• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Rifle Collection - Complete

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown
    100_0926.jpg

It has taken me about twenty years (my whole military career) to get my collection to where I wanted it to be. I finally got it completed with the purchase of an IOR 3 X 18 FFP to put on the SASS.

From the bottom of the picture:
    AWC M40A2
    H&S Precision HTR
    M24A2 Clone - Mike Rock Barrel
    DPMS/GA Precision 308 SASS (Gemtech HVT Suppressor)
    DPMS Mini-SASS

As my son told me today (he is sitting on the couch) I wonder if anyone would find it odd to have all their weapons laying in the living room? My wife said, well, not anyone we know, but it would be nice to be able to walk through the living room.
    grin.gif

At my house most everything revolves around weapons and hunting season. Really, what else is there
    cool.gif

My middle son is leaving on Tuesday to Boot Camp at Ft Leonard Wood, Missouri. The exact place I went to basic 28 years ago and then on to Ft Huachuca, Arizona for AIT. Also a location that I have spent numerous years in training. He is retracing the steps of my career. Cool!!!

Re: Tactical Rifle Collection - Complete

Complete huh? Yeah right, lol. Nice rifles

It looks like that collection could use a M1A and a GA Gladius (18.5 Barrel w/SF Supressor) It is already a super sweet collection though. Congrats, sounds like you got a swell life and family.

Wow thats really nice man.

I have to say that I would love to add a GA Precision 308 Bolt Gun to this collection but I have really pushed my wife the last couple of years to get these. It has been trading and looking for the best deals that I can find. A large part of the collection came from members of the Hide.

I can always get more but right now I have issues on what will I take to the range this week – hmm, what to choose. Everyone with the collection knows that deal
    grin.gif

I had a M1A but I sold it to get a LWRC in 6.8mm for hunting. I know that would be sacrilege for some but you have to do what you have to do to get what you want.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    100_0926.jpg

As my son told me today (he is sitting on the couch) I wonder if anyone would find it odd to have all their weapons laying in the living room? My wife said, well, not anyone we know, but it would be nice to be able to walk through the living room.
    grin.gif

</div></div>

No your not the only one. And let your wife know things could be worse when it comes to moving around the house.

thewin.jpg

For some reason though my cat still gets odd looks when he gets out of the house

cat.jpg

Boltripper, only if you mow the yard and more importantly, man the weedeater.
    grin.gif

Rolexrifleman, I was drinking a bottle of water when I read this post and when I got the cat I almost spit water on the computer. Then I began to wonder, what would my wife do if I did something like that to her cat
    confused.gif
    There is always the one step too far that you can take with the wife. I just usually try not to get too clse to it as it causes other reactions to items that I like to do getting curtailed
    grin.gif
    . And, that is not going to happen.

BTW - nice collection!!!

that is a hard question...but my normal go to rifle is my M24 Clone. I like taking the bolt gun to the range because it is easier to clean. The second is the H&S Precision HTR with the suppressor mounted on it. It is nice shooting gun. I like the H&S Precision stocks. I know they are not everyone's favorite but for some reason they fit my hands better then a McMillan.

My favorite gas gun to shoot is actually my Mini-SASS. It is very accurate and has little recoil. I am still working with the 308 SASS but I just got it back from GA Precision a couple months ago so I am still breaking it in.

you are correct about that but then again my black rifle collection isn't too bad either.
    wink.gif

bomber cat is awesome

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    100_0926.jpg

grin.gif

</div></div>

No your not the only one. And let your wife know things could be worse when it comes to moving around the house.

thewin.jpg

For some reason though my cat still gets odd looks when he gets out of the house

cat.jpg

</div></div>

It looks like you need some glass on those rifles.