima back from him. Just ordered one of his cans for it also.
Man hell no supplies are costly lol I wait for full light to come on and then press down until I can’t no more 😂

View attachment 7548710View attachment 7548711View attachment 7548712View attachment 7548713View attachment 7548714View attachment 7548715
Thank you for the kind words your most welcome :) As far as building you a 6.5 you'll probably need to take the wife to a 5 star dinner and buy her some flowers first. I've heard a rumor here on the Hide one of my previous customer's wife tried to do a Lorena Bobbit on his ass for getting a 3rd Tac Ops. I'd probably wear a CUP over your Junk when you sleep LOL

Mike R.

Thank you for the kind words your most welcome :) As far as building you a 6.5 you'll probably need to take the wife to a 5 star dinner and buy her some flowers first. I've heard a rumor here on the Hide one of my previous customer's wife tried to do a Lorena Bobbit on his ass for getting a 3rd Tac Ops. I'd probably wear a CUP over your Junk when you sleep LOL

Mike R.

Sounds worth it Mike lol 😂 I like living on the edge hahaha

Reactions: Distance570

Mike has my Lima51 right now for a re-stock (my own dumbass fault) and now am thinking how to get away with getting either a Lima260 or X-Ray260 built around GM260M from him without getting a divorce, especially since I am sending him payment for one of his cans tomorrow.

Just got My Delta 51 Lightweight! The scope will be here very soon. They dont have words for the quality fit and finish. At least not in the English Language. Biggest problem is the addiction to buy another. The struggle is real. In all seriousness I truly Understand the desire and want of this Rifle. Bar none the finest I've ever handled. Thank you Mike R. I'm beyond impressed. God Bless

Just got My Delta 51 Lightweight! The scope will be here very soon. They dont have words for the quality fit and finish. At least not in the English Language. Biggest problem is the addiction to buy another. The struggle is real. In all seriousness I truly Understand the desire and want of this Rifle. Bar none the finest I've ever handled. Thank you Mike R. I'm beyond impressed. God Bless

I'm just the opposite. I got my S&B 3-20x50 US yesterday. The Delta 51 is still pending. The suppressor is still in jail.

I'm just the opposite. I got my S&B 3-20x50 US yesterday. The Delta 51 is still pending. The suppressor is still in jail.
That same scope Setup arrives today for my rifle haha! Yes my suppressor is still waiting on the form 4 unfortunately. She looked sexy all dressed up with Mikes Titanium CAN. Its hard to beat Jennifer Anniston all done up but for the first time I believe it has been done. (y):cool:

Reactions: RayDBonz

Christ now I’m plotting another one in 6.5 CM 😂 cause nothing else compares. Lots of good makers out there sure but I’ve never seen anything like this rifle in fit and finish as well as quality /craftsmanship and customer service. I’m happy to call Mike a friend and master rifle maker! Thanks Mike R. !!

that one looks special...very nice

Reactions: tacops1
that one looks special...very nice
Thanks man they are all special but this is a Surgeon short action tango 51, with Surgeon bottom metal and a TT Diamond Pro curved trigger that’s the only difference than a standard build. But for all the folks who don’t want a Remington 700 enhanced action that Mike has perfected you can upgrade for a small fee to a Surgeon ( I know some people like myself are picky). I would still say trust within on Mikes enhanced 700 action he perfected it. Surgeon actions are available

Thanks man they are all special but this is a Surgeon short action tango 51, with Surgeon bottom metal and a TT Diamond Pro curved trigger that’s the only difference than a standard build. But for all the folks who don’t want a Remington 700 enhanced action that Mike has perfected you can upgrade for a small fee to a Surgeon ( I know some people like myself are picky). I would still say trust within on Mikes enhanced 700 action he perfected it. Surgeon actions are available
Waiting patiently for my surgeon x ray 51. Hope you post some pics.

Beautiful brother glad you got the S&B safely. Now click edit and insert.... click full image and save so we see the rifle fully upfront 😂 I love that delta man nice rig

Beautiful brother glad you got the S&B safely. Now click edit and insert.... click full image and save so we see the rifle fully upfront 😂 I love that delta man nice rig
I was struggling to figure that one out haha! Mike R. Does one hell of a precise and professional job. That X-ray is gonna be one sweet rig

Can anyone explain to me the proper procedure to break in the new barrel/rifle?

Thanks in advance.

Well Dreams came true today and I can’t thank Mike more .... words are at a loss on this thread 🧵....I’ll save most of them for him personally.... Mike’s a kind guy and made my sons day. My son got honor roll today he’s 8, so a Tacops shirt made his fuckin day twice.

Then when I told him the Tango 51 along with the S&B 3-21 EXOS BDC optic I got first was his first rifle to practice on and receive finally at 18 he really shit his pants. Lol he can barely hold this X-ray anyways so I’ll shoot this one. We will both have one.

A talented world class rifle builder. A world class guy too!!! That’s all that matters to me. I’m impressed with his customer service, friendship and rifle quality. At this point in life I would go no where else. I will again post pics when I build em up and shoot em. Here’s the pre build pic /pics

I wanna add the two rifles were built on consecutive serial numbers to be extra special

Thanks Mike! I am looking forward to the Ti can and more future talks

View attachment 7558949View attachment 7558951View attachment 7558952View attachment 7558953View attachment 7558954

Badass!

Love the look of the Surgeon action on that build. I would love to have a Surgeon TacOps, but I've been reduced to being a broke student (again, I guess this is my midlife crisis?!), so that's just a dream at this point.

Thankfully before I went back to being a student I bought a TacOps titanium can for my X-Ray 51, which I'm trying to patiently await it's release from ATF prison :cool:

Enjoy the rifle! And lucky kid!

Badass!

Love the look of the Surgeon action on that build. I would love to have a Surgeon TacOps, but I've been reduced to being a broke student (again, I guess this is my midlife crisis?!), so that's just a dream at this point.

Thankfully before I went back to being a student I bought a TacOps titanium can for my X-Ray 51, which I'm trying to patiently await it's release from ATF prison :cool:

Enjoy the rifle! And lucky kid!
Thanks and hard work pays off they say I’m sure you’ll get your dream stick from him soon before he retires

Last edited:
Reactions: kthomas
Thanks for sharing the story and the photos with us. I am waiting for the same surgeon xray51 build. Hopefully, it will be here soon. We'll compare photos. We'll see if what my 8 year old daughter looks like holding it.

BTW- how long is your barrel?

Steve

Reactions: kthomas
Thanks for sharing the story and the photos with us. I am waiting for the same surgeon xray51 build. Hopefully, it will be here soon. We'll compare photos. We'll see if what my 8 year old daughter looks like holding it.

BTW- how long is your barrel?

Steve
Would love to see

I believe 22”

Thanks and hard work pays off they say I’m sure you’ll get your dream stick from him soon before he retires

I'm fortunate to already have one X-ray 51, with the R700 action.

I just wouldn't mind adding another to the collection if I ever get the finances again :p

I’m thinking for some crazy reason I want a delta 6.5 CM lol 😂 hahahahahahahaha

sacrilege...putting a 6.5 creed more in a Tac ops

like painting a bulldozer hot pink