• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tac Ops Rifles

Vanity 3 shot group from today:

1000007635.jpg

Reactions: TheOE800
Has anyone gotten any camo painted ones recently and would like to share?
I saw this on page 1 and I think it’s the best looking Tac Ops I’ve ever seen.
View attachment 8197910

You don't see a lot of TacOps with this paint job. Pretty cool to see. There's a picture somewhere of a .338LM TacOps with the same/similar paint job.

:love:

Titanium?

I love my TacOps suppressor - really compliments a TacOps rifle well. It's extremely well built, Mike knows what he's doing with suppressors!
I think he only makes titanium? Could be wrong. Heavier than I thought for being titanium. Guessing there's steel inside?

At one point he made a steel suppressor - it was still an option when I purchased my titanium suppressor in 2020.

The outer tube is titanium, the internals will be steel. The all steel suppressor is 2.1 lbs, the titanium one is definitely lighter than that.

It should say 'Titanium' on the sleeve. At least mine does.

At a minimum, the blast baffle is likely inconel. Or some other secret squirrel metal like talonite or stellite.

Yeah I'm unsure of those details.

It's not an ultra light suppressor, but its quality and performance is undeniable.

That gives me hope. I submitted my paperwork in March. The last can I did was a .22 can and took 360 days

Reactions: kthomas
The search function on here doesn’t appear to be working. Does anyone have any recommendations on a cover for the Tacops cans?

The search function on here doesn’t appear to be working. Does anyone have any recommendations on a cover for the Tacops cans?

8" Rifles Only cover works good as well - I believe mine is the MAD.

Precision Underground can make one to order - the suppressor is 8" long and 1.62" OD.

Sadly, those of us in communistic states will never be able to appreciate that combination.

Can Chaps.....great cover, IMO. Tacky on the inside so you can grip the can without removing the cover, thinner than many, and good heat insulation/tolerance.

Reactions: clonebuilder
Can Chaps.....great cover, IMO. Tacky on the inside so you can grip the can without removing the cover, thinner than many, and good heat insulation/tolerance.

That looks like Frank Galli's magnum condom he uses 🤣

Mike R