• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

As I understand it, tomorrow is the Super Bowl and the stands will have a few Tac Ops rifles scattered around as security

Mike’s guns are always hiding in the shadows covering our six
View attachment 7806510
Roger that LASD SEB is doing OVER WATCH for the Super Bowl Suppressed Delta 51's deployed

Mike R.

Gotta have a Tac Ops before I die, which may not be very far away, at this point.
Mr. Mike, do you still have access to the Baker Special and can they be modified for detach mags (AICS, etc.)?

PM me and we can speak about it :)

I'd build you a Suppressed Howitzer if you had the cash ;)

Mike R.
And the mind starts swirling ......

Mike, Howitzer is going a tad too far, let's be reasonable. Do you have a reamer for 30mm and does anyone know if PRS, NRL, or the Hide Cup have any rules pertaining to depleted uranium?

A19-BK5057.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: clonebuilder
"PM me and we can speak about it :)
I'd build you a Suppressed Howitzer if you had the cash ;)
Mike R."

I'd love to see the test target on that!

A Tac-Ops GAU-8/A Avenger would be pretty sweet.
Might have to up the ammo budget though! ($136.70 per round, 3900 rounds per minute = $533,130 per minute)

It'll be a bit before mine is ready, but I, too still read this thread and other Tac Ops threads regularly...it helps.

One of Mike's customers, a great guy by the way, has created a Tac Ops Owners facebook page in case you didn't already know.

Stay strong. 💪

Reactions: MikeRTacOps
Mike,

Do your SEB guys use DBMs or BDLs on those Delta 51s? or a mix of both?
They are ONLY running BDL's on the Delta 51's in fact when they ran the Tango 51's in the early 1990's they were also BDL's. I did build a few DBM's for a few of them but those are on the X-Ray 51MF's. I never pushed the DBM's for a LEO platform I have selfish reasons why, but I won't publicly post them. If you would like to pm me your number ?, I'd be happy to share them telephonically not here...

Mike R.

Doing the same thing brother... we could use some fresh pictures.
DW
Delta Wiskey just a heads up my ninja your platform is going to Birdsong mid next week, probably Tuesday or Wed. at the latest. I just modified your DBM and everything is Good To Go :) You are getting very close...

Mike R.

Got in my TacOps suppressor.

This thing is the fucking tits. Impressively quiet, with a great recoil impulse. The Xray-51 is complete with it :cool:

PXL_20220222_202647251.MP.jpg

Not only is this can really quiet (I know Frank has said once upon a time its the quietest can he has), the recoil impulse is really, really pleasant. The last time I shot a suppressed .308 was years ago with a SiCo Harvester, and I really didn't enjoy the very slow push/recoil "dwell". Mikes suppressor is much more pleasant to shoot, the recoil is not a very slow dwell, but recoils more like a muzzle brake. I knew it was going to be really quiet, but I was very pleasantly surprised with the recoil impulse.

Last edited:
I received a phone call from your local Haz Mat Team that someone jizzed in there pants after picking the Tac Ops 30 cal can at the NFA Dealer... Was that you ? It was a freaking mess they had to bring several trucks in to clean up the mess... LOL

Glad your finally Good To Go on your Tac Ops Can, you're an awesome guy I truly appreciate you as a customer :)

Mike R.

I received a phone call from your local Haz Mat Team that someone jizzed in there pants after picking the Tac Ops 30 cal can at the NFA Dealer... Was that you ? It was a freaking mess they had to bring several trucks in to clean up the mess... LOL

Glad your finally Good To Go on your Tac Ops Can, you're an awesome guy I truly appreciate you as a customer :)

Mike R.

:ROFLMAO:

I don't jizz and tell :p but I was (and remain) extremely excited about this suppressor!

Your products speak for themselves (sometimes quietly in the case of the suppressor ;)), and this suppressor is every level of quality as the rest of your products.

Man, I need to make a trip to the range now...

There are those of us who machine to crazy tolerances all of the time. Most of my machining these days is with cnc grinders. Holding perpendicular to less than 0.00005" and regularly +/-.0001" diameters. My grinding table is perpendicular to .0001" over 3". Some times over 10 parts the diameter variation is maybe .00005". A few parts we have to grind to a surface finish of 5 or better. Lots of the time on those specific parts it's a 2.

For all of those over there in that other thread we have mechanical .00005" graduation indicators. Using the trained Mark 1 eyeball it is easy to see smaller than what the graduations show. On some parts I have made adjustments of .00003" (30 millionths). And most of that grinding is in inconel. Lot of the time all of this depends on how finicky you want to be.

Yes the machines get expensive. To replace my current grinder is $1.2mil. I know that cause there's one right next to it. My current grinder is a 1986 casting and system was last updated in 02. Other grinders are within the last 3 years and are studer s33's running coolant or an s41 running oil.

If you aren't in the crazy tight tolerance processes you have no idea what is possible.

@MikeRTacOps

Morning,

Can you point me in the right direction for a true complete dimensional drawing for a r700

As I’ve been clicking around I have come across 2 “common” specs but both do not have the same exact dimensions or they are missing some

There seems to be differences in trigger pin placement.

Thanks

Looks like my next duty station is Korea... so, I can just take all the money I was going to spend shooting and shit and put it towards one of Mike's cans... silver lining? The wait won't matter, since I won't be able to shoot it for 2.5 years or so... at least. At least I have an LLC to get things moving... and at my Delta-51 won't be lonely.

Reactions: kthomas
Looks like my next duty station is Korea... so, I can just take all the money I was going to spend shooting and shit and put it towards one of Mike's cans... silver lining? The wait won't matter, since I won't be able to shoot it for 2.5 years or so... at least. At least I have an LLC to get things moving... and at my Delta-51 won't be lonely.

Do it!

I believe you're going to Birdsong in a minute...

Mike R.

Reactions: DJL2
@MikeRTacOps

Morning,

Can you point me in the right direction for a true complete dimensional drawing for a r700

As I’ve been clicking around I have come across 2 “common” specs but both do not have the same exact dimensions or they are missing some

There seems to be differences in trigger pin placement.

Thanks
Let me check for you my Ninja

Mike R.

Reactions: brianf
Delta 51 delivered in person to an outstanding customer at the office today :) Bruce you're a Class act and a complete gentleman next rifle you get I promise I won't rat you out to the wife ;) OMERTA

Mike R.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokay444
Delta 51 delivered in person to an outstanding customer at the office today :) Bruce you're a Class act and a complete gentleman next rifle you get I promise I won't rat you out to the wife ;) OMERTA

Mike R.
Taking delivery of that rifle, and having the opportunity to discuss the build process with you, made my day. Can't wait to get out and shoot the rifle--it is a beauty.

Wow! I'd pick mine up in person if it didn't mean a trip into enemy territory! ;)
You should def. come pick it up when it's ready, I'll take you to Mastro's Steak house in Beverly Hills great Steak joint. As far as security your Good to Go we have a Tac Ops M2 Suppressed on the back of the company Z71 Chev pick up ;)

Mike R.

Taking delivery of that rifle, and having the opportunity to discuss the build process with you, made my day. Can't wait to get out and shoot the rifle--it is a beauty.
My pleasure Bruce anytime you need anything feel free to call I'm always on comms :) Thank you for the kind words...

Mike R.

You should def. come pick it up when it's ready, I'll take you to Mastro's Steak house in Beverly Hills great Steak joint. As far as security your Good to Go we have a Tac Ops M2 Suppressed on the back of the company Z71 Chev pick up ;)

Mike R.
Well, I am off March 14 - 16. Have to see when it's ready!
Unless you come to Scottsdale to visit with the Surgeon folks? There is a Mastro's here too. :)

Well, I am off March 14 - 16. Have to see when it's ready!
Unless you come to Scottsdale to visit with the Surgeon folks? There is a Mastro's here too. :)
If I come to you you're treating and I want a Surf and turf 3 1/2 pound Maine lobster steamed not broiled and a bone-in Ribeye medium-rare plus :) But don't worry my beer of choice is the MGD so you won't break a window on my drink of choice hahaha...

On a serious note Surgeon did call me and it looks like we are sitting down to go over a little business venture in the near future. I'm not a liberty to speak about it but will let you gents know what it is shortly...

Mike R.

Tell you what, Mike.

If you find yourself in Chicago, let me know. I will take you out to Gibson's. Best steak you have had. My treat. Thanks again for the Xray51

Steve

Reactions: Tokay444
Tell you what, Mike.

If you find yourself in Chicago, let me know. I will take you out to Gibson's. Best steak you have had. My treat. Thanks again for the Xray51

Steve
Steve , that's a deal if I come to Chi town your on :)

Mike R.

Reactions: jhead7416
A tac ops in the wild…. In the pissing rain.

(Gun is not mine) NRL Hunter in San Diego this past weekend.

Attachments

• 5E6D5FD4-3F45-4081-BF13-5B4E0071F7FD.jpeg
    5E6D5FD4-3F45-4081-BF13-5B4E0071F7FD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
97088D25-AB92-4A73-9065-264A2B5076E9.jpeg

A56C7167-EF7B-482E-A441-B9A35ACB91D2.jpeg

Brought the X-Ray out to the NRL Hunter match in San Diego this weekend. The GNARLIEST conditions I’ve ever shot in.. 15+ mph crossing winds and pissing rain. Rifle didn’t skip a beat. Even was able to smack the 1200 yard boar (not bad for a 308!). Rifle was seriously impressive to shoot in real conditions and actually confidence inspiring. Solid job Mike 👌🏽

Shout out to the boys at Abel Co USA for lettin me use one of their Biscuits!

View attachment 7823041

View attachment 7823042
Brought the X-Ray out to the NRL Hunter match in San Diego this weekend. The GNARLIEST conditions I’ve ever shot in.. 15+ mph crossing winds and pissing rain. Rifle didn’t skip a beat. Even was able to smack the 1200 yard boar (not bad for a 308!). Rifle was seriously impressive to shoot in real conditions and actually confidence inspiring. Solid job Mike 👌🏽

Did you go 1200 yards with 168 FGMM?

View attachment 7823041

View attachment 7823042

Awesome!!!

Reactions: Aries64