• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

Yep. That’s why I got it. Hog saddle has done we well but the arca is money. Sawtooth are good people too.

Sawtooth rails are great, I have several. Matt (iirc that’s his name) picks up the phone and you can talk to him too.

Y’all are terrible and my wife will kill me.
I've supplied many plastic Blow up dolls for guys like you that get in trouble with the wives...

I can send one in a Tac Ops drag bag box she'll never know...
We actually have 2 models the basic and the other one I highly recommend has 3 speeds slow medium and suck your brains out and it's voice box was removed so no complaints while servicing you... lol

Mike R

I've supplied many plastic Blow up dolls for guys like you that get in trouble with the wives...

We actually have 2 models the basic and the other one I highly recommend has 3 speeds slow medium and suck your brains out and it's voice box was removed so no complaints while servicing you... lol

Mike R
Any chance of a SH group buy?

Stand by for range report this weekend.

Attachments

• 20585F3D-F433-43DE-BF71-ADDC9DED70D9.jpeg
    20585F3D-F433-43DE-BF71-ADDC9DED70D9.jpeg
    564.3 KB · Views: 233
Give me a shout @ 310-275-8797 I'm on comms all day today just waiting for Santa to hit the roof later tonight ;)

Mike R.
I will one of these days brother. I still owe you a call back from your voicemail in June 2018 back when you were throwing that dirty word "retirement" around.

<--- Delta 6.5x55 Swede bought from the gentleman in Kansas or Oklahoma(?). Suppressor bought directly from you.

I will one of these days brother. I still owe you a call back from your voicemail in June 2018 back when you were throwing that dirty word "retirement" around.

<--- Delta 6.5x55 Swede bought from the gentleman in Kansas or Oklahoma(?). Suppressor bought directly from you.
Roger that my Ninja 🥷 I believe I built that platform for a 5th Group Ninja back in the day I don't recall a 100 percent

Mike R

Mike R
Will you pay for my divorce and alimony?

Maybe after you get that 100K order? 🤑

After going back and forth a hundred times on a glass for my currently under construction Delta 51, I finally pulled the trigger and ended up going with Mikes original recommendation. Ordered a S&B PMII 5-25 with the GENII XR with the newer style DTII+ turrets. It's a little bigger and heavier than I was originally thinking for this rifle, and the design is a little dated but it should be a slick setup.

Reactions: RayDBonz
Thanks. I have a Tango but I’m not too familiar with the other offerings/customs he’s done. Although I did talk to Mike about a Victor 51 with a Terminus action.

Thanks. I have a Tango but I’m not too familiar with the other offerings/customs he’s done. Although I did talk to Mike about a Victor 51 with a Terminus action.
Yep Tango is the hunting stock, the Deltas everyone is craving right now are the Mc Millan A-3s.
Victor 51 is new.
51 is short action, 66 is long action.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Bullets Delta 51 will be on the Fedex truck in a few hours...

Mike R.

Go to bed Mike, you're drunk.
It's 2AM here....so, midnight there ?
Tell your mom I said no more booze for the kid.
:)
Lol I usually hit the rack from the shop between 3:00 and 3:30 a.m. my Ninja 🥷 every night that's on the real ...
I'll pound the drinks on the weekend so we are still 4 days away 😄

Mike R

B4AD12F5-FF93-4E02-A90B-DFD9D5AE81C6.jpeg

So the range report is finally here. Still getting used to the gun but this is two 3 shot groups (top one without a magnetospeed, bottom w/magnetospeed attached) with 215 Berger FGMM. This gun REALLY likes the 215gr loads which is perfect. Full disclosure, i’m not the greatest group shooter, probably a complete novice but the gun still printed that. Still working on the 190s and 220s but eventually will get good on those too. Once the gun was dialed in, i was able to get multiple hits at the 1300 plate.

This thing does NOT recoil. I could have shot up 60 rounds and still not felt a thing. Mike’s brake is amazing!
0E4D669B-0FBF-4EDD-A48B-BC1AE034528C.jpeg

Below are the velocities for the rounds i selected, 190 FGMM, 215 Berger FGMM, and 220 SMK from ChoiceAmmo:

190gr avg was 3049 unsuppressed (forgot to take a pic of the magneto speed last weekend)

839E371E-FE0A-402F-9FD2-6E71B64B4190.jpeg

Berger FGMM was an average of 2880 and had the best SDs of the day.

5374C2CF-99DA-4AED-A8A2-04035A506E91.jpeg

The real shocker was the 220 SMKs, loaded to 3.34 COAL and still getting 2862 average.

Will definitely be picking up a can and a Delta-51 shorty in the near future😎😎😎
With all this brass I’ll probably send it off to McCourt Munitions and have 215s reloaded.

Last edited: